PES Enhanced!! The Insider email will be sent........

Page 10 of 18 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Mines sitting at my house and I'm stuck at work until 7 now. Wonderful haha

2. Just got mine, what does that say in the ingredients profile? "JOHIMBE" bark extract? Please don't tell me it's Yohimbe.... I absolutely HATE that sh*t, and think it should be freakin banned from supplements. Myself and many others experience very bad effects from Yohimbe, hopefully Johimbe is something else, and you're not trying to disguise it. I'll wait for a reply before I try this stuff out.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

3. Compared size next to Craze.

4. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Just got mine, what does that say in the ingredients profile? "JOHIMBE" bark extract? Please don't tell me it's Yohimbe.... I absolutely HATE that sh*t, and think it should be freakin banned from supplements. Myself and many others experience very bad effects from Yohimbe, hopefully Johimbe is something else, and you're not trying to disguise it. I'll wait for a reply before I try this stuff out.
    I am in no way affiliated with PES. That said it is indeed another name for the plant in question. However this is NOT yohimbine hcl, the common extract you would find in most supplements. This extract is very much different and should be treated so, which I would imagine is the reason PES chose to list the extract under that name for the plant.

5. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Just got mine, what does that say in the ingredients profile? "JOHIMBE" bark extract? Please don't tell me it's Yohimbe.... I absolutely HATE that sh*t, and think it should be freakin banned from supplements. Myself and many others experience very bad effects from Yohimbe, hopefully Johimbe is something else, and you're not trying to disguise it. I'll wait for a reply before I try this stuff out.

i'll take it off your hands
    Cultivating Mass.
    •   

6. Powder + scoop. Smells pretty good.

7. Johimbe is a synonym for yohimbe. We wanted to use a different name because we are not using the common yohimbine HCL.

We have had reviews from people who do not tolerate other yohimbe products who got on well with Enhanced.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am so jealous of you lol.

Can you upload a picture please so I can look at it when I miss it?
    Yes!! A picture!!! I can't believe this deal!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Johimbe is a synonym for yohimbe. We wanted to use a different name because we are not using the common yohimbine HCL.

We have had reviews from people who do not tolerate other yohimbe products who got on well with Enhanced.
    Ok cool. I'll try it in a few minutes and let you know if my heart explodes lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    That has that ingredient that Versa-1 has right? Sure does. This is going to be some product.
    What do you not like about yohimbe? I have heard good things, and I have experienced no problems.

11. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    lol...start with 1 scoop

I hate yohimbine, and we purposely gave Enhanced to lots of people who said they hate it and react bad to it, just to show that its not dirty like your everyday yohimbe products
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

12. Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post

That has that ingredient that Versa-1 has right? Sure does. This is going to be some product.
    What do you not like about yohimbe? I have heard good things, and I have experienced no problems.
    Yohimbe makes my blood pressure skyrocket, my heart pounds (you can actually see it pounding against my chest), I get crazy anxiety, loss of coordination, and can't sleep no matter what. Pretty scary experience.

13. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Yeah keep us updated. I hate yohimbe as well it gives me horrible anxiety, racing heart, and nausea. The form in alphamine was much better but I still didn't tolerate it very well

14. Just took a serving. Pink, mixes pretty well, leaves a black powder behind. Doesn't taste very good, but that's not what it's about. Hopefully it kicks ass!

15. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Yohimbe makes my blood pressure skyrocket, my heart pounds (you can actually see it pounding against my chest), I get crazy anxiety, loss of coordination, and can't sleep no matter what. Pretty scary experience.
    Fair enough. Let us know how this makes you feel. I think I may snag some when it hits the NP.

16. So far I'm definitely awake and focused now, a little anxiety but nothing major. First thing I noticed it made me take a giant dump haha Then the energy, and 15 min later a boner that won't go away? Kinda strange.. Anyway, two scoops would definitely have me bouncing off the walls. Off to the gym I go, I'll let you know how it goes!

17. Screw it, jumped in with two scoops. Let's see how this goes

18. Quote Originally Posted by Raw Dog
    Screw it, jumped in with two scoops. Let's see how this goes
    You're an animal
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

You're an animal
    Haha just extremely stim tolerant. On my way in now, feels... Warm

20. Damn, I wish UPS would shw up at 0300 am, so I can try it for tomorrows workout.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Raw Dog View Post
    Haha just extremely stim tolerant. On my way in now, feels... Warm
    Be ready for some great pumps! My biceps still feel like they're going to pop not to mention the awesome focus!

22. Quote Originally Posted by 804

Be ready for some great pumps! My biceps still feel like they're going to pop not to mention the awesome focus!
    This is consistent with my experience
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

23. Just got back from a really intense leg routine. Had very intense focus, great strength and stamina, a little more anxiety than I would prefer, and a LOT of sweating. I was literally soaked when I left, like I had run 10 miles non stop. After I was done I felt a little queasy, but that didn't last long. Still very awake and focused. I might try 2 scoops once I build a little tolerance to whatever is making me feel anxious (prob the Johimbe). On a scale of 1-10, this stuff is a solid 8. I don't get the euphoric feeling like Craze, but I don't really trust Craze anyway. All I want is energy and focus, which Enhance delivers pretty well.

24. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Just got back from a really intense leg routine. Had very intense focus, great strength and stamina, a little more anxiety than I would prefer, and a LOT of sweating. I was literally soaked when I left, like I had run 10 miles non stop. After I was done I felt a little queasy, but that didn't last long. Still very awake and focused. I might try 2 scoops once I build a little tolerance to whatever is making me feel anxious (prob the Johimbe). On a scale of 1-10, this stuff is a solid 8. I don't get the euphoric feeling like Craze, but I don't really trust Craze anyway. All I want is energy and focus, which Enhance delivers pretty well.
    Thanks for the review bro. I actually have some craze that I am going to take in the morning. A buddyat work donated it to the cause. My enhanced will be here tomorrow. I can't friggin wait!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

Were you actually able to work biceps haha? I did a warm up set before I realized it was pointless. I kinda want to wait to review this and make sure other contributing factors weren't behind the workout I just had
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-14-2014, 08:06 AM
  2. Lesson to be learned from typing the wrong email address:
    By refrieddreams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 01:27 AM
  3. bills WILL be in the playoffs this year.
    By CrAzyOttER in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 10:28 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 11:26 PM