\\How do YOU stack up? TELL us to WIN USPlabs VERSA-1 & MORE! // - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

\\How do YOU stack up? TELL us to WIN USPlabs VERSA-1 & MORE! //

Page 8 of 11 First ... 3678910 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    How do u know when to refeed? What if u don't ever feel deprived ? Should u still force a refeed ? Mainly obviously once fat loss plateaus..
    Yes you should refeed .. and from my last post:

these will help a ton with hormones, leptin, t3 levels and help with continual fatloss as well

When you diet these all drop and to keep them from dropping too low can have a bigger negative than positive. When metabolism slows this is when stalls happen, same with when your hormones, t3, and leptin levels drop it can cause stalling to happen in your weightloss.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Yes you should refeed .. and from my last post:

these will help a ton with hormones, leptin, t3 levels and help with continual fatloss as well

When you diet these all drop and to keep them from dropping too low can have a bigger negative than positive. When metabolism slows this is when stalls happen, same with when your hormones, t3, and leptin levels drop it can cause stalling to happen in your weightloss.
    Yes!!!^^^^

I do every week, maybe every 10days.

Try and keep liquids low on your carb up days to help with bloat. Sometimes, mentally, after carb ups the bloat can de discouraging but don't let it be.

I look like compete sh!t before & right after carb ups. I don't control liquids very well as I am sometimes a complete savage :-D
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yes!!!^^^^

I do every week, maybe every 10days.

Try and keep liquids low on your carb up days to help with bloat. Sometimes, mentally, after carb ups the bloat can de discouraging but don't let it be.

I look like compete sh!t before & right after carb ups. I don't control liquids very well as I am sometimes a complete savage :-D
    Also will depend on sources for your refeed, use lower fiber sources and it wont be a major factor. Rice and Pasta are very good sources, same with breads, adding in some fructose and fruits wont hurt either (but dont make it your priority). I would also consider/facotr in veggie intake as well. That may hold people up, it does for me if i eat too many. Lyle McDonald has an outstanding chart in his Ebooks for UD 2.0 and Rapid Fatloss handbook regarding what happens when you diet and in offseason and regarding all the levels in your body and what drops and what rasies when calories fall and when they increase and how the refeeds can play huge parts to those especially in the Ultimate Diet 2.0 which is PSMF during the week and huge carb refeeds on the weekend.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well can u refeed on a bulk? Lol I've really actually plateaued in my bulk.. I was recoumping quite nicely then started seeing some fat gain n stopped increasing lbm. Now I am maintaining.. Not sure what the next dietary move should be
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Well can u refeed on a bulk? Lol I've really actually plateaued in my bulk.. I was recoumping quite nicely then started seeing some fat gain n stopped increasing lbm. Now I am maintaining.. Not sure what the next dietary move should be
    You stopped or plateaued from a few reasons
    - Change in routine
    - Change in Cardio
    - Change in diet my guess is because you saw the scale rise you dropped kcals and that is going to harm progress with adding/size strength.

Can you refeed on a bulk? Sure.. you could do higher carbs on a leg day or a lagging bodypart day or implement a cheat meal as a form of a refeed, both would work and be a way. But once you are already hitting pretty consistent kcals and in a surplus the benefits of a refeed while bulking would not be anywhere near what they would illict on a deficit due to the swings in hormones, t3, leptin, to aid in your fatloss when in a caloric deficit over a time to help keep the metabolism churning.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You stopped or plateaued from a few reasons
    - Change in routine
    - Change in Cardio
    - Change in diet my guess is because you saw the scale rise you dropped kcals and that is going to harm progress with adding/size strength.

Can you refeed on a bulk? Sure.. you could do higher carbs on a leg day or a lagging bodypart day or implement a cheat meal as a form of a refeed, both would work and be a way. But once you are already hitting pretty consistent kcals and in a surplus the benefits of a refeed while bulking would not be anywhere near what they would illict on a deficit due to the swings in hormones, t3, leptin, to aid in your fatloss when in a caloric deficit over a time to help keep the metabolism churning.
    No I liked seeing the scale rise bc I was seeing positive changes in the mirror for both fat loss and muscle mass. My routine didn't change ... If anything I increased cardio due to having an increase in energy! Lol so I can't imagine how an increase in cRdio would slow fat loss.. I mean I know it CAN if it caused me to actually drop too low in overall calories... So maybe that was it..!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

No I liked seeing the scale rise bc I was seeing positive changes in the mirror for both fat loss and muscle mass. My routine didn't change ... If anything I increased cardio due to having an increase in energy! Lol so I can't imagine how an increase in cRdio would slow fat loss.. I mean I know it CAN if it caused me to actually drop too low in overall calories... So maybe that was it..!
    Increase in cardio can slow fatloss, I know Layne has spotted some good research to show long bursts of LISS can slow the metabolism (he posted a link to it in his workout journal on bodybuilding.com regarding it). Overall if you were looking to cut (which i know you were talking abotu bulking and refeeding) So i am kind of lost on what you are trying to talk about or what you are currently doing because you went back and forth between cutting and bulking and were asking about the benefits of refeeds.

if you did stall and the only thing you did do was increase cardio a touch, what does the mirror show? The scale is your worst tool to use during a prep or a cut, the mirror is always your best indication. Some weeks you may never lose a pound or an oz, but look leaner/tighter showing you something is going on, then all of a sudden a week later you may see a 1-2 pound drop aka a WOOSH which lyle talks about on his website (bodyrecompostion) in his fatloss articles.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Increase in cardio can slow fatloss, I know Layne has spotted some good research to show long bursts of LISS can slow the metabolism (he posted a link to it in his workout journal on bodybuilding.com regarding it). Overall if you were looking to cut (which i know you were talking abotu bulking and refeeding) So i am kind of lost on what you are trying to talk about or what you are currently doing because you went back and forth between cutting and bulking and were asking about the benefits of refeeds.

if you did stall and the only thing you did do was increase cardio a touch, what does the mirror show? The scale is your worst tool to use during a prep or a cut, the mirror is always your best indication. Some weeks you may never lose a pound or an oz, but look leaner/tighter showing you something is going on, then all of a sudden a week later you may see a 1-2 pound drop aka a WOOSH which lyle talks about on his website (bodyrecompostion) in his fatloss articles.
    My goal right now is recomp to lean bulk. Idc about scale ever so long as the mirror is ok... I hardly ever weigh myself. I haven't done liss in months. I keep all my interval training from 20 to 60 second bursts and allow ample recovery. I do anywhere from 10+ bursts per session
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My goal right now is recomp to lean bulk. Idc about scale ever so long as the mirror is ok... I hardly ever weigh myself. I haven't done liss in months. I keep all my interval training from 20 to 60 second bursts and allow ample recovery. I do anywhere from 10+ bursts per session
    That's good stuff. Great for your heart.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

That's good stuff. Great for your heart.
    Yea. I used to have to run timed mile and half and will have to again at some point. I'm not looking froward to that bc it's pointless and detrimental to my overall goals.

The only time I do liss is when I'm warming up for lifts on non HIIT days... And no more than 5-10 mins
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  305 lbs.

Aloha, I've been on versa-1 about a week notice a little more energy in the gym, but no real streath gains.
    this week on versa-1, Agmatine, & oxy elite.
    went from 30.2% BF to 29.8%. thats prety good for 7 days.
    this week will start Versa-1, OxyElite, Test powder Preworkout, BCAA during, & Agmatine, oxyElite later in the day.
    Tomarrow will be a lite day, TRX class with a little xtra cardio.
    I will be posting & look'n help to reach my goals.
    Aloha
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kanakaboy747 View Post
    Aloha, I've been on versa-1 about a week notice a little more energy in the gym, but no real streath gains.
    this week will start Versa-1, OxyElite, Test powder Preworkout, BCAA during, & Agmatine, oxyElite later in the day.
    Aloha
    Welcome to the domain brother..
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kanakaboy747 View Post
    Aloha
    You definitely have some good supps to get the job done. I have been reading solid reviews about Compound 20 for a cut, so maybe you might throw that in your mix. Keep drinking water, and pushing yourself. Good luck!!
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Refeed on anything low carb brother! I did/do carb ups on off days actually bc I found if I carb up hard on a lifting day I'm a little groogy
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've been on that site, and just received a copy of his "The Ketogenic Diet" yesterday. I am plowing through it as much as I can. The wife is almost ready to give birth, so I have a chore list a mile long. I told her I have to read this for my training and conditioning class that I am taking at AMU.
    How many of you are consuming BCAA with your carbs?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    How many of you are consuming BCAA with your carbs?
    Well, I don't consume them together, other than naturally occuring BCAA's in my food.
    I currently do IF, so I drink my Perform BCAA's pre and intra, then my Modern BCAA's until I eat at noon
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Well, I don't consume them together, other than naturally occuring BCAA's in my food.
    I currently do IF, so I drink my Perform BCAA's pre and intra, then my Modern BCAA's until I eat at noon
    Here is some information you may be interested in...

We are VERY proud to announce these exciting updates to our massively popular Modern BCAA product line!

USPlabs Modern BCAA+™
    8:1:1 BCAA with Key Exercise Amino Acids

50% MORE Aminos PER Serving!*
    15 grams of BCAA's & other key exercise amino's per serving!

Coveted 8:1:1 BCAA Ratio PLUS the addition of these key aminos:

• Glycene: Supplementing with this amino around exercise is very important because muscles release more glycine during fasted exercise than any other amino, which creates a catabolic state.
    • Alanine: Also released at very high rates during fasted exercise, making supplementation important to preventing a catabolic state.†
    • Taurine: The most abundant amino acid in skeletal muscle. A recent animal study demonstrated that when muscles are low in taurine, muscle function and performance were significantly reduced.†
    • Lysine: This essential amino acid has been shown to preserve leucine in a protein starved state.†

NEW: Upgraded Flavor Profile! Available in Fruit Punch, Watermelon & Blue Raspberry Flavors!

ARE YOU TAKING CARBS AROUND YOUR WORKOUT?
    IF SO, HERE’S WHY YOU NEED MODERN BCAA+:
    A couple of key amino acids in Modern BCAA+ when ingested with a carb source have some rather amazing effects.

• The first has shown that when it is ingested with carbs, it allows you to take advantage of the anabolic potential of the hormone insulin, while minimizing the potential lipogenic effects. This is important because insulin is a highly anabolic hormone with respect to skeletal muscle, yet, insulin can cause fat gain. This particular amino, however, seems to allow the body to take advantage of the anabolic effects of insulin upon skeletal muscle, without the risk of gaining fat...†
    • The second amino acid has been shown to have similarly beneficial effects. When this amino was ingested with a carb source, it was able to maximize the anabolic potential of insulin while minimizing the lipogenic effects of insulin. The key takeaway from both of these ingredients is that you want to maximize the levels of the highly anabolic hormone insulin, yet minimize its lipogenic potential since insulin doesn’t discriminate between being highly anabolic to muscle or fat. By utilizing these key amino acids, you can maintain or even improve the anabolic potential of insulin upon skeletal muscle, while reducing the lipogenic or fat gaining effects the hormone can have.†

† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

We are VERY proud to announce these exciting updates to our massively popular Modern BCAA product line!

USPlabs Modern BCAA+™

[*]Glycene: Supplementing with this amino around exercise is very important because muscles release more glycine during fasted exercise than any other amino, which creates a catabolic state.[*]Alanine: Also released at very high rates during fasted exercise, making supplementation important to preventing a catabolic state.†[*]Taurine: The most abundant amino acid in skeletal muscle. A recent animal study demonstrated that when muscles are low in taurine, muscle function and performance were significantly reduced.†[*]Lysine: This essential amino acid has been shown to preserve leucine in a protein starved state.†

NEW: Upgraded Flavor Profile! Available in Fruit Punch, Watermelon & Blue Raspberry Flavors!

ARE YOU TAKING CARBS AROUND YOUR WORKOUT? IF SO, HERE’S WHY YOU NEED MODERN BCAA+:
    A couple of key amino acids in Modern BCAA+ when ingested with a carb source have some rather amazing effects.

[*]The first has shown that when it is ingested with carbs, it allows you to take advantage of the anabolic potential of the hormone insulin, while minimizing the potential lipogenic effects. This is important because insulin is a highly anabolic hormone with respect to skeletal muscle, yet, insulin can cause fat gain. This particular amino, however, seems to allow the body to take advantage of the anabolic effects of insulin upon skeletal muscle, without the risk of gaining fat...†[*]The second amino acid has been shown to have similarly beneficial effects. When this amino was ingested with a carb source, it was able to maximize the anabolic potential of insulin while minimizing the lipogenic effects of insulin. The key takeaway from both of these ingredients is that you want to maximize the levels of the highly anabolic hormone insulin, yet minimize its lipogenic potential since insulin doesn’t discriminate between being highly anabolic to muscle or fat. By utilizing these key amino acids, you can maintain or even improve the anabolic potential of insulin upon skeletal muscle, while reducing the lipogenic or fat gaining effects the hormone can have.†

† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
    Sick write up..
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

dang! cant wait to get me some
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm currently waiting for a tub of watermelon to arrive.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

USPlabs Modern BCAA+™

• Glycene: Supplementing with this amino around exercise is very important because muscles release more glycine during fasted exercise than any other amino, which creates a catabolic state.
    • Alanine: Also released at very high rates during fasted exercise, making supplementation important to preventing a catabolic state.†
    • Taurine: The most abundant amino acid in skeletal muscle. A recent animal study demonstrated that when muscles are low in taurine, muscle function and performance were significantly reduced.†
    • Lysine: This essential amino acid has been shown to preserve leucine in a protein starved state.†

ARE YOU TAKING CARBS AROUND YOUR WORKOUT?
    IF SO, HERE’S WHY YOU NEED MODERN BCAA+:

• The first has shown that when it is ingested with carbs, it allows you to take advantage of the anabolic potential of the hormone insulin, while minimizing the potential lipogenic effects. This is important because insulin is a highly anabolic hormone with respect to skeletal muscle, yet, insulin can cause fat gain. This particular amino, however, seems to allow the body to take advantage of the anabolic effects of insulin upon skeletal muscle, without the risk of gaining fat...†
    • The second amino acid has been shown to have similarly beneficial effects. When this amino was ingested with a carb source, it was able to maximize the anabolic potential of insulin while minimizing the lipogenic effects of insulin. The key takeaway from both of these ingredients is that you want to maximize the levels of the highly anabolic hormone insulin, yet minimize its lipogenic potential since insulin doesn’t discriminate between being highly anabolic to muscle or fat. By utilizing these key amino acids, you can maintain or even improve the anabolic potential of insulin upon skeletal muscle, while reducing the lipogenic or fat gaining effects the hormone can have.†

Casey just DROPPED A BOMB!
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Those look great, but I am stacked on BCAA's. I will try them next though.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Those look great, but I am stacked on BCAA's. I will try them next though.

Can NEVER have enough!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Can NEVER have enough!
    While that is a true statement, I am stacked.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Oooh, on a much much better note, I see some great prices on USPLabs products at NP. OEP og is down, C20 is down, PowerFULL. I am going to grab some of these while the gettin is good.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Well.. you would hate to see my stash if that is considered stocked up
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

No, I would love to. And that's just my BCAA's.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

I know Layne has spotted some good research to show long bursts of LISS can slow the metabolism (he posted a link to it in his workout journal on bodybuilding.com regarding it).
    I just saw that vid last night. Quite the eye opener.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just want to see everything of yours laid out in a room..I'm all. Out of bcaas as of today.
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The new MBCAA+ is ridiculously awesome. Yes, its only 30 servings instead of 35...BUT there are 15g per serving instead of the original 10g. So all in all you get more aminos per serving and also the new delicious watermelon flavor!!!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

Crush-IT Lifestyle errrrryday
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    I just want to see everything of yours laid out in a room..I'm all. Out of bcaas as of today.
    Video here:

+ i have 2 more bottles Prime,
    CP 20,
    5 more bottles AP,
    2 bottles Micro Jacked
    3 more bottles Versa-1
    2 More bottles Powerfull

8 different tubs of BCAA's
    40 pounds of whey

Then all my essentials:

Fish-Oil
    Multi
    Digestive Enzyme
    probiotic
    Vitamin D3
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Video here:

CP 20,
    5 more bottles AP,
    2 bottles Micro Jacked
    3 more bottles Versa-1
    2 More bottles Powerfull

40 pounds of whey

Then all my essentials:

Fish-Oil
    Multi
    Digestive Enzyme
    probiotic
    Vitamin D3
    Nice stash.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

That is one hell of a stack brother...I thought mine was extensive lol.
    USPlabs Product Educator | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

i ran the exact same stack (minus PowerFull). Loved it. Can NOT wait till my spring cut. Alphamine + PowerFull + Versa 1 + Compound 20 + (Prime?...maybe)

35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

While that is a true statement, I am stacked.
    :-)

I couldn't resist I'm in on this too

This is what my wife has to put up with :-) an I'm pretty sure she only knows about half of it cause she doesn't snoop through my stuff haha.

Name:  image-2948568225.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  556.4 KB

Cabinet #1 :-)

Name:  image-677018570.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  507.4 KB

Cabinet #2

Name:  image-697965807.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  453.2 KB

Beside my bed stash on bottom of my end table

Name:  image-1317753981.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  492.9 KB

Beside my bed..

Name:  image-3188167095.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  486.0 KB

Box beside my bed in the corner :-)

And I have a box in transit with some Jacked3D and MBCAAs in it :-)
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Video here:

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPNnS_XuG_I

CP 20,
    5 more bottles AP,
    2 bottles Micro Jacked
    3 more bottles Versa-1
    2 More bottles Powerfull

40 pounds of whey

Then all my essentials:

Fish-Oil
    Multi
    Digestive Enzyme
    probiotic
    Vitamin D3
    I mean everything + usplabs
    Haha
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    I mean everything + usplabs
    Haha
    WOuld not fit...

Srs...
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i ran the exact same stack (minus PowerFull). Loved it. Can NOT wait till my spring cut. Alphamine + PowerFull + Versa 1 + Compound 20 + (Prime?...maybe)
    Nice stack. I've got a very similar lineup for my cut.
    PES Representative
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Nice stack. I've got a very similar lineup for my cut.
    i am also considering alphamine + ABE + EP + Versa 1.

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

i am also considering alphamine + ABE + EP + Versa 1.
    Right now I have what you mentioned (without Prime as of now) with Test Powder, AP, and a combination of Erase/EP and AB/ABE. It'll be at least an 8 week run, but I haven't planned how I'll use everything yet. I'm going to recomp for a month or so before I get started.
    PES Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do you wake up in the middle of the night to drink a shake?
    By rake922 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 09:01 PM
  2. How do you want to die?
    By Chad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 01:09 PM
  3. How do you tell if Jintropin is real or not?
    By bigdiddy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 04:22 PM
  4. how do you flatten out and not bulk up?
    By evol in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 02:53 PM
  5. How do you add oats to your diet?
    By Moyer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 02:52 PM