Choose A Purus Product to Log!

Page 11 of 18 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Oh,the dj is here.aaron knows how to party!


  2. Congrats guys!!!
    After a year off, I'm back
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

  4. Decided on the Muscle Marinade. I'm in a mood to crush stuff and Purus' generosity and maintaining a log is only going to stoke the fires that much more.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  5. Boom!
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    Decided on the Muscle Marinade. I'm in a mood to crush stuff and Purus' generosity and maintaining a log is only going to stoke the fires that much more.
    Speaking of that I may have to hit a scoop of that for my next session...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Had an exam today so had to put off the announcement. Worth the wait I hope
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  8. Congrats everyone, and I'm in shock I've never won a damn thing lol! Thanks so much Purus and Grambo!
    :stoked:

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  9. gonna use the slinshot to finish this cut off

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    Had an exam today so had to put off the announcement. Worth the wait I hope
    I think most were happy. Good job Boss.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. Def. happy! Thanks again to everyone at purus
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    gonna use the slinshot to finish this cut off
    Me too brotha good luck bro!!!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS!

    Winners PM me with your address and reminder of which product you want to try!

    Piston Honda
    Bmftisftw
    Litera Cola
    N. Woods Giant
    Bean5er
    Colbicide
    RJW719
    Jbryand101b
    SoulOwner
    John Rubio
    Danbz2285
    Zbaker13
    Big guyn10sec


    Appreciate everyone's participation and looking forward to some great logs!!
    Grambo I knew you were Santa Claus!
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Grambo I knew you were Santa Claus!
    I have to agree with this statement!
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS!

    Winners PM me with your address and reminder of which product you want to try!

    Piston Honda
    Bmftisftw
    Litera Cola
    N. Woods Giant
    Bean5er
    Colbicide
    RJW719
    Jbryand101b
    SoulOwner
    John Rubio
    Danbz2285
    Zbaker13
    Big guyn10sec


    Appreciate everyone's participation and looking forward to some great logs!!

    PM sent! Thanks Grambo!

    Congrats to all the other winners as well!

  16. Very generous
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS!

    Winners PM me with your address and reminder of which product you want to try!

    Piston Honda
    Bmftisftw
    Litera Cola
    N. Woods Giant
    Bean5er
    Colbicide
    RJW719
    Jbryand101b
    SoulOwner
    John Rubio
    Danbz2285
    Zbaker13
    Big guyn10sec


    Appreciate everyone's participation and looking forward to some great logs!!
    sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  18. Grats guys!!! Link here when you start your logs.... And kill it! :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    CONGRATULATIONS!

    Winners PM me with your address and reminder of which product you want to try!

    Piston Honda
    Bmftisftw
    Litera Cola
    N. Woods Giant
    Bean5er
    Colbicide
    RJW719
    Jbryand101b
    SoulOwner
    John Rubio
    Danbz2285
    Zbaker13
    Big guyn10sec

    Appreciate everyone's participation and looking forward to some great logs!!
    Congrats guys! Also very generous of you good sir!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Kick ass man, thanks for the opportunity bros!

  21. Can't wait!
    PES R&D

  22. oh well, but ey im loggin it anyways so im happy bout it .....congrats everyone enjoy your Purus Products! i sure am!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by supersliced
    oh well, but ey im loggin it anyways so im happy bout it .....congrats everyone enjoy your Purus Products! i sure am!
    Thx! That's the spirit!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thx! That's the spirit!
    for the benefit of everyone here and myself! im just here to learn and teach...information and knowledge are what matter!......cnat wait to see everyones logs on these products!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I mixed 1 scoop of mm and 1 condense last night and felt like superman at the gym last night!!! This mix is not for the weak
    now THAT sounds glorious haha

  26. For those who didn't get picked... Get your post count up positively and stay tuned for more promos ;-) Purus ain't going nowhere!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    For those who didn't get picked... Get your post count up positively and stay tuned for more promos ;-) Purus ain't going nowhere!
    What's post count got to do with it??

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  28. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    What's post count got to do with it??

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    More trustworthy people who stick around... Not sayin the noobs aren't trustworthy but reasuring they are not gonna just bail
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    More trustworthy people who stick around... Not sayin the noobs aren't trustworthy but reasuring they are not gonna just bail
    If you're looking for people that stick around Maybee you should judge by the date they joined. I mean I've been here since 2006 and have 5,000 posts and you've been here only 8 months and have 10,000...lol

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  30. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    If you're looking for people that stick around Maybee you should judge by the date they joined. I mean I've been here since 2006 and have 5,000 posts and you've been here only 8 months and have 10,000...lol

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    I agree fully but when someone has 23 posts or so... That's what I'm speaking about. Not sure why your gettin so offensive against me?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 233
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 09:00 PM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 04:49 PM
  3. Competitive edge products to choose
    By jmassey6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 02:47 PM
Log in
Log in