SNS is proud to welcome CELORZA to the TEAM! [Promo Inside]

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Aw thanks Bobby! You were the first to notice yesterday means a lot buddy thanks!
    No problem, lots of multi-quotes, who do you think you are? james?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post
    Congrats Brother
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    No problem, lots of multi-quotes, who do you think you are? james?
    One does not simply forget that SNS Reps must have a masterful Multi-Quoting Skill !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. Much Love Celorza!

  4. Well, I guess I'll say congrats Celly. Not sure what SNS is thinking though!!














    Just kidding! You'll do a good job!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  5. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Well, I guess I'll say congrats Celly. Not sure what SNS is thinking though!!














    Just kidding! You'll do a good job!
    Love you too Luke lol Thanks brother!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Love you too Luke lol Thanks brother!!

    It's not Uncle Luke anymore, or is that just when you want something? LMAO!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  7. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    It's not Uncle Luke anymore, or is that just when you want something? LMAO!
    It's always been Uncle Luke! Yet I do not dare disclose our relationship to the public yet!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    It's always been Uncle Luke! Yet I do not dare disclose our relationship to the public yet!!
    it's gettin real in here
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Congrats Cel and good luck. I have had the pleasure of sharing thoughts and information, while helping others, in a few threads with cel. He always has given sound and well educated advice. Always positive and keeps an upbeat vibe, SNS has added a great member to the team.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    Congrats Cel and good luck. I have had the pleasure of sharing thoughts and information, while helping others, in a few threads with cel. He always has given sound and well educated advice. Always positive and keeps an upbeat vibe, SNS has added a great member to the team.
    Thank you brother, I sincerely appreciate your kind words . Honestly you are one well-informed BodyBuilder and it is amazing the strength and experience you have; I'm glad to be able to share those posts with you!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Thank you brother, I sincerely appreciate your kind words . Honestly you are one well-informed BodyBuilder and it is amazing the strength and experience you have; I'm glad to be able to share those posts with you!
    Thank you as well, I appreciate that. Good luck, you deserve everything yet to come.

  12. I just saw this! Nice work and grats
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I just saw this! Nice work and grats
    Thank you brother LaSane!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Thank you brother LaSane!
    No problem! Now build me a cut stack using some SNS goodies.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  15. Now that you hit it big, don't forget who gave you your nickname and where you came from

    T
    Recoverbro

  16. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Now that you hit it big, don't forget who gave you your nickname and where you came from

    T
    You always have a place in my mind and heart Tony, I'll never forget the Celly...(and try to bury the fact Uncle Luke anointed me another nickname...) Thanks bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  17. Who is Celorza??
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  18. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Who is Celorza??
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Who is Celorza??
    For those of you who don't know Flex this means: "Congrats buddy! I am not yet able to admit I am a nice guy"
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    For those of you who don't know Flex this means: "Congrats buddy! I am not yet able to admit I am a nice guy"
    <3
    Congrats little buddy
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  21. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    <3
    Congrats little buddy
    Aww thanks brother !

    Name:  Screen shot 2012-08-31 at 6.03.41 PM.png
Views: 37
Size:  10.6 KB
    Side note...I am not liking this restriction! haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  22. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    <3
    Congrats little buddy
    Aww thanks brother !

    Name:  Screen shot 2012-08-31 at 6.03.41 PM.png
Views: 37
Size:  10.6 KB
    Side note...I am not liking this restriction! haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  23. Congrats Cel!. I do like S.N.S. Yes Creatine Mono doesn't get much love these days, even though its still the king of mountain!.

  24. Big atta boy!!! I know i have gotten good info from reading some of your post. Keep it up!

  25. **** yeah celorza you're gonna do it big!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. iForce Nutrition wants to welcome GHO5T to the team!!!!
    By baldwanus in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 06:20 PM
  2. iForce Nutrition Wants To Welcome allnatural923 To The Team!!!
    By baldwanus in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 02:46 PM
  3. iForce Nutrition Wants To Welcome allnatural923 To The Team!!!
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 11:23 PM
  4. iForce Nutrition Wants To Welcome JN230 To The Team!!!
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 11:21 AM
  5. iForce Nutrition Wants To Welcome JN230 To The Team!!!
    By baldwanus in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 12:52 AM
Log in
Log in