SNS is proud to welcome CELORZA to the TEAM! [Promo Inside]

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Aw thanks Bobby! :D You were the first to notice yesterday :p means a lot buddy thanks!
No problem, lots of multi-quotes, who do you think you are? james?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well, I guess I'll say congrats Celly. Not sure what SNS is thinking though!! :thinking:

Just kidding! You'll do a good job!
Love you too Luke lol Thanks brother!! :p

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It's not Uncle Luke anymore, or is that just when you want something? LMAO!
It's always been Uncle Luke! Yet I do not dare disclose our relationship to the public yet!! :p

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's always been Uncle Luke! Yet I do not dare disclose our relationship to the public yet!! :p
it's gettin real in here

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Cel and good luck. I have had the pleasure of sharing thoughts and information, while helping others, in a few threads with cel. He always has given sound and well educated advice. Always positive and keeps an upbeat vibe, SNS has added a great member to the team.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Congrats Cel and good luck. I have had the pleasure of sharing thoughts and information, while helping others, in a few threads with cel. He always has given sound and well educated advice. Always positive and keeps an upbeat vibe, SNS has added a great member to the team.
Thank you brother, I sincerely appreciate your kind words :). Honestly you are one well-informed BodyBuilder and it is amazing the strength and experience you have; I'm glad to be able to share those posts with you!

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
Thank you brother, I sincerely appreciate your kind words :). Honestly you are one well-informed BodyBuilder and it is amazing the strength and experience you have; I'm glad to be able to share those posts with you!
Thank you as well, I appreciate that. Good luck, you deserve everything yet to come.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I just saw this! Nice work and grats

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that you hit it big, don't forget who gave you your nickname and where you came from;)

T

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Now that you hit it big, don't forget who gave you your nickname and where you came from;)

T
You always have a place in my mind and heart Tony, I'll never forget the Celly...(and try to bury the fact Uncle Luke anointed me another nickname...) Thanks bro!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those of you who don't know Flex this means: "Congrats buddy! I am not yet able to admit I am a nice guy"
<3
Congrats little buddy

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats Cel!. I do like S.N.S. Yes Creatine Mono doesn't get much love these days, even though its still the king of mountain!.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Big atta boy!!! I know i have gotten good info from reading some of your post. Keep it up!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
**** yeah celorza you're gonna do it big!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
4 pages of Cel-love so far. That's hot.
I'm excited to find out who the winner is gonna be! It's technically the first promo I am Part of hehe.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited to find out who the winner is gonna be! It's technically the first promo I am Part of hehe.
Lol didn't really realize there was a promo until just now. I was just showing some bro love. Lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol didn't really realize there was a promo until just now. I was just showing some bro love. Lol
That makes it even nicer of you thanks :) , and I kinda hope most people didn't notice it is :p

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to the team!

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
We'll get you some experience, you can pick one and I'll pick the other. :D

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Patron & Apple Crisp condense?

Or a incredible hulk via condense. ;)

How's that sound Cel.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Patron & Apple Crisp condense?

Or a incredible hulk via condense. ;)

How's that sound Cel.
I'll the Apple Crisp ConDense by itself haha, TBH Tequila is lethal for me. My mom has a sailor mouth for it...but meh...pft I almost asked a girl to marry me one night like that! (Don't remember her name too...)

What's in an incredible hulk Aaron?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'll the Apple Crisp ConDense by itself haha, TBH Tequila is lethal for me. My mom has a sailor mouth for it...but meh...pft I almost asked a girl to marry me one night like that! (Don't remember her name too...)

What's in an incredible hulk Aaron?
I can't do tekillya either lol I try fighting cops

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I can't do tekillya either lol I try fighting cops
Haha go to Cancun in mexico, there's a club called Coco Bongo , around 12am-3am a hot ch1ck goes around giving free tequila shots and shakes your head! You wouldn't have problems with the cops in mexico, most of them are 5'0"-5'7" and real slow hehe, I would know I lived down there xD