• Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
( in Will Farrell voice as after being shot in the neck with the tranquilizer dart)

You guys are crazy, I love you guys ....., but you guys are crazy....

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Congrats!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ima have to start looking through sns supps now haha
SNS is one of the top companies in the supp game without a doubt. They don't have a lot of the big hype and outlandish products but they have effective products that can easily become staples.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
SNS is one of the top companies in the supp game without a doubt. They don't have a lot of the big hype and outlandish products but they have effective products that can easily become staples.
What would you guys recommend past the creatine and why?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
What's your Age and Goals? I mean...what are you looking for?
20, I'm about to do a fat smack log, wanna maintain my strength while cutting.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
20, I'm about to do a fat smack log, wanna maintain my strength while cutting.
For cutting I love Reduce-XT, helps with cortisol control (which is the hormone that catabolizes muscle and promotes fat gains). Not only that, but MCC (Magnesium Creatine Chelate).

If you are looking to keep the endurance up and going while on those tedious super sets and circuit sessions (that got really popular for cutting...) you can look into:

-COP (Creatinol-O-Phosphate)
-Beta Alanine
-Citrulline Malate
-Agmatine

The above combo has helped my endurance a lot, you will notice it quite fast. And to add a bit more of a kick to your fat loss product:

-Yohimbe-HCL
-PLCAR.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
For cutting I love Reduce-XT, helps with cortisol control (which is the hormone that catabolizes muscle and promotes fat gains). Not only that, but MCC (Magnesium Creatine Chelate).

If you are looking to keep the endurance up and going while on those tedious super sets and circuit sessions (that got really popular for cutting...) you can look into:

-COP (Creatinol-O-Phosphate)
-Beta Alanine
-Citrulline Malate
-Agmatine

The above combo has helped my endurance a lot, you will notice it quite fast. And to add a bit more of a kick to your fat loss product:

-Yohimbe-HCL
-PLCAR.
Pretty sure I can't add to the fat loss portion cause its gotta be a good log so people can accurately gauge the fsxr. I do appreciate the info though. When im not broke ill look into these products!!

Also, doesn't beta alanine , agmatine, and citruline malate already come in most pre workouts??? And what exactly are those two creatine products? Why not just use creatine mono?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Pretty sure I can't add to the fat loss portion cause its gotta be a good log so people can accurately gauge the fsxr. I do appreciate the info though. When im not broke ill look into these products!!

Also, doesn't beta alanine , agmatine, and citruline malate already come in most pre workouts??? And what exactly are those two creatine products? Why not just use creatine mono?
Creatinol-O-Phosphate is not creatine. MCC is due to absorption rates, some people get a better kick out of Mono , some out of MCC. As far as the Pre-workouts, I have not seen one that Fully Doses them ALL, they might have full dose of one, but not all.

Proper doses of them would be:

COP: 2-3g
Beta Alanine: 3.2-4.5g
Citrulline Malate: 6g
Agmatine Sulfate: 1g (1.5g if you are over 200, and over 250 maybe 2g)

As for the Fat loss recommendations, you can have them after your Smacking run, considering you are still planning to cut.

Info on COP:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/195868-sns-creatinol-o.html

It basically increases Endurance in the Average Joe terminology. And if your problem is funds check Nutraplanet, we are known to have the most effective Bang-for-buck approach to most of the staples and in our products :).

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Celorza is the best, Celorza >>>>>>>>>Tebow>>>>>>>Bieber!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Dang.... Guess I need to step it up. Not even an honorable mention.
Sorry bro!! I've not been here long enough to have had the pleasure of meeting or interacting with everyone from SNS. Hopefully this will change over the coming weeks and months.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JBRY is the anabolic king! Definitely helps me any time I shoot him a PM with any questions. Smart guy and always comes with no bs. I like that he doesn't hold back either. If he knows your wrong he will tell you straight up, the confidence tells you he does more then pass bro science.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SCHWELLINGTON is the anabolic king! Definitely bs. I like that he doesn't hold back either. he knows straight up bro science.
Fixed

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
After careful due process and investigation I have found Justin has a crush on me, and the only way for him to live with it is to see me as a girl. FL3x I just can't correspond, my love is for the iron, thus I am sorry to say I cannot see myself as a girl, on this case your girl. I am a proud single man.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After careful due process and investigation I have found Justin has a crush on me, and the only way for him to live with it is to see me as a girl. FL3x I just can't correspond, my love is for the iron, thus I am sorry to say I cannot see myself as a girl, on this case your girl. I am a proud single man.
This is bullsh!t

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is bullsh!t
It better be! I thought this time it was different Justin! Now you go and chase a smaller version of me? I have had enough of your two timing ways! Is it Cel's new avi that has you so intrigued?

What in the hell is up with me this morning... Somebody put estrogen in my coffee or what?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It better be! I thought this time it was different Justin! Now you go and chase a smaller version of me? I have had enough of your two timing ways! Is it Cel's new avi that has you so intrigued?

What in the hell is up with me this morning... Somebody put estrogen in my coffee or what?
I appreciate the compliment. Means I have achieved a good physique which is just smaller than yours but still ages away from that perfection state you are now gracing Jeff.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
It's great to see all the fun in here!

Celorza, let's get together and pick a winner or two here soon, though - we can always have more fun in an SNS promo. :D

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards

Celorza, let's get together and pick a winner or two here soon, though - we can always have more fun in an SNS promo. :D
Need a stim-free FXT promo.....just sayin

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Roger that, btw...is it true I am going to go through Hazing...? Nomz seemed serious about that :blink:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need a stim-free FXT promo.....just sayin
Who needs promos?? All we need is free tubs. ;)

There might have been a SF-FXT promo but I don't remember. :eek:

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
it felt like over night this turned from page 2 to a 10 page love fest going on.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Who needs promos?? All we need is free tubs. ;)

There might have been a SF-FXT promo but I don't remember. :eek:
Keep eyes opened :D! It might come , it might be a myth ;) who knows?
it felt like over night this turned from page 2 to a 10 page love fest going on.
Haha feeling the love!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
We'll keep this open for a few more days so that everyone has time to get their "congratulations" in, and then I think we'll go ahead and find some good homes for creatine monohydrate and TTA! :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll keep this open for a few more days so that everyone has time to get their "congratulations" in, and then I think we'll go ahead and find some good homes for creatine monohydrate and TTA! :)
Well it just so happens that my current tub of mono is getting a bit low... :p

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You're telling me! I probably use any more of my stash until UncleWade send me some more.....gotta play it safe.
Your Gf unit has to stop raiding your supplements, don't you have something to reprogram it so it doesn't om nom nom nom supps?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Your Gf unit has to stop raiding your supplements, don't you have something to reprogram it so it doesn't om nom nom nom supps?
I've tried programming her to stay away from my supps. She absolutely hates the taste of Ultima so I thought about putting my good stuff in Ultima tubs. Problem is that I only have one....

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
A great pick to the team. Congrats man.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I've tried programming her to stay away from my supps. She absolutely hates the taste of Ultima so I thought about putting my good stuff in Ultima tubs. Problem is that I only have one....
I would suggest terminating the running of said unit, perhaps a new model might help?
A great pick to the team. Congrats man.
Thanks a lot brother! :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS

WELCOMES

CELORZA

TO THE TEAM!

Celorza is a member that has stood out since the beginning here at Anabolic Minds with his helpful and informative posting style, a receptive and open attitude, and a positivity and enthusiasm that is second to none.

We're proud to make him a part of what's becoming an all-star lineup of knowledgeable and customer service oriented representatives, and look forward to seeing how he can help to make our brand grow and expand in the future! We aim to provide a well-rounded and unprecedentedly exceptional experience for all of our consumers and are continually looking to add value to the experience of SNS products, and believe that this is another step in that direction!

Now we know you're all awesome people here and would welcome and congratulate our newest colleague without being incentivized with a promotion, but since you've been (and continue to be) such fantastic and loyal supporters (and customers), we'd like to give a little something back! Random winners will be selected to review or log a handful of SNS products, and will also receive complimentary T shirts. Be sure to state your interest in your post - to kick things off, we've got two products we'd like to highlight.

TTA-500: If you're wanting to be lean and mean like the SNS team, there's no better place to start than the stimulant-free and highly effective TTA-500. It's one of the best fat-burning ingredients available at any price, and from us you get an entire two-month supply for ~$15! Luckily for you, you've got a chance to log it for free. ;)

Creatine Monohydrate: This is a product that just doesn't get enough love. The most clinically studied supplement, it's a safe and proven-effective supplement that's an insane value. Each and every batch (like all of our supplements) are third-party tested for purity and quality. It's clear no one brings better value to the table than SNS - and you won't find a purer or higher quality creatine. With 1200g going for around ~$15 as well, it's easy to see why our creatine monohydrate is an unbeatable value and a great performance enhancer. If you'd like to give it a go to log or review, let us know in your post!

Now I'd like to give a big personal welcome to Celorza, and wish all the contestants here good luck.

And good luck to you, Celorza - you're now a part of a great team, and I know you'll help us achieve all of our loftiest goals!

CONGRATULATIONS!
Really late on this but congrats

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Really late on this but congrats
Thanks bud :)
This s**t cracks me up
Oh if you only saw the PMs Dewey and I shared on the proper selection of GF Unit Models and their benefits for Libido in correlation to their Negative effects in Wallet-Bulking and Supplement-Hoarding skills.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh if you only saw the PMs Dewey and I shared on the proper selection of GF Unit Models and their benefits for Libido in correlation to their Negative effects in Wallet-Bulking and Supplement-Hoarding skills.
There is definitely an inverse relationship there. Lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
There is definitely an inverse relationship there. Lol
Detrimental. I cut it out of my supplementation for libido and thus replaced it with a Celorza-INC. supplement stack:

-Palmela Handerson
-Rosie Palm

One of those every few days/weeks and it's enough to keep good circulation and Libido going. If not:

-Inhibit-P
-Tribulus
-DAA (caps or powder)

That stack does wonders for Mr. Pecker too.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Detrimental. I cut it out of my supplementation for libido and thus replaced it with a Celorza-INC. supplement stack:

-Palmela Handerson
-Rosie Palm

One of those every few days/weeks and it's enough to keep good circulation and Libido going. If not:

-Inhibit-P
-Tribulus
-DAA (caps or powder)

That stack does wonders for Mr. Pecker too.
Solid plan right there!