SNS is proud to welcome CELORZA to the TEAM! [Promo Inside]

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Celorza you're gonna make a Nice rep, always helpful.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2


  2. Awesome pick, SNS! Congrats, Cel! I know he'll do a great job for you guys.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Congrats Cel, should be a great addition to a solid group!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  4. Congrats Bro!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  5. Congrats bro!!! Really happy for you...good luck!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   
       


  6. Congrats brotha!

    Great team to be a part of.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  7. Really excited to see all the love in here for Celorza, it's this kind of atmosphere that makes it rewarding to post on AM.

    And just to get you all fired up, adding Celorza to the team isn't the only exciting thing we'll be doing in the near future.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Really excited to see all the love in here for Celorza, it's this kind of atmosphere that makes it rewarding to post on AM.

    And just to get you all fired up, adding Celorza to the team isn't the only exciting thing we'll be doing in the near future.
    do tell
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    do tell
    Yes, do tell!!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  10. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade
    Really excited to see all the love in here for Celorza, it's this kind of atmosphere that makes it rewarding to post on AM.

    And just to get you all fired up, adding Celorza to the team isn't the only exciting thing we'll be doing in the near future.
    Don't hold out Wade lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Congrats bro!! keep it up

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    do tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Yes, do tell!!!
    Maybe some new releases of products in the pipeline.

    Not trying to derail Cel's glorious announcement tho.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc
    excellent fit for SNS. This team just keeps getting better and better.
    Thanks bro! Looking forward to working together!
    Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio
    Congrats Celorza!
    Thanks Jon!
    Quote Originally Posted by polishcyborg
    Congrats
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta
    Celorza you're gonna make a Nice rep, always helpful.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks Vida
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny
    Awesome pick, SNS! Congrats, Cel! I know he'll do a great job for you guys.
    Thank you brother appreciate it!
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Congrats Cel, should be a great addition to a solid group!
    Thank you kind sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    Congrats Bro!!
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde
    Congrats bro!!! Really happy for you...good luck!!!
    Thanks brother! Missing you a lot Chander come back to AM!
    Quote Originally Posted by rob112
    Congrats brotha!

    Great team to be a part of.
    Thanks Rob. I completely agree!
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade
    Really excited to see all the love in here for Celorza, it's this kind of atmosphere that makes it rewarding to post on AM.

    And just to get you all fired up, adding Celorza to the team isn't the only exciting thing we'll be doing in the near future.
    I got told a bit of it last night! Excited!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    do tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    Yes, do tell!!!
    All in due time !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Maybe some new releases of products in the pipeline.

    Not trying to derail Cel's glorious announcement tho.
    Agreed, let's not rain on this parade!
    After a year off, I'm back

  15. Congrats Celorza!
    I <3 Carbs

  16. Congrats again Cesar! I think this is a good fit for you and SNS and wish you both the best going forward.

    I'll save the TTA-500 for someone that hasn't tried it, but I love this product. I have run it by itself and with DCP. As I recover from my shoulder surgery I think I might run a fat burning stack of Fat Free and Decimate along with some SNS PLCAR and TTA-500. Seems like the best of everything right there!

  17. Thanks brothers
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  18. Congrats Celly! Very happy for ya bud
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Congrats Celly! Very happy for ya bud
    Aw thanks Bobby! You were the first to notice yesterday means a lot buddy thanks!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  20. Congrats Brother

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Aw thanks Bobby! You were the first to notice yesterday means a lot buddy thanks!
    No problem, lots of multi-quotes, who do you think you are? james?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post
    Congrats Brother
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    No problem, lots of multi-quotes, who do you think you are? james?
    One does not simply forget that SNS Reps must have a masterful Multi-Quoting Skill !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  23. Much Love Celorza!

  24. Well, I guess I'll say congrats Celly. Not sure what SNS is thinking though!!














    Just kidding! You'll do a good job!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  25. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Well, I guess I'll say congrats Celly. Not sure what SNS is thinking though!!














    Just kidding! You'll do a good job!
    Love you too Luke lol Thanks brother!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Love you too Luke lol Thanks brother!!

    It's not Uncle Luke anymore, or is that just when you want something? LMAO!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  27. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    It's not Uncle Luke anymore, or is that just when you want something? LMAO!
    It's always been Uncle Luke! Yet I do not dare disclose our relationship to the public yet!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    It's always been Uncle Luke! Yet I do not dare disclose our relationship to the public yet!!
    it's gettin real in here
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  29. Congrats Cel and good luck. I have had the pleasure of sharing thoughts and information, while helping others, in a few threads with cel. He always has given sound and well educated advice. Always positive and keeps an upbeat vibe, SNS has added a great member to the team.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    Congrats Cel and good luck. I have had the pleasure of sharing thoughts and information, while helping others, in a few threads with cel. He always has given sound and well educated advice. Always positive and keeps an upbeat vibe, SNS has added a great member to the team.
    Thank you brother, I sincerely appreciate your kind words . Honestly you are one well-informed BodyBuilder and it is amazing the strength and experience you have; I'm glad to be able to share those posts with you!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. iForce Nutrition wants to welcome GHO5T to the team!!!!
    By baldwanus in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 07:20 PM
  2. iForce Nutrition Wants To Welcome allnatural923 To The Team!!!
    By baldwanus in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 03:46 PM
  3. iForce Nutrition Wants To Welcome allnatural923 To The Team!!!
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 12:23 AM
  4. iForce Nutrition Wants To Welcome JN230 To The Team!!!
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 12:21 PM
  5. iForce Nutrition Wants To Welcome JN230 To The Team!!!
    By baldwanus in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 01:52 AM
Log in
Log in