Log Fat Smack XR

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nothing fancy here.

Just looking to get a few logs for some Fat Smack XR before people start bulking up.

18+
USA only.
Log updates 3 times a week.
Good reputation w/ a good post to join date ratio.

List your diet, age & training goals along with why you would want to try Fat Smack XR & I'll pick a few to do some logs.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing fancy here.

Just looking to get a few logs for some Fat Smack XR before people start bulking up.

18+
USA only.

List your diet, age & training goals along with why you would want to try Fat Smack XR & I'll pick a few to do some logs.
I'm hearing great things about smacking da fat dude!

Purus Bump!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Apps men... Let's see em!!! FatSmack XR is where its at!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
2,000 calorie a day diet, 40/33/27. Lift heavy weights 3-4 times a week and do cardio 3-5 times a week as well. My goal is to lower my bodyfat percentage to around 10-15% as I am at around 20% right now, I have been cutting and I am searching for a new fat burner, so this is perfect timing. My weight is 186 right now, looking to hit around 160-165. Thank you.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
2,000 calorie a day diet, 40/33/27. Lift heavy weights 3-4 times a week and do cardio 3-5 times a week as well. My goal is to lower my bodyfat percentage to around 10-15% as I am at around 20% right now, I have been cutting and I am searching for a new fat burner, so this is perfect timing. My weight is 186 right now, looking to hit around 160-165. Thank you.
Great app! Let's get more!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I just started it 1 week ago and loving it so far!!! Smooth energy and great appetite suppression.. Makes me sweat like a whore in church

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started it 1 week ago and loving it so far!!! Smooth energy and great appetite suppression.. Makes me sweat like a whore in church
That's a lot of sweat B ; )

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
fingers crossed man nothings def. or applying for them?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Support for purus! Stuff crazy good just remember this take sweating to a whole new level so you might as well workout naked.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
...... :djparty:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I'm 25 and currently on a low carb high lean protein diet consisting of mostly chicken, tuna, egg whites, greek yogurt, low fat cheese and fruits and veggies. I'm training for strength at this point and trying to build muscle and burn fat. I have been successful so far but have hit a wall. Working 70+ hours a week has been taking its toll. I believe that fat smack would be what would keep my goals and motivation from plummeting. Thanks for your consideration.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm 25 and currently on a low carb high lean protein diet consisting of mostly chicken, tuna, egg whites, greek yogurt, low fat cheese and fruits and veggies. I'm training for strength at this point and trying to build muscle and burn fat. I have been successful so far but have hit a wall. Working 70+ hours a week has been taking its toll. I believe that fat smack would be what would keep my goals and motivation from plummeting. Thanks for your consideration.
Solid^^^

johnny75

Awards
I just ran a log of FATSMACK XR in another forum, thanks to GRAMBO.
Lost 2 lbs. every week on FATSMACK XR!
Just make sure you eat breakfast before taking your first dose in the morning.
Thanks again GRAMBO !

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I just ran a log of FATSMACK XR in another forum, thanks to GRAMBO.
Lost 2 lbs. every week on FATSMACK XR!
Just make sure you eat breakfast before taking your first dose in the morning.
Thanks again GRAMBO !
Glad u liked it brother!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I vote for this guy too! Too bad Purus doesn't make a sleep supp because I think he could use that too with his 70 work weeks and time in the gym.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
:bow28:

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Obvy a no brainer

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I vote for this guy too! Too bad Purus doesn't make a sleep supp because I think he could use that too with his 70 work weeks and time in the gym.
It would be great for vacation! But with my wife and a 1 year old and 2 year old sleep is in short supply.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Thanks guys! Always appreciate the love in here!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good clean logger!

smithouse

smithouse

Awards
^^^ would be best

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Nothing fancy here.

18+
USA only.

Current diet is a lean bulk around 3000 calories eating good foods 6 -7 times a day. macros i eat within are 250-275 protein/300-350carbs/ 50-100 fats (I try hard to stay away from fats!!) Have been bulking since I started seriously lifting 2 years ago. 20 years old and looking to change things up and get shredded!! Will still lift heavy on this and do cardio 2-3 times a week. Will be dropping calories to 2700 and adjusting from there. I will be stricter on my cut, using set macros and not straying far from them. 225/300/90 Something near that. Fat smack will help me in my goals to get shredded before I have another PT test and will therefor make it easier!! Would also love the extended release energy so Im not feeling lethargic throughout the day.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Current diet is a lean bulk around 3000 calories eating good foods 6 -7 times a day. macros i eat within are 250-275 protein/300-350carbs/ 50-100 fats (I try hard to stay away from fats!!) Have been bulking since I started seriously lifting 2 years ago. 20 years old and looking to change things up and get shredded!! Will still lift heavy on this and do cardio 2-3 times a week. Will be dropping calories to 2700 and adjusting from there. I will be stricter on my cut, using set macros and not straying far from them. 225/300/90 Something near that. Fat smack will help me in my goals to get shredded before I have another PT test and will therefor make it easier!! Would also love the extended release energy so Im not feeling lethargic throughout the day.
Army?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
You're all bad mother****ers in my book!!!**** yeah to all of us!! 'MERICA!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That's just how we do... Brotherhood in here

ulyssesjr

Awards
I am 46 yrs. Weight 283. Body fat 25%. Looking to get to 15% and weight of 250. My diet right now is about 45/35/20. I lift 4 days a week and cardio 3 days.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
41...with a few logs under my belt.

225lbs, looking to cut bf down, while still putting on some lean mass to give the skin something to adhere to. Would update on all training days (so at least 5 days a week).

Diet will be: high protein, moderate fat, low carb... might even give intermittent fasting a go.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the apps guys.
Be wrapping it up soon, probably start of next week.