Log Fat Smack XR

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

1. Excited for the logs! Congrats and enjoy guys! I'm riding the FSXR wave right now!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

2. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Excited for the logs! Congrats and enjoy guys! I'm riding the FSXR way right now!
    Lovin it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Lovin it
    Will post a new log when it gets here

4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Excited for the logs! Congrats and enjoy guys! I'm riding the FSXR way right now!

you and me both brother!!

5. Here's the link to the log I already have going...going to throw fat smack in the line up when it gets here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...irst-test.html
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Here's the link to the log I already have going...going to throw fat smack in the line up when it gets here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...irst-test.html
    A separate log is needed for Fat Smack...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

A separate log is needed for Fat Smack...
    Ok that's cool
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

8. Yes plz as people can look it up in supp reviews to see what they are purchasing ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. My fat smack showed up today. Will be posting a log here in a week or 2 just got stuff to do like get moved in and **** and get back on my feet

10. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    My fat smack showed up today. Will be posting a log here in a week or 2 just got stuff to do like get moved in and **** and get back on my feet
    Quick!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Nothing fancy here.

Just looking to get a few logs for some Fat Smack XR before people start bulking up.

18+
    USA only.
    Log updates 3 times a week.
    Good reputation w/ a good post to join date ratio.

List your diet, age & training goals along with why you would want to try Fat Smack XR & I'll pick a few to do some logs.
    Already running it pre winter bulk up... Love this stuff.

Anyone looking for a fat burner that works...awesome opportunity here.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

12. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    I just started it 1 week ago and loving it so far!!! Smooth energy and great appetite suppression.. Makes me sweat like a whore in church
    Dude... I feel like a fat kid in the gym... I just look at the weights and start sweating... **** roccckkkkksss

13. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    12M here buddy. We have quite a few cats in the military up in this bítch
    No way... No one in the military uses anabolics...

14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Quick!
    I will I'm moving today I just have a down payment and 2 months rent all dude in a weeks period

15. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

I will I'm moving today I just have a down payment and 2 months rent all dude in a weeks period
    I said the product came quick.

16. Mine just came too. Aaron do you recommend both capsules at once or split them up? My log will start tomorrow morning probably
    Purus labs Rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Mine just came too. Aaron do you recommend both capsules at once or split them up? My log will start tomorrow morning probably
    Split.

Some people like it strong. Def recommend split though.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Mine just came too. Aaron do you recommend both capsules at once or split them up? My log will start tomorrow morning probavly
    I would split them up... But that's just from MY experience . But FYI, three hours before bed is bad idea!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

I would split them up... But that's just from MY experience . But FYI, three hours before bed is bad idea!!
    Lol I work 2nd shift so I'm usually up by 9am and in bed at 1-2 am. I'll probably take one at breakfast and one around 6-8 pm at work.
    Purus labs Rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

I said the product came quick.
    Ohhhhh yeah them UPS people really know what's up

21. Take with a little food.
    Sometimes the caps can cause GI issues. We fixed that from what it was because of some other ingredients. Also there will be some heart burn like feeling sometimes but it's super mild and means it's working.

Split up to start. If tolerance builds can then take 2 at once and even add a 3rd (or 4th????) later on in the day
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

22. Def assess your tolerance. High in stims and you will sweat like crazy. 3 caps was my sweet spot but I worked my way there. I would not recommend taking these on an empty stomach due to a burning effect as Grambo said. For me it was worse then others. Greek yogurt took it right away and the further you get into the product is subsides. Then again you may not have a problem at all. Lookin forward to what yall think
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

23. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Def assess your tolerance. High in stims and you will sweat like crazy. 3 caps was my sweet spot but I worked my way there. I would not recommend taking these on an empty stomach due to a burning effect as Grambo said. For me it was worse then others. Greek yogurt took it right away and the further you get into the product is subsides. Then again you may not have a problem at all. Lookin forward to what yall think
    So should I not stack with a pre workouts cause that's what I usually do with a thermo

24. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

So should I not stack with a pre workouts cause that's what I usually do with a thermo
    It's all accessed with a stim tolerance.

I would not suggest taking this with a pre and a cap of this @ the same time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 08:42 PM
  2. Replies: 131
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 06:58 PM
  3. Purus Labs NEW Fat Smack XR 50 bottle Facebook Giveaway!!
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 09:04 AM
  4. Fat Smack XR!!
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 01:06 PM
  5. Smack This! (Sponsored Purus Log -Fat Smack/Slinshot Log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 11:41 PM