Log Fat Smack XR

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    U wanna log it too?
    Can it be useful while bulking? I'm gonna be bulking till the years up probably.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    Can it be useful while bulking? I'm gonna be bulking till the years up probably.
    We need cutters.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    We need cutters.
    For sure, that's what I figured.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  4. Excited for this!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  5. Time to get shredded guys
    •   
       


  6. Thank you Aaron and PURUS!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  7. You're all welcome.
    Get the info turned in so I can shoot this over by Monday.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    You're all welcome.
    Get the info turned in so I can shoot this over on Monday.
    I got some fat I need to smack....is there where I sign up?

    Just kidding (not about the fat but about signing up). Congrats to all the lucky bastards that get to log this though!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    I got some fat I need to smack....is there where I sign up?

    Just kidding (not about the fat but about signing up). Congrats to all the lucky bastards that get to log this though!
    If you're down to log lemme know.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. I'm cutting!! Haha, maybe next time I'll get picked. Good luck to everyone that got the opportunity.

  11. You guys getting ripped in here??

    My buddy has been loving fat smack XR. He gave some to his pal on the sales floor and the guy doubled normal sales because he felt so good and energized.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    You guys getting ripped in here??

    My buddy has been loving fat smack XR. He gave some to his pal on the sales floor and the guy doubled normal sales because he felt so good and energized.


    I'm take a dose & hope for that same effect.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Took one day off fatsmack yesterday and then today remembered why I hate going without the stuff! What a feeling it gave me today, purus has a winner here.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    If you're down to log lemme know.
    Thanks man. I know you got me when I am ready. Shoulder surgery Tuesday morning so I will be starting a Vicodin log in a couple days!

    You and Airborne are killing me with these Condense logs though. Making it so hard to stay away from the NP site....

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    Thanks man. I know you got me when I am ready. Shoulder surgery Tuesday morning so I will be starting a Vicodin log in a couple days!

    You and Airborne are killing me with these Condense logs though. Making it so hard to stay away from the NP site....
    D-Pol & ConDense less than $40 here @ NP.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    D-Pol & ConDense less than $40 here @ NP.

    I know, I know. Remember, I emailed you about it! I am trying so hard not to buy it but it isn't easy to resist. Been sitting in my shopping cart all weekend...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    I know, I know. Remember, I emailed you about it! I am trying so hard bot to buy it but it isn't easy to resist. Been sitting in my shopping cart all weekend...
    Pull the trigger.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Thanks man. I know you got me when I am ready. Shoulder surgery Tuesday morning so I will be starting a Vicodin log in a couple days!

    You and Airborne are killing me with these Condense logs though. Making it so hard to stay away from the NP site....
    Rotator cuff? I had a really nasty tear repaired like 6-7 years ago. The rehab was no joke! Percoset was my best friend! I wish you a speedy recovery my man!

    Also, congrats to all the loggers chosen. Make sure you toss out the links as I'll be following along!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    I know, I know. Remember, I emailed you about it! I am trying so hard bot to buy it but it isn't easy to resist. Been sitting in my shopping cart all weekend...
    Then u will have it when ur ready ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Axillist

    Rotator cuff? I had a really nasty tear repaired like 6-7 years ago. The rehab was no joke! Percoset was my best friend! I wish you a speedy recovery my man!

    Also, congrats to all the loggers chosen. Make sure you toss out the links as I'll be following along!

    That's very important!
    Link the logs back to this thread so my fellow rep partners & boss can follow along. Thx
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Axillist View Post
    Rotator cuff? I had a really nasty tear repaired like 6-7 years ago. The rehab was no joke! Percoset was my best friend! I wish you a speedy recovery my man!

    Also, congrats to all the loggers chosen. Make sure you toss out the links as I'll be following along!
    Torn labrum and I hear rehab is similar to a rotator cuff. Not looking forward to it, especially since I just got back on track. I'm going to make the best of it and focus on legs and cardio until I am ready for upper body work. Thanks for the well wishes!

  22. Happy speedy recovery man!! That stuff sounds like it sucks.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Thinking this is even more hardcore, lol ---> Originally Posted by LiveToLiftWhoever gets this is very lucky! I LOVE the Pole! The energy I get from puffin the pole turns my lips blue! Can you give me the pole? I'm forever pole puffin!
    Fail quote job but definitely like the attempt! Touche!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. All info submitted.

    Enjoy, have fun & link logs to this thread.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    All info submitted.

    Enjoy, have fun & link logs to this thread.
    definitely!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 08:42 PM
  2. Replies: 131
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 06:58 PM
  3. Purus Labs NEW Fat Smack XR 50 bottle Facebook Giveaway!!
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 09:04 AM
  4. Fat Smack XR!!
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 01:06 PM
  5. Smack This! (Sponsored Purus Log -Fat Smack/Slinshot Log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 11:41 PM
Log in
Log in