Log Fat Smack XR

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    I vote for this guy too! Too bad Purus doesn't make a sleep supp because I think he could use that too with his 70 work weeks and time in the gym.
    It would be great for vacation! But with my wife and a 1 year old and 2 year old sleep is in short supply.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"


  2. Thanks guys! Always appreciate the love in here!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    I'm 25 and currently on a low carb high lean protein diet consisting of mostly chicken, tuna, egg whites, greek yogurt, low fat cheese and fruits and veggies. I'm training for strength at this point and trying to build muscle and burn fat. I have been successful so far but have hit a wall. Working 70+ hours a week has been taking its toll. I believe that fat smack would be what would keep my goals and motivation from plummeting. Thanks for your consideration.
    Good clean logger!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Good clean digger.... I like it dirty... Spit on me and choke me plz!
    Dude chill out
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    I'm 25 and currently on a low carb high lean protein diet consisting of mostly chicken, tuna, egg whites, greek yogurt, low fat cheese and fruits and veggies. I'm training for strength at this point and trying to build muscle and burn fat. I have been successful so far but have hit a wall. Working 70+ hours a week has been taking its toll. I believe that fat smack would be what would keep my goals and motivation from plummeting. Thanks for your consideration.
    ^^^ would be best

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Dude chill out
    hahahahaha

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nothing fancy here.

    Just looking to get a few logs for some Fat Smack XR before people start bulking up.


    18+
    USA only.
    Log updates 3 times a week.
    Good reputation w/ a good post to join date ratio.

    List your diet, age & training goals along with why you would want to try Fat Smack XR & I'll pick a few to do some logs.


    Current diet is a lean bulk around 3000 calories eating good foods 6 -7 times a day. macros i eat within are 250-275 protein/300-350carbs/ 50-100 fats (I try hard to stay away from fats!!) Have been bulking since I started seriously lifting 2 years ago. 20 years old and looking to change things up and get shredded!! Will still lift heavy on this and do cardio 2-3 times a week. Will be dropping calories to 2700 and adjusting from there. I will be stricter on my cut, using set macros and not straying far from them. 225/300/90 Something near that. Fat smack will help me in my goals to get shredded before I have another PT test and will therefor make it easier!! Would also love the extended release energy so Im not feeling lethargic throughout the day.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    Current diet is a lean bulk around 3000 calories eating good foods 6 -7 times a day. macros i eat within are 250-275 protein/300-350carbs/ 50-100 fats (I try hard to stay away from fats!!) Have been bulking since I started seriously lifting 2 years ago. 20 years old and looking to change things up and get shredded!! Will still lift heavy on this and do cardio 2-3 times a week. Will be dropping calories to 2700 and adjusting from there. I will be stricter on my cut, using set macros and not straying far from them. 225/300/90 Something near that. Fat smack will help me in my goals to get shredded before I have another PT test and will therefor make it easier!! Would also love the extended release energy so Im not feeling lethargic throughout the day.
    Army?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Army?
    ARNG 11b

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    ARNG 11b
    Infantry my brother! I'm ex Army Ranger ;-) went in as 11 bang bang
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       

  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    ARNG 11b
    12M here buddy. We have quite a few cats in the military up in this bítch
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    12M here buddy. We have quite a few cats in the military up in this bítch
    Valdez ftw! That's my bro haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Valdez ftw! That's my bro haha
    ; )
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Infantry my brother! I'm ex Army Ranger ;-) went in as 11 bang bang
    **** yeah!!! I can't rep through phone (

  15. You're all bad mother****ers in my book!!!**** yeah to all of us!! 'MERICA!!!

  16. That's just how we do... Brotherhood in here
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    That's just how we do... Brotherhood in here
    Brothers in the army brothas in iron!!!

  18. I am 46 yrs. Weight 283. Body fat 25%. Looking to get to 15% and weight of 250. My diet right now is about 45/35/20. I lift 4 days a week and cardio 3 days.

  19. 41...with a few logs under my belt.

    225lbs, looking to cut bf down, while still putting on some lean mass to give the skin something to adhere to. Would update on all training days (so at least 5 days a week).

    Diet will be: high protein, moderate fat, low carb... might even give intermittent fasting a go.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  20. Thanks for the apps guys.
    Be wrapping it up soon, probably start of next week.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Whoever gets this is very lucky! Love this stuff! Energy for days and the workouts on FSXR rock!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  22. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Whoever gets this is very lucky! I LOVE the Pole! The energy I get from puffin the pole turns my lips blue! Can you give me the pole? I'm forever pole puffin!
    Dude we get it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Whoever gets this is very lucky! Love this stuff! Energy for days and the workouts on FSXR rock!
    That will be hardcore

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    That will be hardcore

    Thinking this is even more hardcore, lol ---> Originally Posted by LiveToLiftWhoever gets this is very lucky! I LOVE the Pole! The energy I get from puffin the pole turns my lips blue! Can you give me the pole? I'm forever pole puffin!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by wasme

    Thinking this is even more hardcore, lol ---> Originally Posted by LiveToLiftWhoever gets this is very lucky! I LOVE the Pole! The energy I get from puffin the pole turns my lips blue! Can you give me the pole? I'm forever pole puffin!
    Hahahahah

  26. :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. Lmfao ..

  28. Damn wish I woulda seen this about 2 days ago...anyway..27 225 probably 18% bf. just finished a bulk start a 7 week cut tomorrow trying to get down to 13% while holding on to strength. Diet during my cut -my diet is going to centered around 2500 Cals. High protein low carb. Gym 4 days a week. Bulk was 3500 Cals high protein(400 grams) moderate carbs and fats around 100 grand a day. Also have a log going on here already. Would like to throw some fat smack in for the cutting phase.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  29. Precomp diet. Current diet doesn't vary from this too much. Just chicken instead of tilapia. Maybe if I get the log opportunity I'll write it up to date
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40
    Pre Comp Diet with Macros and Calories
    Meal 1
    10 egg whites
    2 slices ezekial bread
    Calories 332
    Protein 44 g
    Carbs 31 g
    Fats 1.5 g
    Meal 2
    10oz tilapia
    1 cup broccoli
    Calories 303
    Protein 60 g
    Carbs 6 g
    Fats 4 g
    Meal 3
    10oz chicken
    1 cup spinach
    Calories 351
    Protein 70 g
    Carbs 7 g
    Fats 4 g
    Meal 4
    Protein Shake
    Calories 160
    Protein 36g
    Carbs 3g
    Fats 3g
    Meal 5
    10 oz chicken
    1/3 cup cooked brown rice
    Calories 390
    Protein 68g
    Carbs 16g
    Fats 4.5g
    Meal 6
    Protein Shake
    Calories 160
    Protein 36g
    Carbs 3g
    Fats 3g
    Total
    Calories 1696
    Protein 314g
    Carbs 66g
    Fats 21g

    I would like to log Fat Smack Xr because even in during my competition prep I had a few trouble parts. I would also like to stay shredded, and get even more shredded. Also school is starting on Monday so I may need that extra kick In the pants in the morning. On top of all that, Purus is an amazing company

    I'll post pics daily

  30. Thx for the apps guys.

    Going to make some selections @ the start of the week. A lot of y'all I know & it should be a solid logging opportunity.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 08:42 PM
  2. Replies: 131
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 06:58 PM
  3. Purus Labs NEW Fat Smack XR 50 bottle Facebook Giveaway!!
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 09:04 AM
  4. Fat Smack XR!!
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 01:06 PM
  5. Smack This! (Sponsored Purus Log -Fat Smack/Slinshot Log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 11:41 PM
Log in
Log in