SINCE NO ONE ELSE WILL - Liquid T-911 Log Opportunity - 3b-Androsterone Version

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since we seem to not be able to get anyone from our team to do a logging promotion, I will take time to do it myself. For the logs we need these criteria:

1) Log on AM
2) Log on Facebook updates (must be LG Sciences Friend)
3) Must show previous history of COMPLETING LOGS
4) Leave space in your log for the "final review" at the top.

I will pick 5 people to do the log of the new Liquid T-911.

Contains:

3b-Androsterone
Resveratrol
Yohimbine

This is a sexual stimulant hardening agent, so make sure you log your sexual effects, general feeling and also recomp changes.

mnowak1228

Awards
I'm married with two kids! I forgot what sex was!!! Lmao

Wlgsciences

Awards
Hey guys, I will be working with the testers, so anyone interested who meets the above criteria, hit me up

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get in on this people...great opportunity to log a great product. If you loved the original T-911 you will really love this!

Wlgsciences

Awards
LOL, just frustrate the guy more? Thats not nice!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
'sexual stimulant hardening agent' ? I assume there's bonus points for video updates? :05:

<ahem> Pervs :blackeye:

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
I know a bunch of people have been pming me about a promo for this so get your ish in here!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Since we seem to not be able to get anyone from our team to do a logging promotion, I will take time to do it myself. For the logs we need these criteria:

1) Log on AM
2) Log on Facebook updates (must be LG Sciences Friend)
3) Must show previous history of COMPLETING LOGS
4) Leave space in your log for the "final review" at the top.

I will pick 5 people to do the log of the new Liquid T-911.

Contains:

3b-Androsterone
Resveratrol
Yohimbine

This is a sexual stimulant hardening agent, so make sure you log your sexual effects, general feeling and also recomp changes.

Lol. Possibly the most passive aggressive topic heading of all time lol

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I will be working with the testers, so anyone interested who meets the above criteria, hit me up
What do you mean by hit me up. Does he mean helping test the HARDING effects LOL jk

Lol. Possibly the most passive aggressive topic heading of all time lol
was thinking the same thing

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Ok so if this is still available!

Links to my log on here. I just finished up the products for athletix sports So this will time it great. I will post a review on the other asap.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/206259-athletix-sponsored-log.html

I log on another site as well
http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=20601.0

I have other log on that site as well. I have ran logs for Lecheek, purus, athletix extreme, AI sports. And a few others. I give reviews on all I do.

http://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

Let me know if you need more info!

Wlgsciences

Awards
lol, finally someone with a serious reply. Bunch of smartasses around here, but it makes for fun reading!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
CANT WAIT TO START THIS.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow nice! Reviews as of 7/3 and 8/9 for all to see:

7/3
Have to say I'm noticing immediate results with this product. Started T911 on the 29th. First was very vivid crazy sexual dreams almost every night so far. I've been on EBF AA2 and recomprodrol for awhile with good results. I'm noticing I'm putting more weight on my lifts and it definitely feels easier to lift. Energy is high,aggression not overboard, but liking it so far and I'm only doing 2 doses, morning and pre workout. Maybe I'll bump to 3. Weight I'd hovering at 185. I'm looking to maintain but lean it up for vacation in august. Goal.... Lean and hard. Ready for my Mission.

8/9
Things are moving well. I've been on vacation this week so I decided to take this week off from training. It's been a long time since I took a straight week off. As far the T911. I backed off to 1 a day to keep things flowing. I like this stuff. Morning wood everyday. Have to control my aggression as it's a little higher. My training was great up to my vacation. Had weight increases on most of my lifts. Noticeably leaner and harder, with a little thickness. But my diet has been way off this week. I think this would be a excellent pct product.I'm gonna hit the iron Saturday and Sunday and go back to my protocol of 2 on off days 3 on training days and finish the second bottle. No sides at all. I'm contemplating throwing in some AB or IGF-2 next week to up the potential of this run.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
I've been on it for 7 weeks, stuff sucks. You should just send all the remaining stock to me, so I can dispose of them properly.
Damn sorry to hear that man, well get it right out to you to "get rid of it"

;)

Wlgsciences

Awards
Lets get going here people, wehave any other interested in testing?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on people. We need more apps!

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
If you need more loggers, I am interested to participate. I just started my run on august 5th. So far the pumps is great and it works almost immediately. As far as body composition to early to tell yet for me. So let me know, never did log anything yet, this should be fun :))

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Heck send me two bottles for a true trial.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
well I still have not received this. DO I get it or not?

Wlgsciences

Awards
lol, told you on the other post I could not PM you back because I needed to have 15 posts before I could. Therefore, I believe this makes #15 so....check your PMs!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Lol

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen loggin opps for this on other forums from your fellow reps. They're trying.

Wlgsciences

Awards
Yep the promo is still available, let me know if you want to give it a shot!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Got my log up and got stuff yesterday. Any dosing protocols you want me to try?

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
Jump on this guys, the Liquid T-911 is AWESOME! I am currently running/logging the new TesTren and it's just as AWESOME! Get in on this while you can, you won't be sorry...

James

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
wish i could try it....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I've seen loggin opps for this on other forums from your fellow reps. They're trying.
after weeks of an open promo i had 1 app

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established

Wlgsciences

Awards
I agree, I am suprised the turnout is so low here on AM! Anyone else?