Need Help here guys 20 loggers needed for the new Ignite 2 sans DMAA

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Need Help here guys 20 loggers needed for the new Ignite 2 sans DMAA

Ok you know the crap about DMAA being banned and now we have had to scramble for a solution and we hope we have it in Ignite 2 DMAA free version... what we need from you guys is some good feedback and that means logging opportunities!!

Yep we need 20 of you fuggers to tell us how this stuff is .. I expect it will be very good but even I haven't tried it yet.. you guys are responsible to let me know how it is...we're counting on you guys to let us no if we have a winner!! We want honest feedback, you guys no that Al and I don't fug around with bullshyte....

Loggers should have at least 1000 posts and been on AM for a year. Experienced Ignite users will be given some preference... 20 spots here guys so if you have experience logging let us know.... Nuff said ... it's clobberin time!!

Name:  ig28.png
Views: 454
Size:  215.2 KB

Introducing IGNITE 2 by FINAFLEX, your COMPLETE Pre-Workout . Intelligently designed by FINAFLEX to redefine the Pre-Workout Category, IGNITE 2 delivers with a proprietary formula unmatched by any other manufacturer to date. IGNITE 2AMINOSTERONE and Crea-Trona along with Instantized BCAAs and real levels of the ingredients needed to ENHANCE WORKOUT DOMINATION.

WEAPONS SYSTEM

Built with AMINOSTERONE a revolutionary new d-Aspartic Acid derivative that skyrockets total testosterone in under 30 days, contributing to increased lean muscle acquisition, energy levels, stamina, and strength. AMINOSTERONE has been shown to be 400 times more soluble than regular d-Aspartic Acid when mixed into solution, leading to higher absorption and bioavailability in the body.

Powered bu Crea-Trona the most innovative form of Creatine the bodybuilding world has EVER seen, backed by scientific research showing unmatched absorption into muscle cells. Crea-Trona is the only true buffered Creatine on the market today and FINAFLEX is the first company to offer this phenomenal ingredient for sale in the USA.

ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX

INSTANTIZED BCAAS keep thermogenic ingredients from destroying hard earned muscle. All flavors of IGNITE 2 can be mixed with a spoon, no more "floaties". CarnoSyn (Beta Alanine) increases strength, aerobic and anaerobic endurance, and delays muscle fatigue.

NO2 MUSCLE MATRIX

The combination of Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL (GPLC), Agmatine Sulfate, and AAKG (1:1), create an increased level of nitric oxide resulting in increased blood flow, strength, and delivering the infamous "PUMP".
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.6%

I would like an opportunity to test/log this supplement. I don't think I have quite 1,000 posts but I've been on this forum for years, I just don't always feel the need to add my 2 cents.

I have much experience with pre workouts and a good knowledge of many different supplements. I've used a few of your products in the past and enjoyed them. Please take me into consideration. Thanks.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Introducing IGNITE 2 by FINAFLEX, your COMPLETE Pre-Workout . Intelligently designed by FINAFLEX to redefine the Pre-Workout Category, IGNITE 2 delivers with a proprietary formula unmatched by any other manufacturer to date. IGNITE 2AMINOSTERONE and Crea-Trona along with Instantized BCAAs and real levels of the ingredients needed to ENHANCE WORKOUT DOMINATION.

WEAPONS SYSTEM

Built with AMINOSTERONE a revolutionary new d-Aspartic Acid derivative that skyrockets total testosterone in under 30 days, contributing to increased lean muscle acquisition, energy levels, stamina, and strength. AMINOSTERONE has been shown to be 400 times more soluble than regular d-Aspartic Acid when mixed into solution, leading to higher absorption and bioavailability in the body.

Powered bu Crea-Trona the most innovative form of Creatine the bodybuilding world has EVER seen, backed by scientific research showing unmatched absorption into muscle cells. Crea-Trona is the only true buffered Creatine on the market today and FINAFLEX is the first company to offer this phenomenal ingredient for sale in the USA.

ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX

INSTANTIZED BCAAS keep thermogenic ingredients from destroying hard earned muscle. All flavors of IGNITE 2 can be mixed with a spoon, no more "floaties". CarnoSyn (Beta Alanine) increases strength, aerobic and anaerobic endurance, and delays muscle fatigue.

NO2 MUSCLE MATRIX

The combination of Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL (GPLC), Agmatine Sulfate, and AAKG (1:1), create an increased level of nitric oxide resulting in increased blood flow, strength, and delivering the infamous "PUMP".

Looks solid bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.43%

Although I don't have 1000 post I like the stipulation bro gives the vets a chance to log this. Before the ppl that join AM just for company promos
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Nice op....never tried the OG version.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Are there no stims in it?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey Its clobbering time is my quote ! Does that mean I get a tub? Nice promo
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Marms, I need a new shaker. You know where I can get one? Lol
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by FitModel View Post
    I would like an opportunity to test/log this supplement. I don't think I have quite 1,000 posts but I've been on this forum for years, I just don't always feel the need to add my 2 cents.

I have much experience with pre workouts and a good knowledge of many different supplements. I've used a few of your products in the past and enjoyed them. Please take me into consideration. Thanks.
    Yah you're close you'll get consideration...

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

WEAPONS SYSTEM

ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX

NO2 MUSCLE MATRIX

Looks solid bro
    I am sure it is, here's another point that I should have made earlier... we never designed Ignite 2 original to rely that heavily on stims... yah it had a nice kick but the best thing about this product is the tremendous muscle energy and endurance. I am sure they have come up with someting else to give you that sweet kick in the azz we all love though...

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    Although I don't have 1000 post I like the stipulation bro gives the vets a chance to log this. Before the ppl that join AM just for company promos
    Yes good point good loggers help everyone.. we may have to bend he rules a bit we'll see the response...logging experience will also be a factor...

Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Nice op....never tried the OG version.
    Yah it's really a good chance to give an honest opinion, I am really curious about this new version. I stocked up on the old cuz I really loved the product but this might be just as good ... we'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Are there no stims in it?
    sorry here is the profile...
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10.50 grams)
    Servings Per Container: 30
    Amount Per Serving
    %DV*
    Biotin 100 mcg 33%
    IGNITE 2 COMPLETE WORKOUT MATRIX 7,326 mg **
    ENERGY & FOCUS ENHANCEMENT
    1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), R-methyl-b-Phenylalamine HCL, b-Phenylalamine HCL, Hordenine HCL
    ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX
    CarnoSyn® (Beta Alanine), L-Leucine (Instantized), L-Valine (Instantized), L-Isoleucine (Instantized)
    NITRIC OXIDE & MUSCLE BUILDING MATRIX
    L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG 1:1), Creatine Gluconate, Crea-Trona®† (94% Ultra Pure Creatine Monohydrate, 6% Sodium Carbonates), Agmatine Sulfate, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL (GPLC)

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Yah I am tempted to reciprocate on this one as I know you for a solid resource... hey that is the thing's saying ... I would give him a tub
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%

Any chance for an.Aussie logger Doug?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.92%

20 loggers, u guys don't mess around
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Oh a very very good chance

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Yah that is so fuggin true lol you probably don't know how hard you just hit that fuggin Nail heh heh..
  13. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Oh a very very good chance

Yah that is so fuggin true lol you probably don't know how hard you just hit that fuggin Nail heh heh..
    Well consider myself applying for a log bro. Cheers
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Well consider myself applying for a log bro. Cheers
    Ok then you are on my shortlist
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

I am sure it is, here's another point that I should have made earlier... we never designed Ignite 2 original to rely that heavily on stims... yah it had a nice kick but the best thing about this product is the tremendous muscle energy and endurance. I am sure they have come up with someting else to give you that sweet kick in the azz we all love though...

Yes good point good loggers help everyone.. we may have to bend he rules a bit we'll see the response...logging experience will also be a factor...

Yah it's really a good chance to give an honest opinion, I am really curious about this new version. I stocked up on the old cuz I really loved the product but this might be just as good ... we'll see...

Supplement Facts
    Amount Per Serving
    %DV*
    Biotin 100 mcg 33%
    1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), R-methyl-b-Phenylalamine HCL, b-Phenylalamine HCL, Hordenine HCL
    ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX
    CarnoSyn® (Beta Alanine), L-Leucine (Instantized), L-Valine (Instantized), L-Isoleucine (Instantized)
    L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG 1:1), Creatine Gluconate, Crea-Trona®† (94% Ultra Pure Creatine Monohydrate, 6% Sodium Carbonates), Agmatine Sulfate, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL (GPLC)

Yah I am tempted to reciprocate on this one as I know you for a solid resource... hey that is the thing's saying ... I would give him a tub
    Well if you look I am AM Avenger THING
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.09%

Supplement Facts
    Amount Per Serving
    %DV*
    Biotin 100 mcg 33%
    ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX

Well if you look I am AM Avenger THING
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.84%

Hey Doug, how soon are you looking for the logs to start? I'd be very interested in trying this as I've run and logged both prior versions with good success. I'm on a short preworkout break though and I'm on vacation the last week of this month. If I can start it in September then I'm GAME! If you need it sooner I totally understand but I don't want to give you guys a half ass log so I'll stand aside if you need them quick.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Hey Doug, how soon are you looking for the logs to start? I'd be very interested in trying this as I've run and logged both prior versions with good success. I'm on a short preworkout break though and I'm on vacation the last week of this month. If I can start it in September then I'm GAME! If you need it sooner I totally understand but I don't want to give you guys a half ass log so I'll stand aside if you need them quick.
    Timing should be good and you are a prime candidate.. going to take some time to get 20 loggers I think...
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.84%

Timing should be good and you are a prime candidate.. going to take some time to get 20 loggers I think...
    Good to know. Just let me know if you need me. It really SHOULDN'T take long to get 20 loggers for a preworkout product. LOL
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Good to know. Just let me know if you need me. It really SHOULDN'T take long to get 20 loggers for a preworkout product. LOL
    I think people are curious about post dmaa products...I know I am...
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.72%

Long time lurker here...always checked out your transformer thread and no your epi-v thread just never posted but funny story....I was at work yesterday and my friend said "wow your only 23 just think next year you will be 24 that's when the average male is at his peak fitness level just think its all down hill after that" I said yeah well you never saw this guy Doug I know lol and I showed him your pics and shut him up pretty fast...figured I'd share

-Ricky
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Marms, I need a new shaker. You know where I can get one? Lol
    All of our participants/LOGGERS should receive one free tub of their choice of flavor IGNITE-2, a FINAFLEX shaker cup, samples of our other products, FINAFLEX sports band, and probably a FINAFLEX T-shirt, don't quote me on that but we are having a ton of them made as we speak, so should is the keyword here!

Like DW put it, we don't play around, we treat our LOGGER's very well and in return we expect good quality LOGs with solid advice, opinions, etc. We will include a basic rubric in which we expect our IGNITE-2 LOGGER's to rate our product with.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%

I have over 1000... been here since 2008.... experienced pre workout supplementer.... am in need of a good pre workout... getting ready for a competition and would love to use this for the pump and intense workouts... tolerance is high on stimulants...
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.58%

It does not matter the country you are from, if you are a proven LOGGER and we decide to choose you, that is all there is to it, we do not discriminate just because you are out of the country, we allow equal opportunity for all our LOGGERs, LoL, but true!
    www.finaflex.com
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.58%

Long time lurker here...always checked out your transformer thread and no your epi-v thread just never posted but funny story....I was at work yesterday and my friend said "wow your only 23 just think next year you will be 24 that's when the average male is at his peak fitness level just think its all down hill after that" I said yeah well you never saw this guy Doug I know lol and I showed him your pics and shut him up pretty fast...figured I'd share

-Ricky
    Good story, thank you for sharing, Yes, Doug is our resident KING of Transformations, he beat me out and I thought I did a fantastic job as well, hell we all did, we were all WINNERS, but for argument's sake, the people of AnabolicMinds voted and Doug was crowned the winner for best Transformation and I have to agree with them!
    www.finaflex.com
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.92%

Im 18 and i would enjoy to log this product for my first sponsered log! I have over 1000posts, i have done a 6 month log on a consistent basis just for my love of lifting. I have been lifting since. before I had hair on my balls and I love a great preworkout. I would be able to log three days a week with more of a cardio workout if i can start in september but if i can start in October I can do a 4 day split of my variation of 5/3/1.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  27. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

It does not matter the country you are from, if you are a proven LOGGER and we decide to choose you, that is all there is to it, we do not discriminate just because you are out of the country, we allow equal opportunity for all our LOGGERs, LoL, but true!
    Thumbs up Al :::::: LEGEND
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.29%

I think people are curious about post dmaa products...I know I am...
    Me too
    is it possible to throw your hat in two rings lol
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.29%

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    I find in business in general that companies that have enough faith in there product to give out samples and let the products do most of the talking are the ones worth dealing with. And no one give out more then Finaflex. Some times I wonder how they stay in business when they keep givin it away lol
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%

I will log this
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

-Ricky
    lol great story .. you never know when people are watching ... I try to be a good example.... so you appying ?
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    I have over 1000... been here since 2008.... experienced pre workout supplementer.... am in need of a good pre workout... getting ready for a competition and would love to use this for the pump and intense workouts... tolerance is high on stimulants...
    Ok on the candidate list ...

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Good story, thank you for sharing, Yes, Doug is our resident KING of Transformations, he beat me out and I thought I did a fantastic job as well, hell we all did, we were all WINNERS, but for argument's sake, the people of AnabolicMinds voted and Doug was crowned the winner for best Transformation and I have to agree with them!
    Yah we all killed on the transformers and it was very close... thanks Al there wasn't much difference in any of our transformations...

Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    Im 18 and i would enjoy to log this product for my first sponsered log! I have over 1000posts, i have done a 6 month log on a consistent basis just for my love of lifting. I have been lifting since. before I had hair on my balls and I love a great preworkout. I would be able to log three days a week with more of a cardio workout if i can start in september but if i can start in October I can do a 4 day split of my variation of 5/3/1.
    Ok you will receive consideration ...

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I will log this
    On the short list

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I find in business in general that companies that have enough faith in there product to give out samples and let the products do most of the talking are the ones worth dealing with. And no one give out more then Finaflex. Some times I wonder how they stay in business when they keep givin it away lol
    Yah you have to involve the customers .. you guys are helping us believe it.. this is going to answer some serious questions we all have...
  33. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%

How you going to deal with the DMAA in epi v? That's a schmik product though which changing it sucks
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

How you going to deal with the DMAA in epi v? That's a schmik product though which changing it sucks
    The DMAA is the least important element though, I am sure the replacement will be fine...
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%

just incase you didnt get the link
    heres my log for my comp
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodyb...competing.html
  36. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

The DMAA is the least important element though, I am sure the replacement will be fine...
    Was just so synergistic though bro.recomped well. Same weight and lost 1.2%bf
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    This kid would be a solid choice DW! He's always on here. Has ran a high school athlete log for quite sometime now and he's strong as an ox man! No joke! Check out his high school log. I can guarantee LTL would vouch for this kid also.

Just saying...
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.09%

Great promo ! Ignite is on my short list to purchase .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Yah sweet product for sure... it'll be fine just wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    This kid would be a solid choice DW! He's always on here. Has ran a high school athlete log for quite sometime now and he's strong as an ox man! No joke! Check out his high school log. I can guarantee LTL would vouch for this kid also.

Just saying...
    Yah I put him on the shortlist...

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Great promo ! Ignite is on my short list to purchase .
    Yah we are trying to find out how good the new DMAA version is .. you throwing your hat in the ring ?
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

By the way these are EPI-V abs

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  172.1 KB

Took this, this morning, not bad for an old fug

Similar Forum Threads

1. need some help here guys
    By the gym rat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 04:13 PM
  2. H-Drol, Superdrol, Hmmm..Need Help Here
    By UniqueJustin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 07:55 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 12:54 PM
  4. Replies: 39