Need Help here guys 20 loggers needed for the new Ignite 2 sans DMAA - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

Need Help here guys 20 loggers needed for the new Ignite 2 sans DMAA

Page 8 of 8 First ... 3678
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Got my 1-alpha yesterday still waiting for this but ill probably hold out on running it till pct
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

http: //anabolicminds. com/forum/supplement -reviews-logs/216206-rush-954-finaflex.html
    Log up.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Still no ignite did everyone else get theirs?
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

don't worry guys.....scottydoc will get the job done
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes inform Scotty, I know that most have gotten theirs...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I haven't got it or Alpha either but I'm not worried yet
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I haven't got it or Alpha either but I'm not worried yet
    What is customs like there and what are the rules oncerning PH's....?
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    What is customs like there and what are the rules oncerning PH's....?
    There is few PH's banned here but 1-androsterone is not on the list.. There is just older stuff like 4-androstenediol, 19-nor, AAS and prescription drugs like Nolva and Clomid. I've ordered many, many bottles of PH's and other supps and customs has never seized my package.. No matter if they were sent from the States, UK or Sweden.

I contacted them last Friday because I was worried about the fact that my package hasn't made it here yet (it was shipped 11th October and I have the tracking code and it works in Finnish postal service's website too) but it's not there. They said that information about packages goes to the Finnish postal service's website at the very moment the package arrives here, whether it goes through customs or not.

I also contacted Finnish postal service and they said that sometimes packages are delivered by ship instead of plane so it can take weeks for it to get here.
    Olympus Labs Rep
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

There is few PH's banned here but 1-androsterone is not on the list.. There is just older stuff like 4-androstenediol, 19-nor, AAS and prescription drugs like Nolva and Clomid. I've ordered many, many bottles of PH's and other supps and customs has never seized my package.. No matter if they were sent from the States, UK or Sweden.

I contacted them last Friday because I was worried about the fact that my package hasn't made it here yet (it was shipped 11th October and I have the tracking code and it works in Finnish postal service's website too) but it's not there. They said that information about packages goes to the Finnish postal service's website at the very moment the package arrives here, whether it goes through customs or not.

I also contacted Finnish postal service and they said that sometimes packages are delivered by ship instead of plane so it can take weeks for it to get here.
    The tracking on this type of usps shipment does not show anythng after leaving the country, I mean is shows up at my door and it still says it's in Miami...
  11. Professional Member

The tracking on this type of usps shipment does not show anythng after leaving the country, I mean is shows up at my door and it still says it's in Miami...
    Yes I know that it doesn't show anything when it's in US but when it is in Finland, Itella (that's the name of Finnish Postal Service) starts taking care of it and the tracking number works in their website. At least that has been the case with other shipments.
    Olympus Labs Rep
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yes I know that it doesn't show anything when it's in US but when it is in Finland, Itella (that's the name of Finnish Postal Service) starts taking care of it and the tracking number works in their website. At least that has been the case with other shipments.
    May not be with this one cuz that's the way it works for a lot of shipments for me too but I asked usps about this type and notthing gets tracked from the time it leaves the US tiill it gets to your door. Will be interesting to see if it's different for you.
  13. Professional Member

OK, then I just have to wait. At least I'll get a letter if postman tries to deliver it when I'm not at home

This gave me new hope, it means that it could be here any moment! It'd be awesome to get this started early next week as I'll be out of the town next weekend..
    Olympus Labs Rep
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Ignite came in today thanks scotty and dw
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Ignite came in today thanks scotty and dw
    Now things are going to get nuts.. if you don't need a boost on cycle you can save it for PCT...
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Now things are going to get nuts.. if you don't need a boost on cycle you can save it for PCT...
    I was thinking using it on leg days so twice a week or would it be more beneficial to save it all for pct
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    I was thinking using it on leg days so twice a week or would it be more beneficial to save it all for pct
    PCT is where you need the most boost I think. If it's one or the other I would opt for PCT...
  18. Professional Member

I'll probably take half scoops during the cycle and full dose after the cycle.. I've taken time off from stims for over 1.5 months so even half the dose should hit me pretty hard if it really is even better than original N.O. Ignite which was amazing..
    Olympus Labs Rep
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I'll probably take half scoops during the cycle and full dose after the cycle.. I've taken time off from stims for over 1.5 months so even half the dose should hit me pretty hard if it really is even better than original N.O. Ignite which was amazing..
    That could work.. you should start off low regardless...
  20. Professional Member

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stero...niting-my.html

GAME IS ON!

I was so excited that I accidentally posted it in wrong section Hopefully moderators will move it..

Thanks DreamWeaver, ScottyDoc and whole Finaflex crew!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Important Request:
    To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    Still no ignite did everyone else get theirs?
    No.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad

No.
    I'm moving so I will have to give my new address. I'm squatting for now till I can find a place but I will give my new address soon.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

mkretz's strength quest follow it ! sub it up !!!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

I never got to log it. That is one on my list of things to try. I was suppose to get it in the mail and it never came in and never had a chance to log it. Looks like a awesome ingredients list.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

that is unfortunate...........its a solid combo for sure!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

There was some shipping issues and I was moving at the time so we never found it.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Nice. I will watch you log. Wish I could still log it.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

fell freeto watch mine tooo :-)

Similar Forum Threads

1. need some help here guys
    By the gym rat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 03:13 PM
  2. H-Drol, Superdrol, Hmmm..Need Help Here
    By UniqueJustin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 06:55 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 11:54 AM