Need Help here guys 20 loggers needed for the new Ignite 2 sans DMAA

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok you know the crap about DMAA being banned and now we have had to scramble for a solution and we hope we have it in Ignite 2 DMAA free version... what we need from you guys is some good feedback and that means logging opportunities!!

Yep we need 20 of you fuggers to tell us how this stuff is .. I expect it will be very good but even I haven't tried it yet.. you guys are responsible to let me know how it is...we're counting on you guys to let us no if we have a winner!! We want honest feedback, you guys no that Al and I don't fug around with bullshyte....

Loggers should have at least 1000 posts and been on AM for a year. Experienced Ignite users will be given some preference... 20 spots here guys so if you have experience logging let us know.... Nuff said ... it's clobberin time!!

ig28.png

Introducing IGNITE 2 by FINAFLEX, your COMPLETE Pre-Workout . Intelligently designed by FINAFLEX to redefine the Pre-Workout Category, IGNITE 2 delivers with a proprietary formula unmatched by any other manufacturer to date. IGNITE 2AMINOSTERONE and Crea-Trona along with Instantized BCAAs and real levels of the ingredients needed to ENHANCE WORKOUT DOMINATION.

WEAPONS SYSTEM

Built with AMINOSTERONE a revolutionary new d-Aspartic Acid derivative that skyrockets total testosterone in under 30 days, contributing to increased lean muscle acquisition, energy levels, stamina, and strength. AMINOSTERONE has been shown to be 400 times more soluble than regular d-Aspartic Acid when mixed into solution, leading to higher absorption and bioavailability in the body.

Powered bu Crea-Trona the most innovative form of Creatine the bodybuilding world has EVER seen, backed by scientific research showing unmatched absorption into muscle cells. Crea-Trona is the only true buffered Creatine on the market today and FINAFLEX is the first company to offer this phenomenal ingredient for sale in the USA.

ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX

INSTANTIZED BCAAS keep thermogenic ingredients from destroying hard earned muscle. All flavors of IGNITE 2 can be mixed with a spoon, no more "floaties". CarnoSyn (Beta Alanine) increases strength, aerobic and anaerobic endurance, and delays muscle fatigue.

NO2 MUSCLE MATRIX

The combination of Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL (GPLC), Agmatine Sulfate, and AAKG (1:1), create an increased level of nitric oxide resulting in increased blood flow, strength, and delivering the infamous "PUMP".

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I would like an opportunity to test/log this supplement. I don't think I have quite 1,000 posts but I've been on this forum for years, I just don't always feel the need to add my 2 cents.

I have much experience with pre workouts and a good knowledge of many different supplements. I've used a few of your products in the past and enjoyed them. Please take me into consideration. Thanks.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Introducing IGNITE 2 by FINAFLEX, your COMPLETE Pre-Workout . Intelligently designed by FINAFLEX to redefine the Pre-Workout Category, IGNITE 2 delivers with a proprietary formula unmatched by any other manufacturer to date. IGNITE 2AMINOSTERONE and Crea-Trona along with Instantized BCAAs and real levels of the ingredients needed to ENHANCE WORKOUT DOMINATION.

WEAPONS SYSTEM

Built with AMINOSTERONE a revolutionary new d-Aspartic Acid derivative that skyrockets total testosterone in under 30 days, contributing to increased lean muscle acquisition, energy levels, stamina, and strength. AMINOSTERONE has been shown to be 400 times more soluble than regular d-Aspartic Acid when mixed into solution, leading to higher absorption and bioavailability in the body.

Powered bu Crea-Trona the most innovative form of Creatine the bodybuilding world has EVER seen, backed by scientific research showing unmatched absorption into muscle cells. Crea-Trona is the only true buffered Creatine on the market today and FINAFLEX is the first company to offer this phenomenal ingredient for sale in the USA.

ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX

INSTANTIZED BCAAS keep thermogenic ingredients from destroying hard earned muscle. All flavors of IGNITE 2 can be mixed with a spoon, no more "floaties". CarnoSyn (Beta Alanine) increases strength, aerobic and anaerobic endurance, and delays muscle fatigue.

NO2 MUSCLE MATRIX

The combination of Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL (GPLC), Agmatine Sulfate, and AAKG (1:1), create an increased level of nitric oxide resulting in increased blood flow, strength, and delivering the infamous "PUMP".

Looks solid bro:) :)

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Although I don't have 1000 post I like the stipulation bro gives the vets a chance to log this. Before the ppl that join AM just for company promos

mnowak1228

Awards
Nice op....never tried the OG version.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are there no stims in it?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Its clobbering time is my quote ! Does that mean I get a tub? Nice promo

mnowak1228

Awards
Marms, I need a new shaker. You know where I can get one? Lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like an opportunity to test/log this supplement. I don't think I have quite 1,000 posts but I've been on this forum for years, I just don't always feel the need to add my 2 cents.

I have much experience with pre workouts and a good knowledge of many different supplements. I've used a few of your products in the past and enjoyed them. Please take me into consideration. Thanks.
Yah you're close you'll get consideration...

WEAPONS SYSTEM

ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX

NO2 MUSCLE MATRIX

Looks solid bro:) :)
I am sure it is, here's another point that I should have made earlier... we never designed Ignite 2 original to rely that heavily on stims... yah it had a nice kick but the best thing about this product is the tremendous muscle energy and endurance. I am sure they have come up with someting else to give you that sweet kick in the azz we all love though...

Although I don't have 1000 post I like the stipulation bro gives the vets a chance to log this. Before the ppl that join AM just for company promos
Yes good point good loggers help everyone.. we may have to bend he rules a bit we'll see the response...logging experience will also be a factor...

Nice op....never tried the OG version.
Yah it's really a good chance to give an honest opinion, I am really curious about this new version. I stocked up on the old cuz I really loved the product but this might be just as good ... we'll see...

Are there no stims in it?
sorry here is the profile...
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10.50 grams)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
%DV*
Biotin
100 mcg33%
IGNITE 2 COMPLETE WORKOUT MATRIX7,326 mg**
ENERGY & FOCUS ENHANCEMENT
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), R-methyl-b-Phenylalamine HCL, b-Phenylalamine HCL, Hordenine HCL
ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX
CarnoSyn® (Beta Alanine), L-Leucine (Instantized), L-Valine (Instantized), L-Isoleucine (Instantized)
NITRIC OXIDE & MUSCLE BUILDING MATRIX
L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG 1:1), Creatine Gluconate, Crea-Trona®† (94% Ultra Pure Creatine Monohydrate, 6% Sodium Carbonates), Agmatine Sulfate, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL (GPLC)

Yah I am tempted to reciprocate on this one as I know you for a solid resource... hey that is the thing's saying ... I would give him a tub :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any chance for an.Aussie logger Doug?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh a very very good chance :)

Yah that is so fuggin true lol you probably don't know how hard you just hit that fuggin Nail heh heh.. :)
Well consider myself applying for a log bro. Cheers

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I am sure it is, here's another point that I should have made earlier... we never designed Ignite 2 original to rely that heavily on stims... yah it had a nice kick but the best thing about this product is the tremendous muscle energy and endurance. I am sure they have come up with someting else to give you that sweet kick in the azz we all love though...

Yes good point good loggers help everyone.. we may have to bend he rules a bit we'll see the response...logging experience will also be a factor...

Yah it's really a good chance to give an honest opinion, I am really curious about this new version. I stocked up on the old cuz I really loved the product but this might be just as good ... we'll see...

Supplement Facts
Amount Per Serving

%DV*
Biotin
100 mcg
33%
IGNITE 2 COMPLETE WORKOUT MATRIX
7,326 mg
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), R-methyl-b-Phenylalamine HCL, b-Phenylalamine HCL, Hordenine HCL
ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX
CarnoSyn® (Beta Alanine), L-Leucine (Instantized), L-Valine (Instantized), L-Isoleucine (Instantized)
L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG 1:1), Creatine Gluconate, Crea-Trona®† (94% Ultra Pure Creatine Monohydrate, 6% Sodium Carbonates), Agmatine Sulfate, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL (GPLC)

Yah I am tempted to reciprocate on this one as I know you for a solid resource... hey that is the thing's saying ... I would give him a tub :)
Well if you look I am AM Avenger THING ;)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Supplement Facts
Amount Per Serving

%DV*
Biotin
100 mcg
33%
IGNITE 2 COMPLETE WORKOUT MATRIX
7,326 mg
ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX

Well if you look I am AM Avenger THING ;)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Hey Doug, how soon are you looking for the logs to start? I'd be very interested in trying this as I've run and logged both prior versions with good success. I'm on a short preworkout break though and I'm on vacation the last week of this month. If I can start it in September then I'm GAME! :D If you need it sooner I totally understand but I don't want to give you guys a half ass log so I'll stand aside if you need them quick.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Doug, how soon are you looking for the logs to start? I'd be very interested in trying this as I've run and logged both prior versions with good success. I'm on a short preworkout break though and I'm on vacation the last week of this month. If I can start it in September then I'm GAME! :D If you need it sooner I totally understand but I don't want to give you guys a half ass log so I'll stand aside if you need them quick.
Timing should be good and you are a prime candidate.. going to take some time to get 20 loggers I think...

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Timing should be good and you are a prime candidate.. going to take some time to get 20 loggers I think...
Good to know. Just let me know if you need me. It really SHOULDN'T take long to get 20 loggers for a preworkout product. LOL

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to know. Just let me know if you need me. It really SHOULDN'T take long to get 20 loggers for a preworkout product. LOL
I think people are curious about post dmaa products...I know I am...

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Long time lurker here...always checked out your transformer thread and no your epi-v thread just never posted but funny story....I was at work yesterday and my friend said "wow your only 23 just think next year you will be 24 that's when the average male is at his peak fitness level just think its all down hill after that" I said yeah well you never saw this guy Doug I know lol and I showed him your pics and shut him up pretty fast...figured I'd share

-Ricky

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marms, I need a new shaker. You know where I can get one? Lol
All of our participants/LOGGERS should receive one free tub of their choice of flavor IGNITE-2, a FINAFLEX shaker cup, samples of our other products, FINAFLEX sports band, and probably a FINAFLEX T-shirt, don't quote me on that but we are having a ton of them made as we speak, so should is the keyword here!

Like DW put it, we don't play around, we treat our LOGGER's very well and in return we expect good quality LOGs with solid advice, opinions, etc. We will include a basic rubric in which we expect our IGNITE-2 LOGGER's to rate our product with.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I have over 1000... been here since 2008.... experienced pre workout supplementer.... am in need of a good pre workout... getting ready for a competition and would love to use this for the pump and intense workouts... tolerance is high on stimulants...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any chance for an.Aussie logger Doug?
It does not matter the country you are from, if you are a proven LOGGER and we decide to choose you, that is all there is to it, we do not discriminate just because you are out of the country, we allow equal opportunity for all our LOGGERs, LoL, but true!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Long time lurker here...always checked out your transformer thread and no your epi-v thread just never posted but funny story....I was at work yesterday and my friend said "wow your only 23 just think next year you will be 24 that's when the average male is at his peak fitness level just think its all down hill after that" I said yeah well you never saw this guy Doug I know lol and I showed him your pics and shut him up pretty fast...figured I'd share

-Ricky
Good story, thank you for sharing, Yes, Doug is our resident KING of Transformations, he beat me out and I thought I did a fantastic job as well, hell we all did, we were all WINNERS, but for argument's sake, the people of AnabolicMinds voted and Doug was crowned the winner for best Transformation and I have to agree with them!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Im 18 and i would enjoy to log this product for my first sponsered log! I have over 1000posts, i have done a 6 month log on a consistent basis just for my love of lifting. I have been lifting since. before I had hair on my balls and I love a great preworkout. I would be able to log three days a week with more of a cardio workout if i can start in september but if i can start in October I can do a 4 day split of my variation of 5/3/1.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It does not matter the country you are from, if you are a proven LOGGER and we decide to choose you, that is all there is to it, we do not discriminate just because you are out of the country, we allow equal opportunity for all our LOGGERs, LoL, but true!
Thumbs up Al :::::: LEGEND

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
20 loggers, u guys don't mess around
I find in business in general that companies that have enough faith in there product to give out samples and let the products do most of the talking are the ones worth dealing with. And no one give out more then Finaflex. Some times I wonder how they stay in business when they keep givin it away lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will log this

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

-Ricky
lol great story .. you never know when people are watching ... I try to be a good example.... so you appying ?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have over 1000... been here since 2008.... experienced pre workout supplementer.... am in need of a good pre workout... getting ready for a competition and would love to use this for the pump and intense workouts... tolerance is high on stimulants...
Ok on the candidate list ...

Good story, thank you for sharing, Yes, Doug is our resident KING of Transformations, he beat me out and I thought I did a fantastic job as well, hell we all did, we were all WINNERS, but for argument's sake, the people of AnabolicMinds voted and Doug was crowned the winner for best Transformation and I have to agree with them!
Yah we all killed on the transformers and it was very close... thanks Al there wasn't much difference in any of our transformations...

Im 18 and i would enjoy to log this product for my first sponsered log! I have over 1000posts, i have done a 6 month log on a consistent basis just for my love of lifting. I have been lifting since. before I had hair on my balls and I love a great preworkout. I would be able to log three days a week with more of a cardio workout if i can start in september but if i can start in October I can do a 4 day split of my variation of 5/3/1.
Ok you will receive consideration ...

I will log this
On the short list :)

I find in business in general that companies that have enough faith in there product to give out samples and let the products do most of the talking are the ones worth dealing with. And no one give out more then Finaflex. Some times I wonder how they stay in business when they keep givin it away lol
Yah you have to involve the customers .. you guys are helping us believe it.. this is going to answer some serious questions we all have...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
How you going to deal with the DMAA in epi v? That's a schmik product though which changing it sucks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How you going to deal with the DMAA in epi v? That's a schmik product though which changing it sucks
The DMAA is the least important element though, I am sure the replacement will be fine...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
The DMAA is the least important element though, I am sure the replacement will be fine...
Was just so synergistic though bro.recomped well. Same weight and lost 1.2%bf

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This kid would be a solid choice DW! He's always on here. Has ran a high school athlete log for quite sometime now and he's strong as an ox man! No joke! Check out his high school log. I can guarantee LTL would vouch for this kid also.

Just saying...

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Great promo ! Ignite is on my short list to purchase .

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah sweet product for sure... it'll be fine just wait... :)

This kid would be a solid choice DW! He's always on here. Has ran a high school athlete log for quite sometime now and he's strong as an ox man! No joke! Check out his high school log. I can guarantee LTL would vouch for this kid also.

Just saying...
Yah I put him on the shortlist...

Great promo ! Ignite is on my short list to purchase .
Yah we are trying to find out how good the new DMAA version is .. you throwing your hat in the ring ?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the way these are EPI-V abs :)

1.jpg

Took this, this morning, not bad for an old fug :)

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
sign me up, im doing crea-trona now. This would be a kick a** combo.
thanks good luck eveyone!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just want to go on the record as saying I really need honest feedback on this ( and all our products for that matter ) don't feel the need you have to sugar coat anything... accurate info what we need so we can be sure that this is all it needs to be. We are committed to excellence and we can't get there if people are afraid to be honest with us...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can't say no, what's your yes worth :) I am sure you guys will come through...

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established

Just saying...
thanks bud, its means alot! mad respect!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep the requests coming, we are going to make our decision in the next week or two and then BAM... It will be on like Donkey Kong!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i should come around these parts more often....whats up dream..hows it going?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established