Need Help here guys 20 loggers needed for the new Ignite 2 sans DMAA

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Got a little package on the mail today. and it had a short for a giant in it! LOL
    I got my Ignite2 and Freak shirt today also and was thinking the same man I'll never be able to fill that out. Lol but nice shirt be great for working out in I'll just never be busting the sleeves like the guy in the picture.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

2. Ok just got done with my first work out with the new Ignite 2. Here's my initial thoughts.

Flavor: 8 out of 10 ( I got the watermelon) I only used about 3/4 of a scoop lid say to start with 1/2 to check your tolerance. Mixed it in 12 oz of water. Taste was pretty good it just has that chemical after taste I'm not fond of. Next time with a full scoop I'll mix it with 20oz and see how that works.

Mixablity: 10 out of 10 I put it in a shaker cup shook for 10 sec and it was perfectly blended.

Effectiveness: 10 out of 10 Today on the way home from work I was thinking of pushing my work out till tommorow because I was totally beat. But, when I saw my Ignite 2 had arrived I thought it would be a good day to put it to the test. No regrets even starting out tired I had plenty of energy and some of the best pumps I've had in a long time. I actually started to see the veins in my bi's start to show up. I went up on almost everyone of my sets in weight and/or reps. Then I went for a short run.

Overall thoughts: I definetly think it as good as any pre work out I've used and I've tried most of them. What I'm really interested in is to see how the extra ingredients make a difference in the next couple weeks. I'll post up again in a few more day to see if I notice anything else.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    •   

3. I cant wait to check the mail tomorrow!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME
    Ok just got done with my first work out with the new Ignite 2. Here's my initial thoughts.

Flavor: 8 out of 10 ( I got the watermelon) I only used about 3/4 of a scoop lid say to start with 1/2 to check your tolerance. Mixed it in 12 oz of water. Taste was pretty good it just has that chemical after taste I'm not fond of. Next time with a full scoop I'll mix it with 20oz and see how that works.

Mixablity: 10 out of 10 I put it in a shaker cup shook for 10 sec and it was perfectly blended.

Effectiveness: 10 out of 10 Today on the way home from work I was thinking of pushing my work out till tommorow because I was totally beat. But, when I saw my Ignite 2 had arrived I thought it would be a good day to put it to the test. No regrets even starting out tired I had plenty of energy and some of the best pumps I've had in a long time. I actually started to see the veins in my bi's start to show up. I went up on almost everyone of my sets in weight and/or reps. Then I went for a short run.

Overall thoughts: I definetly think it as good as any pre work out I've used and I've tried most of them. What I'm really interested in is to see how the extra ingredients make a difference in the next couple weeks. I'll post up again in a few more day to see if I notice anything else.
    I can't wait.
    Being in Australia sucks due to the wait.

Gonna be a sick log
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

5. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Ok just got done with my first work out with the new Ignite 2. Here's my initial thoughts.

Yah a) we did not miss a heartbeat with the new formula b) wait till you try a full scoop and c) over time your opinion of this product is going to increase, I shyte you not
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

6. Hey 11 more loggers for phase 2 ...get after it...
  7. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

8. got a package in the mail today!!! and an xl t-shirt lol im going to soak it in hot water tonightsee if I can get that thing to shrink lol... it will swallow me lol....

ignite is going to be used in a week im going to need it.. two week out workouts are going to be agonizing....

9. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    got a package in the mail today!!! and an xl t-shirt lol im going to soak it in hot water tonightsee if I can get that thing to shrink lol... it will swallow me lol....

ignite is going to be used in a week im going to need it.. two week out workouts are going to be agonizing....
    post the link to your log once you make it brother!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro

post the link to your log once you make it brother!
    I will big dog.
    until then come check out my comp prep log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodyb...competing.html
  11. Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

12. ok only 2 logs up so far get me those links...

13. Still need 11 loggers for stage 2...

14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    ok only 2 logs up so far get me those links...
    Forgot to post my link the other day
    Setting the world on fire with Ignite2 (sponsored by Finaflex)
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

15. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Thanks got it...

16. No product yet.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

17. Got mine. Log up tomorrow.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

18. Can a female use the i2 with Dmaa in it?
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

19. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Can a female use the i2 with Dmaa in it?
    Yah but it's strong so start them off at a low dose...remember this version does not have dmaa ...

20. Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah but it's strong so start them off at a low dose...remember this version does not have dmaa ...
    Thx bro. Yeah I know. And its for my use .
    Gotta keep it hidden from the missus
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

22. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Thx bro. Yeah I know. And its for my use .
    Gotta keep it hidden from the missus
    Why ya gotta keep it hidden???
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

23. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Why ya gotta keep it hidden???
    Cause she will want it cause she loves watermelon og i2 lol.
    I gave her a sip and she wanted it lol...gotta stash it cause I want it hahah. Plus, gotta log it for epic endurance and pumps
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

24. Nothin yet

25. Nothing today. The delivery man said they though they saw something in the sorting room but it looks like the address might of been inaccurate so they said it's getting routed back.

26. I'm interested in logging.

27. I was lucky enouh to receive two bottles of the original ignite 2 and loved them, still use it, one of the best out there hands down. I would love to see how this new product stacks up. I also will be runnig CREA TONA with it and woudl love to see how the etra crea tona effects me... I think it would be an incredible stack, and as always u know I will give an honest review and great log, even throw in some pics!!! :-) thanks again from an awsome company for a great opportunity.
  28. Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

29. Monday I hope !

30. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    I'm interested in logging.
    Ok send me your address 10 more for phase 2 guys..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. need some help here guys
    By the gym rat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 04:13 PM
  2. H-Drol, Superdrol, Hmmm..Need Help Here
    By UniqueJustin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 07:55 PM
  3. Replies: 9