Need Help here guys 20 loggers needed for the new Ignite 2 sans DMAA

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Long time lurker here...always checked out your transformer thread and no your epi-v thread just never posted but funny story....I was at work yesterday and my friend said "wow your only 23 just think next year you will be 24 that's when the average male is at his peak fitness level just think its all down hill after that" I said yeah well you never saw this guy Doug I know lol and I showed him your pics and shut him up pretty fast...figured I'd share

    -Ricky
    lol great story .. you never know when people are watching ... I try to be a good example.... so you appying ?
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    I have over 1000... been here since 2008.... experienced pre workout supplementer.... am in need of a good pre workout... getting ready for a competition and would love to use this for the pump and intense workouts... tolerance is high on stimulants...
    Ok on the candidate list ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Good story, thank you for sharing, Yes, Doug is our resident KING of Transformations, he beat me out and I thought I did a fantastic job as well, hell we all did, we were all WINNERS, but for argument's sake, the people of AnabolicMinds voted and Doug was crowned the winner for best Transformation and I have to agree with them!
    Yah we all killed on the transformers and it was very close... thanks Al there wasn't much difference in any of our transformations...


    Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    Im 18 and i would enjoy to log this product for my first sponsered log! I have over 1000posts, i have done a 6 month log on a consistent basis just for my love of lifting. I have been lifting since. before I had hair on my balls and I love a great preworkout. I would be able to log three days a week with more of a cardio workout if i can start in september but if i can start in October I can do a 4 day split of my variation of 5/3/1.
    Ok you will receive consideration ...

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I will log this
    On the short list

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I find in business in general that companies that have enough faith in there product to give out samples and let the products do most of the talking are the ones worth dealing with. And no one give out more then Finaflex. Some times I wonder how they stay in business when they keep givin it away lol
    Yah you have to involve the customers .. you guys are helping us believe it.. this is going to answer some serious questions we all have...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. How you going to deal with the DMAA in epi v? That's a schmik product though which changing it sucks
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  4. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    How you going to deal with the DMAA in epi v? That's a schmik product though which changing it sucks
    The DMAA is the least important element though, I am sure the replacement will be fine...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. just incase you didnt get the link
    heres my log for my comp
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodyb...competing.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    The DMAA is the least important element though, I am sure the replacement will be fine...
    Was just so synergistic though bro.recomped well. Same weight and lost 1.2%bf
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    Im 18 and i would enjoy to log this product for my first sponsered log! I have over 1000posts, i have done a 6 month log on a consistent basis just for my love of lifting. I have been lifting since. before I had hair on my balls and I love a great preworkout. I would be able to log three days a week with more of a cardio workout if i can start in september but if i can start in October I can do a 4 day split of my variation of 5/3/1.
    This kid would be a solid choice DW! He's always on here. Has ran a high school athlete log for quite sometime now and he's strong as an ox man! No joke! Check out his high school log. I can guarantee LTL would vouch for this kid also.

    Just saying...
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  8. Great promo ! Ignite is on my short list to purchase .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Was just so synergistic though bro.recomped well. Same weight and lost 1.2%bf
    Yah sweet product for sure... it'll be fine just wait...

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    This kid would be a solid choice DW! He's always on here. Has ran a high school athlete log for quite sometime now and he's strong as an ox man! No joke! Check out his high school log. I can guarantee LTL would vouch for this kid also.

    Just saying...
    Yah I put him on the shortlist...

    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Great promo ! Ignite is on my short list to purchase .
    Yah we are trying to find out how good the new DMAA version is .. you throwing your hat in the ring ?
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  10. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Was just so synergistic though bro.recomped well. Same weight and lost 1.2%bf
    By the way these are EPI-V abs

    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  172.1 KB

    Took this, this morning, not bad for an old fug
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. sign me up, im doing crea-trona now. This would be a kick a** combo.
    thanks good luck eveyone!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by polishcyborg View Post
    sign me up, im doing crea-trona now. This would be a kick a** combo.
    thanks good luck eveyone!!
    Names in the Hat...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Just want to go on the record as saying I really need honest feedback on this ( and all our products for that matter ) don't feel the need you have to sugar coat anything... accurate info what we need so we can be sure that this is all it needs to be. We are committed to excellence and we can't get there if people are afraid to be honest with us...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  14. If you can't say no, what's your yes worth I am sure you guys will come through...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    This kid would be a solid choice DW! He's always on here. Has ran a high school athlete log for quite sometime now and he's strong as an ox man! No joke! Check out his high school log. I can guarantee LTL would vouch for this kid also.

    Just saying...
    thanks bud, its means alot! mad respect!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  16. Keep the requests coming, we are going to make our decision in the next week or two and then BAM... It will be on like Donkey Kong!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  17. i should come around these parts more often....whats up dream..hows it going?
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  18. I would be down for this . Pre workouts are my favorite supplements to evaluate.
    Current log link :
    PNI Prodigy a new pre workout log brought to you by me !
    ends on Friday .
    I'll also be logging Purus Condense at some point. Interesting to be able to compare all 3.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro

    thanks bud, its means alot! mad respect!
    Vouch for you too Benny.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    I would be down for this . Pre workouts are my favorite supplements to evaluate.
    Current log link :
    PNI Prodigy a new pre workout log brought to you by me !
    ends on Friday .
    I'll also be logging Purus Condense at some point. Interesting to be able to compare all 3.
    Good guy also ; )
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Just want to go on the record as saying I really need honest feedback on this ( and all our products for that matter ) don't feel the need you have to sugar coat anything... accurate info what we need so we can be sure that this is all it needs to be. We are committed to excellence and we can't get there if people are afraid to be honest with us...
    I mentioned this a week ago that some companies do not heavily market their products and let them speak for themselves.
    This is exactly it DW, no sugar coating, just honest results. Keep it up Finaflex...
    Great guns
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  22. I'm actually interested in this tbh.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

    Vouch for you too Benny.
    Thanks dude! we have like 4 avengers ready to log this! Im pumped for this!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro

    Thanks dude! we have like 4 avengers ready to log this! Im pumped for this!!
    Unite
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i should come around these parts more often....whats up dream..hows it going?
    Pretty goddam well ...

    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  172.1 KB

    Let me know if you want to log this...

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I'm actually interested in this tbh.
    Name added to the shortlist

    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I would be down for this . Pre workouts are my favorite supplements to evaluate.
    Current log link :
    PNI Prodigy a new pre workout log brought to you by me !
    ends on Friday .
    I'll also be logging Purus Condense at some point. Interesting to be able to compare all 3.
    Yah I added you on the list...

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Unite
    Yah United we stand...

    Hey guys I got a bunch of samples and I have to say seems pretty fuggin sweet !! I actually seemt to get more stim... I think we did it again
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Pretty goddam well ...

    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  172.1 KB

    Let me know if you want to log this...



    looking good....yeah i'll throw my hat in on this one
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  27. Damn I do. I actually would love to log this. I just am running out of my pre workout patches right now so I can do a comparison and can start ASAP .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  28. Is the clinical dose of daa and gplc in it? I am curious.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Is the clinical dose of daa and gplc in it? I am curious.
    No but aminosterone is way more effective, can't remamber how much more but I believe the dose in ignite of aminosterone is equivelent to 3 grams of daa...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  30. a closer look at this stuff....the aminosterone, buffered creatine, and agmatine....should be a nice preworkout...may work really well as a preworkout for pct as well
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. need some help here guys
    By the gym rat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 04:13 PM
  2. H-Drol, Superdrol, Hmmm..Need Help Here
    By UniqueJustin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 07:55 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 12:54 PM
  4. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 10:13 AM
  5. Need help here with T-1 pro and Surgery
    By AlexParty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-23-2003, 08:52 PM
Log in
Log in