You Want ConDense? Its Here!!!! Right Now For Free!!!

Page 3 of 32 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Task #1:

    Give me a list of 4 prohormones that Purus did offer in the past. Correctly spelled. 1st person gets a bottle of ConDense to log, flavor of your choice!

    GO!!!!
    Halovar
    Nasty Mass
    M14E
    E-pol

    Damn my phone Mr beat me


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Task #1:

    Give me a list of 4 prohormones that Purus did offer in the past. Correctly spelled. 1st person gets a bottle of ConDense to log, flavor of your choice!

    GO!!!!
    HALOVAR is (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol)
    M14-E (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) and (17a-methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17-diol)
    E-Pol
    2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17b-ol 15 mg **
    Estra-4, 9-diene-3,17-dione 30 mg **

    Nasty Mass (13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10) dien-17-one), a non-methylated and highly orally active anabolic and (17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol),


    Apple please!!!
    •   
       


  3. M14-E Inslinsified
    Halovar InSLINsified
    Nasty Mass InSLINsified
    E-Pol InSLINsified

    Correctly spelled
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  4. I listed the ingredients thats got to count for something???

  5. Now, think Mr.Marc was 1st; let's put a spin on this though....

    Marc you can pick you flavor and do a log for us or you can chose to pick another one of the contestants who posted the prohormones as well and show you have a good heart and pass if off. By doing this you can still play the next rounds it's up to you....

    So what's it going to be?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  6. Perfect timing.... Right when I had all the names... When u put the task my phone dies... Night yall! Grats bro :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Looks like I'm out on this promo since I'm already on a high caffeine dosage for EC. Good luck to everyone!

  8. That's ruthless ! Pulling on a brothers heart strings . If I get chosen I'll pass forward to Marc! Good things happen to those who do good things.

    And airborne charge your phone dog!!
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    Looks like I'm out on this promo since I'm already on a high caffeine dosage for EC. Good luck to everyone!
    Thx Kixxy... ConDense would be too much caffeine with you on the e/c stack...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    That's ruthless ! Pulling on a brothers heart strings . If I get chosen I'll pass forward to Marc! Good things happen to those who do good things.

    And airborne charge your phone dog!!
    Lmao its on now haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    That's ruthless ! Pulling on a brothers heart strings . If I get chosen I'll pass forward to Marc! Good things happen to those who do good things.

    And airborne charge your phone dog!!
    It's all up to you Marc. Won't do another task until he makes up it mind either.... All on you Marc... (Kinda reminds me of the Saw movie series)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    I'm give you all a tip:

    If you have a smart phone, Android or iPhone download the AM app.... It'll make you a lot more efficient.
    The app is all I use but I can never get pics to upload.

  13. I'm in. What's secound task!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  14. Marc is staring at the mirror - a little devil in one ear describing the sweet pump goodness of condense - angel in the other ear saying be hero give to your fellow brother !
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Now, think Mr.Marc was 1st; let's put a spin on this though....

    Marc you can pick you flavor and do a log for us or you can chose to pick another one of the contestants who posted the prohormones as well and show you have a good heart and pass if off. By doing this you can still play the next rounds it's up to you....

    So what's it going to be?
    I was planning on giving my spot up anyways! I'll let you pick whoever, but I think the person who posted after me should get it! I'll let the community decide!

  16. Missed the first task.. dang.

    Im staying in this thread until the next task comes along!!! Cmon marc
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    I was planning on giving my spot up anyways! I'll let you pick whoever, but I think the person who posted after me should get it! I'll let the community decide!
    Nope. Your decision.... Pretend you're a rep you pick.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Nope. Your decision.... Pretend you're a rep you pick.
    Lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Nope. Your decision.... Pretend you're a rep you pick.
    Let me pull out my laptop and time to get down to business!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    Let me pull out my laptop and time to get down to business!
    That a'boy!!!

    Make your announcement & let me know.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. That's nice of u mrmark!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    That's nice of u mrmark!
    Hella
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Halovar
    Nasty Mass
    M14E
    E-pol

    Damn my phone Mr beat me
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    HALOVAR is (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol)
    M14-E (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) and (17a-methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17-diol)
    E-Pol
    2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17b-ol 15 mg **
    Estra-4, 9-diene-3,17-dione 30 mg **

    Nasty Mass (13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10) dien-17-one), a non-methylated and highly orally active anabolic and (17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol),


    Apple please!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    M14-E Inslinsified
    Halovar InSLINsified
    Nasty Mass InSLINsified
    E-Pol InSLINsified

    Correctly spelled
    All right guys its your lucky day! Since these were the only people to post after me, were going to do this lotto number style! The first person to guess my favorite number wins a tub! Pick a number from 1-50.!

    I'll pm aaron my number to keep it fair!

  24. I choose 27
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  25. This is going to take a while...

    You guys figure this out & get back to me....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    Looks like I'm out on this promo since I'm already on a high caffeine dosage for EC. Good luck to everyone!
    I cant believe you'd be wanting a pwo on ec to Begin with. Either one of those and im ready to tear stuff up. Is it just the pump youre looking to get or are you one that enjoys feeling like theyre on meth all day with out the tooth decay?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  27. I say 7

  28. Waiting on one more person! Some one better pm him! Lol

  29. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    I cant believe you'd be wanting a pwo on ec to Begin with. Either one of those and im ready to tear stuff up. Is it just the pump youre looking to get or are you one that enjoys feeling like theyre on meth all day with out the tooth decay?
    Take it easy on her; she didn't know.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  30. Anyhow who is ready for Task #2?

    It may involve some work....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 208
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 10:04 AM
  2. Any Nutra reps on here right now?
    By nosnmiveins in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 11:48 PM
  3. If you had your own home gym, then what would you want in it?
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 05:03 PM
  4. Superdrol - Live: Right here, right now.
    By David Dunn in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 02:08 PM
Log in
Log in