You Want ConDense? Its Here!!!! Right Now For Free!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm give you all a tip:

If you have a smart phone, Android or iPhone download the AM app.... It'll make you a lot more efficient. ;)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
if i can figure out how to self shoot (never seem to have a gym partner i scare them away) you'll get a video. tonight's leg day anyways.
same problem! I think I'll tape my phone to my head and record in the mirror!!! I need ConDense

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Task #1:

Give me a list of 4 prohormones that Purus did offer in the past. Correctly spelled. 1st person gets a bottle of ConDense to log, flavor of your choice!

GO!!!!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Task #1:

Give me a list of 4 prohormones that Purus did offer in the past. Correctly spelled. 1st person gets a bottle of ConDense to log, flavor of your choice!

GO!!!!
Halovar
Nasty Mass
M14E
E-pol

Damn my phone Mr beat me

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Task #1:

GO!!!!
HALOVAR is (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol)
M14-E (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) and (17a-methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17-diol)
E-Pol
2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17b-ol 15 mg **
Estra-4, 9-diene-3,17-dione 30 mg **

Nasty Mass (13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10) dien-17-one), a non-methylated and highly orally active anabolic and (17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol),

Apple please!!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
M14-E Inslinsified
Halovar InSLINsified
Nasty Mass InSLINsified
E-Pol InSLINsified

Correctly spelled

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I listed the ingredients thats got to count for something???

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Now, think Mr.Marc was 1st; let's put a spin on this though....

Marc you can pick you flavor and do a log for us or you can chose to pick another one of the contestants who posted the prohormones as well and show you have a good heart and pass if off. By doing this you can still play the next rounds it's up to you.... :D

So what's it going to be?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Perfect timing.... Right when I had all the names... When u put the task my phone dies... Night yall! Grats bro :)

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like I'm out on this promo since I'm already on a high caffeine dosage for EC. Good luck to everyone! :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
That's ruthless ! Pulling on a brothers heart strings . If I get chosen I'll pass forward to Marc! Good things happen to those who do good things.

And airborne charge your phone dog!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looks like I'm out on this promo since I'm already on a high caffeine dosage for EC. Good luck to everyone! :)
Thx Kixxy... ConDense would be too much caffeine with you on the e/c stack...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That's ruthless ! Pulling on a brothers heart strings . If I get chosen I'll pass forward to Marc! Good things happen to those who do good things.

Lmao its on now haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

It's all up to you Marc. Won't do another task until he makes up it mind either.... ;) All on you Marc... (Kinda reminds me of the Saw movie series) :laughing:

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
I'm give you all a tip:

If you have a smart phone, Android or iPhone download the AM app.... It'll make you a lot more efficient. ;)
The app is all I use ;) but I can never get pics to upload.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Marc is staring at the mirror - a little devil in one ear describing the sweet pump goodness of condense - angel in the other ear saying be hero give to your fellow brother !

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Now, think Mr.Marc was 1st; let's put a spin on this though....

Marc you can pick you flavor and do a log for us or you can chose to pick another one of the contestants who posted the prohormones as well and show you have a good heart and pass if off. By doing this you can still play the next rounds it's up to you.... :D

So what's it going to be?
I was planning on giving my spot up anyways! I'll let you pick whoever, but I think the person who posted after me should get it! I'll let the community decide!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Missed the first task.. dang.

Im staying in this thread until the next task comes along!!! Cmon marc

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was planning on giving my spot up anyways! I'll let you pick whoever, but I think the person who posted after me should get it! I'll let the community decide!
Nope. Your decision.... Pretend you're a rep you pick. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Halovar
Nasty Mass
M14E
E-pol

Damn my phone Mr beat me
HALOVAR is (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol)
M14-E (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) and (17a-methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17-diol)
E-Pol
2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17b-ol 15 mg **
Estra-4, 9-diene-3,17-dione 30 mg **

Nasty Mass (13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10) dien-17-one), a non-methylated and highly orally active anabolic and (17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol),

Apple please!!!
M14-E Inslinsified
Halovar InSLINsified
Nasty Mass InSLINsified
E-Pol InSLINsified

Correctly spelled
All right guys its your lucky day! Since these were the only people to post after me, were going to do this lotto number style! The first person to guess my favorite number wins a tub! Pick a number from 1-50.!

I'll pm aaron my number to keep it fair!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I choose 27

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is going to take a while... :lol:

You guys figure this out & get back to me....

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I cant believe you'd be wanting a pwo on ec to Begin with. Either one of those and im ready to tear stuff up. Is it just the pump youre looking to get or are you one that enjoys feeling like theyre on meth all day with out the tooth decay?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Waiting on one more person! Some one better pm him! Lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I cant believe you'd be wanting a pwo on ec to Begin with. Either one of those and im ready to tear stuff up. Is it just the pump youre looking to get or are you one that enjoys feeling like theyre on meth all day with out the tooth decay?
Take it easy on her; she didn't know. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anyhow who is ready for Task #2?

It may involve some work....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Let's do this.... Heading to bed soon so I can down me some Muscle Marinade and head to gym

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in if I win the first then I'll pass it on to my bros on here
And ill recieve. In a non gay way..

Leggo!! Task number two babbbbbyyyyy

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm ready ! Mean face and grey beard !
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343666484.914957.jpg

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You have been heading to bed for a couple hours now. Just take a scoop of your favorite pwo and stay up!
Can't build muscle that way... Just got off work not long ago

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Take it easy on her; she didn't know. :)
Ah. No harm meant. I used to love stims to excess. If she was just looking for the pump effects i was just going to throw a simple suggestion or two out. Trying to assist is all.

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
I hope there room for me:) this would be sweet to log!!