You Want ConDense? Its Here!!!! Right Now For Free!!!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant believe you'd be wanting a pwo on ec to Begin with. Either one of those and im ready to tear stuff up. Is it just the pump youre looking to get or are you one that enjoys feeling like theyre on meth all day with out the tooth decay?
Take it easy on her; she didn't know. :)
Nope. I was notified of this promo, but after reading the ingredient profile and realizing it contained caffeine I then posted a question regarding stacking the two. After seeking some advice it was obvious that I would not be the best candidate. Better to be safe than sorry, I say. I'm new to stims and EC, and I've never taken a pre-wo prior to this. Hope that answers your question. :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I've decided if I win I'll choose someone deserving . I already know Purus is legit ! It'll be nice to bring another into the Purus world.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've decided if I win I'll choose someone deserving . I already know Purus is legit ! It'll be nice to bring another into the Purus world.
Good man.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
then you can give it to me this will be my first go at the Purus line!:wave2:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nope. I was notified of this promo, but after reading the ingredient profile and realizing it contained caffeine I then posted a question regarding stacking the two. After seeking some advice it was obvious that I would not be the best candidate. Better to be safe than sorry, I say. I'm new to stims and EC, and I've never taken a pre-wo prior to this. Hope that answers your question. :)
You could drop the EC stack pre work out Kixxy and use the ConDense if you chose too and then add in the EC stack dose in the next coming week...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
then you can give it to me this will be my first go at Purus line!:wave2:
We are still waiting on Jay Cuda to pick his # I guess. The thing of it is, I don't want to start up another task and we have 3 guys up for this last one...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I pick 50. Sorry took a swole guy nap. Lol
Lol just woke up in panic... Back to sleep yall... Enjoy and good luck to you all!!! Very generous Marky Mark

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
The winner is bcazo! My fav number is 13 so since he his the closest to it he is the winner! Congrats!

NICE!!! Thanks again Mrmarc YOU DA MAN!! Can't wait to log the hell out of this!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The winner is bcazo! My fav number is 13 so since he his the closest to it he is the winner! Congrats!
Finally!!!

& yup Marc PM me #13...

BCazo I'll need name, flavor, full address and a dedicated Purus log.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Gats! may the nitrate pumps swole you!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks I'll link the log once it's up
Good deal. Once the promo is over I'll submit all info. ;)

Think I have a decent #2 task cooked up...
Guys are still ready to play? Never know who could win. ;)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Good deal. Once the promo is over I'll submit all info. ;)

Think I have a decent #2 task cooked up...
Guys are still ready to play? Never know who could win. ;)
Oh yeah, we're ready...

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Bring it ! I'm on vacation from work yet the wife has me doing more crap than ever! I need some good news

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
...patiently waiting...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What should I eat for lunch today guys?

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I'm craving a chili cheeseburger. So, I recommend that. :burger:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good choices...

I'm thinkin some fish...

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good fish tacos topped with poblano slaw, chipotle mayo, cruda tomatillo salsa, and hot sauce

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Task #2 is coming soon...

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Task #2

So for this task, I'd prefer someone that has used some Purus products in the past... Reason being is I'd like them to do some repping for me while I'm running these promos. What this would entail is giving advice on Purus products and dose/stack options and just being a helpful board member. I do not need this to be done in threads where people are logging or to be overly aggressive either (ex. pimping). Some quality examples would be: recommending SLINshot to a person looking for a GDA, or if someone ask what to stack d-pol with & so forth...
If you think you can make 3 post a day doing so until this promo is over and linking me via 1 PM to each post daily then you'll earn some ConDense. Sound good?

1st person up for it that has used Purus products let's get it!!!!
I have used Dpol, Muscle Marinade, and Fat smack if that will work

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have used Dpol, Muscle Marinade, and Fat smack if that will work
Jobs yours if you can do all what's stated in task #2 & it starts today....

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jobs yours if you can do all what's stated in task #2 & it starts today....
Sounds goods good time to start temporary repping. Link them to you by 1 tomorowfor today's posts correct?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And its not temporary repping I guess since I suggest Purus products to many of my friends as well. Cant beat Purus, Epharm, and Iforce in my eyes. Thanks for the oppurtunity

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Task #2

So for this task, I'd prefer someone that has used some Purus products in the past... Reason being is I'd like them to do some repping for me while I'm running these promos. What this would entail is giving advice on Purus products and dose/stack options and just being a helpful board member. I do not need this to be done in threads where people are logging or to be overly aggressive either (ex. pimping). Some quality examples would be: recommending SLINshot to a person looking for a GDA, or if someone ask what to stack d-pol with & so forth...
If you think you can make 3 post a day doing so until this promo is over and linking me via 1 PM to each post daily then you'll earn some ConDense. Sound good?

Wow, glad I won the first task.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Task #2

Nope. Not experienced enough with purus. Could tell them about the cool bottles though!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
And its not temporary repping I guess since I suggest Purus products to many of my friends as well. Cant beat Purus, Epharm, and Iforce in my eyes. Thanks for the oppurtunity
Yeah it's not really a rep job, just promoting Purus. 3 post a day & shoot me a PM tomorrow. Make it quality. ;)

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That brings up a good point...

Any one in here squats 315 or better?
[video=youtube;hDhioLEwEIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDhioLEwEIQ[/video]
330x4 not sure if this is the task yet still reading thru.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well... I'm keep the task coming guys, keep your eyes peeled. Want these products out by the end of this week, start of next week... Sound good?

Task #2 is rather difficult & legality applies...

I'm working in a different #2 task as we speak. ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Task #2

Purus photos...

Nothing that has been posted already or in an avi. (Sorry AB)
Take any Purus product you want & make the image cool as hell....
I'll pick my favorite and give you some ConDense.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's coo... I'm out on this one too... Lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Ill bro. Nice and DEEP.

Just a little friendly advice. Put the bar a little lower on your traps(hurts more) but it will help you keep your elbows pointed more at the floor and allow you to get under the bar more. It looks like you're hittin your erectors pretty hard...
Agreed with this. My back started to hurt a little bit on the last two reps, hahaha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Task #3

While people are working on the picture task here's something people can get done. No copy and paste.

List me all the city's in Broward County Florida in alphabetical order...