Premium Nutraceuticals presents prodigy...are you a prodigy?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello all my fellow AM brothers! I proudly present Premium Nutraceuticals is looking for 5 beta testers for our fantastic innovative pre workout! Prodigy! Nothing else on the market like it!

WHAT DOES PRODIGY DO???

It is an undeniable, irrefutable fact that the genesis of muscular hypertrophy takes place within the 4 walls of your gym. Without heavy, intense, progressive, consistent, ALL-OUT weight training sessions you will forever be running like a skinny hamster in a rusty wheel, continuously FAILING to set your anabolic machinery in motion -- which sadly means just one thing my fellow iron freaks...that you will always look exactly the same. In order to successfully affect change, you must FORCE change! My friends, do you really want your muscles to GROW? Well stop whispering at them and start SCREAMING! This means you should prepare for a balls-to-the-wall-assault on the weights at each and every workout if you desire to go from mediocre to MONSTER...from big to BEAST...from XL to XXXL! PNI's Prodigy was specifically and MASTERFULLY formulated with this very concept in mind!

Prodigy contains a meticulously engineered, precision matrix of maximally synergistic compounds meant to prepare your mind, CNS and muscles for the most explosive, vicious and result-producing workouts you have ever experienced. Within just 30 minutes of consuming your very first serving of Prodigy you will begin to experience the wickedly radical energy and focus producing effects of this ground-breaking, industry-changing formula. Once in the gym you'll hardly recognize yourself as your muscle cells SWELL to new size and your veins literally threaten to burst through your skin! And from your first rep to your last, your strength, stamina, concentration, and relentless desire to tear the weights apart will remain entirely untouched!

So, if you are ready to take your workouts - and physique - to another level, then I dare you to add Prodigy to your supplement arsenal and LITERALLY TURBO CHARGE your muscle-building engine!

If you choose to use Prodigy, be warned of the following effects:

-Muscle pumps so harsh that your skin may tear!

-Intensity so frightening that other gym members may fear you!

-Need to not just lift the weights, but destroy them!

-Tunnel vision so severe you may refuse to leave the gym!

WHAT IS IN PRODIGY??

Nitric Oxide and Carnosine Fusion:

3-Aminopropionic Acid, , L-Citrulline dl-Malate, 2-amino-5-Guanidinovaleric Acid

6,500 mg

Muscle Cell Volumizing Matrix

Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, , Ascorbic acid, Creatinol-O- Phosphate, Agamatine Sulfate

4,500 mg

Energy and Focus Blend

D-glucurono-3,6-lactone, 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, 3,7-dihydro-3, 7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2, 6-dione, XXXXXX, Naringin

1,870 mg

DIRECTIONS???

As a dietary supplement take (1) scoop 30 minutes prior to workout. Due to the extreme potency users may wish to begin by consuming (1/2) scoop to assess tolerance. On non-training days take one serving first thing in the morning.

FLAVORS???

We are looking for testers for blueberry or watermelon and fruit punch is available as well

HOW DO I APPLY???

Name
Pre workouts you have tried in the past
Why you want to be a beta tester
and since our product name is prodigy and we all have a little prodigy in us or some hidden talent that we some how acquired in our life time, I want you to tell me what yours is!

WHAT DO THE WINNERS RECEIVE???

A FULL tub of prodigy, yes not a trial size or a single serving but a whole container!!! All I'm asking is for an honest 2 week log thread to show people how wonderful this truly is...so for logging this fantastic product for 2 weeks you will still have another 2 weeks of this pre workout after your log is done :) doesn't get much better then that!

Winners will be picked Monday!!! Get some apps in brothers!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm for surely interested. Love to see how the stim effect will help my drive in the gym. Plus you guys had me at Blueberry. I have no problem completing a log from start to finish, giving an unbiased report of what i get from this product.

Name - Ryan
Age - 27
Current supplements your taking - Orange Triad, CoQ-10, Fish Oil
Pre workouts you have tried in the past - Pretty much you name it, NeuroSurge, Whiteflood, Assault, NO Shotgun, Jack3d, Ultima, Maxmize, and etc etc etc.
Why you want to be a beta tester - I want to try this cause i'm always on the look out for a new preworkout that works for me

and since our product name is prodigy and we all have a little prodigy in us or some hidden talent that we some how acquired in our life time, I want you to tell me what yours is!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. What's in it?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ingredient profile?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just hopped over to your subsection and snagged this (noticed you edited the first post after):

Our first two products are Thermadex which is a stimulant based thermogenic which contains a very unique ingredient. I will posting the label shortly. Also a preworkout featuring this same ingredient. We have been testing the formulas locally and getting rave reviews. Below is a sneak peak at the preworkout formula.

Prodigy Supplement Facts
Serving Size: Rounded Scoop
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Nitric Oxide and Carnosine Fusion:

3-Aminopropionic Acid, ,L-Citrulline dl-Malate, 2-amino-5-Guanidinovaleric Acid 2-
6,500 mg
6,500 mg
Muscle Cell Volumizing Matrix
Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, , Ascorbic acid, Creatinol-O- Phosphate, Agamatine Sulfate
4,500 mg
4,500 mg
Energy and Focus Blend

D-glucurono-3,6-lactone, 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, 3,7-dihydro-3, 7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2, 6-dione, XXXXXXXXX, Naringin
1,870 mg
1,870 mg

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just hopped over to your subsection and snagged this (noticed you edited the first post after):
Yeah the app was being weird at first but the first post is good now bro Ty for taking an interest :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Name: Cesar

Current supplements your taking: Form-X , RecoverPro (Lemon, best flavor, don't argue), SNS Agmatine , SNS Citrulline Malate, SNS Beta Alanine , Ergogenix Ergobolic (I can cancel the Agmatine , Citrulline Malate and Beta alanine if chosen to make it so the only source is Prodigy) , German Creatine , Orange Oxymega Fish Oil.

Pre workouts you have tried in the past: Jack3d , Maximize Intense, Juggernaut, Animal Pump, Bullnox, Monster Pump, RPM, Focus-XT,
Why you want to be a beta tester:

I want to be a Beta Tester because I really like the formula and think I can get the best out of it for a delightful workout with extreme Pumps. My idea behind it is that Pumps are not only beneficial in the aspect of helping one reach their goals (vasodilation for better nutrient delivery, optimized NO2 levels blah blah)...but more than that there's that psychological factor. How to explain this? Notices how all gyms have mirrors right? Good way to check for proper form BUT...When we have the most extreme pumps, when we are eating right and training HARDCORE and our Supplementation allows it, that Pump will just be the "it" factor for you to give yourself ONE MORE REP, even if you got nothing left in the tank...there's that motivation to see those veins pop out even more, to see those muscles even fuller and expanded...we all love it, but in fact, most of us REALLY need it to get it going.

Now as far as a prodigy...A prodigy can be something you are born with, and most of the time it is. While many will have the best genetics for building muscle or lifting heavier and heavier until there's no more plates in the gym...Most do NOT have that, but some are indulged with a different kind of talent, mindset. To me, it my utmost desire to reach my strength goals and push them even higher and higher every time...as someone who has lived through many tough stuff, including Mexican Criminality altercations, and having had to say good bye to loved ones...I find myself engulfed by an impossible anger strangling me every day...The only way I can get it out before it destroys me, is to train, get stronger and never allow something like that to happen to me again...I might not be the strongest of all, but my decision is to be the strongest I can possibly be, to never give up...no matter how hard life hits I'll keep moving forward, No matter how much I have to take...I'LL KEEP MOVING FORWARD! That's the only way winning is done...Determination and mindset...That's my talent...or "Prodigy" as you may.

Previous logs for reference:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/204470-form-x-return.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/201146-swole-review-ai.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202420-iforce-dexaprine-samples.html

Got more if you want to ask for more logs as reference.

I can Update Daily, Include Workouts, Progress Pictures and do it along the duration desired and also at the dosages prescribed by the Company.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Name: Colby
Current Supps: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203864-summer-fun-primordial.html - I am about to fnish up week 7 with one week to go, then PCT. So, if chosen, I would be running it with PP's TRS stack through the end of August.
Pre WO's in order of what I liked the most and used for more than a month: 1. Jack3d, 2. Craze, 3. Assault, 4. Shock Therapy
Why beta: Up for something new, been beta testing MMO's for the last 10 years, I can be honest - You'll know whether or not if I like it.
Prodigy: I might be a damn good history teacher and student motivator but my daughter is the prodigy in my household. The critter has been able to draw circles, left handed, since she was 1. It's something that most kids cannot do until at least 2 or 2 1/2.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Very cool stuff. I can't wait for people to give their feedback on Prodigy!!!!!

Great Promo Howwedo107 :)

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Definitely in for this... Gotta get that extra motivation for the cut I'm getting ready to go into.
Sups: going to use AlphaT2 and Anabeta for a recomp/cut. Was going to throw vasotropin in for vascularity but I'll use this instead!
Prev PWO: jack3d, C4, super pump 250, NOexplode, Maniac...
Why: Because I want to do a new company justice... With good reps and good PWO formula, I'm anxious to help boost their sales...it's a tough business.
Prodigy: Not a very special guy but I do have a deadlift over 2.5 x my weight... And a max squat of 405+. Oh and I can't dance worth a ****.

Willing to log the whole four weeks because I'm a log whore.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Name: Cesar

Current supplements your taking: Form-X , RecoverPro (Lemon, best flavor, don't argue), SNS Agmatine , SNS Citrulline Malate, SNS Beta Alanine , Ergogenix Ergobolic (I can cancel the Agmatine , Citrulline Malate and Beta alanine if chosen to make it so the only source is Prodigy) , German Creatine , Orange Oxymega Fish Oil.

Pre workouts you have tried in the past: Jack3d , Maximize Intense, Juggernaut, Animal Pump, Bullnox, Monster Pump, RPM, Focus-XT,

I want to be a Beta Tester because I really like the formula and think I can get the best out of it for a delightful workout with extreme Pumps. My idea behind it is that Pumps are not only beneficial in the aspect of helping one reach their goals (vasodilation for better nutrient delivery, optimized NO2 levels blah blah)...but more than that there's that psychological factor. How to explain this? Notices how all gyms have mirrors right? Good way to check for proper form BUT...When we have the most extreme pumps, when we are eating right and training HARDCORE and our Supplementation allows it, that Pump will just be the "it" factor for you to give yourself ONE MORE REP, even if you got nothing left in the tank...there's that motivation to see those veins pop out even more, to see those muscles even fuller and expanded...we all love it, but in fact, most of us REALLY need it to get it going.

Now as far as a prodigy...A prodigy can be something you are born with, and most of the time it is. While many will have the best genetics for building muscle or lifting heavier and heavier until there's no more plates in the gym...Most do NOT have that, but some are indulged with a different kind of talent, mindset. To me, it my utmost desire to reach my strength goals and push them even higher and higher every time...as someone who has lived through many tough stuff, including Mexican Criminality altercations, and having had to say good bye to loved ones...I find myself engulfed by an impossible anger strangling me every day...The only way I can get it out before it destroys me, is to train, get stronger and never allow something like that to happen to me again...I might not be the strongest of all, but my decision is to be the strongest I can possibly be, to never give up...no matter how hard life hits I'll keep moving forward, No matter how much I have to take...I'LL KEEP MOVING FORWARD! That's the only way winning is done...Determination and mindset...That's my talent...or "Prodigy" as you may.

Previous logs for reference:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/204470-form-x-return.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/201146-swole-review-ai.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202420-iforce-dexaprine-samples.html

Got more if you want to ask for more logs as reference.

I can Update Daily, Include Workouts, Progress Pictures and do it along the duration desired and also at the dosages prescribed by the Company.
Don't pick him. (He's a closet homosexual!)

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
My appnut log should end this week and this looks great BUT.....I would have to take a break between appnut and this to give prodigy the chance to work in its entirety so I will just be following this one. Hopefully, you will impress me enough to buy my own bottle soon.

Good luck to all applicants.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Name: Jonathon Rubio
Current supplements your taking: Multivitamin, Vitamin C, USP Labs Prime, & Whey. (Possibly Revamp if selected)
Pre workouts you have tried in the past:
Redline, AB Speed Stack, Endorush, Maximize Intense, EC Stack, Jack3D, SuperPump Max, Juggernaut, C4, RPM, Maniac, Focus XT, Muscle Marinade, Super Charge, Noxipro, Animal Rage, Black Pearl, Craze, M5, Black Powder, Xpand, Hemavol, list goes on and on.
New Company. Would love to see what you guys have to offer.
Previous Logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/201722-time-shred-up.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203328-time-pack-mass.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/206839-jonrubios-review-4-a.html
Prodigy: A prodigy is someone who develops a remarkable skill toward a craft a young early age. I believe with Prodigy by my side I can take my workouts to the next level based on the ingredient profile. It looks so interesting!

If chosen, the log will be updated daily. I can upload a mini review on youtube covering the basics such as taste, mixability, pump, energy, etc.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Name: CaptHowdy5150 (Patrick)
Current supplements your taking: Currently logging Formula-x, Division-1 and Licogenix
Pre workouts you have tried in the past: Jack3d, Speed Xtreme UC, Muscle Marinade, Beast Mode, NaNo Vapor, N.O. Xplode, Maniac..
Why you want to be a beta tester: This product intrigues me. The ingredient profile looks solid. I'm always in search of a great pwo product, and you said watermelon. I have done many logs here on AM.com and always (in my opinion) provide good feedback and honest reviews.
and since our product name is prodigy and we all have a little prodigy in us or some hidden talent that we some how acquired in our life time, I want you to tell me what yours is! It's not very interesting, but I'm an IT prodigy. I can solve any computer problems with minimal effort. But, if you want prodigy..
[video=youtube_share;wmin5WkOuPw]http://youtu.be/wmin5WkOuPw[/video]

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Name: Andy

Current supplements: multi vitamin, fish oil, protein, creatine, beta alanine, various pre workouts

Pre workouts I've tried in the past: quite a few, ill try to list what i can remember: DS craze, AX super size, D stunner, super pump max, no explode both versions, jacked, wyked, fast twitch, detonator, lit up, muscle marinade, 1 mr, assault, animal rage, razor 8, nsane, maximize intense, maximize v1 and v2, neurocore, vex redline and probably a dozen more

why you want to beta test: of probably 50 pre workouts I've taken I've only really like 3 (craze, super size, and maximize v2, but they discontinued the version i liked with the methylsynephrine). Of the 3 that I've liked each has had strength and weaknesses, so I've still yet to really find a go to pre workout. If this pre workout really lived up to its name, you can be assured a customer for life, but either way I will provide an insightful and honest review/log of the product.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Don't pick him. (He's a closet homosexual!)
:blink: was that you last night? Coulda swore it was a girl haha, sorry if you can't walk straight bro! :p!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sounds like its good stuff!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Name: Marms
Current supplements your taking: Mass HGH, AD-3,Hypert2, Testodrolx9, and staples.
Pre workouts you have tried in the past: current is Speed Extreme::: Jacked,beast mode,Muscle marinade,etc the list could go on and on but those have been th most recent.
Why you want to be a beta tester: I never have before so it would be interesting to get in on a product before its out. Blueberry Snozberry sounds amazing lol
and since our product name is prodigy and we all have a little prodigy in us or some hidden talent that we some how acquired in our life time, I want you to tell me what yours is! ::: Fixing things :) No matter what it is I try to put thinks back together of make them better thatn they were originally built :)

Nice promo here for you guys.
Id have to say Capt has logged for me in the past and does a killer job.
Good luck to all those that apply

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Name: Marms
Current supplements your taking: Mass HGH, AD-3,Hypert2, Testodrolx9, and staples.
Pre workouts you have tried in the past: current is Speed Extreme::: Jacked,beast mode,Muscle marinade,etc the list could go on and on but those have been th most recent.
Why you want to be a beta tester: I never have before so it would be interesting to get in on a product before its out.
and since our product name is prodigy and we all have a little prodigy in us or some hidden talent that we some how acquired in our life time, I want you to tell me what yours is! ::: Fixing things :) No matter what it is I try to put thinks back together of make them better thatn they were originally built :)

Nice promo here for you guys.
Id have to say Capt has logged for me in the past and does a killer job.
Thanks man. Marms puts together a great log as well.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
There are some great applications in here. We worked very hard on perfecting the Watermelon and Blueberry flavors. Considering the amount of actives per scoop I think we did a very good job if I do say so myself :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are some great applications in here. We worked very hard on perfecting the Watermelon and Blueberry flavors. Considering the amount of actives per scoop I think we did a very good job if I do say so myself :)
Yes! I can't speak for the blueberry yet but the watermelon was very good...also PNI is going to have plenty more logging chances and fun promos so keep an eye out AM brothers our company won't disappoint you I promise

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Name Natasha Delia
Age 26
Current supplements your taking African Mango (( almost finished ))
Pre workouts you have tried in the past (( Cold Fusion, SuperPump250, Shred Matrix, OxyElitePro ))
Why you want to be a beta tester (( Me and my fiance are stim junkies and looking for something that will push the limits that we like that we would want to purchase more and more of! ))
The only thing I can think of is I am a great actress and I love doing Broadway or singing Disney songs I think I sound pretty good hehe and I make people laugh by being dorkie hehe I don't know! ;0)
* My fiance wants to do this too so bad! He's all about pre work outs and stimulants and he hasn't found any stimulant worth buying but he's intrigued with this product and would love to run it and give a detailed log for two weeks! You won't be disappointed! You really can't beat that!

Name Daniel Evan John
Age 26
Current supplements your taking Nothing at the moment! Dying to try Prodigy!
Pre workouts you have tried in the past: SuperPump250, Cold Fusion, OxyElite, 1MR, No Explode, Purple Wrath, Green Mag, so many to list haha
Why you want to be a beta tester: Because I am a die hard pre work out junkie I love pre work outs and I currently have none in my closet and it makes me sad! A little low on money at the moment as I have no job but I have a job interview with the fiance tomorrow so things will get back to normal hopefully! I love stimulants and have a high tolerance to most! But Prodigy would be something that will benefit me and I am stoked to log this! I mean 2 week log you can't beat that! For a whole container! I will definitely keep a detailed log and be 100% honest! Thank you so much for this oppurtunity!
I can sing and play the piano! I can play everything by ear I'll listen to a song once and be able to play it! Anything from Cradle of Filth to Beethoven. I am also a good writer (( short stories, poetry, movie scripts ))

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Name Natasha Delia
Age 26
Current supplements your taking African Mango (( almost finished ))
Pre workouts you have tried in the past (( Cold Fusion, SuperPump250, Shred Matrix, OxyElitePro ))
Why you want to be a beta tester (( Me and my fiance are stim junkies and looking for something that will push the limits that we like that we would want to purchase more and more of! ))
The only thing I can think of is I am a great actress and I love doing Broadway or singing Disney songs I think I sound pretty good hehe and I make people laugh by being dorkie hehe I don't know! ;0)
* My fiance wants to do this too so bad! He's all about pre work outs and stimulants and he hasn't found any stimulant worth buying but he's intrigued with this product and would love to run it and give a detailed log for two weeks! You won't be disappointed! You really can't beat that!

Name Daniel Evan John
Age 26
Current supplements your taking Nothing at the moment! Dying to try Prodigy!
Pre workouts you have tried in the past: SuperPump250, Cold Fusion, OxyElite, 1MR, No Explode, Purple Wrath, Green Mag, so many to list haha
Why you want to be a beta tester: Because I am a die hard pre work out junkie I love pre work outs and I currently have none in my closet and it makes me sad! A little low on money at the moment as I have no job but I have a job interview with the fiance tomorrow so things will get back to normal hopefully! I love stimulants and have a high tolerance to most! But Prodigy would be something that will benefit me and I am stoked to log this! I mean 2 week log you can't beat that! For a whole container! I will definitely keep a detailed log and be 100% honest! Thank you so much for this oppurtunity!
I can sing and play the piano! I can play everything by ear I'll listen to a song once and be able to play it! Anything from Cradle of Filth to Beethoven. I am also a good writer (( short stories, poetry, movie scripts ))
OEP purple wraath and green mag aren't Pres?

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Really wanting to drop an app but not sure if fair to others....I'm so conflicted!!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Really wanting to drop an app but not sure if fair to others....I'm so conflicted!!
Nope not fair. :) no more competition! Lol go ahead...why wouldn't it be fair?

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
OEP purple wraath and green mag aren't Pres?
Recovery And Increased Strength, Endurance, And Energy Support!* ENERGY SUPPORT! I am pretty sure it can be taken as a pre work out! Thank you! =)

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Nope not fair. :) no more competition! Lol go ahead...why wouldn't it be fair?
I've been given a log from another company (about over) and usplabs was kind enough to pick me as a test powder winner.

I don't wanna fly into every thread to try and grab up everything without others getting in on the generosity!

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Recovery And Increased Strength, Endurance, And Energy Support!* ENERGY SUPPORT! I am pretty sure it can be taken as a pre work out! Thank you! =)
Thermogenics, BCAAs and creatine? I'm not trying to start a fight but under those parameters everything is a pre, especially food....

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Thermogenics, BCAAs and creatine? I'm not trying to start a fight but under those parameters everything is a pre, especially food....
Duh, PREWORKOUT MEAL... Omg.

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Okay you're right! =)

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Duh, PREWORKOUT MEAL... Omg.
Two words...

Fasted training. :p

But seriously though the greatest thing for improved recovery, muscular endurance, and mental focus is a high caloric intake. If you start calling other genres of supps preworkouts based on that then food should be on everyone's list of preworkouts in this thread

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
=) But just for the record steak has creatine in it correct? Therefor wouldn't eating a steak before a work out count as a pre work out if you're talking about meals? Also Creatine can be used pre work out and post work out! Pre work out to get the pump and post for recovery!

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
It wasn't about that. I thought you legitimately classed those as preworkouts by definition, which confused me considering your standing in this community.
No! Obviously high caloric intake and a proper diet is important! I wasn't just listing supplements that are pre work outs! But listing what I've taken and what my husband has taken in the past! It was in the application form! =)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
=) But just for the record steak has creatine in it correct? Therefor wouldn't eating a steak before a work out count as a pre work out if you're talking about meals? Also Creatine can be used pre work out and post work out! Pre work out to get the pump and post for recovery!
Pwo to keep your muscles hydrated so you don't fatique as quick and post to replenish your muscle and volumize

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Looks solid here HowWeDo!!!

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Pwo to keep your muscles hydrated so you don't fatique as quick and post to replenish your muscle and volumize
Thank you! That's what I meant! =)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank you! That's what I meant! =)
What I was sayin was you both are right in ways... His point is valid... If I said what what u meant.. then u have a point. Lots of supps are takin to be pres but people talk about a pre as something for N.O. or Heavy Stims.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank you my man! Always love hearing from airborne :)
You got it brother! Your my boy! Good to see you moving up :) looks solid up in here...