Premium Nutraceuticals presents prodigy...are you a prodigy?

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually excited to try it as well...I can speak for the watermelon and that it does have a great taste...and the pumps are insane :)
I'm clicking refresh by the minute lol

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thread cleaned up and back on topic.. on with the show!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soon my friend. More information is coming soon and I am sure Howwedo will post it as soon as it is made available to him!!

PS- I hear GREAT things about AD3 and Mass HGH. Keep up the good work!!
Thanks bigswole!
PS everything you hear is true ;)
Hope my app did not get overlooked as well.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thread cleaned up and back on topic.. on with the show!
Thanks Ari , now like the man , howwedo and I have said...

ON WITH THOSE APPS! NAOH!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loving this pre workout haha it gives me energy like craze without the horrible crash or over stimmed feeling and pumps like Hemavol! It's a win win for me

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Loving this pre workout haha it gives me energy like craze without the horrible crash or over stimmed feeling and pumps like Hemavol! It's a win win for me
ETA on winners? Sunday, or should we wait for more people to drop some more apps here?

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
11.87 grams of actives?!?! I just noticed this. OMG so excited lol. Hopefully this preworkout is effective at one scoop!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Name: Andrew
Current supplements your taking: Erase, X-factor, magnesium oil and craze once in a while
Pre workouts you have tried in the past: N2KTS, Mesomorph, Jack3d, RPM, Craze, Andraulic State, 1RM, JP8, Nos Esther, Maximize,
Why you want to be a beta tester: To try this new ingredient as I am a exhibitionist HAHA, plus its been a while since I have used anything but craze.
I think my hidden talent is the ability to gag food back from my throat to my tongue if it needs to be chewed further kinda like what dogs do HAHA.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Stupid double post... Hate me some lag.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11.87 grams of actives?!?! I just noticed this. OMG so excited lol. Hopefully this preworkout is effective at one scoop!
1 scoops is great 1.5 is awesome for a stim junkie like myself and 2 is just two much

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
1 scoops is great 1.5 is awesome for a stim junkie like myself and 2 is just two much
If this is like craze without the crash and with agmatine/COP; I'll buy boxes of this stuff lol.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this is like craze without the crash and with agmatine/COP; I'll buy boxes of this stuff lol.
Well that's my input on it lol and I'm a pre workout whore I've taken everything out there since 2007...everyone is different with supplements especially pre workouts but I think PNI has a winner with this product

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Challenge accepted, I'll end up buying it just to test out the 2 scoop claim haha...I was one of the people who could take a dose of OEP (the AM dose of 2 caps) and 3 scoops of Jack3d and be ok haha...and it ended up losing its magic touch after 2 weeks or so.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice!

Every1 is dropping a new pre: USP, Purus, & now you guys! Going to be some competition for sure.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Well that's my input on it lol and I'm a pre workout whore I've taken everything out there since 2007...everyone is different with supplements especially pre workouts but I think PNI has a winner with this product
I try crazy combos. Like today I took one Fat Smack and one Fat Free together to see just how it feels lol I need a new stimulant exp.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I try crazy combos. Like today I took one Fat Smack and one Fat Free together to see just how it feels lol I need a new stimulant exp.
How was it?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

ezkape

Awards
Name - Robin
Age - 25
Current supplements your taking - RecoverPro and whey protein
Why you want to be a beta tester - Just started my fitness goal so I want to see if this stuff gives me the most out of my workout
I'm no prodigy but I want to be something to someone.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I think my hidden talent is the ability to gag food back from my throat to my tongue if it needs to be chewed further kinda like what dogs do HAHA.
That's pretty gross .. Lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
:-D

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so here is my full assessment of prodigy...

1. Did .5 scoop had a decent pump with very little stim effects but a decent flow of energy: Example...the guy who doesn't want to be stimmed to much or just don't like Stims but wants a nice pump during their workout.

2. Did 1 scoop had a great pump well skin ripping pumps actually lol with a nice smooth stim effect with no crash...and no problems with my appetite after words either which is great since post workout eating is important: Example...the average guy who wants a great pump and a nice flow of energy during their workout without a crash or an overly stimmed feeling

3. Tried 1.5 scoops (tad to much even for a super stim junkie like myself) same pump as with 1 scoop...a bit more energy still no crash but had a weird tingle feeling so I shall stick with 1 scoop: Example...some guy that has been a frequent meth user and needs to get super stimmed lol (no recommended bros trust me 1 scoop is where it is)

Mixed very easy...no clumps at all...taste was good...no chemical taste at all and no nasty after taste at all...went down nice and smooth...actually rather tasty with cold water :)

I know I'm a rep so you may want to think I'm being biased but remember I don't get any money for this product nor do I work off commission and as most of my fellow AM brothers know I'm always honest and detailed with my reviews... I do this because it's my passion and this product is very impressive...I will fully review all other PNI products as they become available to me and will keep it honest and have promos and logging chances for them all :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

1. Did .5 scoop had a decent pump with very little stim effects but a decent flow of energy: Example...the guy who doesn't want to be stimmed to much or just don't like Stims but wants a nice pump during their workout.

2. Did 1 scoop had a great pump well skin ripping pumps actually lol with a nice smooth stim effect with no crash...and no problems with my appetite after words either which is great since post workout eating is important: Example...the average guy who wants a great pump and a nice flow of energy during their workout without a crash or an overly stimmed feeling

3. Tried 1.5 scoops (tad to much even for a super stim junkie like myself) same pump as with 1 scoop...a bit more energy still no crash but had a weird tingle feeling so I shall stick with 1 scoop: Example...some guy that has been a frequent meth user and needs to get super stimmed lol (no recommended bros trust me 1 scoop is where it is)

Mixed very easy...no clumps at all...taste was good...no chemical taste at all and no nasty after taste at all...went down nice and smooth...actually rather tasty with cold water :)

I know I'm a rep so you may want to think I'm being biased but remember I don't get any money for this product nor do I work off commission and as most of my fellow AM brothers know I'm always honest and detailed with my reviews... I do this because it's my passion and this product is very impressive...I will fully review all other PNI products as they become available to me and will keep it honest and have promos and logging chances for them all :)
Sounds good to me bro! I could def see how you feel through the ingredients

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established

Did you feel tired after your workout? I know some feel tired after a dose of agmatine.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you feel tired after your workout? I know some feel tired after a dose of agmatine.
Nope...I feel a little beat from heavy lifting but not the crash feeling I use to get from 1MR and craze...it wasn't worth the energy to crash and feel cranky afterwords

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Name : Robert LaSane

Current supplements your taking : Iso Whey , Blend Protein , Fish oil , Multi

Pre workouts you have tried in the past : Jack3d,Maximize intense,Craze,C4,Muscle Marinade,1MR,Lit Up, Wyked,Maniac and the list goes on.....

Why you want to be a beta tester : I'm always looking for the pre workout that stands above the rest. Since I have used most of the popular products out there I feel I can be a very good evaluator. I also keep updated logs , sometimes daily and I always post pictures and videos.

I think I'm a prodigy at annoying my wife. Just ask her I'm sure she will agree

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

This man has my vote just because of that phrase hahaha

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Current supplements your taking : Iso Whey , Blend Protein , Fish oil , Multi

Pre workouts you have tried in the past : Jack3d,Maximize intense,Craze,C4,Muscle Marinade,1MR,Lit Up, Wyked,Maniac and the list goes on.....

Why you want to be a beta tester : I'm always looking for the pre workout that stands above the rest. Since I have used most of the popular products out there I feel I can be a very good evaluator. I also keep updated logs , sometimes daily and I always post pictures and videos.

Rob with the zinger line for the day lol