Premium Nutraceuticals presents prodigy...are you a prodigy?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OHHHHHH SNAPPPPPPPPP!!!!!! How's the label look!??? I think it screams sexy

image-2966461985.jpg

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hella sexy ;-)

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I have never experimented with more then one scoop but when formulating this we wanted people to get the initial kick they are accustomed to with 1,3 and caffiene. We went a step futher with the inclusion of Naringin and Theobromine. There is also a novel new ingredient in which we are being tight lipped about right now. We have been field testing this formula for about one month before releasing it to the market. We have a network of bodybuilders and cross fit athletes whhich we test our products on locally. The feedback across the board is incredible pumps, great focus and much much more endurance and ability to train with more intensity.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wicked label deal Hulk like!!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I have never experimented with more then one scoop but when formulating this we wanted people to get the initial kick they are accustomed to with 1,3 and caffiene. We went a step futher with the inclusion of Naringin and Theobromine. There is also a novel new ingredient in which we are being tight lipped about right now. We have been field testing this formula for about one month before releasing it to the market. We have a network of bodybuilders and cross fit athletes whhich we test our products on locally. The feedback across the board is incredible pumps, great focus and much much more endurance and ability to train with more intensity.
Well I'll take a tub even if I don't get to log... What's the going rate for these incredible pumps when it's released? Tree fidy?

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
We have our wholesale/retail pricing but I would expect to see it selling online for $28.99-34.99. This is a GREAT value when you look at the amount of each ingredient. With the exception of Howwedo most people will only need 1 scoop MAX. 25 TRUE servings

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys don't tell my boss but I'll let you in on a little secret....got some announcements coming soon and another...what...wait...huh...promo??!? Oh yeah!!! We are doing big things here ladies and gentlemen

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
We have our wholesale/retail pricing but I would expect to see it selling online for $28.99-34.99. This is a GREAT value when you look at the amount of each ingredient. With the exception of Howwedo most people will only need 1 scoop MAX. 25 TRUE servings
Pretty sweet price for the amount of ingredients and doses it has. Companies that put their consumers wallet first and their own profit second are companies that usually bring better products to the market.

(Yes this was meant with a lot of hate towards MuscleTech and MusclePharm lol, but also love for the companies who think of their costumers first.)

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys don't tell my boss but I'll let you in on a little secret....got some announcements coming soon and another...what...wait...huh...promo??!? Oh yeah!!! We are doing big things here ladies and gentlemen
You do not have a Boss within PNI. You have a co-worker who shares your same enthusiasm for the fitness and nutrition industry!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
<3 !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, if I used PWO, I would apply. Ingredient profile looks great.

Sub'd just to see who gets picked. You have a rough first job picking from this group.

Good luck howedo. Congrats by the way.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Hello all my fellow AM brothers! I proudly present Premium Nutraceuticals is looking for 5 beta testers for our fantastic innovative pre workout! Prodigy! Nothing else on the market like it!

WHAT DOES PRODIGY DO???

It is an undeniable, irrefutable fact that the genesis of muscular hypertrophy takes place within the 4 walls of your gym. Without heavy, intense, progressive, consistent, ALL-OUT weight training sessions you will forever be running like a skinny hamster in a rusty wheel, continuously FAILING to set your anabolic machinery in motion -- which sadly means just one thing my fellow iron freaks...that you will always look exactly the same. In order to successfully affect change, you must FORCE change! My friends, do you really want your muscles to GROW? Well stop whispering at them and start SCREAMING! This means you should prepare for a balls-to-the-wall-assault on the weights at each and every workout if you desire to go from mediocre to MONSTER...from big to BEAST...from XL to XXXL! PNI's Prodigy was specifically and MASTERFULLY formulated with this very concept in mind!

Prodigy contains a meticulously engineered, precision matrix of maximally synergistic compounds meant to prepare your mind, CNS and muscles for the most explosive, vicious and result-producing workouts you have ever experienced. Within just 30 minutes of consuming your very first serving of Prodigy you will begin to experience the wickedly radical energy and focus producing effects of this ground-breaking, industry-changing formula. Once in the gym you'll hardly recognize yourself as your muscle cells SWELL to new size and your veins literally threaten to burst through your skin! And from your first rep to your last, your strength, stamina, concentration, and relentless desire to tear the weights apart will remain entirely untouched!

So, if you are ready to take your workouts - and physique - to another level, then I dare you to add Prodigy to your supplement arsenal and LITERALLY TURBO CHARGE your muscle-building engine!

If you choose to use Prodigy, be warned of the following effects:

-Muscle pumps so harsh that your skin may tear!

-Intensity so frightening that other gym members may fear you!

-Need to not just lift the weights, but destroy them!

-Tunnel vision so severe you may refuse to leave the gym!

WHAT IS IN PRODIGY??

Nitric Oxide and Carnosine Fusion:

3-Aminopropionic Acid, , L-Citrulline dl-Malate, 2-amino-5-Guanidinovaleric Acid

6,500 mg

Muscle Cell Volumizing Matrix

Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, , Ascorbic acid, Creatinol-O- Phosphate, Agamatine Sulfate

4,500 mg

Energy and Focus Blend

D-glucurono-3,6-lactone, 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, 3,7-dihydro-3, 7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2, 6-dione, XXXXXX, Naringin

1,870 mg

DIRECTIONS???

As a dietary supplement take (1) scoop 30 minutes prior to workout. Due to the extreme potency users may wish to begin by consuming (1/2) scoop to assess tolerance. On non-training days take one serving first thing in the morning.

FLAVORS???

We are looking for testers for blueberry or watermelon and fruit punch is available as well

HOW DO I APPLY???

Name
Pre workouts you have tried in the past
Why you want to be a beta tester
and since our product name is prodigy and we all have a little prodigy in us or some hidden talent that we some how acquired in our life time, I want you to tell me what yours is!

WHAT DO THE WINNERS RECEIVE???

A FULL tub of prodigy, yes not a trial size or a single serving but a whole container!!! All I'm asking is for an honest 2 week log thread to show people how wonderful this truly is...so for logging this fantastic product for 2 weeks you will still have another 2 weeks of this pre workout after your log is done :) doesn't get much better then that!

Winners will be picked Monday!!! Get some apps in brothers!!!
Name Greg Smith
Age 28
Current supplements your taking:
Whey Protein
Glucosamine/Chondroitin
Fish Oil
Creatine

Vitamins/Minerals
-Multivitamin
-B Complex
-Vitamin C
-Vitamin D3
-Vitamin E (1x/week)
-CoQ 10
-Calcium
-Chromium Piccolinate

GDA
-Na-R-ALA
-Slin Sane
-Slin Shot (Post Workout)
-Yellow Gold

Amino Acids (Protein)
-BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine)
-L Glutamine

Pre workouts you have tried in the past C4, NO explode, Mix of bulk powders (beta alanine, cit mal, creatine, gms, leucine, alcar, lclt), SP Max

Why you want to be a beta tester and since our product name is prodigy and we all have a little prodigy in us or some hidden talent that we some how acquired in our life time, I want you to tell me what yours is! Looking for a new pwo, ingredient profile looks pretty amazing. I'm trying to do a solid lean bulk, and put on some size & strength now that my recomp is done. I need something to give me the pumps, energy and endurance to kill it in the gym.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I have to say this was insanely hard to pick between all these fantastic apps...now I have reasons for certain people who didn't get picked and that's bc I'd much rather see you log our new fat burner or test booster so if you didn't win this promo please apply at our next logging chance...we shall have plenty more you have my word AM brothers!!!

WINNERS:
Prepnwa23
Celorza
Jonrubio
Jamesm11
Roblasane

Pm your info within 48 hours please....

Again this was insanely hard to pick...as I said if you didn't win please watch out for many more logging attempts

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well I have to say this was insanely hard to pick between all these fantastic apps...now I have reasons for certain people who didn't get picked and that's bc I'd much rather see you log our new fat burner or test booster so if you didn't win this promo please apply at our next logging chance...we shall have plenty more you have my word AM brothers!!!

WINNERS:
Prepnwa23
Celorza
Jonrubio
Jamesm11
Roblasane

Again this was insanely hard to pick...as I said if you didn't win please watch out for many more logging attempts
:D!!! Thanks Ricky!! Congratz to the rest of the winners!! And people don't give up and apply for other promotions of PNI!

I can already imagine :p if the formula for Prodigy is this good, just imagine it for a testbooster or Thermadex ;)!!??

PM sent Ricky!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

WINNERS:
Prepnwa23
Celorza
Jonrubio
Jamesm11
Roblasane

Congrats guys

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Can't wait to follow these

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Me too. I wanna know how the blueberry tastes
I forgot to include this in mon PM indeed...

Ricky!!! I wants Blueberry pweze!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to all the winners.

WINNERS:
Prepnwa23
Celorza
Jonrubio
Jamesm11
Roblasane

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll take whatever damn flavor you send, it's free.

Though I think blueberry will be good for you as not many companies use it. It's always like mixed berry, fruit punch, grape or orange.

Edit: watermelon is a good change too. Offering a different flavor that is uncommon and refreshing is a great idea.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Grats to all the winners . I'll be all over each log.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blueberry does sound the best. Last blueberry supp I remember was gf pro by ergopharm.

When do you expect we'll get these? I'm really excited

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
All samples made it out today. Tracking numbers have been sent to Howwedo so he should be able to provide them shortly.

Thanks again to everyone who applied to test Prodigy!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
All samples made it out today. Tracking numbers have been sent to Howwedo so he should be able to provide them shortly.

Nice !!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Thanks a lot! :D.

All the winners should be ready to compete in a "Who had the best pump pic?" contest :p because pumps are gonna be freaking sweet with this! Let's find the most Prodigious pump out there!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'll lay some hemavol on that !! LOL

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'll lay some hemavol on that !! LOL
Why would you add Hemavol (an Agmatine-Stim free preworkout supplement...) to an Agmatine+Citrulline Malate+Ascorbic Acid+Stims Pre-workout?...JW brother LaSane :p!! You know I love Hemavol too...but I don't think we are supposed to mix PWO for this logs :) makes it less objective bro!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm not adding anything homey ! I just like teasing you with random hemavol posts. I've been actually going stim free . I'm gonna hit this Prodigy log with fresh receptors.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I'm not adding anything homey ! I just like teasing you with random hemavol posts. I've been actually going stim free . I'm gonna hit this Prodigy log with fresh receptors.
Depending on your sensitivity to stims (which I have no idea what you have used) you may want to begin with 1/2 to 3/4 dose.

I am an old school vet with stims and will admit this one gets me going more times then not.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I just noticed the home base is in Charlotte NC. That's only a few hours away from me and home of the greatest wrestler of all time The Nature Boy Ric Flair. Whoooooooo

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
:p you tease! hahaha , I am really strong when it comes to stims, but I wouldn't think I can stand the XXXX ingredient until I try it :p. I'll run the first days at 1/2 a scoop though.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
We originally had a silent partner in the company from there. However, the company will now be based in ATL, GA.
Atlanta ain't a bad place to be. I've been there a few times, the aquarium was BA.