Premium Nutraceuticals presents prodigy...are you a prodigy?

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Colbicide's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    39674
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%

    Stupid double post... Hate me some lag.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  2. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio
    11.87 grams of actives?!?! I just noticed this. OMG so excited lol. Hopefully this preworkout is effective at one scoop!
    1 scoops is great 1.5 is awesome for a stim junkie like myself and 2 is just two much
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Advanced Member
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    124007
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    61.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    1 scoops is great 1.5 is awesome for a stim junkie like myself and 2 is just two much
    If this is like craze without the crash and with agmatine/COP; I'll buy boxes of this stuff lol.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio

    If this is like craze without the crash and with agmatine/COP; I'll buy boxes of this stuff lol.
    Well that's my input on it lol and I'm a pre workout whore I've taken everything out there since 2007...everyone is different with supplements especially pre workouts but I think PNI has a winner with this product
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  5. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428709
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    1 scoops is great 1.5 is awesome for a stim junkie like myself and 2 is just two much
    Challenge accepted, I'll end up buying it just to test out the 2 scoop claim haha...I was one of the people who could take a dose of OEP (the AM dose of 2 caps) and 3 scoops of Jack3d and be ok haha...and it ended up losing its magic touch after 2 weeks or so.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,783
    Rep Power
    3341318
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Loving this pre workout haha it gives me energy like craze without the horrible crash or over stimmed feeling and pumps like Hemavol! It's a win win for me
    Nice!

    Every1 is dropping a new pre: USP, Purus, & now you guys! Going to be some competition for sure.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  7. Advanced Member
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    124007
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    61.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Well that's my input on it lol and I'm a pre workout whore I've taken everything out there since 2007...everyone is different with supplements especially pre workouts but I think PNI has a winner with this product
    I try crazy combos. Like today I took one Fat Smack and one Fat Free together to see just how it feels lol I need a new stimulant exp.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,783
    Rep Power
    3341318
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio

    I try crazy combos. Like today I took one Fat Smack and one Fat Free together to see just how it feels lol I need a new stimulant exp.
    How was it?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  9. Advanced Member
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    124007
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    61.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    How was it?
    It was okay. 2 Fat Smack is superior IMO.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,783
    Rep Power
    3341318
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio

    It was okay. 2 Fat Smack is superior IMO.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  11. New Member
    ezkape's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    172
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

    Name - Robin
    Age - 25
    Current supplements your taking - RecoverPro and whey protein
    Why you want to be a beta tester - Just started my fitness goal so I want to see if this stuff gives me the most out of my workout
    I'm no prodigy but I want to be something to someone.
  12. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Oh and the supplement revolution begins
    http://Www.pni-online.com/
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  13. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Logo is sexyyyy
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  14. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428709
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Oh and the supplement revolution begins
    http://Www.pni-online.com/
    That logo makes me smile and need to work out.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  15. Senior Member
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    175948
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732
    I think my hidden talent is the ability to gag food back from my throat to my tongue if it needs to be chewed further kinda like what dogs do HAHA.
    That's pretty gross .. Lol
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  16. Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    187905
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    62.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    1 scoops is great 1.5 is awesome for a stim junkie like myself and 2 is just two much
    Please note we do not condone doing 1.5 scoops Howwedo is a freak of nature.
  17. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981677
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30

    Please note we do not condone doing 1.5 scoops Howwedo is a freak in the sheets!!!.
    Yes he is!!! ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  18. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Yes he is!!! ;-)
    I laughed out loud at work haha
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  19. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981677
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ok so here is my full assessment of prodigy...

    1. Did .5 scoop had a decent pump with very little stim effects but a decent flow of energy: Example...the guy who doesn't want to be stimmed to much or just don't like Stims but wants a nice pump during their workout.

    2. Did 1 scoop had a great pump well skin ripping pumps actually lol with a nice smooth stim effect with no crash...and no problems with my appetite after words either which is great since post workout eating is important: Example...the average guy who wants a great pump and a nice flow of energy during their workout without a crash or an overly stimmed feeling

    3. Tried 1.5 scoops (tad to much even for a super stim junkie like myself) same pump as with 1 scoop...a bit more energy still no crash but had a weird tingle feeling so I shall stick with 1 scoop: Example...some guy that has been a frequent meth user and needs to get super stimmed lol (no recommended bros trust me 1 scoop is where it is)

    Mixed very easy...no clumps at all...taste was good...no chemical taste at all and no nasty after taste at all...went down nice and smooth...actually rather tasty with cold water

    I know I'm a rep so you may want to think I'm being biased but remember I don't get any money for this product nor do I work off commission and as most of my fellow AM brothers know I'm always honest and detailed with my reviews... I do this because it's my passion and this product is very impressive...I will fully review all other PNI products as they become available to me and will keep it honest and have promos and logging chances for them all
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  21. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981677
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Ok so here is my full assessment of prodigy...

    1. Did .5 scoop had a decent pump with very little stim effects but a decent flow of energy: Example...the guy who doesn't want to be stimmed to much or just don't like Stims but wants a nice pump during their workout.

    2. Did 1 scoop had a great pump well skin ripping pumps actually lol with a nice smooth stim effect with no crash...and no problems with my appetite after words either which is great since post workout eating is important: Example...the average guy who wants a great pump and a nice flow of energy during their workout without a crash or an overly stimmed feeling

    3. Tried 1.5 scoops (tad to much even for a super stim junkie like myself) same pump as with 1 scoop...a bit more energy still no crash but had a weird tingle feeling so I shall stick with 1 scoop: Example...some guy that has been a frequent meth user and needs to get super stimmed lol (no recommended bros trust me 1 scoop is where it is)

    Mixed very easy...no clumps at all...taste was good...no chemical taste at all and no nasty after taste at all...went down nice and smooth...actually rather tasty with cold water

    I know I'm a rep so you may want to think I'm being biased but remember I don't get any money for this product nor do I work off commission and as most of my fellow AM brothers know I'm always honest and detailed with my reviews... I do this because it's my passion and this product is very impressive...I will fully review all other PNI products as they become available to me and will keep it honest and have promos and logging chances for them all
    Sounds good to me bro! I could def see how you feel through the ingredients
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  22. Advanced Member
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    124007
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    61.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Ok so here is my full assessment of prodigy...

    1. Did .5 scoop had a decent pump with very little stim effects but a decent flow of energy: Example...the guy who doesn't want to be stimmed to much or just don't like Stims but wants a nice pump during their workout.

    2. Did 1 scoop had a great pump well skin ripping pumps actually lol with a nice smooth stim effect with no crash...and no problems with my appetite after words either which is great since post workout eating is important: Example...the average guy who wants a great pump and a nice flow of energy during their workout without a crash or an overly stimmed feeling

    3. Tried 1.5 scoops (tad to much even for a super stim junkie like myself) same pump as with 1 scoop...a bit more energy still no crash but had a weird tingle feeling so I shall stick with 1 scoop: Example...some guy that has been a frequent meth user and needs to get super stimmed lol (no recommended bros trust me 1 scoop is where it is)

    Mixed very easy...no clumps at all...taste was good...no chemical taste at all and no nasty after taste at all...went down nice and smooth...actually rather tasty with cold water

    I know I'm a rep so you may want to think I'm being biased but remember I don't get any money for this product nor do I work off commission and as most of my fellow AM brothers know I'm always honest and detailed with my reviews... I do this because it's my passion and this product is very impressive...I will fully review all other PNI products as they become available to me and will keep it honest and have promos and logging chances for them all

    Did you feel tired after your workout? I know some feel tired after a dose of agmatine.
  23. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio

    Did you feel tired after your workout? I know some feel tired after a dose of agmatine.
    Nope...I feel a little beat from heavy lifting but not the crash feeling I use to get from 1MR and craze...it wasn't worth the energy to crash and feel cranky afterwords
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  24. Senior Member
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,931
    Rep Power
    1016847
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    20.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Name : Robert LaSane

    Age : 42

    Current supplements your taking : Iso Whey , Blend Protein , Fish oil , Multi

    Pre workouts you have tried in the past : Jack3d,Maximize intense,Craze,C4,Muscle Marinade,1MR,Lit Up, Wyked,Maniac and the list goes on.....

    Why you want to be a beta tester : I'm always looking for the pre workout that stands above the rest. Since I have used most of the popular products out there I feel I can be a very good evaluator. I also keep updated logs , sometimes daily and I always post pictures and videos.

    I think I'm a prodigy at annoying my wife. Just ask her I'm sure she will agree
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  25. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428709
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Name : Robert LaSane

    I think I'm a prodigy at annoying my wife. Just ask her I'm sure she will agree
    This man has my vote just because of that phrase hahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  26. Senior Member
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,931
    Rep Power
    1016847
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    20.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    This man has my vote just because of that phrase hahaha

    ughhhh you have no idea! HaHA
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  27. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    63.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane

    ughhhh you have no idea! HaHA
    I don't think you compete with me at this one rob.
  28. Senior Member
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,931
    Rep Power
    1016847
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    20.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    I don't think you compete with me at this one rob.
    They must be sisters!
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  29. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    63.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane

    They must be sisters!
    Lol she told me I was 12 at breakfast today.
  30. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Name : Robert LaSane

    Age : 42

    Current supplements your taking : Iso Whey , Blend Protein , Fish oil , Multi

    Pre workouts you have tried in the past : Jack3d,Maximize intense,Craze,C4,Muscle Marinade,1MR,Lit Up, Wyked,Maniac and the list goes on.....

    Why you want to be a beta tester : I'm always looking for the pre workout that stands above the rest. Since I have used most of the popular products out there I feel I can be a very good evaluator. I also keep updated logs , sometimes daily and I always post pictures and videos.

    I think I'm a prodigy at annoying my wife. Just ask her I'm sure she will agree
    Rob with the zinger line for the day lol
  31. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    OHHHHHH SNAPPPPPPPPP!!!!!! How's the label look!??? I think it screams sexy



    Name:  image-2966461985.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  582.1 KB
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  32. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981677
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hella sexy ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  33. Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    187905
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    62.04%

    I have never experimented with more then one scoop but when formulating this we wanted people to get the initial kick they are accustomed to with 1,3 and caffiene. We went a step futher with the inclusion of Naringin and Theobromine. There is also a novel new ingredient in which we are being tight lipped about right now. We have been field testing this formula for about one month before releasing it to the market. We have a network of bodybuilders and cross fit athletes whhich we test our products on locally. The feedback across the board is incredible pumps, great focus and much much more endurance and ability to train with more intensity.
  34. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,010
    Rep Power
    1486667
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Wicked label deal Hulk like!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  35. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Cool label
  36. Senior Member
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    175948
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30
    I have never experimented with more then one scoop but when formulating this we wanted people to get the initial kick they are accustomed to with 1,3 and caffiene. We went a step futher with the inclusion of Naringin and Theobromine. There is also a novel new ingredient in which we are being tight lipped about right now. We have been field testing this formula for about one month before releasing it to the market. We have a network of bodybuilders and cross fit athletes whhich we test our products on locally. The feedback across the board is incredible pumps, great focus and much much more endurance and ability to train with more intensity.
    Well I'll take a tub even if I don't get to log... What's the going rate for these incredible pumps when it's released? Tree fidy?
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  37. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

    Well I'll take a tub even if I don't get to log... What's the going rate for these incredible pumps when it's released? Tree fidy?
    35$ on the higher end...nothing in ink yet bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  38. Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    187905
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    62.04%

    We have our wholesale/retail pricing but I would expect to see it selling online for $28.99-34.99. This is a GREAT value when you look at the amount of each ingredient. With the exception of Howwedo most people will only need 1 scoop MAX. 25 TRUE servings
  39. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hey guys don't tell my boss but I'll let you in on a little secret....got some announcements coming soon and another...what...wait...huh... promo??!? Oh yeah!!! We are doing big things here ladies and gentlemen
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  40. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428709
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    We have our wholesale/retail pricing but I would expect to see it selling online for $28.99-34.99. This is a GREAT value when you look at the amount of each ingredient. With the exception of Howwedo most people will only need 1 scoop MAX. 25 TRUE servings
    Pretty sweet price for the amount of ingredients and doses it has. Companies that put their consumers wallet first and their own profit second are companies that usually bring better products to the market.

    (Yes this was meant with a lot of hate towards MuscleTech and MusclePharm lol, but also love for the companies who think of their costumers first.)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 05:12 AM
  2. Are you a weightlifting snob?
    By Draven in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2003, 01:21 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 02:50 PM
  4. What other boards are you a member of?
    By Chemo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 03:00 PM
  5. are you kidding me??!!? read
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 09:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in