Premium Nutraceuticals presents prodigy...are you a prodigy?

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Which is he... It bf, fiance or husband X-D
    Or the need to mention it in every post. Comes off as insecurity issues.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyboy004

Or the need to mention it in every post. Comes off as insecurity issues.
    Lmao Idk bro... It's her thing...
    So Natasha... What exactly do you and your bc/fiance/husband plan to give back to the AM community??? He's not even on here... Seems like he's using your sexy self to get free supps... Idk it just seems...
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

So Natasha... What exactly do you and your bc/fiance/husband plan to give back to the AM community??? He's not even on here... Seems like he's using your sexy self to get free supps... Idk it just seems...
    We could always send him some PMS black liver to try.

5. Not hating Tash just askin
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

We could always send him some PMS black liver to try.
    So is that a no to the black liver??

7. Could lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Could lol
    He'll never want again.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Which is he... It bf, fiance or husband X-D
    He's my husband! We aren't married yet but we will be! We're engaged! I love him to death!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Why would you think that? He's not using me to get free supplements I'm pretty sure he doesn't like the fact that he got banned and can't log anything or be on this website anymore with me and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like it if he saw what you boys have to say!

11. Quote Originally Posted by tashygirl

Why would you think that? He's not using me to get free supplements I'm pretty sure he doesn't like the fact that he got banned and can't log anything or be on this website anymore with me and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like it if he saw what you boys have to say!
    Well there's a reason he's banned and lmfao what's he gonna do? I'm like the size of a fuggin gorilla and I'm def a silver back ;-) we are just sayin... Don't get all butt hurt and chaffed and all kinds of butt sore lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. not an app

- I am very vocal about my lack of response to just about every PWO i have tried, but I must say this one looks like one i would try

13. Quote Originally Posted by tashygirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Well there's a reason he's banned and lmfao what's he gonna do? I'm like the size of a fuggin gorilla and I'm def a silver back ;-) we are just sayin... Don't get all butt hurt and chaffed and all kinds of butt sore lol
    I really dont want to get in the middle of this argument but WOW!
    BANNED enough said. Yet you are trying to score products for you/him or both!!!!! Yet as Airborne said he got Banned for a reason.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

14. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

I really dont want to get in the middle of this argument but WOW!
    BANNED enough said. Yet you are trying to score products for you/him or both!!!!! Yet as Airborne said he got Banned for a reason.
    It's not even really an argument, I'm just stating what I see and have been seeing...but couldn't have said it better.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

15. My only comment on this is: there are worst things in the world than not being on the same website as your signifigant other.

Wife was on FB for a year before she made me join(blame Zynga) .. I've been on twitter and she can care less...

Marms new requirement for your promo on monday: Must be submitting for yourself no proxy requests allowed

16. Best of luck to ALL applicants!!! Never looked into this company but it def has my attention now ;-) great ingredient profile *thumbsup* can't wait to see the logs
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. Thanks for all the apps. Lets please try and stay on track with the post.

18. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30
    Thanks for all the apps. Lets please try and stay on track with the post.
    Sorry brother
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

19. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Best of luck to ALL applicants!!! Never looked into this company but it def has my attention now ;-) great ingredient profile *thumbsup* can't wait to see the logs
    Thanks. Prodigy is thre first of many innovative products to be released. We also have Thermadex (lipo stim) coming, a topical fat burner and a natural test booster coming.

20. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30

Thanks. Prodigy is thre first of many innovative products to be released. We also have Thermadex (lipo stim) coming, a topical fat burner and a natural test booster coming.
    I'll be tuning in! I'm quite impressed! Keep it up guys!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30

Not to mention promos and logging chances for all of the above ^^^^
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

You guys are for surely going big.

23. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

You guys are for surely going big.
    Yes we are! Thank you for noticing...also a big thing to add and I know it's only a word but it will gain attention towards us...is all our products we are releasing aren't the normal run of the mill fat burner or test booster or pre workout all our products will be INNOVATIVE which should spark everyone's interest to give them a try
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

Topical fat burner

25. as much as i would want to try topicals.. too much risk for cross contamination for me at least.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    guess someone is getting banned?
    u think ? lol

27. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Lets change the subject everyone.
    Back to that topical fat burner !

28. I would sincerely appreciate it if you guys could take these post elsewhere. I do not want anyone to get the wrong impression of my company. In no way do we endorse personal attacks on anyone.

Now back on topic. Please keep the applications coming in.

29. So....

5'10 215 15%

Current: creatine, protein, agmatine (would stop for this), multi, abliderate advanced, gut health.

Preworkout experience: NO explode, superpump, xpand, novem, jacked, craze, nano vapor, focus xt and probably a few more. I've used A LOT.

Prodigy thing (talent): I guess having a photographic memory and high IQ (170+)? Not really developed, just naturally born with it though. I can read a book and then given 1-2 sentences tell you the paragraph and page it was on. Cool party trick.

I think I should win just for getting this back on track, haha.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Back to that topical fat burner !
    Soon my friend. More information is coming soon and I am sure Howwedo will post it as soon as it is made available to him!!

PS- I hear GREAT things about AD3 and Mass HGH. Keep up the good work!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 04:12 AM
  2. Are you a weightlifting snob?
    By Draven in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2003, 12:21 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 01:50 PM
  4. What other boards are you a member of?
    By Chemo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 02:00 PM
  5. are you kidding me??!!? read
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 08:04 PM