Premium Nutraceuticals presents prodigy...are you a prodigy?

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Name Natasha Delia
    Age 26
    Current supplements your taking African Mango (( almost finished ))
    Pre workouts you have tried in the past (( Cold Fusion, SuperPump250, Shred Matrix, OxyElitePro ))
    Why you want to be a beta tester (( Me and my fiance are stim junkies and looking for something that will push the limits that we like that we would want to purchase more and more of! ))
    and since our product name is prodigy and we all have a little prodigy in us or some hidden talent that we some how acquired in our life time, I want you to tell me what yours is!
    The only thing I can think of is I am a great actress and I love doing Broadway or singing Disney songs I think I sound pretty good hehe and I make people laugh by being dorkie hehe I don't know! ;0)
    * My fiance wants to do this too so bad! He's all about pre work outs and stimulants and he hasn't found any stimulant worth buying but he's intrigued with this product and would love to run it and give a detailed log for two weeks! You won't be disappointed! You really can't beat that!

    Name Daniel Evan John
    Age 26
    Current supplements your taking Nothing at the moment! Dying to try Prodigy!
    Pre workouts you have tried in the past: SuperPump250, Cold Fusion, OxyElite, 1MR, No Explode, Purple Wrath, Green Mag, so many to list haha
    Why you want to be a beta tester: Because I am a die hard pre work out junkie I love pre work outs and I currently have none in my closet and it makes me sad! A little low on money at the moment as I have no job but I have a job interview with the fiance tomorrow so things will get back to normal hopefully! I love stimulants and have a high tolerance to most! But Prodigy would be something that will benefit me and I am stoked to log this! I mean 2 week log you can't beat that! For a whole container! I will definitely keep a detailed log and be 100% honest! Thank you so much for this oppurtunity!
    and since our product name is prodigy and we all have a little prodigy in us or some hidden talent that we some how acquired in our life time, I want you to tell me what yours is!
    I can sing and play the piano! I can play everything by ear I'll listen to a song once and be able to play it! Anything from Cradle of Filth to Beethoven. I am also a good writer (( short stories, poetry, movie scripts ))


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tashygirl
    Name Natasha Delia
    Age 26
    Current supplements your taking African Mango (( almost finished ))
    Pre workouts you have tried in the past (( Cold Fusion, SuperPump250, Shred Matrix, OxyElitePro ))
    Why you want to be a beta tester (( Me and my fiance are stim junkies and looking for something that will push the limits that we like that we would want to purchase more and more of! ))
    and since our product name is prodigy and we all have a little prodigy in us or some hidden talent that we some how acquired in our life time, I want you to tell me what yours is!
    The only thing I can think of is I am a great actress and I love doing Broadway or singing Disney songs I think I sound pretty good hehe and I make people laugh by being dorkie hehe I don't know! ;0)
    * My fiance wants to do this too so bad! He's all about pre work outs and stimulants and he hasn't found any stimulant worth buying but he's intrigued with this product and would love to run it and give a detailed log for two weeks! You won't be disappointed! You really can't beat that!

    Name Daniel Evan John
    Age 26
    Current supplements your taking Nothing at the moment! Dying to try Prodigy!
    Pre workouts you have tried in the past: SuperPump250, Cold Fusion, OxyElite, 1MR, No Explode, Purple Wrath, Green Mag, so many to list haha
    Why you want to be a beta tester: Because I am a die hard pre work out junkie I love pre work outs and I currently have none in my closet and it makes me sad! A little low on money at the moment as I have no job but I have a job interview with the fiance tomorrow so things will get back to normal hopefully! I love stimulants and have a high tolerance to most! But Prodigy would be something that will benefit me and I am stoked to log this! I mean 2 week log you can't beat that! For a whole container! I will definitely keep a detailed log and be 100% honest! Thank you so much for this oppurtunity!
    and since our product name is prodigy and we all have a little prodigy in us or some hidden talent that we some how acquired in our life time, I want you to tell me what yours is!
    I can sing and play the piano! I can play everything by ear I'll listen to a song once and be able to play it! Anything from Cradle of Filth to Beethoven. I am also a good writer (( short stories, poetry, movie scripts ))
    OEP purple wraath and green mag aren't Pres?
    •   
       


  3. Really wanting to drop an app but not sure if fair to others....I'm so conflicted!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542
    Really wanting to drop an app but not sure if fair to others....I'm so conflicted!!
    Nope not fair. no more competition! Lol go ahead...why wouldn't it be fair?
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    OEP purple wraath and green mag aren't Pres?
    Recovery And Increased Strength, Endurance, And Energy Support!* ENERGY SUPPORT! I am pretty sure it can be taken as a pre work out! Thank you! =)

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

    Nope not fair. no more competition! Lol go ahead...why wouldn't it be fair?
    I've been given a log from another company (about over) and usplabs was kind enough to pick me as a test powder winner.

    I don't wanna fly into every thread to try and grab up everything without others getting in on the generosity!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by tashygirl

    Recovery And Increased Strength, Endurance, And Energy Support!* ENERGY SUPPORT! I am pretty sure it can be taken as a pre work out! Thank you! =)
    Thermogenics, BCAAs and creatine? I'm not trying to start a fight but under those parameters everything is a pre, especially food....

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    Thermogenics, BCAAs and creatine? I'm not trying to start a fight but under those parameters everything is a pre, especially food....
    Duh, PREWORKOUT MEAL... Omg.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    Thermogenics, BCAAs and creatine? I'm not trying to start a fight but under those parameters everything is a pre, especially food....
    Okay you're right! =)

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

    Duh, PREWORKOUT MEAL... Omg.
    Two words...



    Fasted training.

    But seriously though the greatest thing for improved recovery, muscular endurance, and mental focus is a high caloric intake. If you start calling other genres of supps preworkouts based on that then food should be on everyone's list of preworkouts in this thread
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by tashygirl

    Okay you're right! =)
    It wasn't about that. I thought you legitimately classed those as preworkouts by definition, which confused me considering your standing in this community.

  12. =) But just for the record steak has creatine in it correct? Therefor wouldn't eating a steak before a work out count as a pre work out if you're talking about meals? Also Creatine can be used pre work out and post work out! Pre work out to get the pump and post for recovery!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    It wasn't about that. I thought you legitimately classed those as preworkouts by definition, which confused me considering your standing in this community.
    No! Obviously high caloric intake and a proper diet is important! I wasn't just listing supplements that are pre work outs! But listing what I've taken and what my husband has taken in the past! It was in the application form! =)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by tashygirl
    =) But just for the record steak has creatine in it correct? Therefor wouldn't eating a steak before a work out count as a pre work out if you're talking about meals? Also Creatine can be used pre work out and post work out! Pre work out to get the pump and post for recovery!
    Pwo to keep your muscles hydrated so you don't fatique as quick and post to replenish your muscle and volumize
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Looks solid here HowWeDo!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Pwo to keep your muscles hydrated so you don't fatique as quick and post to replenish your muscle and volumize
    Thank you! That's what I meant! =)

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Pwo to keep your muscles hydrated so you don't fatique as quick and post to replenish your muscle and volumize
    Meh if the cells are saturated timing shouldn't matter, right?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Looks solid here HowWeDo!!!
    Thank you my man! Always love hearing from airborne
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tashygirl

    Thank you! That's what I meant! =)
    What I was sayin was you both are right in ways... His point is valid... If I said what what u meant.. then u have a point. Lots of supps are takin to be pres but people talk about a pre as something for N.O. or Heavy Stims.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Thank you my man! Always love hearing from airborne
    You got it brother! Your my boy! Good to see you moving up :-) looks solid up in here...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    Meh if the cells are saturated timing shouldn't matter, right?
    I would say mainly for maintenance... After a workout your insulin spikes. That will shuttle that creatine to the muscle for max uptake.

    It's been awhile since I have talked about creatine or even used it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I would say mainly for maintenance... After a workout your insulin spikes. That will shuttle that creatine to the muscle for max uptake.

    It's been awhile since I have talked about creatine or even used it
    I don't use it regularly.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    I don't use it regularly.
    Doesn't do much for me
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Name: Hulk Packers lol TOMMY D!!!
    Age: 32
    Current supplements: Fish oil, Sane, Smolder, shred ultra, myofusion.
    Talent: lol I got close to 19 inch calves and only train them every other month
    Recent logs: which ones?
    Why I'd like to log this: Easy as you can tell from my supps I'm lacking a pre workout Working 10 hr shifts and two kids I need all the help I can when hitting the gym. If chosen I can update just about every day to no less then 5 days a week.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Doesn't do much for me
    Its been a long time since I've used it so I can't really remember what kind of results I have. Recently I've been using whey and a preworkout and joint support.

  26. Well any help will do ;0) I'm just trying to find what's right for me and what's right for my husband... any advice or help or encouragement will be great! I do know my stuff, but I love to learn more and more so... Thanks! Keep it up boys! ;0)

  27. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Name: Hulk Packers lol TOMMY D!!!
    Age: 32
    Current supplements: Fish oil, Sane, Smolder, shred ultra, myofusion.
    Talent: lol I got close to 19 inch calves and only train them every other month
    Recent logs: which ones?
    Why I'd like to log this: Easy as you can tell from my supps I'm lacking a pre workout Working 10 hr shifts and two kids I need all the help I can when hitting the gym. If chosen I can update just about every day to no less then 5 days a week.
    Packs in the house !
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  28. Name - Marty Kretz

    Age - 22

    Current supplements your taking - recover pro, n.o. ignite 2 (almost gone so perfect timing :-)), fish oil, multivitamin, beta alanine, ALCAR, neovar, ZMA, cissus

    Pre workouts you have tried in the past - honestly i have tried almost every preworkout. a few that I have not tried are the new n.o xplode, hemo rage, mesomorph......thats really the only ones i can think of right now lol...I have tried many different prewrkouts and feel that I have a really good feel for them.

    Why you want to be a beta tester - I have tried dozens of preworkkouts and have put forth the effort to notice subtle differences in each. Because of this I feel that I could gie a 100% accurrate and honest review/log. Also I am running out of my current preworkout and would LOVE to try something new!

    and since our product name is prodigy and we all have a little prodigy in us or some hidden talent that we some how acquired in our life time, I want you to tell me what yours is! - I can eat alot of food at one time lol, i have done alt f eating challenges and neer failed.....just ate 4lb burger and 3lb fries thi past weekend! only the 4th person to do it, and beat the record time

  29. Quote Originally Posted by tashygirl
    Well any help will do ;0) I'm just trying to find what's right for me and what's right for my husband... any advice or help or encouragement will be great! I do know my stuff, but I love to learn more and more so... Thanks! Keep it up boys! ;0)
    Which is he... It bf, fiance or husband X-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Which is he... It bf, fiance or husband X-D
    I was wondering this as well. I noticed the same thing.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 05:12 AM
  2. Are you a weightlifting snob?
    By Draven in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2003, 01:21 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 02:50 PM
  4. What other boards are you a member of?
    By Chemo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 03:00 PM
  5. are you kidding me??!!? read
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 09:04 PM
Log in
Log in