ALPHA CREW please STAND UP, please STAND UP...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Those that know just know....

I can see it in your signature....

more to come...
First!!
Let me inform the others.... Team work!
Proud Alpha Crew '12 member.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna play on these reindeer games :) I mean alpha crew is prob better then the sandusky crew haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I wanna play on these reindeer games :) I mean alpha crew is prob better then the sandusky crew haha
Don't even know who the sandusky crew is.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First!!
Let me inform the others.... Team work!
Proud Alpha Crew '12 member.
USPowders does it again!

First I'd like to thank... Lol!!!! Bishes!

Alpha Crew - more testosterone than you know what to do with!

Better call the National Guard Cuz its going down!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol maybe bc I'm from PA but not one knows who Jerry Sandusky is? And all the stuff going on with penn state?
Oh yea the little boy toucher, right?
Def not alpha bro, 18 and older themz the rulez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i heard he was the insperation for pedo bear.. allegedly of course..:06:

mnowak1228

Awards
Lol maybe bc I'm from PA but not one knows who Jerry Sandusky is? And all the stuff going on with penn state?
I work in your town so yeah....I know the scumbag!!! Any1 who follows college football should know the name. With that said, I still bleed blue and white!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm the Alpha and you are the Omega!
Who? Who is the omega? Am I missing something? Why am I not understanding these posts? I need to go get a monster...

Brb

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In!!!! Haha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Alpha Crew is doin big things!!! Haha we are takin over the world one gym at a time Haha sorry for bein late lol just got off work and phone died

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you really "Alpha" if you have to TELL everyone you're alpha? Just saying.... Lol!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Are you really "Alpha" if you have to TELL everyone you're alpha? Just saying.... Lol!
Gotta let em know whose BOSS boss ;-)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another question to stir things up --- Who's the Alpha of the Alpha Crew? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Hahahahahaha!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Another question to stir things up --- Who's the Alpha of the Alpha Crew? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Hahahahahaha!
Whose Alpha in the Avengers?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
USPowders does it again!

First I'd like to thank... Lol!!!! Bishes!

Alpha Crew - more testosterone than you know what to do with!

Better call the National Guard Cuz its going down!
The Nasty Girls? X-D

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hahahahahaha!
We display the top sense of alpha/leadership and don't pay attention to non sensical questions like these, loki.

We identify each others strengths and go forward accordingly based off of those. Since myself being a firefighter, Aaron going out for PD and Airborne being a death dealer he would probably take care of someone such as yourself in this situation ;) Then since i'm medically trained I would save you only to tell you that you are now going to jail via the animal...:( sorry Charlie.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Alphas never turn on their people, they help them and push them to higher levels... An Alpha is loyal to his pack either if we are all Alpha's or not, we got eachothers back...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I bet if u did get us all together we would be tryin to show eachother up by tryin to bang the sexiest females

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
We display the top sense of alpha/leadership and don't pay attention to non sensical questions like these, loki.

We identify each others strengths and go forward accordingly based off of those. Since myself being a firefighter, Aaron going out for PD and Airborne being a death dealer he would probably take care of someone such as yourself in this situation ;) Then since i'm medically trained I would save you only to tell you that you are now going to jail via the animal...:( sorry Charlie.
Haha love it

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sweet I guess being on the PD and on call swat qualifies me :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Alphas never turn on their people, they help them and push them to higher levels... An Alpha is loyal to his pack either if we are all Alpha's or not, we got eachothers back...
These....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for USPowders' new product release: ALPHA-bet Soup (anabolic soup)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Jail!?! Not again! Oh wait, my name's not Charlie---nevermind.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jail!?! Not again! Oh wait, my name's not Charlie---nevermind.
I see what you did there... And i'm not a fan. You know damn well who I was talking to!!!! XD

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If test powder did this, I'll need a case.
They're sending the Crew a palette ;) We just have to do a 3'sum log which yea, sounds weird, but its a fugging palette...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
They're sending the Crew a palette ;) We just have to do a 3'sum log which yea, sounds weird, but its a fugging palette...
They'll need FedEx Freight to bring it.