ALPHA CREW please STAND UP, please STAND UP... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

ALPHA CREW please STAND UP, please STAND UP...

Page 8 of 100 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Alpha Crew is READY for any mission to come our way!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Alpha Crew is READY for any mission to come our way!!!
    ^^ This x10
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

^^ This x10
    Come at us bro!!!!!!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This was so me last night. LMAO My ability to smash alcohol is so alpha. Good times!
    PES Representative
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Lol looks like everyone slacked a little this weekend must have been in the Alpha air! I never drink and I drank Saturday.

I like days like that specifically for the fact that it gets me pumped up and ready to get back into it ; )

I don't know if you guys know this or not but I hurt my back a couple Weeks ago been having to go light for a while now... Its driving me fücking crazy. I've got that itch and I know my alpha brothers know what i'm talking about.

Needless to say i'm ready to get back in there! I'll still have to go easy on anything lower back wise but i'm going to get right back in there! I break records and logs every single day I step foot in the gym. I grind it out, i'm masochistic in my workouts, I always push myself to the limits!

I'll be putting together a nice little welcome back stack unless anything changes or anything new comes out ; ) I'll be logging for my alpha brothers! I'm getting almost delirious enough to go up against me on reg supps vs someone on a mild Ph cycle... I've lost it, i'm hungry... Its fücking game on gentlemen let's get it!!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  6. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Alpha T-shirts going to Print...
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    Do they need their own closet? You know, because they bully the other t-shirts. Or perhaps need to be washed separately, because somehow they'll absorb all of the other shirts in the laundry?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders
    Suh-Weet.
    Guess I'm not waiting on my black USP labs 1 anymore? :P
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

Do they need their own closet? You know, because they bully the other t-shirts. Or perhaps need to be washed separately, because somehow they'll absorb all of the other shirts in the laundry?
    Do the recoverbros have their own t shirts?

Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    They come with disclaimer "do not fold and store in it's owm drawer. Washing not required"
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Do the recoverbros have their own t shirts?

You know, Bruce actually designed a handful of shirts, but they've never went to print.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    They come with disclaimer "do not fold and store in it's owm drawer. Washing not required"
    Washing not required, eh? Shirts powered by sweat?

I don't know why, but now I just envision these shirts going all Venom on everyone, lol.

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Chuck Norris was kicked out of the Alpha Crew for being a wimp...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker
    Haha... Rep ya 4 that 1.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker
    Some coming from me on that one as well!!! LOL!
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Was it because he made The Expendables 2 go PG-13?
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders
    A true alpha t shirt would have no print on it. Because a true alpha t shirt already knows its alpha and needs no introduction.
    A t shirt with alpha print on it is simply a fraud.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Lol looks like everyone slacked a little this weekend must have been in the Alpha air! I never drink and I drank Saturday.

I like days like that specifically for the fact that it gets me pumped up and ready to get back into it ; )

I don't know if you guys know this or not but I hurt my back a couple Weeks ago been having to go light for a while now... Its driving me fücking crazy. I've got that itch and I know my alpha brothers know what i'm talking about.

Needless to say i'm ready to get back in there! I'll still have to go easy on anything lower back wise but i'm going to get right back in there! I break records and logs every single day I step foot in the gym. I grind it out, i'm masochistic in my workouts, I always push myself to the limits!

I'll be putting together a nice little welcome back stack unless anything changes or anything new comes out ; ) I'll be logging for my alpha brothers! I'm getting almost delirious enough to go up against me on reg supps vs someone on a mild Ph cycle... I've lost it, i'm hungry... Its fücking game on gentlemen let's get it!!
    Sorry to hear about your back bro! Definitely take it easy until your feeling 100 percent! Love the motivation you have bro for sure. So alpha!
    PES Representative
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Name:  Alpha-Influence-Leadership-Program-Review.png
Views: 36
Size:  563.2 KB
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  20. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    An Alpha is loyal to his pack either if we are all Alpha's or not, we got eachothers back...
    There can be only ONE Alpha in a pack...Sorry but that's natures way...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta
    There can be only ONE Alpha in a pack...Sorry but that's natures way...

Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

A true alpha t shirt would have no print on it. Because a true alpha t shirt already knows its alpha and needs no introduction.
    Wrong again.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Sorry to hear about your back bro! Definitely take it easy until your feeling 100 percent! Love the motivation you have bro for sure. So alpha!
    Thanks man!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

My alpha crew is better

Jk forever alone ;(
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Was it because he made The Expendables 2 go PG-13?
    That has to be BS... That's a joke right?!
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Looks like everybody having fun in here....keep it up guys!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Black v-necks? lol
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Black v-necks? lol
    There can only be ONE......black v neck!
    If being alpha means you're the leader of the pack, only one person would be the alpha. So does that mean the alpha crew consists of one tough dude and all his groupies?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    No wonder I wear so many blank Tees.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

There can only be ONE......black v neck!
    If being alpha means you're the leader of the pack, only one person would be the alpha. So does that mean the alpha crew consists of one tough dude and all his groupies?
    No, no, no... The Alpha *Crew* is a crew of Alphas... Why are you guys coming in here trying to stir shít up? Lol! You say there can only be one Alpha - agreed in the animal world this is true, actually I'll even agree in human world this is true but... This is an internet forum. I don't see us Alphas having a problem coexisting just like the recoverbros do without a form of hierarchy.

Thanks for playing : ) ciao!
  30. Elite Member

No Cheif.... No Indians...LOL

31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

No, no, no... The Alpha *Crew* is a crew of Alphas... Why are you guys coming in here trying to stir shít up? Lol! You say there can only be one Alpha - agreed in the animal world this is true, actually I'll even agree in human world this is true but... This is an internet forum. I don't see us Alphas having a problem coexisting just like the recoverbros do without a form of hierarchy.

Thanks for playing : ) ciao!
    You don't understand. Not alpha!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

You don't understand. Not alpha!
    I do understand... I "understand" the definition of Alpha and also that there is only one alpha per pack. We're not a pack, we're not wolves, we're not dogs - we're a crew, the Alpha Crew... A crew of guys that have alpha characteristics and think of ourselves as Alpha. Its an internet forum who gives shít! Its a bunch of dudes trying to get swole, backing each other and talking shít to each other.

Alpha Male
    In social animals, the alpha is the individual in the community with the highest rank.

What's the definition of a crew?
    a.*A group of people working together; a gang

Alpha + Crew = US...
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

I found the prototype of the new Alpha Shirts . . . many shirts
    Name:  coolness.png
Views: 43
Size:  638.2 KB
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I found the prototype of the new Alpha Shirts . . . many shirts
    Name:  coolness.png
Views: 43
Size:  638.2 KB
    Glad you enjoyed my picture.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I do understand... I "understand" the definition of Alpha and also that there is only one alpha per pack. We're not a pack, we're not wolves, we're not dogs - we're a crew, the Alpha Crew... A crew of guys that have alpha characteristics and think of ourselves as Alpha. Its an internet forum who gives shít! Its a bunch of dudes trying to get swole, backing each other and talking shít to each other.

Alpha Male
    In social animals, the alpha is the individual in the community with the highest rank.

What's the definition of a crew?
    a.*A group of people working together; a gang

Alpha + Crew = US...
    I was surprised it took this long for them to come in hating. Lol

No need to give an explanation bro we just a group of bad mofos!
    PES Representative
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Having others attempt to challenge is all a part of being alpha. We're just keeping ya'll on your game.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  37. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I was surprised it took this long for them to come in hating. Lol

No need to give an explanation bro we just a group of bad mofos!
    x12.
    Guess they got tired of hanging out in their RecoverPro thread.... So are they RecoverBros or RecoverPros

www.InsaneVeins.com
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Is there a promo in here somewhere? Lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Glad you enjoyed my picture.
    I also enjoyed your girl . . . all part of being ALPHA, take what you want!!! Nailed her!!!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

I also enjoyed your girl . . . all part of being ALPHA, take what you want!!! Nailed her!!!
    That is so alpha!!!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT as stand alone?
    By srocco112 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 03:30 PM
  2. Sustain Alpha Stand Alone??
    By joebo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3