ALPHA CREW please STAND UP, please STAND UP... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

ALPHA CREW please STAND UP, please STAND UP...

Page 7 of 100 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Man.... I haven't seen a more alpha thread than this!
    Guaranteed! If someone says they have.... Not true
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Private 1st class?
    Accepted
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Accepted
    You just got promoted to Corporal son!

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Guaranteed! If someone says they have.... Not true
    They're full of shyt, that's what it is.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You just got promoted to Corporal son!

They're full of shyt, that's what it is.
    I say we give them the business!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry Aaron but I'm not that type when I claim it I'm it or I'm out! If I'm not alpha crew its all good but there's no vote lol in it or not that's all peace!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Sorry Aaron but I'm not that type when I claim it I'm it or I'm out! If I'm not alpha crew its all good but there's no vote lol in it or not that's all peace!
    Not all up to me, you have to talk to Airborne and Valdez

But you know what..... I think u got what it takes...
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

LTL is a true brother... FounderS vote. he def has what it takes but as starting Alpha becoming up and goin
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

LTL is a true brother... FounderS vote. he def has what it takes but as starting Alpha becoming up and goin
    He has my vote as well....
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

You know what Alpha people do?
    We help others become Alpha as well!

-More details soon.....
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Waiting on Valdez and we will have 4... That's all we are takin for now... A lot of yall are worthy and Alpha but that transformation LTL put on... Damn!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Waiting on Valdez and we will have 4... That's all we are takin for now... A lot of yall are worthy and Alpha but that transformation LTL put on... Damn!!!
    I will have to admit though.... I've seen some other alpha guys through out this thread... We will handle that later...

To the Alpha Cave!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I will have to admit though.... I've seen some other alpha guys through out this thread... We will handle that later...

To the Alpha Cave!
    Oh I agree fully!!! Keep it up yall!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

To the Alpha Cave!
    Lol deff gets my vote and yeah let's get to the alpha cave we got alpha mammoth steak to cook up
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

That sounds like an avengers dinner.
    I was more thinking of a 12oz steak, baked potato, green veggie, water, bread, & cake for dessert. Alpha calories for an alpha Sunday.
    That's about right! Just finished up my alpha fathers day dinner. Texas fries, 16oz rib eye, loaded baked potato soup and cinnamon apples. That's alpha!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

That's about right! Just finished up my alpha fathers day dinner. Texas fries, 16oz rib eye, loaded baked potato soup and cinnamon apples. That's alpha!
    Hella Alpha! Can't wait for my meal! I'm at gym Haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm confused.
    So there's the Avengers out now right? Howdy can you give me a listing of all the members?

The Alpha Crew '12 currently holds 3 members, myself, Airborne42, & Valdez....

We got a lot of "bro's" & groups out now &
    I don't know whos who.

What set you claim nucca?!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    For what?! What did I miss????
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Are you going to live in a black house a white house or a pink house?

Black EVERYTHANG!!! Slow your role 4 star gen... Co-founded son. Don't get all power tripy on us XD
  19. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Black EVERYTHANG!!! Slow your role 4 star gen... Co-founded son. Don't get all power tripy on us XD

Clear PMs
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Lmao ALPHA MEETING ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Clear PMs
    Done
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Ohhhhhhhh you need a vote from me to induct a new Alpha... I'm tracking now.

Ltl??? Personally I think he's a douche and sucks so there you have it - my vote is yes : ) and now there are 4...

LTL - I see you already put it in your sig anyway?! Lol confident much?! I saw your transformation pics bro and that itself is the reason I think we're allowing this. I don't think it was supposed to be anyone else for a bit but you grinded it out man. Good for you brother seriously you put in the blood sweat and tears and the pics reflect that.

Welcome to the Alpha Cave...
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Ohhhhhhhh you need a vote from me to induct a new Alpha... I'm tracking now.

Ltl??? Personally I think he's a douche and sucks so there you have it - my vote is yes : ) and now there are 4...

LTL - I see you already put it in your sig anyway?! Lol confident much?! I saw your transformation pics bro and that itself is the reason I think we're allowing this. I don't think it was supposed to be anyone else for a bit but you grinded it out man. Good for you brother seriously you put in the blood sweat and tears and the pics reflect that.

Welcome to the Alpha Cave...
    HAHA BAM!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Up getting Alpha shizz done while the betas sleep. Alpha morning y'all!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Up getting Alpha shizz done while the betas sleep. Alpha morning y'all!
    Mornin bruh :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  26. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Didn't get much sleep last night. Dragin azz today. Need some alpha stims!.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I need Test Powder ;-) that's Alpha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I got alpha drunk last night holy sh1t lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I got alpha drunk last night holy sh1t lol
    Lmfao
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  30. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Thanks brother! What's our first mission?
    Mission coming soon.

..The ALpha Testing Crew 12...
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

Mission coming soon.

..The ALpha Testing Crew 12...
    Alpha Crew is ready!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    I was too Alpha for the Alpha Crew..They were all scared of me.
    That's a simple answer...The Crew is the Alpha....

The feedback they will produce will be Alpha and that mentality will help those looking for a product stack..

The ALpha's never lie....

We are looking for the ALpha Stamp of Approval.
  33. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post

The feedback they will produce will be Alpha and that mentality will help those looking for a product stack..

Attachment 60096
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Alpha Crew is ready!
    We are always ready my friends!!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

I'm feeling ballsy friends... I may be brewing up a little competition gotta discuss with the Alpha Brothers!

Alpha Crew assemble!!
  36. Diamond Member

Alpha Song,

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

I need Test Powder ;-) that's Alpha
    Palette palette palette palette!!!!!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Alpha Song,

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm6DO_7px1I">YouTube Link</a>
    Best one so far! Reps!!
  39. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

I heard this in the "Jigsaw" voice.
    (Saw Movie)
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I heard this in the "Jigsaw" voice.
    (Saw Movie)
    Lmao thinkin bout it and Puttin 2 n 2 together that's hilarious ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT as stand alone?
    By srocco112 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 03:30 PM
  2. Sustain Alpha Stand Alone??
    By joebo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3