ALPHA CREW please STAND UP, please STAND UP...

Page 5 of 100 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

    You mean FruityPebbles isn't Alpha? Yet another reason I'm on the outside looking in!
    Lol!!!

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    I'm going back to sleep now to get some more test going! Reps to all you Alpha mofos upon my return!

  3. Just had 1900 of my 6000 calories required to stay Alpha for breakfast...gotta feed the beast.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    What's a good alpha name for a male all black rot (puppy)?
    ^^^ This guy... A....L.....P......H.......A

    Black Hulk, Any Greek mythology God name... Will get you more soon

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    ^^^ This guy... A....L.....P......H.......A

    Black Hulk, Any Greek mythology God name... Will get you more soon
    Clear inbox d!ck
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Clear inbox d!ck
    Will do now
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Done gay boy

  8. Rommel
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  9. BOOOOOMMMMM!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    BOOOOOMMMMM!
    That's the Alpha Crew lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    BOOOOOMMMMM!
    Aaaaaron SMASH!!!!

  12. Compound 20
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Not easy to fit in creativity in that many characters...the one I sent yah is bad a*s but there's too many crews going around...we need to make ours different ;p! Avys for now...and I still refuse to be the wasp...so gotta find me one haha
    I found your Crew Celorza!


  14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm going to get out of my alpha bed soon & have an alpha breakfast.

    I'm gonna take my fiber and take an ALPHA DUMP!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    I'm gonna take my fiber and take an ALPHA DUMP!
    Just make sure u got an alpha toilet. ^^^
    A dog just did that alpha style on someones beautiful alpha lawn.... Ruined all their pretty alpha flowers too.

    You should see him now using an alpha shovel lifting with alpha power to get it & after that he'll need a tall glass of alpha water.
    The dog is now taking an alpha nap.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Alpha Cows,

  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    I found your Crew Celorza!

    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay6GjmiJTPM">YouTube Link</a>
    Lol!!!

  18. Oh damn, look at this video I found of the Alpha Crew!

    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  19. Just had my alpha lunch....

    Now I'm about to get an alpha cut!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150
    Oh damn, look at this video I found of the Alpha Crew!

    Video Link: http://youtu.be/PHRjWauwpvE
    Thems fighting words Captain

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Thems fighting words Captain
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quick disclaimer...

    Anyone in the military, pd,, Fire department or any other profession with a high amount of camaraderie already knows this but talking shít is part of the bond. : )

    I am very rarely serious on this forum. I never understood the point at getting angry at a computer screen with someone that may or may not be what they claim on the internet. I'm just here to support each other learn and get fücking stacked.

    Summary : don't take me seriously when i'm clowning on ya folks: ) ail in good fun!
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Also, no BS will be allowed in this thread any intentional flaming of our bothers, Alpha Crew or otherwise is not tolerated. We're here to build each other up even though some may have a sig whatever, we're all brothers in iron.

    Now Bro-Out ya gays!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Also, no BS will be allowed in this thread any intentional flaming of our bothers, Alpha Crew or otherwise is not tolerated. We're here to build each other up even though some may have a sig whatever, we're all brothers in iron.

    Now Bro-Out ya gays!
    Yeah we pump iron and eat like alphas so when we neg we neg like alphas!!!! Remember that haters!!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Also, no BS will be allowed in this thread any intentional flaming of our bothers, Alpha Crew or otherwise is not tolerated. We're here to build each other up even though some may have a sig whatever, we're all brothers in iron.

    Now Bro-Out ya gays!
    Swole Chimp says he is more Alpha than anyone here..I find his argument compelling.

    Name:  hairless-bodybuilder-chimp.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  51.4 KB
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.





  26. ALPHA SONG!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Quick disclaimer...

    Anyone in the military, pd,, Fire department or any other profession with a high amount of camaraderie already knows this but talking shít is part of the bond. : )

    I am very rarely serious on this forum. I never understood the point at getting angry at a computer screen with someone that may or may not be what they claim on the internet. I'm just here to support each other learn and get fücking stacked.

    Summary : don't take me seriously when i'm clowning on ya folks: ) ail in good fun!
    I agree bro! We always bust balls in my pd lol I think fire fighters police and military are the best at joking and busting nuts but always turning on seriousness and maturity WHEN needed
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

    Swole Chimp says he is more Alpha than anyone here..I find his argument compelling.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=59 993"/>
    You would
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    I agree bro! We always bust balls in my pd lol I think fire fighters police and military are the best at joking and busting nuts but always turning on seriousness and maturity WHEN needed
    Exactly we go from telling you that I sleeping with your mom and i'm actually your dad to pulling people out of burning cars, houses etc... Its a switch
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Alpha safety bump... Be safe tonight my brothers! No dui's, no fights, no bull shít....

    Remember, Alpha - I am who I am...

  31. AlphaBorne42 is UP!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Wake up mu****er...!!!!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Wake up mu****er...!!!!
    Lol headache! What's up yall!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  34. Night alpha crew!!! Need to have alpha dreams of sticking a sexy beta girl haha
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Night alpha crew!!! Need to have alpha dreams of sticking a sexy beta girl haha
    Oh yuuuup
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  36. Had an alpha night!!!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Had an alpha night!!!
    Me too! Being a father is ALPHA as ****!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  38. Give some props to my buddy Corey Wyatt! Was #1 ranked ammy in the nation for his weight class... Went pro and so far he's 4-0 as a pro with his fight last night did a first round knockout. He's done fighting local and now moving to the big dogs. UFC ain't ready for his storm! Can't wait to see him fight Silva. Now for this... He's ALPHA AS F#CK!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  39. Happy fathers day to all you alpha dads out there! ;-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  40. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Happy fathers day to all you alpha dads out there! ;-)
    You too brother! All of u!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT as stand alone?
    By srocco112 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 04:30 PM
  2. Sustain Alpha Stand Alone??
    By joebo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 02:37 AM
  3. what does ba and bb stand for?
    By strangebrew in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 08:05 PM
  4. What does PH stand for???
    By Your Endo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2003, 10:33 AM
Log in
Log in