ALPHA CREW please STAND UP, please STAND UP...

Page 11 of 100 First ... 910111213 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Anyone who lets someone share the Dominant position of Alpha is truly not Alpha, because everyone else needs to be submissive and subordinate to the real one true ALPHA.. Anything else is an Artificial Wannna Be
    Seriously?! These guys smh...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    You are wrong and I should neg you for that as bein 1 of 4 from Alpha Crew :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I smell a neg train.....
    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Its Alpha Burn! I smell copyright infringement!
    uh-oh...the Red Choo Choo of Doom is firing up the engine ...Would be best if I hide before it smashes me as collateral damage
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Go home Recoverbros
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    LMFAO I was wonderin y u said that. It took me a min to comprehend. I'm rolling out of bed half asleep lol


    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    Anyone who lets someone share the Dominant position of Alpha is truly not Alpha, because everyone else needs to be submissive and subordinate to the real one true ALPHA.. Anything else is an Artificial Wannna Be
    Not alpha. Not today, not tomorrow, & you were not yesterday either.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. He was asking for an ALPHA TRAIN! lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  6. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886

    This man is so truly alpha that not even the self appointed alpha 4 star general would grasp it. If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand.
    This ain't the wilderness...

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. If it is the wilderness study lions & how they behave.

    Anyways RecoverBros, back to the Alpha Party.



    You guys are more than welcome to stay if you wish & have a few drinks.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    This ain't the wilderness...

    This is A.M.... ALPHA MINDS
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    Saying the truth is not the same as hating.
    This is true
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    This is A.M.... ALPHA MINDS
    THIS ISSSSS ALPHA MINDS!!!!! <Sternum Kick>

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    THIS ISSSSS ALPHA MINDS!!!!! <Sternum Kick>
    Guaranteed!!! Lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggero

    This is true
    I'm sorry, who are you? ; )

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Go home Recoverbros
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    This is A.M.... ALPHA MINDS
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    THIS ISSSSS ALPHA MINDS!!!!! <Sternum Kick>
    Dear Airborne:
    This Alpha-Valdez has to be careful not to be on the path of collision course from the Choo-Choo of Doom.
    Sincerely
    A Concerned Citizen.

    PS: I shall do no negging if Valdez wants to make a comment on that, this Post Script Addendum shall render it useless.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    I'm sorry, who are you? ; )
    Oh Mr. 2011, I'm the 1 real alpha!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    THIS ISSSSS ALPHA MINDS!!!!! <Sternum Kick>
    No kicking! And while I'm at it, no hits to the face . . . I've got to go to work in the morning . . . and no kicks to the nuts, trying to make a baby . . . and . . . and . . . let's just decide this with a game of "Draw Something"
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Dear Airborne:
    This Alpha-Valdez has to be careful not to be on the path of collision course from the Choo-Choo of Doom.
    Sincerely
    A Concerned Citizen.

    PS: I shall do no negging if Valdez wants to make a comment on that, this Post Script Addendum shall render it useless.
    WTF??? What are you saying?! Lmao!!! I literally have no clue what a choo choo of doom is?! What is going on right now? Neg me? For what? You are too much buddy!

  17. Nah, I'm happy for you guys. Ltl was always ok by me, Airborne is good peeps too. Valdez seems like a solid fella that I'd trust to have my back. Vida is the MAN! If you guys can pull together and find some comfort in fraternity in this cold and unfeeling world, more power to you

    Fair well and God's speed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

    No kicking! And while I'm at it, no hits to the face . . . I've got to go to work in the morning . . . and no kicks to the nuts, trying to make a baby . . . and . . . and . . . let's just decide this with a game of "Draw Something"YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvY51HF3tNA
    300 reference lol...Gotta protect the pills brother!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    No kicking! And while I'm at it, no hits to the face . . . I've got to go to work in the morning . . . and no kicks to the nuts, trying to make a baby . . . and . . . and . . . let's just decide this with a game of "Draw Something"
    Weren't you on vacation Paul? Thought you said you could do more conditioning back a week ago or so in the Milas thread...Just curious
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Go home Recoverbros
    Go home? Well that isn't very nice. I'm sure you momma taught you better than that.

  21. Goodnight my alpha groupies.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886
    Nah, I'm happy for you guys. Ltl was always ok by me, Airborne is good peeps too. Valdez seems like a solid fella that I'd trust to have my back. Vida is the MAN! If you guys can pull together and find some comfort in fraternity in this cold and unfeeling world, more power to you

    Fair well and God's speed.
    Left me out of the equation huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    WTF??? What are you saying?! Lmao!!! I literally have no clue what a choo choo of doom is?! What is going on right now? Neg me? For what? You are too much buddy!
    Haha a Choo Choo is a train...god you have no Kids do you? (Neither do I but I did have to babysit my nieces...) and i'm just joking around with you bro, since you have caught me lose my temper on some occassional advisement threads and maybe...just maybe...I'll deny it if asked...neg the occasional dude that smacks me or says bad sh1t about me...
    Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Nah, I'm happy for you guys. Ltl was always ok by me, Airborne is good peeps too. Valdez seems like a solid fella that I'd trust to have my back. Vida is the MAN! If you guys can pull together and find some comfort in fraternity in this cold and unfeeling world, more power to you

    Fair well and God's speed.
    Amen
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

    Go home? Well that isn't very nice. I'm sure you momma taught you better than that.
    Well hello there.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Weren't you on vacation Paul? Thought you said you could do more conditioning back a week ago or so in the Milas thread...Just curious
    VACATION!!!! Saturday I did a tri training session: 5 mile run, 1/2 mile ocean swim, the some paddle boarding. I was DEAD that evening.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  26. CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Left me out of the equation huh?
    Come on Taman ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by taman6886
    Nah, I'm happy for you guys. Ltl was always ok by me, Airborne is good peeps too. Valdez seems like a solid fella that I'd trust to have my back. Vida is the MAN! If you guys can pull together and find some comfort in fraternity in this cold and unfeeling world, more power to you

    Fair well and God's speed.
    Vida is cool cat we've conversed on here a few times... You're not too bad yourself having had the opportunity going back and fourth with you : ). We have a solid line up IMO ; )

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Left me out of the equation huh?
    Let's be blunt here. You get on my nerves, I get on yours. No big deal, not my fault, not your fault, just is what it is. Doesn't mean either of us suck, just means we don't quite get each other. You "never liked me much anyways."
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Vida is cool cat we've conversed on here a few times... You're not too bad yourself having had the opportunity going back and fourth with you : ). We have a solid line up IMO ; )
    Back at ya
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  31. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    VACATION!!!! Saturday I did a tri training session: 5 mile run, 1/2 mile ocean swim, the some paddle boarding. I was DEAD that evening.
    You know what I mean hahaha, from WORK , KIDS , didn't you mention you didn't have to see any more munchkins for the summer? And good stuff! You still gonna go on cycle to prep for the tri?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  32. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Let's be blunt here. You get on my nerves, I get on yours. No big deal, not my fault, not your fault, just is what it is. Doesn't mean either of us suck, just means we don't quite get each other. You "never liked me much anyways."
    For awhile I couldn't stand Aaron.. Now we're kind of neutral.. Like Switzerland.

  33. Aarons my boy!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  34. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886
    Let's be blunt here. You get on my nerves, I get on yours. No big deal, not my fault, not your fault, just is what it is. Doesn't mean either of us suck, just means we don't quite get each other. You "never liked me much anyways."
    Remember when u negged me 1st cause you thought I was being a d!ck to Flex?

    Either way, I respect that statement. It was Alpha & if we were sitting face to face I'd buy you a beer.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  35. Lol why people drinking so much hatorade let's all get along
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Come on Taman ;-)
    Yeah, your right, it was kind of a dick move.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  37. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
    NO Rodney King quotes . . . I was in LA during the riots, crazy shyt going on with Natl Guard and tanks on corners. Not saying he deserved the beating . . . but he sure aint INNOCENT
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  38. And this way, we've never been cooler

  39. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    For awhile I couldn't stand Aaron.. Now we're kind of neutral.. Like Switzerland.
    Twilight Saga Reference...Call forth the Neg Train...seriously...(I know this because my ex said this to me and explained it...I do not support the saga and this has not been and will not be evaluated by the FDA)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  40. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    For awhile I couldn't stand Aaron.. Now we're kind of neutral.. Like Switzerland.
    NEG? Not very ALPHA!!!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT as stand alone?
    By srocco112 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 04:30 PM
  2. Sustain Alpha Stand Alone??
    By joebo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 02:37 AM
  3. what does ba and bb stand for?
    By strangebrew in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 08:05 PM
  4. What does PH stand for???
    By Your Endo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2003, 10:33 AM
Log in
Log in