If You Want Your Fat Smacked by Purus Get In Here!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok, gang it's summer time & that means getting lean & for Purus that means smackin the fat off your massive ass! Now I know for some it's not an easy task and that's where myself and the Purus team is going to step in and offer you a free bottle of the new Fat Smack XR in exchange for a log telling us about our new product. Make a quick trip to Nutra Planet and take a look at the new and improved version of this hot new product if you haven't already.
Sound good right? If your down for it then keep reading!

Rules:
18+
USA only.
Ends: When I say so.
500+ post or close to it.
No red reputation.
Update a log 3x or more a week w/detailed final review.
Ladies are welcome to apply as well.

Ok here's the deal:
If you are already logging Purus products or just recently have finshed a Fat Smack XR log hang tight on this one for me please, I want some fresh meat.

-Forget the typical application style mumbo jumbo, I want you to tell me why you want to try the new Fat Smack XR & how you think it could benefit you by using it. Two part question so don't forget & I like detail. :)
Finally for some extra credit & to keep this thread a tad bit entertaining post up a picture of a zombie or zombie related object.
Have fun as always and I encourage people to apply; I'd love to show some Purus generosity.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm...You have been awfully generous lately brosef , mighty nice but also...do you have a secret agenda? Are you looking for pics of your Zombie comrades so you can locate them...recruit them...and overtake the world before dec 2012 so it actually becomes doomsday by then? is the first A in Aaron for "Armageddon" Aron?...

As for the offer itself , while I do not think I will get picked this is a good idea I think it could be of use for Fat Smack XR:

-For a good recomp , seeing how it is easily stackable with other fat burners (non stim of course) or simply with usual staples to help reach good thermogenesis due to the good adition of black peper and capsaicin , furthermore helping you stay awake and focused due to the long-term release formula that (if i got my chem right) should come jitter free and quite clean and in a smooth rise. Furthermore a recomp usually needs for both , building and cutting exercise tactics to be performed, hence lifting big , eating a bit over and a bit under maint depending on the day , and preferably keeping cardio in all days, thus the long term energy should prove substantially helpful in helping you reach your caloric burn goals while also helping you NOT cheat your diet with nice apetite control, add in a good antioxidant like green tea and a winner combo for IF (lean gains) style.

;P just my two cents , and good luck guys , enjoy your Fat Smacks Guys! Formula is solid , all it needs is some good effort and commitment to get rid of the goo in thy bellys!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hm...You have been awfully generous lately brosef , mighty nice but also...do you have a secret agenda? Are you looking for pics of your Zombie comrades so you can locate them...recruit them...and overtake the world before dec 2012 so it actually becomes doomsday by then? is the first A in Aaron for "Armageddon" Aron?...

As for the offer itself , while I do not think I will get picked this is a good idea I think it could be of use for Fat Smack XR:

-For a good recomp , seeing how it is easily stackable with other fat burners (non stim of course) or simply with usual staples to help reach good thermogenesis due to the good adition of black peper and capsaicin , furthermore helping you stay awake and focused due to the long-term release formula that (if i got my chem right) should come jitter free and quite clean and in a smooth rise. Furthermore a recomp usually needs for both , building and cutting exercise tactics to be performed, hence lifting big , eating a bit over and a bit under maint depending on the day , and preferably keeping cardio in all days, thus the long term energy should prove substantially helpful in helping you reach your caloric burn goals while also helping you NOT cheat your diet with nice apetite control, add in a good antioxidant like green tea and a winner combo for IF (lean gains) style.

;P just my two cents , and good luck guys , enjoy your Fat Smacks Guys! Formula is solid , all it needs is some good effort and commitment to get rid of the goo in thy bellys!
Nice. So I take this as your app & you are possibly interested in trying FS XR?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nice. So I take this as your app & you are possibly interested in trying FS XR?
In the future my friend :3 , I want people who haven't had a chance to log for a company to get a shot at it and commit. And some personal situations and commitments might hold me off on it ;p (This statement has not been and will not be Approved or Analyzed by the FDA...or my mother lol)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awe man this is a very catchy promo! Great opportunity here guys get on this! Nice job again aaron!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
MORE APPS!!! Fat Smack XR is the real deal guys. Get your fat smacked!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would apply, but I already applied to the Lean Mean Summer Recomp Stack by EBF
You can apply here too Marc , just in case you win any let know the companies where you stand immediately so they can pick another winner if you only pick one (which you will have to do in case you win both) or you might not even win that one and have a shot at this one :) doesnt hurt to try!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You do know smacking ones mother in law is illegal in most states of the union right?...OH you meant body fat! haha silly me thinking of the fat lard that usually comes as the bad side effect of being married!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i love my fsxr!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do know smacking ones mother in law is illegal in most states of the union right?...OH you meant body fat! haha silly me thinking of the fat lard that usually comes as the bad side effect of being married!
I'm guessing you won't get married any time soon.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awe man this is a very catchy promo! Great opportunity here guys get on this! Nice job again Aaron!
I try to do massive promos haha.

Funny. :lol:

You can apply here too Marc , just in case you win any let know the companies where you stand immediately so they can pick another winner if you only pick one (which you will have to do in case you win both) or you might not even win that one and have a shot at this one :) doesnt hurt to try!
x2.

Oh yeah! Thx for the support!

I would apply, but I already applied to the Lean Mean Summer Recomp Stack by EBF
I wouldn't limit myself.

If I wasn't on EC bro id be all over this!!!!
Wish you could get all over it too man!

I just have a question, this product has DMAA in it?. Yes?.
You didn't check the Nutra site out did you T?
tsk, tsk.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
The reason I want to try Fat Smack XR is to annihilate that stubborn fat! With only 2 caps a day you know that sh*t potent, not to mention that everyone who has tried it or is currently running say that stuff burns in the stomach so you know you got yourself a real deal FAT BURNER right there.

The reason I would benefit from this is for a blast of fat burning capability's, the simple ingredient profile that's has been prove! and not to mention that its coming from PURUS LABS which we all know is LEGIT!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes. So I guess DMAA isn't banned?
Not every company got sent a letter asking for it's removal. I can't speak on if all products from Purus in the future will continue to use it or not.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I will be putting my 2 cents in on apps! So get em in! Great opp and very generous! Can we get an appreciation to Purus!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
- I need this product to aid my getting ripped goal, Have tried a fat loss supplemet before and it was good, will love to use it as I think it'll benefit my goals in a very efficient way.

My current life situation is all ****ed up... I don't have money to afford supplements, no job, and too many personal and family problems aswell I am dependent on my family... I have to eat whatever's available in home, but I have not quited till now and I am damn sure I will not quit in future... I can make something out of me and I know that... I just need some support with me... It's not been much time since I am in bodybuilding and seroius about it, but in this little time I have aquired alot of knowledge related to diet, nutrition, training and all.

- I am willing to make a detailed log, will also make videos and pictures and will post up regularly in every bit of detail I can...

zombie-eating-brains-2.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good job so far guys. Keep the apps coming along with the pictures.
Zombie Gump one was pretty cool.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Only 2 apps thus far?

Is the weekend stopping you guys or are you guys just scared?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
They just need more convincing and a little guide on how to apply properly thats all, and here comes the Swole Troll to the rescue...

Here is what our most experienced and good loggers are saying about Purus (and make no mistake , this are not munchkins like me , this are big boys with quite a bit of good lifts, and they have been around this rodeo for far longer than me :3) :

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203972-punjabimunde-takes-whole.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202654-ae-purus-team.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203254-airborne-turns-green.html

Now you may ask, where do I come up with smart arguments to help my case!!?? Fret not dear fellow AMer!. Nutraplanet to the rescue!!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/purus-labs/fat-smack-xr-90-capsules.html

Read the formula and remember http://www.google.com is your friend :).

Now you wonder...ok but how does it have to look like? Here's a good example by Yours Truly :):

Now...you may ask about the zombie part of the deal...well lucky for you, here in AM we love zombies and we got a whole thread full of em..get some inspiration...HERE!:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/175718-official-zombie-thread.html?highlight=zombie+thread

And as always https://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi is your friend ;).

Now APPLY! I have handed you the tools to tackle this generous offer ;p!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
They just need more convincing and a little guide on how to apply properly thats all, and here comes the Swole Troll to the rescue...

Here is what our most experienced and good loggers are saying about Purus (and make no mistake , this are not munchkins like me , this are big boys with quite a bit of good lifts, and they have been around this rodeo for far longer than me :3) :

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203972-punjabimunde-takes-whole.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202654-ae-purus-team.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203254-airborne-turns-green.html

Now you may ask, where do I come up with smart arguments to help my case!!?? Fret not dear fellow AMer!. Nutraplanet to the rescue!!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/purus-labs/fat-smack-xr-90-capsules.html

Read the formula and remember http://www.google.com is your friend :).

Now you wonder...ok but how does it have to look like? Here's a good example by Yours Truly :):

Now...you may ask about the zombie part of the deal...well lucky for you, here in AM we love zombies and we got a whole thread full of em..get some inspiration...HERE!:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/175718-official-zombie-thread.html?highlight=zombie+thread

And as always https://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi is your friend ;).

Now APPLY! I have handed you the tools to tackle this generous offer ;p!
no-excuses.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Zombies,

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34n6s-17AsM&feature=relmfu">YouTube Link</a>
Want this to count as your app haha?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Want this to count as your app haha?

Na, I'm just having fun. Besides lately I've got the attitude that I'm done with dieting. I'd rather be strong, if I'm a little bit chunky I really don't care because I'm not trying to impress anyone. Sorry that is just where my thinking is as of late.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Hello purus labs makers of exceptional products!

I have been sacrificing my summer beach time in the quest for a mini summer bulk, downing tons of food has left me.....well....a little pudgy but certainely with more muscle. As the end comes nearer for my mini summer bulk i'm preparing a summer cut! so i can finnally show off my hard work at the beach more specifically me and a bunch of my friends are going down to a beach house in Late July a bunch of us high school kids who seperated ways and a few others who id like to show off too! Now knowing the quality of products purus labs makes (used organ shield, recyle, muscle marinade, among others) id love love love to get my fat absolutely smacked to pieces by fat smack in fact normally id pay for that sensation however id be even sweeter if she was doing it for free :thumbsup:

Oo and to stick with the zombie theme, this zombie could use its fat smack a little bit!

fat-zombie.jpg

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try Fat Smack because I have used Organ Shield and Muscle Marinade and had a good time with them before. Last summer I also used a topical fatburner (Lipoburn, ran a log) and muscle pharm's Shred Matrix. It was the first summer I used a fat burner and had fantastic results. I got down to about 8% BF and was as cut as ever. I am up to about 10% right now but have added alot of mass towards last year. I really want to get the bodybuilder cut by the end of the summer and think this would be a great product. My aim is to get back to the 8% mark without losing any strength or mass this time around. My training routine is either 5X15 with supersets or 5x10's with tri-sets. I usually work shoulders and chest with lower abs one day then upper abs with back on the 2nd day. My 3rd day usually consists of shrugs, arms and legs all 5x15 or supersets at 5x10's. The issue I have had lately with losing fat is that I used to play college sports, so I could burn a lot of fat during my normal workouts. Now I sit in a cube all day, and need that extra boost with my workout. I have run 2 logs about a year ago, but have been silent on the boards lately because work has been hectic.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good job folks. Keep it coming.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established