If You Want Your Fat Smacked by Purus Get In Here!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best product name. Ever. Makes me lol everytime and get a visual of smacking DAT FAT. lol :D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You guys are epic Purus loggers; Who do ya think in this thread will smack some fat off and put up a good log doing so for others to see that Fat Smack XR gave them that extra edge to reach some goals?
HowWeDo for sure! He would be my choice. Lots of great candidates here

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Hahahaha b1tch I'm one of the detailed loggers in this forum too ;p not my fault my stuff hasn't arrived so I start up another one!...And ok we can meet halfway...HotBabyMamaLogWhore deal?
This guy here is definitely the best logger!!!! Along with Airborne, DJbean, LTL...everyone provides detail log and weekly update pics...to me that's the best a logger can do ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This guy here is definitely the best logger!!!! Along with Airborne, DJbean, LTL...everyone provides detail log and weekly update pics...to me that's the best a logger can do ;)
True dat. I didn't apply for this though... lol maybe I should have...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I agree 100%%%

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Correction in there tho PJ. Not only that but also show results. Anyone can take and log somethin ;-)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Says the epic logger himself!! Thanks brosef!!
I agree 100%%%
:O!!! Homie love forever for all of us! hahaha
Correction in there tho PJ. Not only that but also show results. Anyone can take and log somethin ;-)
hahaha and true that xD, you gotta show PROGRESS!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Says the epic logger himself!! Thanks brosef!!

:O!!! Homie love forever for all of us! hahaha

hahaha and true that xD, you gotta show PROGRESS!!
BAM!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Question, any females out there curious about Fat Smack XR?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Question, any females out there curious about Fat Smack XR?
Daily pics or it didn't happen...I don't someone making a girly avatar and faking it lol we gotta be able to grade their progress to yumminess lol

cdup

cdup

Awards
I would be totally interested. I got a little shredding to do soon and any and all help is appreciated. I'll complete the proper application when I get back to my pc

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I would be totally interested. I got a little shredding to do soon and any and all help is appreciated. I'll complete the proper application when I get back to my pc
Girl?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Close it up sometime this evening!
Get the last minutes in. I'm go through this stuff and see what we go an announce who is getting a bottle of Fat Smack XR.... so you better tighten up!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Im changing my pick :p

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks brothers!!!! (airborne LTL Cel) :)
No probs brotha , I do believe you will make a solid log for this , and like expressed before ;p SOLID candidate, in fact the Animal may already have chosen you haha, if he hasn't he shall face the fury of the Swole Troll ;p!

cdup

cdup

Awards
Nah I'm a dood, calm down bro.

I don't have much experience logging chems, but I write for my company and can be extremely thorough. I will be looking to cut up in about a month or so and I was just considering what would be a great product to cut up with. That having been said if you feel so inclined to share, I would love to log this up and see what kind of damage it can do to Smack mah FAT.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Nah I'm a dood, calm down bro.

I don't have much experience logging chems, but I write for my company and can be extremely thorough. I will be looking to cut up in about a month or so and I was just considering what would be a great product to cut up with. That having been said if you feel so inclined to share, I would love to log this up and see what kind of damage it can do to Smack mah FAT.
Word and what would you bring all to the table?

cdup

cdup

Awards
Word and what would you bring all to the table?
Not much apparently because I don't have near the post numbers they are looking for. Small overlooked detail. Oh well I guess I will have to just keep active and one day I can promo with the big dogs.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Not much apparently because I don't have near the post numbers they are looking for. Small overlooked detail. Oh well I guess I will have to just keep active and one day I can promo with the big dogs.
Confidence is key. We all started somewhere bro :) if you really want somethin. Get it. Do what it takes... Be Alpha!!!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah you close that window of delicious opportunity, you close it real tight...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This is a smart man who has my vote of approval Aaron, if my word counts for anything that is ;D! hehehe

cdup

cdup

Awards
Alright alright let's not blow this out of proportion. I've been studying and lurking for a long time but when it comes to contributing to the boards I'm a new kid in school and I'm not trying to fall into the "just another one of the disrespectful dumb masses" category. I simply read back through qualifications and realized I have nowhere near those post numbers. Nothing has changed in my willingness to accept an opportunity to not only KTS and hit the goals that I am inevitably going to hit, but to also log it for others like me also.

I am 28 I have some AAS experience and have been training seriously for about 5 years now. In that time I have lost and gained all sorts of weight and muscle accomplishing different goals. Recently (in the past year or so) I decided that big ole stri8ted muscles would look great on my 6'6" frame. Currently I'm holding a beefy 18-20% bf after a bulking cycle and you know, something to help smack that fat would be great.

Either way I will get to where I need to be I got my first little one on the way and so I am accepting nothing less than looking like superman by October.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright, I went back trough all postings twice. I made my decision based on previous logs as well as how you answered my question in the original post. I'll have to be honest, some people look like they thought for 30 seconds and just typed something up with out good effort.... :boggled:

These are my choices for loggers right now:
Howwedo107
MrMarc
Holmes215

Howwedo107, followed your logs & you tend to do a solid job with good effort put forth.
MrMarc, I've been quiet in your log but I looked it over and it's drawing quiet the attention with good detail.
Holmes215, seen your log from last year and you used pics & dropped your bodyfat, curious if FS XR can help you this summer. Hope you take the same presevance towards the FS XR log & let's hope work doesn't get in the way too much.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Alright, I went back trough all postings twice. I made my decision based on previous logs as well as how you answered my question in the original post. I'll have to be honest, some people look like they thought for 30 seconds and just typed something up with out good effort.... :boggled:

Howwedo107
MrMarc
Holmes215

Howwedo107, followed your logs & you tend to do a solid job with good effort put forth.
MrMarc, I've been quiet in your log but I looked it over and it's drawing quiet the attention with good detail.
Holmes215, seen your log from last year and you used pics & dropped your bodyfat, curious if FS XR can help you this summer. Hope you take the same presevance towards the FS XR log & let's hope work doesn't get in the way too much.
Good stuff :p I put in a word for those first 2 , and MrMarc as vaungh if there's a problem with you running other supps while on the iForce stack :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good stuff :p I put in a word for those first 2 , and MrMarc as vaungh if there's a problem with you running other supps while on the iForce stack :)
He finishes in 2 weeks, so he can start it fresh & clean in 2 weeks.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
He finishes in 2 weeks, so he can start it fresh & clean in 2 weeks.
Perfect! Good luck guys! And enjoy this graciousness from Aaron :)!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

Howwedo107
MrMarc
Holmes215

Congrats guys!!!! Now smack off your fat with purus labs fat smack lol

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Howwedo107
MrMarc
Holmes215

Awesome bro couldn't be more appreciative and thankful...I won't let you down I promise bro!!!!!! And thanks again to the AM bros that put a good word in for me much love to you all

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Everyone has 48 hours starting now to pm me your full name & shipping address.
Please link you log to this thread when you get the product.
Thx & as always enjoy.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much for the opportunity to log this product. Sending my info over and cannot wait to get started and melt away the fat.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Everyones info has been submitted. Please link your logs here when you get your product.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dual log?
Deff going to add a tiny little section in my daily log of her notes and feelings I'm also a stim whore so I will be doing 3 caps a day well at least work my way up to it since I have noticed we have lots of ppl on here that are stim whores like myself so it will be good for one to log it :) :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Deff going to add a tiny little section in my daily log of her notes and feelings I'm also a stim whore so I will be doing 3 caps a day well at least work my way up to it since I have noticed we have lots of ppl on here that are stim whores like myself so it will be good for one to log it :) :)
Post in here. Thx.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No. In your log.
Should've let me know ahead of time the story. Would've like to have a femal logger
We've had several female customers be VERY happy with it. Will be good to see some more information on the boards about it as well.

When everyone receives their Fat Smack post up and link your logs in this thread so we can follow them easy!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
We've had several female customers be VERY happy with it. Will be good to see some more information on the boards about it as well.

When everyone receives their Fat Smack post up and link your logs in this thread so we can follow them easy!
Agreed. Would've been a good perspective.