If You Want Your Fat Smacked by Purus Get In Here!!!!

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
You didn't need to give details on your workout holmes. You sound like good candidate though.

Ah sorry, used to doing it during these logs even though the original post said we didn't have to.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm I wonder if I could take one of these in replacement of a 200mg caffeine tab for my EC stack...what do you think animal?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hmm I wonder if I could take one of these in replacement of a 200mg caffeine tab for my EC stack...what do you think animal?
1 cap would give you about 150mg of caffeine and about 55mg of 1,3 stim wise. Don't see why it wouldn't work.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 cap would give you about 150mg of caffeine and about 55mg of 1,3 stim wise. Don't see why it wouldn't work.
Hmm guess I won't be ordering reg caffeine pills then I'll just grab some of this I really like the profile..truly looks amazing plus I do fine with 1,3 helps with appetite plus I have mostly lower belly fat which this would help awesome product Aaron

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hmm guess I won't be ordering reg caffeine pills then I'll just grab some of this I really like the profile..truly looks amazing plus I do fine with 1,3 helps with appetite plus I have mostly lower belly fat which this would help awesome product Aaron
Thanks. Yeah I have yet to try two caps together. Been using 1 am & sometimes another pm. Keeps my hunger away for 3-4 hours on 1 cap.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Yeah I have yet to try two caps together. Been using 1 am & sometimes another pm. Keeps my hunger away for 3-4 hours on 1 cap.
Oh, you have to do two caps. Time seriously disappears.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh, you have to do two caps. Time seriously disappears.
See I've tried 2 a day, & taking 2 even 6 hours apart is heavy for me. I like it cuz it kills the AM appetite a bit, so I don't over eat.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd do 1 tab with 1 tab of bronkaid for the EC stack that'd be epic but I'm sure you want this logged solo

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'd do 1 tab with 1 tab of bronkaid for the EC stack that'd be epic but I'm sure you want this logged solo
What all would you be taking with it?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just fat smack n bronkaid with staples since my transaderm is over Thursday
Well Bronkaid is for breating issues.
Read the first page and apply. :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I would like to try the new fat smack because the ingredient panel is amazing...my body responds well to 1,3 and I don't get the bad effects like some do with it...I'm also good with caffeine in any dosage....I have never had the chance to try a product from this company and I'm rather interested in this product....I am currently on day 66 of my cut and I've lost 12-14lbs so far...while maintaining most if not all of my muscle...I have stubborn belly fat that I feel aside from my flawless diet and cardio regiment this product will help, specifically the Capsaicin and here is one of the many reasons why....

Preliminary research indicates that capsaicin may help fight the buildup of body fat. In tests on rats fed a high-fat diet, the authors of a 2010 study from the Journal of Proteome Research found that capsaicin stimulated certain proteins known to break down fat and inhibited the actions of proteins involved in producing fat.

As you know from my main cutting thread I am a detailed logger and spend a great amount of time on AM...this product would be used as my final cutting tool for these last few weeks of my cut...so if you want someone you know for a fact has made great changes to his body in 66 days and will provide a detailed daily HONEST log then I'm your man

image-4100254292.jpg

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Ok I am 33 and I am in need on some serious body fat loss. I aint looking to lose weight just fat. I am currently using a LCLT from AI SPORTS NUTRITION in a log. I need to discuss with them but I think this would be a hella goo stack the two together. I work out as much as I can but am limited to health and my wife. I know this aint a good app but I am willing to work woth you three (including my wife) to ake this happen. I have used Muscle marinade in the past and it was so strong I couldnt handle it. If the fat loss is anything like it then there shoud be some extreme cut!. Talk with thenm and I will as well to see if I am able to do both at once. If not I will be back ... HOLLA

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Ok I would like to try the new fat smack because the ingredient panel is amazing...my body responds well to 1,3 and I don't get the bad effects like some do with it...I'm also good with caffeine in any dosage....I have never had the chance to try a product from this company and I'm rather interested in this product....I am currently on day 66 of my cut and I've lost 12-14lbs so far...while maintaining most if not all of my muscle...I have stubborn belly fat that I feel aside from my flawless diet and cardio regiment this product will help, specifically the Capsaicin and here is one of the many reasons why....

Preliminary research indicates that capsaicin may help fight the buildup of body fat. In tests on rats fed a high-fat diet, the authors of a 2010 study from the Journal of Proteome Research found that capsaicin stimulated certain proteins known to break down fat and inhibited the actions of proteins involved in producing fat.

As you know from my main cutting thread I am a detailed logger and spend a great amount of time on AM...this product would be used as my final cutting tool for these last few weeks of my cut...so if you want someone you know for a fact has made great changes to his body in 66 days and will provide a detailed daily HONEST log then I'm your man

View attachment 59289

HER

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i would like to try this product. i normally dont us otc stuff to cut because i think most of it is crap. the only way ive ever made any real progress in a cut is deit and hardwork. i am at ~12%bf may be less, i have pictures and will let you see them. i carry a small amount of fat around my stomach not much but it is there. it is really the only place ive got any, if your product can tighten up this area then i would love to do a log for yall.
zombie-dog.jpg

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Good people in here Animal :) loving this shiz

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
zombie.jpg

No app. Just here for the Zombies.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright guys, get your apps in. Should be closing this up in a few days.

:)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah u close it up u dirty whore

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
MrMarc likes patting the animal to soothe him down lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yup, got to increase my chance in getting pick hee :)
Lol seriously put LogWhore as your sig , I have now dubbed you that with enough reasons ;p But I like that attitude keep it up bro!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah you think to bad I sent animal pics of me in my boy shorts hahaha
I bumped up your sale for methyls...where are my nude pics?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Yeah you think to bad I sent animal pics of me in my boy shorts hahaha
Dang.......

Well he lives in the same state as me so I think if I visit him and I jump out of a birthday cake in a seepdo I might pull this of lmao

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Lol seriously put LogWhore as your sig , I have now dubbed you that with enough reasons ;p But I like that attitude keep it up bro!
Haa I DELIVER RESULTS! & am pretty detailed to along with actual updating everyday unlike some people in here.

Call me SexyLogWhore and we have a deal.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haa I DELIVER RESULTS! & am pretty detailed to along with actual updating everyday unlike some people in here.

Prove it! Pics plz no homo lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Hahahaha b1tch I'm one of the detailed loggers in this forum too ;p not my fault my stuff hasn't arrived so I start up another one!...And ok we can meet halfway...HotBabyMamaLogWhore deal?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hahahaha b1tch I'm one of the detailed loggers in this forum too ;p not my fault my stuff hasn't arrived so I start up another one!...And ok we can meet halfway...HotBabyMamaLogWhore deal?
Lol woooah are you catching this shiz Animal? Gettin pretty smelly in here from Celorza and mrmarcs ass capades

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Sounds good, but I wasn't talking about you I know your a good logger am speaking for the hit and run people or the hals a$$ ones

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol woooah are you catching this shiz Animal? Gettin pretty smelly in here from Celorza and mrmarcs ass capades
Do you want some troll love too homie? You know I always got enough love for yah Airborne haha just don't tell Punja xD

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao he might read this shhhhh

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah hoping I can get to 0.5% bf this summer :p lol got me a sharp knife...some bandaids and a vacuum hose haha homemade liposuction ftw...don't worry my bandaids are medicated so I won't get any infections lol

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah hoping I can get to 0.5% bf this summer :p lol got me a sharp knife...some bandaids and a vacuum hose haha homemade liposuction ftw...don't worry my bandaids are medicated so I won't get any infections lol
you need neosporen. WTF everybody knows that

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you guys have done previous logs send me a link to them so I can take a look. Thanks.