If You Want Your Fat Smacked by Purus Get In Here!!!!

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Boom!

    1st log is up!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. We will have an extra log being done by gerbil as well gotta love Purus Labs!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    We will have an extra log being done by gerbil as well gotta love Purus Labs!!!!
    BOOM Aaron stepping it up for AM again! Gotta love Purus!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    BOOM Aaron stepping it up for AM again! Gotta love Purus!
    Agreed
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    BOOM Aaron stepping it up for AM again! Gotta love Purus!
    That Alpha Animal!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    BOOM Aaron stepping it up for AM again! Gotta love Purus!
    Yes Aaron is the man just an FYI for ppl who applied in this thread and didn't get picked Aaron didn't just pick someone who didn't apply (gerbil) what happened was...I won a chance to do a log and also bought a bottle of fat smack XR for my gf to run but she can't handle the 1,3 and she has some traveling to do so isnt able to use it so I'm eating the cost instead of selling it and sending my bottle to gerbil for free and he agreed to do another log
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Yes Aaron is the man just an FYI for ppl who applied in this thread and didn't get picked Aaron didn't just pick someone who didn't apply (gerbil) what happened was...I won a chance to do a log and also bought a bottle of fat smack XR for my gf to run but she can't handle the 1,3 and she has some traveling to do so isnt able to use it so I'm eating the cost instead of selling it and sending my bottle to gerbil for free and he agreed to do another log
    People, please help me in repping this respectable brother, he is not only a lean mighty beast...But he is also a solidarity image we should all follow , give it up for my boy Ricky! THIS is AM at its best...morale, solidarity and teamwork!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    People, please help me in repping this respectable brother, he is not only a lean mighty beast...But he is also a solidarity image we should all follow , give it up for my boy Ricky! THIS is AM at its best...morale, solidarity and teamwork!
    Ty sir wish I had my pc up and running to rep back...but this is the stuff that makes AM not just a community but a FAMILY!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Ty sir wish I had my pc up and running to rep back...but this is the stuff that makes AM not just a community but a FAMILY!!!
    Your friendship and support is all the rep I'll ever need brother , and yes, this is what makes AM be the family it is! !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Yes Aaron is the man just an FYI for ppl who applied in this thread and didn't get picked Aaron didn't just pick someone who didn't apply (gerbil) what happened was...I won a chance to do a log and also bought a bottle of fat smack XR for my gf to run but she can't handle the 1,3 and she has some traveling to do so isnt able to use it so I'm eating the cost instead of selling it and sending my bottle to gerbil for free and he agreed to do another log
    The 1,3? What are you talkin bout bro?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. I will make a log thread when I get the Fat smack in the mail. Thanks again Ricky.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    The 1,3? What are you talkin bout bro?
    Fat Smack and MM have 1,3 DMAA in them its just mixed with caffeine and they list it as:
    1.3.7-trimethylxanthine; 2-amino-4-methythexane
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    I will make a log thread when I get the Fat smack in the mail. Thanks again Ricky.
    Np man the more logs the better
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  14. Cant wait to get my bottle and get this log up and running.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Fat Smack and MM have 1,3 DMAA in them its just mixed with caffeine and they list it as:
    1.3.7-trimethylxanthine; 2-amino-4-methythexane
    That's true. I see 0 effects of 1,3
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    That's true. I see 0 effects of 1,3
    Same here just helps with the appetite
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

    That Alpha Animal!
    I may bring the Alpha back, but I'm always a Purus Brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    BOOM Aaron stepping it up for AM again! Gotta love Purus!


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    We will have an extra log being done by gerbil as well gotta love Purus Labs!!!!
    Purus Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    The 1,3? What are you talkin bout bro?
    Do you know what the h377 you be taking...


    Quote Originally Posted by holmes215
    Cant wait to get my bottle and get this log up and running.
    It's coming.

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Same here just helps with the appetite
    Favorite thing about FS XR!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Purus Alpha 4 life and yes animal I didn't put 2-2 together lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Purus Alpha 4 life and yes animal I didn't put 2-2 together lol
    I know... You don't need too. You just do work, you be killin it strength wise.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I know... You don't need too. You just do work, you be killin it strength wise.
    Lmao thinkin isn't my job X-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Lmao thinkin isn't my job X-D
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lmao thinkin isn't my job X-D
    These 2 pics are for you then.




  23. ASS HOLES ;-) JK
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    ASS HOLES ;-) JK
    That eCard 1 is suh-weet!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    That eCard 1 is suh-weet!
    Lol hell yea
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    That eCard 1 is suh-weet!
    Yup

  27. Got mine in and will be posting up a pre log write up today hopefully.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by holmes215
    Got mine in and will be posting up a pre log write up today hopefully.
    U get your log up yet?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. Nope, I am out of town this weekend and was hoping to get the pre-log write up on the site, but I have not had access to my computer yet. Everything is written up, I just couldn't post it Thursday when I actually wrote it because the site was down. Tomorrow will be day 1 so I will have the log running by then.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 07:27 PM
  2. Getting smacked by Purus Labs!
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 11:39 AM
  3. Stacked gets smacked - FAT SMACK (sponsored)
    By StackedCop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 05:37 PM
  4. Log the new M14-E for Purus!!
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 01:55 AM
  5. Some *******s need to be smacked
    By Kaboju in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 01:52 PM
Log in
Log in