If You Want Your Fat Smacked by Purus Get In Here!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

If You Want Your Fat Smacked by Purus Get In Here!!!!

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

I will make a log thread when I get the Fat smack in the mail. Thanks again Ricky.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    The 1,3? What are you talkin bout bro?
    Fat Smack and MM have 1,3 DMAA in them its just mixed with caffeine and they list it as:
    1.3.7-trimethylxanthine; 2-amino-4-methythexane
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    I will make a log thread when I get the Fat smack in the mail. Thanks again Ricky.
    Np man the more logs the better
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Cant wait to get my bottle and get this log up and running.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Fat Smack and MM have 1,3 DMAA in them its just mixed with caffeine and they list it as:
    1.3.7-trimethylxanthine; 2-amino-4-methythexane
    That's true. I see 0 effects of 1,3
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

That's true. I see 0 effects of 1,3
    Same here just helps with the appetite
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

That Alpha Animal!
    I may bring the Alpha back, but I'm always a Purus Brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

BOOM Aaron stepping it up for AM again! Gotta love Purus!

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    We will have an extra log being done by gerbil as well gotta love Purus Labs!!!!
    Purus Love

The 1,3? What are you talkin bout bro?
    Do you know what the h377 you be taking...

Quote Originally Posted by holmes215
    Cant wait to get my bottle and get this log up and running.
    It's coming.

Same here just helps with the appetite
    Favorite thing about FS XR!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Purus Alpha 4 life and yes animal I didn't put 2-2 together lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Purus Alpha 4 life and yes animal I didn't put 2-2 together lol
    I know... You don't need too. You just do work, you be killin it strength wise.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

I know... You don't need too. You just do work, you be killin it strength wise.
    Lmao thinkin isn't my job X-D
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    These 2 pics are for you then.

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

ASS HOLES ;-) JK
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

ASS HOLES ;-) JK
    That eCard 1 is suh-weet!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Lol hell yea
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yup
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Got mine in and will be posting up a pre log write up today hopefully.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by holmes215
    Got mine in and will be posting up a pre log write up today hopefully.
    U get your log up yet?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Nope, I am out of town this weekend and was hoping to get the pre-log write up on the site, but I have not had access to my computer yet. Everything is written up, I just couldn't post it Thursday when I actually wrote it because the site was down. Tomorrow will be day 1 so I will have the log running by then.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

My log costs a late night fee your log went straight to dvd.

My log.
    Smack that fat get on the floor. A very Gerbilly Fat Smack XR Log.
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Really disappointed in seeing people run a product for not even a full 30 days & cut the products run to do steroids.

Makes for a great log for consumers to read and see how the products would treat them.

ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Really disappointed in seeing people run a product for not even a full 30 days & cut the products run to do steroids.

Makes for a great log for consumers to read and see how the products would treat them.

Am still going in my. I will continue it like a pro. Sorry for any confusion.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

I'm sure you mean me..and I am greatly appreciative for the chance to log this product as I did...I did a solid 3 weeks with great details and updates with this and progress pics...I used this product as an end to my cut and plan on finishing it the last 2.5 weeks of my cycle...not every consumer maybe looking for just something to cut with they maybe looking for something to add to the end a cycle and cut some weight aside from another steroid or clen...aside from sending gerbil a bottle of this and having him do an extra log for you at my own cost I also posted several reviews on other forums and plan on some review sites after I finish my 2.5 weeks left with it...it is a great product and I showed that in my log even while eating maintenance cals with moderate cardio I managed to lose weight still...very pleasing to me...I have also recommended this to some friends at my gym...I'm sorry I didn't log it the full 45 days in a row but as I said I will finish the bottle and finish my log as stated in my thread...I thought putting a different twist on it would be helpful from a consumer stand point...if you feel the need to neg me I understand it wasn't done your way...I guess I should of explained how I was planning on using this product and doing my log with it before I applied...if you would like I will buy another bottle and ship it back to you...again I loved this product and was very detailed about my log and never planned on letting the rest go to waste or let my log just disappear....thanks again for the opportunity and sorry it wasn't up to par with what you expected...I would never apply for a product and not use it fully or give a fake review about it...it's a man law for me
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

I'm sure you mean me..and I am greatly appreciative for the chance to log this product as I did...I did a solid 3 weeks with great details and updates with this and progress pics...I used this product as an end to my cut and plan on finishing it the last 2.5 weeks of my cycle...not every consumer maybe looking for just something to cut with they maybe looking for something to add to the end a cycle and cut some weight aside from another steroid or clen...aside from sending gerbil a bottle of this and having him do an extra log for you at my own cost I also posted several reviews on other forums and plan on some review sites after I finish my 2.5 weeks left with it...it is a great product and I showed that in my log even while eating maintenance cals with moderate cardio I managed to lose weight still...very pleasing to me...I have also recommended this to some friends at my gym...I'm sorry I didn't log it the full 45 days in a row but as I said I will finish the bottle and finish my log as stated in my thread...I thought putting a different twist on it would be helpful from a consumer stand point...if you feel the need to neg me I understand it wasn't done your way...I guess I should of explained how I was planning on using this product and doing my log with it before I applied...if you would like I will buy another bottle and ship it back to you...again I loved this product and was very detailed about my log and never planned on letting the rest go to waste or let my log just disappear....thanks again for the opportunity and sorry it wasn't up to par with what you expected...I would never apply for a product and not use it fully or give a fake review about it...it's a man law for me
    I'm not going to neg you, nor do I need you to send a bottle back.
    I appreciate what all you did with the log and Gerbils bottle. From a log and consumer stand point I don't mind what you guys do for the most part; There are some things to consider though: The audience, what type of product you are using for the best scenario and how the general mass public will use the product, & finally what the company would expect from a "logging" stand point.
    Also its always nice for a logger, out of respect let the rep know what the plan is or what's about to happen before it happens. Put the shoe on the other foot. When I have 2 guys tell me this, do you really think consumers will come back to follow a log when they don't even know if/when it will start up again?
    Either way I appreciate everyones time & I'm not going to harp on it or make a scene out of it, just wanted to bring it to the attention so it could be understood what is considered respect from a company stand point. No one is perfect and we are not expecting that or perfect logs, we just want people who really want to use the products and see what they can accomplish by using it & tell the public what happened w/honest feedback, that's all.
    I appreciate what every did/is doing with the FS XR logs.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Oh you didn't hear I am going to run test e and dbol tomorrow and stop taking fat smack..........

I appreciate what all you did with the log and Gerbils bottle. From a log and consumer stand point I don't mind what you guys do for the most part; There are some things to consider though: The audience, what type of product you are using for the best scenario and how the general mass public will use the product, & finally what the company would expect from a "logging" stand point.
    Also its always nice for a logger, out of respect let the rep know what the plan is or what's about to happen before it happens. Put the shoe on the other foot. When I have 2 guys tell me this, do you really think consumers will come back to follow a log when they don't even know if/when it will start up again?
    Either way I appreciate everyones time & I'm not going to harp on it or make a scene out of it, just wanted to bring it to the attention so it could be understood what is considered respect from a company stand point. No one is perfect and we are not expecting that or perfect logs, we just want people who really want to use the products and see what they can accomplish by using it & tell the public what happened w/honest feedback, that's all.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Oh you didn't hear I am going to run test e and dbol tomorrow and stop taking fat smack..........
    .....thanks gerbil
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

I agree I should of told you what I was planning that's my bad but I do think it's good to use a product in different way to show consumers how it works other ways...with 6 people logging the same product and have 1/6 use it a different way well from a consumer stand point that should be a good thing...I'm happy I saved enough to cut at the end of my cycle bc I didn't want to add another AAS or clen at the end...and I'm fairly respected here and don't plan on leaving so of course my log will be started up again...and I feel I was well up to par with what would be expected from a company stand point in the logging category...all because I split up the the log has nothing to do with it not being the same as a conventional log it's just a slight different for the smaller percent of the consumer that the other 5 people may not have covered
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

I agree I should of told you what I was planning that's my bad but I do think it's good to use a product in different way to show consumers how it works other ways...with 6 people logging the same product and have 1/6 use it a different way well from a consumer stand point that should be a good thing...I'm happy I saved enough to cut at the end of my cycle bc I didn't want to add another AAS or clen at the end...and I'm fairly respected here and don't plan on leaving so of course my log will be started up again...and I feel I was well up to par with what would be expected from a company stand point in the logging category...all because I split up the the log has nothing to do with it not being the same as a conventional log it's just a slight different for the smaller percent of the consumer that the other 5 people may not have covered
    I understand.

haha... Well tell HowWeDo, he sent u that bottle.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Ricky, I love yah man (no homo) , you have the etiquette and decor to handle a situation that starts with an ad hominem prelude such as the one that caused your thorough, honest, and perfect explanation. While it is true you have to abide by the rules of the log you are selected for, it is not your fault if the rules do not include anything about you having the freedom of deciding how to use those 45 days or said product. IMO the way Gerbil and I see it you did nothing wrong brother! You are a solid logger, a detailed, result-showing, community-trusted, member of this forum who everyone loves and that puts his hard work and honest thoughts into Logs and Reviews .

Excellent way to handle this my friend, it was simply flawless, and like presented before, merely avoid this kind of thing and get the first hand action by PMing your Sponsoring Rep next time before he makes it a public statement with (like said before) an ad hominem intent .

Reps for Ricky for explaining it perfectly and keeping it cool and drama-free ! and Reps for the Gerbil because...well he is a Gerbil !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Once again you find it necessary to inject your opinions where they are not called for and in doing so making your own "ad hominem" towards that person. Or should I say it in plain english? Personal attack. Looked to me that the parties directly involved got it worked out and did not need you spouting off your pugnacious propaganda postings.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150
    Once again you find it necessary to inject your opinions where they are not called for and in doing so making your own "ad hominem" towards that person. Or should I say it in plain english? Personal attack. Looked to me that the parties directly involved got it worked out and did not need you spouting off your pugnacious propaganda postings.
    Repped. Thank you.
    I just try an ignore him.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Merely saying Ricky did right and gerbil was funny, you got a problem with me now too Howdy wow , I didn't see that one coming!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We're all guilty of being idiots once in a while. I've seen everyone in this thread do it since I've been here.
    We should all quit being dick heads and get back to other things.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    We're all guilty of being idiots once in a while. I've seen everyone in this thread do it since I've been here.
    We should all quit being dick heads and get back to other things.
    Agreed. Good man.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for Nudez of Flex

RECOVERBRO

38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    In for Nudez of Flex
    You're alive......
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  39. Board Administrator
    Administrator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Merely saying Ricky did right and gerbil was funny, you got a problem with me now too Howdy wow , I didn't see that one coming!

Stop your drama queen impersonation. Im so sick of you and Aaron bitching constantly about each other, reporting posts on each other and the complete drama bull**** you are creating. He says this, he does that...blah blah.... This is your final warning. Either ignore each other and stop the BS, or i'm banning both of you. Ive had it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/profi...?do=ignorelist

Use it!!!

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  40. Senior Member

My log costs a late night fee your log went straight to dvd.

My log.
    Smack that fat get on the floor. A very Gerbilly Fat Smack XR Log.
    Lol

What going on here. Missing out on the beef
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 06:27 PM
  2. Getting smacked by Purus Labs!
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 10:39 AM
  3. Stacked gets smacked - FAT SMACK (sponsored)
    By StackedCop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 04:37 PM
  4. Log the new M14-E for Purus!!
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 12:55 AM
  5. Some *******s need to be smacked
    By Kaboju in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 12:52 PM