If You Want Your Fat Smacked by Purus Get In Here!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

If You Want Your Fat Smacked by Purus Get In Here!!!!

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Close it up sometime this evening!
    Get the last minutes in. I'm go through this stuff and see what we go an announce who is getting a bottle of Fat Smack XR.... so you better tighten up!
    I'm as tight as a virgin
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

I'm as tight as a virgin
    I'M changing my pick
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im changing my pick :-P
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Thanks brothers!!!! (airborne LTL Cel)
    No probs brotha , I do believe you will make a solid log for this , and like expressed before ;p SOLID candidate, in fact the Animal may already have chosen you haha, if he hasn't he shall face the fury of the Swole Troll ;p!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Girl?
    Nah I'm a dood, calm down bro.

I don't have much experience logging chems, but I write for my company and can be extremely thorough. I will be looking to cut up in about a month or so and I was just considering what would be a great product to cut up with. That having been said if you feel so inclined to share, I would love to log this up and see what kind of damage it can do to Smack mah FAT.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cdup

Nah I'm a dood, calm down bro.

I don't have much experience logging chems, but I write for my company and can be extremely thorough. I will be looking to cut up in about a month or so and I was just considering what would be a great product to cut up with. That having been said if you feel so inclined to share, I would love to log this up and see what kind of damage it can do to Smack mah FAT.
    Word and what would you bring all to the table?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Word and what would you bring all to the table?
    Not much apparently because I don't have near the post numbers they are looking for. Small overlooked detail. Oh well I guess I will have to just keep active and one day I can promo with the big dogs.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cdup

Not much apparently because I don't have near the post numbers they are looking for. Small overlooked detail. Oh well I guess I will have to just keep active and one day I can promo with the big dogs.
    Confidence is key. We all started somewhere bro :-) if you really want somethin. Get it. Do what it takes... Be Alpha!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah you close that window of delicious opportunity, you close it real tight...
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    This is a smart man who has my vote of approval Aaron, if my word counts for anything that is ;D! hehehe
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    Alright alright let's not blow this out of proportion. I've been studying and lurking for a long time but when it comes to contributing to the boards I'm a new kid in school and I'm not trying to fall into the "just another one of the disrespectful dumb masses" category. I simply read back through qualifications and realized I have nowhere near those post numbers. Nothing has changed in my willingness to accept an opportunity to not only KTS and hit the goals that I am inevitably going to hit, but to also log it for others like me also.

I am 28 I have some AAS experience and have been training seriously for about 5 years now. In that time I have lost and gained all sorts of weight and muscle accomplishing different goals. Recently (in the past year or so) I decided that big ole stri8ted muscles would look great on my 6'6" frame. Currently I'm holding a beefy 18-20% bf after a bulking cycle and you know, something to help smack that fat would be great.

Either way I will get to where I need to be I got my first little one on the way and so I am accepting nothing less than looking like superman by October.
  12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Alright, I went back trough all postings twice. I made my decision based on previous logs as well as how you answered my question in the original post. I'll have to be honest, some people look like they thought for 30 seconds and just typed something up with out good effort....

These are my choices for loggers right now:
    Howwedo107
    MrMarc
    Holmes215

Howwedo107, followed your logs & you tend to do a solid job with good effort put forth.
    MrMarc, I've been quiet in your log but I looked it over and it's drawing quiet the attention with good detail.
    Holmes215, seen your log from last year and you used pics & dropped your bodyfat, curious if FS XR can help you this summer. Hope you take the same presevance towards the FS XR log & let's hope work doesn't get in the way too much.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Alright, I went back trough all postings twice. I made my decision based on previous logs as well as how you answered my question in the original post. I'll have to be honest, some people look like they thought for 30 seconds and just typed something up with out good effort....

Howwedo107
    MrMarc
    Holmes215

Howwedo107, followed your logs & you tend to do a solid job with good effort put forth.
    MrMarc, I've been quiet in your log but I looked it over and it's drawing quiet the attention with good detail.
    Holmes215, seen your log from last year and you used pics & dropped your bodyfat, curious if FS XR can help you this summer. Hope you take the same presevance towards the FS XR log & let's hope work doesn't get in the way too much.
    Good stuff I put in a word for those first 2 , and MrMarc as vaungh if there's a problem with you running other supps while on the iForce stack
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Good stuff I put in a word for those first 2 , and MrMarc as vaungh if there's a problem with you running other supps while on the iForce stack
    He finishes in 2 weeks, so he can start it fresh & clean in 2 weeks.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

He finishes in 2 weeks, so he can start it fresh & clean in 2 weeks.
    Perfect! Good luck guys! And enjoy this graciousness from Aaron !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Howwedo107
    MrMarc
    Holmes215

Congrats guys!!!! Now smack off your fat with purus labs fat smack lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Howwedo107
    MrMarc
    Holmes215

Awesome bro couldn't be more appreciative and thankful...I won't let you down I promise bro!!!!!! And thanks again to the AM bros that put a good word in for me much love to you all
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Everyone has 48 hours starting now to pm me your full name & shipping address.
    Please link you log to this thread when you get the product.
    Thx & as always enjoy.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thank for this opportunity! Info Sent!

You should hop in this mini log to inb4swolltroll MrMarc LOG Of GLYCOMYX! Time To Carb Up Baby! ~Logging Time~!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to log this product. Sending my info over and cannot wait to get started and melt away the fat.
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Everyones info has been submitted. Please link your logs here when you get your product.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Buying a bottle for my gf to use as well with my log
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Buying a bottle for my gf to use as well with my log
    Dual log?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Dual log?
    Deff going to add a tiny little section in my daily log of her notes and feelings I'm also a stim whore so I will be doing 3 caps a day well at least work my way up to it since I have noticed we have lots of ppl on here that are stim whores like myself so it will be good for one to log it
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  25. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Deff going to add a tiny little section in my daily log of her notes and feelings I'm also a stim whore so I will be doing 3 caps a day well at least work my way up to it since I have noticed we have lots of ppl on here that are stim whores like myself so it will be good for one to log it
    Post in here. Thx.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Post in here. Thx.
    Her notes?
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Her notes?
    No. In your log.
    Should've let me know ahead of time the story. Would've like to have a femal logger
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No. In your log.
    Should've let me know ahead of time the story. Would've like to have a femal logger
    We've had several female customers be VERY happy with it. Will be good to see some more information on the boards about it as well.

When everyone receives their Fat Smack post up and link your logs in this thread so we can follow them easy!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  29. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo

We've had several female customers be VERY happy with it. Will be good to see some more information on the boards about it as well.

When everyone receives their Fat Smack post up and link your logs in this thread so we can follow them easy!
    Agreed. Would've been a good perspective.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  31. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Boom!

1st log is up!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

We will have an extra log being done by gerbil as well gotta love Purus Labs!!!!
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

We will have an extra log being done by gerbil as well gotta love Purus Labs!!!!
    BOOM Aaron stepping it up for AM again! Gotta love Purus!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Agreed
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    That Alpha Animal!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Yes Aaron is the man just an FYI for ppl who applied in this thread and didn't get picked Aaron didn't just pick someone who didn't apply (gerbil) what happened was...I won a chance to do a log and also bought a bottle of fat smack XR for my gf to run but she can't handle the 1,3 and she has some traveling to do so isnt able to use it so I'm eating the cost instead of selling it and sending my bottle to gerbil for free and he agreed to do another log
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Yes Aaron is the man just an FYI for ppl who applied in this thread and didn't get picked Aaron didn't just pick someone who didn't apply (gerbil) what happened was...I won a chance to do a log and also bought a bottle of fat smack XR for my gf to run but she can't handle the 1,3 and she has some traveling to do so isnt able to use it so I'm eating the cost instead of selling it and sending my bottle to gerbil for free and he agreed to do another log
    People, please help me in repping this respectable brother, he is not only a lean mighty beast...But he is also a solidarity image we should all follow , give it up for my boy Ricky! THIS is AM at its best...morale, solidarity and teamwork!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

People, please help me in repping this respectable brother, he is not only a lean mighty beast...But he is also a solidarity image we should all follow , give it up for my boy Ricky! THIS is AM at its best...morale, solidarity and teamwork!
    Ty sir wish I had my pc up and running to rep back...but this is the stuff that makes AM not just a community but a FAMILY!!!
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Ty sir wish I had my pc up and running to rep back...but this is the stuff that makes AM not just a community but a FAMILY!!!
    Your friendship and support is all the rep I'll ever need brother , and yes, this is what makes AM be the family it is! !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

The 1,3? What are you talkin bout bro?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 06:27 PM
  2. Getting smacked by Purus Labs!
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 10:39 AM
  3. Stacked gets smacked - FAT SMACK (sponsored)
    By StackedCop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 04:37 PM
  4. Log the new M14-E for Purus!!
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 12:55 AM
  5. Some *******s need to be smacked
    By Kaboju in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 12:52 PM