If You Want Your Fat Smacked by Purus Get In Here!!!!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I hate and love you at the same time...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Epic bulk. Or Epic heart attack..

3. Zombies,

4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Zombies,

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34n6s-17AsM&feature=relmfu">YouTube Link</a>
    Want this to count as your app haha?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Want this to count as your app haha?

Na, I'm just having fun. Besides lately I've got the attitude that I'm done with dieting. I'd rather be strong, if I'm a little bit chunky I really don't care because I'm not trying to impress anyone. Sorry that is just where my thinking is as of late.

6. I'm sure you will get some people that want to apply. Give it time.

7. Hello purus labs makers of exceptional products!

I have been sacrificing my summer beach time in the quest for a mini summer bulk, downing tons of food has left me.....well....a little pudgy but certainely with more muscle. As the end comes nearer for my mini summer bulk i'm preparing a summer cut! so i can finnally show off my hard work at the beach more specifically me and a bunch of my friends are going down to a beach house in Late July a bunch of us high school kids who seperated ways and a few others who id like to show off too! Now knowing the quality of products purus labs makes (used organ shield, recyle, muscle marinade, among others) id love love love to get my fat absolutely smacked to pieces by fat smack in fact normally id pay for that sensation however id be even sweeter if she was doing it for free

Oo and to stick with the zombie theme, this zombie could use its fat smack a little bit!

Name:  fat-zombie.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  99.1 KB

8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    That would be one EPIC bathroom SH*T I would never forget. I be on the toilet for days.

9. I would like to try Fat Smack because I have used Organ Shield and Muscle Marinade and had a good time with them before. Last summer I also used a topical fatburner (Lipoburn, ran a log) and muscle pharm's Shred Matrix. It was the first summer I used a fat burner and had fantastic results. I got down to about 8% BF and was as cut as ever. I am up to about 10% right now but have added alot of mass towards last year. I really want to get the bodybuilder cut by the end of the summer and think this would be a great product. My aim is to get back to the 8% mark without losing any strength or mass this time around. My training routine is either 5X15 with supersets or 5x10's with tri-sets. I usually work shoulders and chest with lower abs one day then upper abs with back on the 2nd day. My 3rd day usually consists of shrugs, arms and legs all 5x15 or supersets at 5x10's. The issue I have had lately with losing fat is that I used to play college sports, so I could burn a lot of fat during my normal workouts. Now I sit in a cube all day, and need that extra boost with my workout. I have run 2 logs about a year ago, but have been silent on the boards lately because work has been hectic.

10. You didn't need to give details on your workout holmes. You sound like good candidate though.

11. Good job folks. Keep it coming.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

12. Damn.
    Thought it said Fap Smack. Unsubbed
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

13. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Damn.
    Thought it said Shooting Fap. Unsubbed
    Figures.

14. I give you zombie PIKACHU!!!!!!!

Name:  image-1007112496.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  263.4 KB
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I give you zombie PIKACHU!!!!!!!

Name:  image-1007112496.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  263.4 KB
    I challenge you to a battle! I chose you Snorlax!

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

I challenge you to a battle! I chose you Snorlax!

Name:  image-1574682877.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  190.7 KB

Boom I put your snorlax to sleep and eat his brain
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

17. Lookin good so far there Animal!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Lookin good so far there Animal!
    They are tricklin in, I'll give it sometime, not in a major rush.

19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Oh for sure bro! You know how to run this shiza Haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'll be waiting...

21. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You didn't need to give details on your workout holmes. You sound like good candidate though.

Ah sorry, used to doing it during these logs even though the original post said we didn't have to.

22. Hmm I wonder if I could take one of these in replacement of a 200mg caffeine tab for my EC stack...what do you think animal?
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Hmm I wonder if I could take one of these in replacement of a 200mg caffeine tab for my EC stack...what do you think animal?
    1 cap would give you about 150mg of caffeine and about 55mg of 1,3 stim wise. Don't see why it wouldn't work.

24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

1 cap would give you about 150mg of caffeine and about 55mg of 1,3 stim wise. Don't see why it wouldn't work.
    Hmm guess I won't be ordering reg caffeine pills then I'll just grab some of this I really like the profile..truly looks amazing plus I do fine with 1,3 helps with appetite plus I have mostly lower belly fat which this would help awesome product Aaron
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Hmm guess I won't be ordering reg caffeine pills then I'll just grab some of this I really like the profile..truly looks amazing plus I do fine with 1,3 helps with appetite plus I have mostly lower belly fat which this would help awesome product Aaron
    Thanks. Yeah I have yet to try two caps together. Been using 1 am & sometimes another pm. Keeps my hunger away for 3-4 hours on 1 cap.

26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thanks. Yeah I have yet to try two caps together. Been using 1 am & sometimes another pm. Keeps my hunger away for 3-4 hours on 1 cap.
    Oh, you have to do two caps. Time seriously disappears.

27. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

Oh, you have to do two caps. Time seriously disappears.
    See I've tried 2 a day, & taking 2 even 6 hours apart is heavy for me. I like it cuz it kills the AM appetite a bit, so I don't over eat.

28. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

I'd do 1 tab with 1 tab of bronkaid for the EC stack that'd be epic but I'm sure you want this logged solo
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

I'd do 1 tab with 1 tab of bronkaid for the EC stack that'd be epic but I'm sure you want this logged solo
    What all would you be taking with it?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 07:27 PM
  2. Getting smacked by Purus Labs!
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 11:39 AM
  3. Stacked gets smacked - FAT SMACK (sponsored)
    By StackedCop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 05:37 PM
  4. Log the new M14-E for Purus!!
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 01:55 AM
  5. Some *******s need to be smacked
    By Kaboju in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 01:52 PM