What is the craziest thing someone from the opposite sex has told you?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rules are simple

must have have won an AI product in two months
must not have logged an ai product in two months
must be 18 years old and above
Two entries per person ONLY

winner wins an AI sports Nutrition product of choice

Just off the top of my head, when I was 23-24 I was in a bar and was talking to this girl who was at the bar(her bf was the bartender) and I asked what happened to her head, there was a mark on it and she says Me and my boyfriend were having sex and I feel off the bed. Then she said, I cant believe I told you that.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Rules are simple

Just off the top of my head, when I was 23-24 I was in a bar and was talking to this girl who was at the bar(her bf was the bartender) and I asked what happened to her head, there was a mark on it and she says Me and my boyfriend were having sex and I feel off the bed. Then she said, I cant believe I told you that.
Lol. Nice promo!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back at one point in my early 20s, working the midnight shift at a convenience store, a pretty hot chick walked in while nobody else was in the store, looked at me and said "lock the door and lets fu(k right here on the floor". I looked at her funny she then said "I just broke up with my boyfriend, i'm single, you're single you don't got no wedding ring on, lets fu(k"....

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back at one point in my early 20s, working the midnight shift at a convenience store, a pretty hot chick walked in while nobody else was in the store, looked at me and said "lock the door and lets fu(k right here on the floor". I looked at her funny she then said "I just broke up with my boyfriend, i'm single, you're single you don't got no wedding ring on, lets fu(k"....
Pics or it didn't happen

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I once was walking through target and I heard a woman say to another woman "Damn that's a pretty hot FAT guy" I didn't know whether to say thanks, or punch her in face

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lmaoo funny stories.

so Eric what happened?

demolition

demolition

Awards
I was at a bar my aunt runs, I had just walked up to ask for a drink and this 300lb chick walks up to me and says " I just want you to know.... I swollow" then smiled and walked off. My dad heard what she said and told her I only do threesomes so she walked around the whole bar asking other chicks if they would be interested, it got to the point that I was hiding in the bathroom for about 20 min. She came up and licked my ear while I was talking to some people so to get her off my back I told her I was gay (I'm not) her response was " hold on I've got some one you need to meet" I left after she said that. My family brings that up every time we get together.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
She told me to take my rubber off so she could feel all 10 inches.

:D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was at a bar my aunt runs, I had just walked up to ask for a drink and this 300lb chick walks up to me and says " I just want you to know.... I swollow" then smiled and walked off. My dad heard what she said and told her I only do threesomes so she walked around the whole bar asking other chicks if they would be interested, it got to the point that I was hiding in the bathroom for about 20 min. She came up and licked my ear while I was talking to some people so to get her off my back I told her I was gay (I'm not) her response was " hold on I've got some one you need to meet" I left after she said that. My family brings that up every time we get together.
lmaoooo your dad got you big time!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Craziest thing was when this girl said she loved me --- and meant it! The most psycho thing was when this girl wouldn't stop calling/texting me and having her friends and cousin call & text me. Then when I showed up at a mutual friends party, she called me a stalker! I had to change my number to get rid of her!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Rules are simple

Another awesome promotion by AI!

A couple years ago this girl I started talking to was very "sexually minded", craziest thing she told me was she wanted to have butt sex. And she tells me her definition of butt sex which was both of us rubbing our "holes" together.

I stopped talking to her after that. She was a intense girl, too intense for me.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards

A couple years ago this girl I started talking to was very "sexually minded", craziest thing she told me was she wanted to have butt sex. And she tells me her definition of butt sex which was both of us rubbing our "holes" together.

I stopped talking to her after that. She was a intense girl, too intense for me.
Lol winnar!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Ok. So I had an actual CRAZY girl. Went out a few times and she was nuts. Like throwing stuff at a clerk at a convenience store at 3am because he wouldn't take her $100. So anyway I ditched her but she keeps calling me. Finally one day I answer and she says "hey, I've been trying to get a hold of you since they put me in here". I ask, "Jail"? "no, the mental ward". Then I hear someone yelling for a minute and then a "whack,whack,whack," noise and she gets back on. I said what the hell was that!? She says, "they tried to take the phone. So, how have you been. I miss you. "

I hung up. Changed my number and moved. Haven't seen her since. But I thought I did about a year later and I literally crawled out of a night club when I thought I saw her. LOL

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Ok. So I had an actual CRAZY girl. Went out a few times and she was nuts. Like throwing stuff at a clerk at a convenience store at 3am because he wouldn't take her $100. So anyway I ditched her but she keeps calling me. Finally one day I answer and she says "hey, I've been trying to get a hold of you since they put me in here". I ask, "Jail"? "no, the mental ward". Then I hear someone yelling for a minute and then a "whack,whack,whack," noise and she gets back on. I said what the hell was that!? She says, "they tried to take the phone. So, how have you been. I miss you. "

I hung up. Changed my number and moved. Haven't seen her since. But I thought I did about a year later and I literally crawled out of a night club when I thought I saw her. LOL
LOL psycho-bitches! :)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I dated a cutter in high school. It took me a couple months to get the courage to get out of that crazy ass relationship. On one hand we hardly ever fought, yet she never wore short sleeves and I could always tell when something was bothering her. I tried to help her, it was just a messed up situation all around. When I broke up she'd send me email images of things she'd cut into her skin. Disturbed was one way to put that chick. I finally did something I promised I wouldn't do and told her family (how they didn't know I have no f'ing clue), her mom was pretty mad at me, like I was trying to make a rumor about her child.. then for a couple weeks the chick wasn't in school all of a sudden and came back. Rumors were always a mental hospital but I always made sure to distance myself from then on.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

oh man, that just reminded me of one of the craziest ones I dated, truly believed she was a vampire. when I have more time later i'll expand on the crazy **** she said.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
oh man, that just reminded me of one of the craziest ones I dated, truly believed she was a vampire. when I have more time later i'll expand on the crazy **** she said.

dont keep us waiting

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
I dated a cutter in high school. It took me a couple months to get the courage to get out of that crazy ass relationship. On one hand we hardly ever fought, yet she never wore short sleeves and I could always tell when something was bothering her. I tried to help her, it was just a messed up situation all around. When I broke up she'd send me email images of things she'd cut into her skin. Disturbed was one way to put that chick. I finally did something I promised I wouldn't do and told her family (how they didn't know I have no f'ing clue), her mom was pretty mad at me, like I was trying to make a rumor about her child.. then for a couple weeks the chick wasn't in school all of a sudden and came back. Rumors were always a mental hospital but I always made sure to distance myself from then on.
I used to know a couple of girls that cut themselves to! They found the radioactivity sign pretty cool :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dated a girl in high school that had some issues. She struggled with an eating disorder and self-injury. One Valentine's day she gave me a small gift-wrapped box. When I opened it I found a vial with some brackish looking liquid in there. I was obviously confused, and she said "It's a vial of my blood. It doesn't get any more from the heart than that."

We broke up pretty shortly after that. Found out she spent the next 10 years of her life addicted to heroine and in and out of the psych ward. Glad I got out of dodge before she totally lost it!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Dated a girl in high school that had some issues. She struggled with an eating disorder and self-injury. One Valentine's day she gave me a small gift-wrapped box. When I opened it I found a vial with some brackish looking liquid in there. I was obviously confused, and she said "It's a vial of my blood. It doesn't get any more from the heart than that."

We broke up pretty shortly after that. Found out she spent the next 10 years of her life addicted to heroine and in and out of the psych ward. Glad I got out of dodge before she totally lost it!!
Holy fawk!! Hahaha. That's a crazy bitch!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
A girl from high school once told me that she wanted to have sex with a tranny... she was totally serious. We didn't talk much after that.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A girl from high school once told me that she wanted to have sex with a tranny... she was totally serious. We didn't talk much after that.
rofl thats a good one. there are some real weirdos out there for sure

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards

Like butt hole scissor sex! Lol

Droid razor maxx

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this cutter stories are making me feel faint

lol about the tranny story

MattyMac

MattyMac

Awards
Most messed up thing a chicks ever said to me was mid-sex she said, "you remind me of my dad" ..... Aaaaannnnnndddd flaccid....

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Okay so i got a goodie. Met this this broad through a friend and he said she was a nice girl. Obviously, after a rough break up, you up for everything. So we are on our date shooting the sheet and we start talking about animals. She then told me she had her dog cremated. Now at this point I should have pulled over the car. No no no. The girl thought it would be fun to bring the urn with her to show me when she took it out of her bag, I couldn't stop laughing. She was offended that I was laughing and said "what's so funny?!" I took her right home and never called again.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well not so much sex related as many of you fellas seem to be headed, but it was the straight up most out of the blue holy **** that is awesome I approve thumbs up put a ring on this girl stat moment of my life.

In 2011 Indianapolis had a really mild winter with the exception of a really nasty ice storm that lasted about 1.5 days and the effects were felt for about a week. So the night of this ice storm I girl I had class with ended up coming over and staying at my house. We had some mutual friends and she and I had hung out a few times before. Short girl, nice body, brunette, kind of punkish. But there was just something about her that was a little... off. I couldn't quite figure it out. I wasn't sure if she was the clingy type or what. But anyway she comes over and we are watching a movie, start making out, get down to business, and fall asleep. Ice storm hits. Instead of the usual awkward waking up moment and having her be like "sooo... I think I'll be going now" so asked if she could stay because her car was covered in ice and so were the roads. All we saw on TV was had bad the roads were and all these traffic accidents and blah blah blah. So I was like ok, out of concern of safety, sure... you can stay.

This one overnight stay turned into a 3 night debacle. I live with my older brother and he was home from work and our usual thing to do is hang out, play Call of Duty on the XBOX, and drink a massive quantity of beer while doing so. But I have this girl over. So what the ****. And she had been over for so long that I just said **** it and pretty much ignored her and played games with my brother most of the nights she was over. Thinking this would make her mad and get her out of the house... it had the quite opposite effect. She would WATCH me play. At one point she even offered to do my laundry. She'd fetch me beers. Hell, she'd even get one for my brother, WHO WAS DOWNSTAIRS, CLOSER TO THE FRIDGE THAN SHE WAS. He'd ask me over the xbox live mic "Hey man, tell that bitch to grab me a brew I'm too comf to move." I'd tell her, and she'd smile and go downstairs to get him one.

But the BEST part... the ABSOLUTE BEST part was after my brother and I were done playing and he had gone to bed she and I were sitting around watching TV, she looks at me dead in the eyes and says (and I ****ing **** you not):

"You look hungry... let me make you a sandwich."

HOLY ****.

I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO TELL THAT BITCH TO GET IN THE KITCHEN.

She-didnt-make-me-a-sandwich-She-deserved-it.jpg

Long story short she left the next day and ended up being the creepy stage 4 clinger we all know too well. Hell she even went out and bought her own xbox and tried to use that as a way to communicate with me after I stopped responding to her calls and texts.

But damn she made one helluva sandwich.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am talking to this girl now who has the potential to be REALLY AWESOME or make me the winner of this promo haha.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
lol at sandwich--that's a keeper bro!!

ok--my oldest-18yrs old has a steady girl
I was running Dbol and walked by after liftin in my home gym and my son starts laughin1 I am like??? He calls me over and points to her and says tell dad what you told me Dena! she is all embarressed and hides her face. He starts busting up and says Dad she said"What is your dad taking he is Fawkin HUUUGE?!"

lol--the youngin's are 'mirin lmao

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Was finally about to f*** a friend I'd known since we worked in a music store as teenagers. Beautiful; big firm natural breasts that I'd been dreaming about seeing for years. As I took my clothes off, the girl looked at me and said "Oh my god, you have a G. I. Joe body!" I took this as a compliment of my physique and not that she thought I had a comparable genitalia to the action figures.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Guys meet some weird wild broads...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Craziest thing was when this girl said she loved me --- and meant it! The most psycho thing was when this girl wouldn't stop calling/texting me and having her friends and cousin call & text me. Then when I showed up at a mutual friends party, she called me a stalker! I had to change my number to get rid of her!
I went through this...TWICE! The first time it went on for like six months. It was awful. I was afraid to go out in public for quite some time. I never knew if she was ready jump my bones or hit me with her car.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. Apparently I need to go back and read more of this thread. I have no idea what you are talking about, lol.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Lets hear the vampire story already, that's pretty intense.

bomcgraw

bomcgraw

Awards
Lets hear the vampire story already, that's pretty intense.
Ya I wanna hear that one too. I dunno if anything can top scissoring bungholes tho lol. One time at a bar near closing time an older lady walked up to me and said "you're the hottest thing I've seen in here in the last half hour. Wanna hook up?" Luckily my friends grabbed me cuz I had just finished $290 worth of jäger bombs and might have said ok haha.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am talking to this girl now who has the potential to be REALLY AWESOME or make me the winner of this promo haha.
Called it in advance haha.

Girl was talking about how into me she was. Talking about future stuff like meeting her family and all. How happy she is around me and how if I am like this all the time I would be perfect. Mind you this is the first time we are meeting in person...

Next day I get a text "not interested."

When I get around to asking her if she even has a reason. "I just didnt feel a connection." Bish I thought you wanted to marry me right then and there haha.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Called it in advance haha.

Girl was talking about how into me she was. Talking about future stuff like meeting her family and all. How happy she is around me and how if I am like this all the time I would be perfect. Mind you this is the first time we are meeting in person...

Next day I get a text "not interested."

When I get around to asking her if she even has a reason. "I just didnt feel a connection." Bish I thought you wanted to marry me right then and there haha.
Bishes do that all the time, that ain't nuttin new.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is still freaking crazy. "I want your babies!" "Ya this isnt going to work out"
Don't ever expect rational thought. I've been married now about a year and what I've learned is that every decision they make is based purely on how they feel at the moment and anything or nothing at all can alter that.

It's frustrating sometimes trying to understand

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It is still freaking crazy. "I want your babies!" "Ya this isnt going to work out"
Yeah, but what about when u get excited about a girl and she seems less interested?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't ever expect rational thought. I've been married now about a year and what I've learned is that every decision they make is based purely on how they feel at the moment and anything or nothing at all can alter that.

It's frustrating sometimes trying to understand
Ya I am slowly starting to realize that.

Yeah, but what about when u get excited about a girl and she seems less interested?
Well I was thinking it could lead to something possibly. Enough to the point to explore. Oh well over it now. Just thought it fit the category of crazy things girls say.