FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples are Here...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK... They are finally here...

For your FREE sample of FINAFLEX G8 please email [email protected] with the word G8 SAMPLES in your Subject and your mailing information in the body of the email and your samples will be shipped ASAP! Thank you for Choosing FINAFLEX, enjoy my friends!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Email sent. This product sounds great! Thanks Scotty!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys... Can y'all do me one more favor in your sample request emails... in your email the body part, next to your name can you put your screen name here on AM in parentheses please?

steppinRazor

Awards
Hey guys... Can y'all do me one more favor in your sample request emails... in your email the body part, next to your name can you put your screen name here on AM in parentheses please?
Freestuff!! yay!!

dude much appreciated...but i sent the email b4 i read this post. my email address is pretty much my SN if that helps

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Email sent. Looking forward to giving it a go!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, sorry i sent mine as soon as i read this lol sorry, but my email is pretty close to my SN ,

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
email going out!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Email sent! Thanks ALpha dog & Redefine/Finaflex! :D

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Email sent, hope it is as good as I think.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
sent mine, awesome stuff right here

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Email sent, Thanks!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** i didnt put my screen name in there.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I couldnt resist. Pm sent prior to me sending an email.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Sent ScottyDOC

princevince

Awards
  • Established
EMAIL SENT, THANKS SCOTTY DOC

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just so everyone knows, I plan on starting to send the samples out by the end of this week in the order in which they were received!

cbruno924

cbruno924

Awards
Awesome thanks for the chance. Lol I didnt put my screen name in the email but my signature should have used my name. Last name is Bruno.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Email sent and thanks again for helping me to reach my goals!!!!

Meister

Meister

Awards
DONE!!!!

propho

Awards
  • Established
email sent! looking forward to trying it.. never tried any finaflex products

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just so everyone knows, I plan on starting to send the samples out by the end of this week in the order in which they were received!
Good stuff, I sent the request in very shortly after this went up.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
can we ask for a sample of this if we have gotten samples in the past?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can we ask for a sample of this if we have gotten samples in the past?
Yes, but all I am sending is a sample of G8, so anyone can ask for a sample of it because that is all I'm sending, not a whole package like I sent before with all our products... only the G8!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI... Just to give everyone a good idea of how you feel when you take G8, because yes you feel it, it is designed to take 1hr before bed, make sure you can dedicate 8hrs to good quality sleep, if you don't, you may have trouble waking up and feel groggy the next morning, but even still that will wear off within around 15mins as you wake up! I compare it to drinking a glass or two of wine, it gets you very relaxed and chill, then you can pretty much fall asleep whenever you want once you start feeling it... (30mins-1hr after taking it).

Now me... personally, I will take it as soon as I get home from work, about 3-4hrs before I plan to go to bed, I chill, watch a little TV, then when my eyes get too heavy... I just go to bed and sleep like a BABY... Oh and BEWARE of weird dreams!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took a similar product from a different company and it didn't help me sleep at all. In fact I was up all night that night with extra energy. I think I will take this product during the day.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took a similar product from a different company and it didn't help me sleep at all. In fact I was up all night that night with extra energy. I think I will take this product during the day.
Was it Somatomax by HiTech Pharmaceuticals?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI... Just to give everyone a good idea of how you feel when you take G8, because yes you feel it, it is designed to take 1hr before bed, make sure you can dedicate 8hrs to good quality sleep, if you don't, you may have trouble waking up and feel groggy the next morning, but even still that will wear off within around 15mins as you wake up! I compare it to drinking a glass or two of wine, it gets you very relaxed and chill, then you can pretty much fall asleep whenever you want once you start feeling it... (30mins-1hr after taking it).

Now me... personally, I will take it as soon as I get home from work, about 3-4hrs before I plan to go to bed, I chill, watch a little TV, then when my eyes get too heavy... I just go to bed and sleep like a BABY... Oh and BEWARE of weird dreams!
Should this be taken w/o food? Far from food? With food? Etc.?

And how many servings per bottle and price point ? I might need to pick up a tub to run later on. Just planning ahead so I can forecast my allowance lol. I like to plan. haha

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should this be taken w/o food? Far from food? With food? Etc.?

And how many servings per bottle and price point ? I might need to pick up a tub to run later on. Just planning ahead so I can forecast my allowance lol. I like to plan. haha
Taken with or without food does not matter. I have no idea what places will sell it for, I only know the price we are going to sell it to our distributors, I am going to assume that it will run in the $45 per tube range, will probably find it cheaper some places online, and there are 20 servings per tub!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taken with or without food does not matter. I have no idea what places will sell it for, I only know the price we are going to sell it to our distributors, I am going to assume that it will run in the $45 per tube range, will probably find it cheaper some places online, and there are 20 servings per tub!
Excellent! If the samples Deliver I'll be sure to look get on the bottle.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I'll definitely give you detailed feedback when this stuff arrives, i'll more than likely be buying a tub too!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No HGH Pro by Anabolic Innovations.
I am unfamiliar with that product, sorry that happened! I mean you can take it during the day, just might make you a little loopy, I mean based on the ingredient profile, I do not see how it could keep you awake vs. falling soundly to sleep, but then again, I have heard of benadryl knocking oner person out, while wiring another like coke, so I guess it all depends on the person, please let me know what your experience is with G8 after you take it... Thanks!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright... alright... alright... I am finally caught up! As of tomorrow morning all FINAFLEX G8 samples will be mailed out, they are all complete and ready for tomorrow's mail! Please expect your samples within 5-7 business days! I do ask one small favor from each and every one of you who receives a sample, Please like our fan-page on FaceBook... http://www.facebook.com/pages/FINAFLEX/115814985104139 and submit one post giving your honest opinion of our new FINAFLEX G8 product. Thank You All, enjoy our products!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Hell yeah, can't wait to try this.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah, can't wait to try this.
They were picked up in today's mail, so they are literally out of my hands and in the hands of the USPS!

Meister

Meister

Awards
They were picked up in today's mail, so they are literally out of my hands and in the hands of the USPS!

Has anyone else noticed how slow the USPS is lately? (Lately = Last few years) I'm sure they have downsized due to the net, but it's getting stupid. I remember when the postal worker would walk hers/his route and was always in a good mood. Now, they have drive everywhere and even regulate how close you can park next to your own fugging mailbox.