FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples are Here...

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
Arrived today! I am going to try it right now! My roommates laughed at the To: Line on the envelope haha

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Review typed boyh in finaflex section here on AM and as well on the facebook page.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arrived today! I am going to try it right now! My roommates laughed at the To: Line on the envelope haha
LoL, I had to put "The SILO" on there, just had to!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Got mine today. Will try it tonight and review in the morning.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine today. Will try it tonight and review in the morning.
Awesome, Thank you, Love your Avatar by the way and from what I see in your stats, very fitting!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Got mine today as well... Will try it tomorrow night!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
came in today and just downed it. it smells a lot better than it taste lol lets see how the sleep will be

crgproject

Awards
email sent this stuff sounds great cant wait to try it

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
My review is in the supplements/logs section. I would post a link but the forum won't let me.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
my bad for d-baggin but i through my review in ur thread lol sorry, just felt too lazy makin a new thread :)
dont worry. i think our reviews compliment each other. plus it's actually kind of cool that you can read multiple reviews in the same thread.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dont worry. i think our reviews compliment each other. plus it's actually kind of cool that you can read multiple reviews in the same thread.
lol thats what i was thinkin. thers gonna be a bunch of threads on it and it seems easier for people to just make one thread of a bunch of reviews

Meister

Meister

Awards
lol thats what i was thinkin. thers gonna be a bunch of threads on it and it seems easier for people to just make one thread of a bunch of reviews
I'm taking my sample tonight and if you guys don't mind and DOC is cool with it, I'll just throw mine in the mix as well.

I agree that it is much easier to just go to one thread and get multiple reviews. Makes it more customer friendly!!!

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Got mine today! See how this stuff is, will take it this weekend and give feedback if wanted

suresha

Awards
  • Established
THANKS SCOTTY DOC, EMAIL SENT.WILL POST REVIEW AFTER CONSUMPTION. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How exactly can I get my hands on this sample?
Just scroll back to page one in the very beginning of this thread and it will answer all your questions Bro!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI... to everyone that has sent in a sample request late last week up til this morning, they all went out in today's mail, you should be receiving them soon!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received mine and will say this is quite strong. Al where do you want me to post my mini review?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received mine and will say this is quite strong. Al where do you want me to post my mini review?
I was hoping everyone would like FINAFLEX on their FaceBook fan page...http://www.facebook.com/pages/FINAFLEX/115814985104139 and posted it on there, that is what I asked everyone to please do! I mean all I really am asking for is the basics, mixability, taste, how they felt, how they slept and any additional comments they want to add!

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in the mail today. I really wanna take it now..... but I just had blood in my BM that I took not too long ago. :dump::shock::1zhelp: So, I'm a bit concerned about that, so I plan on refraining from any supplementation for a bit. I'll probably end up taking it by Thursday evening at the latest.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine in the mail today. I really wanna take it now..... but I just had blood in my BM that I took not too long ago. :dump::shock::1zhelp: So, I'm a bit concerned about that, so I plan on refraining from any supplementation for a bit. I'll probably end up taking it by Thursday evening at the latest.
I don't think it will upset your stomach or gastrointestinal tract my friend, but then again, that is nothing to play around with, always better to be safe than sorry, I will in no way be upset if you just save it for a later date out of concern for your health, do what is right for you... just a sample Bro, just a sample!!! With G8, I definitely won't lose any sleep over it, all pun intended, LoL!

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I'm gunna back off on everything for a couple days. I''ve actually decided I'm gunna take it on Thursday night for sure since I can commit a lot of time to sleep. My first class doesn't begin until 11:00am on Friday morning, so I'm hoping to get some beastly rest from this stuff.

Just out of curiosity, was there a typo on the sample packs themselves? Cuz mine says G6 everywhere LOL

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still waiting on mine. Waiting on three packages. This, a head for my truck engine and piston rings. Anxiously waiting on all three!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Ya, I'm gunna back off on everything for a couple days. I''ve actually decided I'm gunna take it on Thursday night for sure since I can commit a lot of time to sleep. My first class doesn't begin until 11:00am on Friday morning, so I'm hoping to get some beastly rest from this stuff.

Just out of curiosity, was there a typo on the sample packs themselves? Cuz mine says G6 everywhere LOL
Haha i noticed that too, must have decided to change the name after the sample packets were made at least that's my guess.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha i noticed that too, must have decided to change the name after the sample packets were made at least that's my guess.
I believe there was some copyright issues or trademark problems with the G6 name, so they changed it to G8. Im not sure. Im sure the doc has the details ;)

Meister

Meister

Awards
Mat you are correct. Doc had something prior about having trademark issues with the original name G6. He said they had to order a sh!t ton of stickers to put over the 6 to make the sample packet read G8.

I'm not going to be able to take mine until Monday. I have not had any sleep this week. I was literally up for 32 plus hours straight, slept for 8 and now I'm looking at another 24 hour run. (SUCKS) I go back to work tomorrow night and will not be able to devote anytime to sleeping until Monday.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Mat you are correct. Doc had something prior about having trademark issues with the original name G6. He said they had to order a sh!t ton of stickers to put over the 6 to make the sample packet read G8.
I noticed that, and actually peeled it off on mine to see what was behind it. haha I was a bit concerned but then I realized there was probably an issue with the name g6 and it was easiest for u guys to just still use these packets. It would be a huge waste otherwise. LOL at least it says G8 on the front of the label

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed that, and actually peeled it off on mine to see what was behind it. haha I was a bit concerned but then I realized there was probably an issue with the name g6 and it was easiest for u guys to just still use these packets. It would be a huge waste otherwise. LOL at least it says G8 on the front of the label
LoL, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your packs guys, yes there is a small square sticker with an 8 on it covering up the 6, due to trademark issues and to salvage what could have been a costly mistake, we put the sticker over it and salvaged all our sample packs... Whew! Same quality product, just a different name, no worries Guys, I promise!!!

vudoo

Awards
Tried it the other night. It was supposed to be a Lemon flavor, so I was surprised to see that the powder was green LOL.
Taste was ok. I mixed it in about 6oz of water. Needs some work on the lemon flavor. The color and taste reminded me of Midori for some reason lol. Overall wasn't a bad flavor though.
Can't really report on it's effectiveness, since we'd need to use it on a regular basis to gain any benefits.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried it the other night. It was supposed to be a Lemon flavor, so I was surprised to see that the powder was green LOL.
Taste was ok. I mixed it in about 6oz of water. Needs some work on the lemon flavor. The color and taste reminded me of Midori for some reason lol. Overall wasn't a bad flavor though.
Can't really report on it's effectiveness, since we'd need to use it on a regular basis to gain any benefits.
Thanks for the review, yes it is green, LoL! As far as reporting on its effectiveness, the sample is designed to show how well it works as far as getting a deeper sleep (REM sleep) time when growth hormones are released naturally in the body, some people experience mild-moderate grogginess when they first wake up, but usually that goes away within 15-30mins of being awake and doing anything active, but the enhanced mood and energy it gives almost the entire next day on top of the incredible sleep the night before is what we are really looking for here!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
G8 Sample Review - Took my sample last night. The taste was ok, I believe if I played around with the amount of water I could get the taste to be really good. I took the sample around 10:30 and was out like a light around 11:30. I must say I slept really deep. I usually wake 3 or 4 times a night but only woke once last night because I had to pee. Now, I slept for about 7 hours, and when I got up, I was pretty groggy. It took me a good 15-30 minutes to shake the grogginess feeling, but took a couple of hours and cup of coffee to get mind set on being active. All I could think about was going back to bed. So, I will say this stuff definately works, but I wouldn't take it if your planning on getting less than 8 hours sleep. If your getting more then this stuff will be golden.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
took mine last night. flavor needs work for sure, especially since you cant mix in juice or anything without blunting gh release. I do think it does its job, slept deep and felt a little drunk when I got up. WOuld try it again if taste improves

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took mine a few nights ago. Just in case in might keep me awake I took it when I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep. Flavor is tasty. The product kept me awake though. It put me in a good mood and made my mind race. Would not take it again, couldn't sleep but felt drowsy.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got mine today. Sad to say that it didn't fare so well in transit. Envelope was torn slightly and when I picked it up, I got covered with green powder. Not much left in packet -maybe a teaspoon or so. Guess I 'll have to wait to try it out. :-(

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
Got mine today, will be taking it, well right now haha :D will post results in the A.M.
*taste is not so great, mixed it with 6oz water at first but had to add some more. Its drinkable tho lol..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine came in but was the pack broke in the mail... Well thats what my mom said. Maybe I'll buy a bottle to run later :)

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
Just woke up from a awesome nights sleep thanks to G8. I'll usually lay in bed for at least a hour before I fall asleep but about 15 minutes after I took this I was feeling tired and very relaxed. Fell asleep almost instantly when I laid down. Didn't wake up once last night besides when my phone went off, and I usually wake up 3-4 times. Had a slight drunk feeling when I got up and walked around this morning but not complaining :p Overall I would recommend the product even if the taste does need some improvement. Great work guys!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
G8 review

Mixability 9/10 : very easily mixed with 6oz of water. Stirred easily with a butter knife.

Taste 5/10: Not horrible, but not good either. Too chalky IMO. For lemon/citrus it seems to need more citric acid. But chalky-ness doesn't seem to lend itself to citrus flavors. Maybe strawberries and creme...

Sleep 9/10: Solid 8.5 hours with no "hangover" to speak of. Could feel the relaxation within 15 min of taking G8. Wonderfully blissful

Thank you DOC for giving out some samples of a solid product

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
LoL, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your packs guys, yes there is a small square sticker with an 8 on it covering up the 6, due to trademark issues and to salvage what could have been a costly mistake, we put the sticker over it and salvaged all our sample packs... Whew! Same quality product, just a different name, no worries Guys, I promise!!!
good to know!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noticed the sticker after you guys mentioned it. NICE SAVE I almost couldnt tell .

bigmac2232

Awards
SO I decided to try the g8 last night and wow I am impressed. My body is used to getting 8-8.5 hours of sleep a night and I have trouble sleeping past 8:30 in the morning. So last night I took the G8, I didnt think the taste was as bad as some people have said, id give it about a 7 out of 10. This morning I feel like I just woke up out of a coma. I slept straight for 10 and a half hours! I guess a negative of it would be if you didnt have that much time set aside for sleep each night and had to go to work. Also, I feel like I need more sleep and I am groggy. Almost similar to taking Tylenol PM.