FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples are Here...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
recieved my sample of finaflex g8.. actually lemme rephrase that g6.. i noticed on the front label they put a sticker 8 on top of the 6.. so really everyone its actually samples of old g6.. good try finaflex. :tool:

Ok I have just got to ask. Does it really matter if there was a sticker over the number 6? You did receive the sample free of cost and you are calling a company that did not have to send you anything a Tool. Wow what a way to show your gratitude. I just don't understand your logic. Doing things like this is a good way to not receive anything from any supplement company.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
recieved my sample of finaflex g8.. actually lemme rephrase that g6.. i noticed on the front label they put a sticker 8 on top of the 6.. so really everyone its actually samples of old g6.. good try finaflex. :tool:
Well if you actually were around and did some reading you would have known that for specific reasons they couldn't use the name g6 and went with g8 instead. Everything was already packaged up and ready to go and then they had to change the name but not the ingredient profile. Your ignorance shows, and your unnecessary comments are in-accurate to say the least. They did not "try" anything, GOOD TRY to you; the joke is on you. Now you probably feel realll stupid about now:chairshot:

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Well if you actually were around and did some reading you would have known that for specific reasons they couldn't use the name g6 and went with g8 instead. Everything was already packaged up and ready to go and then they had to change the name but not the ingredient profile. Your ignorance shows, and your unnecessary comments are in-accurate to say the least. They did not "try" anything, GOOD TRY to you; the joke is on you. Now you probably feel realll stupid about now:chairshot:
LOL

jbotelho6791

jbotelho6791

Awards
oh ya.. about 5 minutes later i did and felt dumb as rocks.. damn..dredded loggin onto AM to find the comments lol

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh ya.. about 5 minutes later i did and felt dumb as rocks.. damn..dredded loggin onto AM to find the comments lol
Its all good at least you can fess up to a mistake instead of being a tool about it. Lol

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, I am not trying to be rude, but you are being rude to us Bro, why is that? If you had been paying attention to everything being said and posted this product is Brand-New (there is no old or new formula), we named it G6, but due to copywrite infringements we changed it to G8 (which I clearly stated and explained), so yes, we put a sticker over the G6 label to save ourselves a ton of money on all our pre-made sample packs, call it what you like, but the formula is the exact same!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's FINAFLEX Trivia is....

NOW!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/168461-redefine-nutriton-weightlifting-51.html#post3068467

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might have to try and get my hands on a sample of this.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
OH YES I DID
FF.jpg

White-Flat-FrontFF.jpg

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
sick shirts..........may i? haha
Ha! Thanks bro. I would like one too unfortunately they only exist on my computer.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SICK Bro, absolutely Freaking SICK, I Love it!!!