FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples are Here...

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by tWack
    Anybody know when(or if) this stuff will be for sale in Europe?
    I just bought a tub of the stuff from ebay so id try there if you have no luck anywhere else


  2. Quote Originally Posted by crgproject View Post
    I just bought a tub of the stuff from ebay so id try there if you have no luck anywhere else
    Thanks, I'll have a look!
    •   
       


  3. I live in a country where it's legal to buy and smoke marihuana, but I'm not allowed to import G8.. DAMN!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by tWack View Post
    I live in a country where it's legal to buy and smoke marihuana, but I'm not allowed to import G8.. DAMN!
    well mate its on ebay and they ship worldwide so i think it would be best buyen it from there

  5. Email sent. Thank you!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by crgproject View Post
    well mate its on ebay and they ship worldwide so i think it would be best buyen it from there
    I'll be buying it from the uk.. I don't want to get fined yet again LOL

  7. i dont understand why u cant buy it from ebay mate as far as i know the only place to get this stuff is from the usa so im haven to pay alot for it and postage is kinda cheap so why cant you just do the same as i am

  8. Quote Originally Posted by crgproject View Post
    i dont understand why u cant buy it from ebay mate as far as i know the only place to get this stuff is from the usa so im haven to pay alot for it and postage is kinda cheap so why cant you just do the same as i am
    The chance that customs will check a package coming from the US is a LOT bigger then a package sent from within the european union.. And if they confiscate the package chances are I will be paying a fine that will be a lot higher than the price I paid for the product...
    I already had that happen a couple of years ago.. So my address might still be on the customs watch list!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by tWack View Post
    The chance that customs will check a package coming from the US is a LOT bigger then a package sent from within the european union.. And if they confiscate the package chances are I will be paying a fine that will be a lot higher than the price I paid for the product...
    I already had that happen a couple of years ago.. So my address might still be on the customs watch list!
    now i get yer mate i duno what ur going to do then as i know only place you can get this stuff at the moment is the usa maybe coz its new and its not really had chance to get into shops thoughout the world your best talking to finaflex to be honest they should be able to tell you where you can get this product from scottydoc is a really decent guy like so he should help you out just pm him and he gives great advice

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tWack View Post
    I live in a country where it's legal to buy and smoke marihuana, but I'm not allowed to import G8.. DAMN!
    Yo.. That's Wack Bro, all pun intended!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tWack View Post
    The chance that customs will check a package coming from the US is a LOT bigger then a package sent from within the european union.. And if they confiscate the package chances are I will be paying a fine that will be a lot higher than the price I paid for the product...
    I already had that happen a couple of years ago.. So my address might still be on the customs watch list!
    I don't know what to tell you bro, I mean... personally, I would not take the chance, the product is great and all, but not worth a hefty fine or any other troubles it may cause you!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  12. I have been using G8 for about a week and a half and love it. Great sleep and wake up feeling energetic and great. I was using Somatamax from HI Tech prior to this product. Great stuff!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    I have been using G8 for about a week and a half and love it. Great sleep and wake up feeling energetic and great. I was using Somatamax from HI Tech prior to this product. Great stuff!!
    Somatomax from Hi-Tech is good stuff as well, but when we made our product, we purposely made it stronger and added a faster acting agent so you actually start feeling it much faster and for a longer period of time.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  14. I definitely notice it when I take it. Within 10 minutes I can begin to feel the effects. I have a lot of experience with these type products and am very impressed!!! Great job guys!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by crgproject View Post
    now i get yer mate i duno what ur going to do then as i know only place you can get this stuff at the moment is the usa maybe coz its new and its not really had chance to get into shops thoughout the world your best talking to finaflex to be honest they should be able to tell you where you can get this product from scottydoc is a really decent guy like so he should help you out just pm him and he gives great advice
    Thanks for the tips.. I'll be watching the uk webshops and ebay.co.uk for possible acquisition ! :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Yo.. That's Wack Bro, all pun intended!
    LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I don't know what to tell you bro, I mean... personally, I would not take the chance, the product is great and all, but not worth a hefty fine or any other troubles it may cause you!
    Probably true.. I just can't accept that my government decides for me what supplements I should and/or should not take. If a woman can get breast implants partly covered by insurance why can't a guy legally use AS, I find it so unfair boohoo

  16. these samples still available?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    these samples still available?
    I am still getting tons of daily requests, but I've been out of samples for about a week now and I keep asking when they are going to do another run and make some more, but I think they are more concerned with selling all the tubs of G8 they had made before they do another sample run, so as of right now, no, unfortunately not, but I will let everyone know when more samples will be made available!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    I am still getting tons of daily requests, but I've been out of samples for about a week now and I keep asking when they are going to do another run and make some more, but I think they are more concerned with selling all the tubs of G8 they had made before they do another sample run, so as of right now, no, unfortunately not, but I will let everyone know when more samples will be made available!
    Much appreciated
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I am still getting tons of daily requests, but I've been out of samples for about a week now and I keep asking when they are going to do another run and make some more, but I think they are more concerned with selling all the tubs of G8 they had made before they do another sample run, so as of right now, no, unfortunately not, but I will let everyone know when more samples will be made available!
    Looks like G8 is a success!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by tWack View Post
    Looks like G8 is a success!
    For the most part, yes and in a big way! I mean we have had a few people who are not fans and we have noticed that the taste may need a little work, but most people don't care about the taste as much as they care about the quality/performance of the product and it has been a pretty huge success in that department!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    For the most part, yes and in a big way! I mean we have had a few people who are not fans and we have noticed that the taste may need a little work, but most people don't care about the taste as much as they care about the quality/performance of the product and it has been a pretty huge success in that department!
    I will chug it down all day for the benefits. G8 is FOR REAL! I was so depressed when my samples were gone. This is a classic case of taste falling second to the effectiveness of the supplement.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I will chug it down all day for the benefits. G8 is FOR REAL! I was so depressed when my samples were gone. This is a classic case of taste falling second to the effectiveness of the supplement.
    I think I'm hearing another request to put under the "Tatoo-Fund" Hehehe!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    I think I'm hearing another request to put under the "Tatoo-Fund" Hehehe!
    By the time were done you'll have a body suit Ha!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  24. Trivia...is Back!!!

    Today's Trivia Question will be post at 2:30pm Eastern Standard time...

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/168461-redefine-nutriton-weightlifting-50.html#post3059499
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  25. can we get seconds on another sample? lol
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  26. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    can we get seconds on another sample? lol
    LoL, I know it is good stuff Bro and I'm sorry to inform you that there are still quite a few people waiting for their first sample, we ran out of samples about 2 weeks ago, so no go on a 2nd go around, but we definitely appreciate your enthusiasm!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  27. hahaha all good, im pickin up a tub forsure though. stuff is awesome
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  28. Just sent my email in. Can deff use some mood elevation here specially if its like a nootropic affect.

    I read that samples are not currently available. Send them when they are

  29. Quote Originally Posted by 1Sam
    Just sent my email in. Can deff use some mood elevation here specially if its like a nootropic affect.

    I read that samples are not currently available. Send them when they are
    G8 will elevate...and elevate...and elevate! This stuff is the Shiz and worth every penny bro!!

    Name:  image-954864316.png
Views: 96
Size:  838.4 KB
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  30. My sample was dumped out in my envelope!! So it went everywhere when I opened it!
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 10:13 AM
  2. free r4w samples and Coq DIESEL samples
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 07:15 PM
  3. Leviathan Free Samples-- yes totally free!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 01:27 PM
  4. 6 Day Power PowerFULL samples--Free FREE
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 12:27 AM
Log in
Log in