FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples are Here... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples are Here...

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  138 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tWack
    Anybody know when(or if) this stuff will be for sale in Europe?
    I just bought a tub of the stuff from ebay so id try there if you have no luck anywhere else

2. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crgproject View Post
    I just bought a tub of the stuff from ebay so id try there if you have no luck anywhere else
    Thanks, I'll have a look!

3. New Member
    Answers

I live in a country where it's legal to buy and smoke marihuana, but I'm not allowed to import G8.. DAMN!

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  138 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tWack View Post
    I live in a country where it's legal to buy and smoke marihuana, but I'm not allowed to import G8.. DAMN!
    well mate its on ebay and they ship worldwide so i think it would be best buyen it from there

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Email sent. Thank you!

6. New Member
    Answers

well mate its on ebay and they ship worldwide so i think it would be best buyen it from there
    I'll be buying it from the uk.. I don't want to get fined yet again LOL

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  138 lbs.
    Answers

i dont understand why u cant buy it from ebay mate as far as i know the only place to get this stuff is from the usa so im haven to pay alot for it and postage is kinda cheap so why cant you just do the same as i am

8. New Member
    Answers

i dont understand why u cant buy it from ebay mate as far as i know the only place to get this stuff is from the usa so im haven to pay alot for it and postage is kinda cheap so why cant you just do the same as i am
    The chance that customs will check a package coming from the US is a LOT bigger then a package sent from within the european union.. And if they confiscate the package chances are I will be paying a fine that will be a lot higher than the price I paid for the product...
    I already had that happen a couple of years ago.. So my address might still be on the customs watch list!

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  138 lbs.
    Answers

The chance that customs will check a package coming from the US is a LOT bigger then a package sent from within the european union.. And if they confiscate the package chances are I will be paying a fine that will be a lot higher than the price I paid for the product...
    I already had that happen a couple of years ago.. So my address might still be on the customs watch list!
    now i get yer mate i duno what ur going to do then as i know only place you can get this stuff at the moment is the usa maybe coz its new and its not really had chance to get into shops thoughout the world your best talking to finaflex to be honest they should be able to tell you where you can get this product from scottydoc is a really decent guy like so he should help you out just pm him and he gives great advice

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Yo.. That's Wack Bro, all pun intended!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I don't know what to tell you bro, I mean... personally, I would not take the chance, the product is great and all, but not worth a hefty fine or any other troubles it may cause you!
    www.finaflex.com

12. Board Sponsor
    Answers

I have been using G8 for about a week and a half and love it. Great sleep and wake up feeling energetic and great. I was using Somatamax from HI Tech prior to this product. Great stuff!!

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    I have been using G8 for about a week and a half and love it. Great sleep and wake up feeling energetic and great. I was using Somatamax from HI Tech prior to this product. Great stuff!!
    Somatomax from Hi-Tech is good stuff as well, but when we made our product, we purposely made it stronger and added a faster acting agent so you actually start feeling it much faster and for a longer period of time.
    www.finaflex.com

14. Board Sponsor
    Answers

I definitely notice it when I take it. Within 10 minutes I can begin to feel the effects. I have a lot of experience with these type products and am very impressed!!! Great job guys!

15. New Member
    Answers

now i get yer mate i duno what ur going to do then as i know only place you can get this stuff at the moment is the usa maybe coz its new and its not really had chance to get into shops thoughout the world your best talking to finaflex to be honest they should be able to tell you where you can get this product from scottydoc is a really decent guy like so he should help you out just pm him and he gives great advice
    Thanks for the tips.. I'll be watching the uk webshops and ebay.co.uk for possible acquisition ! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Yo.. That's Wack Bro, all pun intended!
    LOL

I don't know what to tell you bro, I mean... personally, I would not take the chance, the product is great and all, but not worth a hefty fine or any other troubles it may cause you!
    Probably true.. I just can't accept that my government decides for me what supplements I should and/or should not take. If a woman can get breast implants partly covered by insurance why can't a guy legally use AS, I find it so unfair boohoo

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

these samples still available?

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    these samples still available?
    I am still getting tons of daily requests, but I've been out of samples for about a week now and I keep asking when they are going to do another run and make some more, but I think they are more concerned with selling all the tubs of G8 they had made before they do another sample run, so as of right now, no, unfortunately not, but I will let everyone know when more samples will be made available!
    www.finaflex.com

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

I am still getting tons of daily requests, but I've been out of samples for about a week now and I keep asking when they are going to do another run and make some more, but I think they are more concerned with selling all the tubs of G8 they had made before they do another sample run, so as of right now, no, unfortunately not, but I will let everyone know when more samples will be made available!
    Much appreciated
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

19. New Member
    Answers

Looks like G8 is a success!

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Looks like G8 is a success!
    For the most part, yes and in a big way! I mean we have had a few people who are not fans and we have noticed that the taste may need a little work, but most people don't care about the taste as much as they care about the quality/performance of the product and it has been a pretty huge success in that department!
    www.finaflex.com

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

For the most part, yes and in a big way! I mean we have had a few people who are not fans and we have noticed that the taste may need a little work, but most people don't care about the taste as much as they care about the quality/performance of the product and it has been a pretty huge success in that department!
    I will chug it down all day for the benefits. G8 is FOR REAL! I was so depressed when my samples were gone. This is a classic case of taste falling second to the effectiveness of the supplement.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I will chug it down all day for the benefits. G8 is FOR REAL! I was so depressed when my samples were gone. This is a classic case of taste falling second to the effectiveness of the supplement.
    I think I'm hearing another request to put under the "Tatoo-Fund" Hehehe!
    www.finaflex.com

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

I think I'm hearing another request to put under the "Tatoo-Fund" Hehehe!
    By the time were done you'll have a body suit Ha!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Trivia...is Back!!!

Today's Trivia Question will be post at 2:30pm Eastern Standard time...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/168461-redefine-nutriton-weightlifting-50.html#post3059499
    www.finaflex.com

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

can we get seconds on another sample? lol
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    can we get seconds on another sample? lol
    LoL, I know it is good stuff Bro and I'm sorry to inform you that there are still quite a few people waiting for their first sample, we ran out of samples about 2 weeks ago, so no go on a 2nd go around, but we definitely appreciate your enthusiasm!
    www.finaflex.com

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

hahaha all good, im pickin up a tub forsure though. stuff is awesome
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

28. New Member
    Answers

Just sent my email in. Can deff use some mood elevation here specially if its like a nootropic affect.

I read that samples are not currently available. Send them when they are

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 1Sam
    Just sent my email in. Can deff use some mood elevation here specially if its like a nootropic affect.

I read that samples are not currently available. Send them when they are
    G8 will elevate...and elevate...and elevate! This stuff is the Shiz and worth every penny bro!!

Name:  image-954864316.png
Views: 75
Size:  838.4 KB

30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

My sample was dumped out in my envelope!! So it went everywhere when I opened it!
    I pick things up... and i put em down...

31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbotelho6791 View Post
    recieved my sample of finaflex g8.. actually lemme rephrase that g6.. i noticed on the front label they put a sticker 8 on top of the 6.. so really everyone its actually samples of old g6.. good try finaflex.

Ok I have just got to ask. Does it really matter if there was a sticker over the number 6? You did receive the sample free of cost and you are calling a company that did not have to send you anything a Tool. Wow what a way to show your gratitude. I just don't understand your logic. Doing things like this is a good way to not receive anything from any supplement company.

32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

recieved my sample of finaflex g8.. actually lemme rephrase that g6.. i noticed on the front label they put a sticker 8 on top of the 6.. so really everyone its actually samples of old g6.. good try finaflex.
    Well if you actually were around and did some reading you would have known that for specific reasons they couldn't use the name g6 and went with g8 instead. Everything was already packaged up and ready to go and then they had to change the name but not the ingredient profile. Your ignorance shows, and your unnecessary comments are in-accurate to say the least. They did not "try" anything, GOOD TRY to you; the joke is on you. Now you probably feel realll stupid about now

33. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20 View Post
    Well if you actually were around and did some reading you would have known that for specific reasons they couldn't use the name g6 and went with g8 instead. Everything was already packaged up and ready to go and then they had to change the name but not the ingredient profile. Your ignorance shows, and your unnecessary comments are in-accurate to say the least. They did not "try" anything, GOOD TRY to you; the joke is on you. Now you probably feel realll stupid about now
    LOL

34. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  144 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20 View Post
    oh ya.. about 5 minutes later i did and felt dumb as rocks.. damn..dredded loggin onto AM to find the comments lol

35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbotelho6791

oh ya.. about 5 minutes later i did and felt dumb as rocks.. damn..dredded loggin onto AM to find the comments lol
    Its all good at least you can fess up to a mistake instead of being a tool about it. Lol

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

OK, I am not trying to be rude, but you are being rude to us Bro, why is that? If you had been paying attention to everything being said and posted this product is Brand-New (there is no old or new formula), we named it G6, but due to copywrite infringements we changed it to G8 (which I clearly stated and explained), so yes, we put a sticker over the G6 label to save ourselves a ton of money on all our pre-made sample packs, call it what you like, but the formula is the exact same!
    www.finaflex.com

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Today's FINAFLEX Trivia is....

NOW!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/168461-redefine-nutriton-weightlifting-51.html#post3068467
    www.finaflex.com

38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I might have to try and get my hands on a sample of this.

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Email sent!

40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

GOT THAT FINAFLEX G8 BABY CHECK THIS OUT...PLEASE!
    Green's sweet dreams with FINAFLEX G8!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 09:13 AM
  2. Leviathan Free Samples-- yes totally free!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 12:27 PM
  3. 6 Day Power PowerFULL samples--Free FREE
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 11:27 PM