1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    Ya, I'm gunna back off on everything for a couple days. I''ve actually decided I'm gunna take it on Thursday night for sure since I can commit a lot of time to sleep. My first class doesn't begin until 11:00am on Friday morning, so I'm hoping to get some beastly rest from this stuff.

Just out of curiosity, was there a typo on the sample packs themselves? Cuz mine says G6 everywhere LOL
    Haha i noticed that too, must have decided to change the name after the sample packets were made at least that's my guess.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Haha i noticed that too, must have decided to change the name after the sample packets were made at least that's my guess.
    I believe there was some copyright issues or trademark problems with the G6 name, so they changed it to G8. Im not sure. Im sure the doc has the details
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

Mat you are correct. Doc had something prior about having trademark issues with the original name G6. He said they had to order a sh!t ton of stickers to put over the 6 to make the sample packet read G8.

I'm not going to be able to take mine until Monday. I have not had any sleep this week. I was literally up for 32 plus hours straight, slept for 8 and now I'm looking at another 24 hour run. (SUCKS) I go back to work tomorrow night and will not be able to devote anytime to sleeping until Monday.
    "THE DARK SIDE"
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Mat you are correct. Doc had something prior about having trademark issues with the original name G6. He said they had to order a sh!t ton of stickers to put over the 6 to make the sample packet read G8.
    I noticed that, and actually peeled it off on mine to see what was behind it. haha I was a bit concerned but then I realized there was probably an issue with the name g6 and it was easiest for u guys to just still use these packets. It would be a huge waste otherwise. LOL at least it says G8 on the front of the label
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    I noticed that, and actually peeled it off on mine to see what was behind it. haha I was a bit concerned but then I realized there was probably an issue with the name g6 and it was easiest for u guys to just still use these packets. It would be a huge waste otherwise. LOL at least it says G8 on the front of the label
    LoL, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your packs guys, yes there is a small square sticker with an 8 on it covering up the 6, due to trademark issues and to salvage what could have been a costly mistake, we put the sticker over it and salvaged all our sample packs... Whew! Same quality product, just a different name, no worries Guys, I promise!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.14%

Tried it the other night. It was supposed to be a Lemon flavor, so I was surprised to see that the powder was green LOL.
    Taste was ok. I mixed it in about 6oz of water. Needs some work on the lemon flavor. The color and taste reminded me of Midori for some reason lol. Overall wasn't a bad flavor though.
    Can't really report on it's effectiveness, since we'd need to use it on a regular basis to gain any benefits.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Quote Originally Posted by vudoo View Post
    Tried it the other night. It was supposed to be a Lemon flavor, so I was surprised to see that the powder was green LOL.
    Taste was ok. I mixed it in about 6oz of water. Needs some work on the lemon flavor. The color and taste reminded me of Midori for some reason lol. Overall wasn't a bad flavor though.
    Can't really report on it's effectiveness, since we'd need to use it on a regular basis to gain any benefits.
    Thanks for the review, yes it is green, LoL! As far as reporting on its effectiveness, the sample is designed to show how well it works as far as getting a deeper sleep (REM sleep) time when growth hormones are released naturally in the body, some people experience mild-moderate grogginess when they first wake up, but usually that goes away within 15-30mins of being awake and doing anything active, but the enhanced mood and energy it gives almost the entire next day on top of the incredible sleep the night before is what we are really looking for here!
    www.finaflex.com
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Got mine today..Thank you..SJ
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%

G8 Sample Review - Took my sample last night. The taste was ok, I believe if I played around with the amount of water I could get the taste to be really good. I took the sample around 10:30 and was out like a light around 11:30. I must say I slept really deep. I usually wake 3 or 4 times a night but only woke once last night because I had to pee. Now, I slept for about 7 hours, and when I got up, I was pretty groggy. It took me a good 15-30 minutes to shake the grogginess feeling, but took a couple of hours and cup of coffee to get mind set on being active. All I could think about was going back to bed. So, I will say this stuff definately works, but I wouldn't take it if your planning on getting less than 8 hours sleep. If your getting more then this stuff will be golden.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

took mine last night. flavor needs work for sure, especially since you cant mix in juice or anything without blunting gh release. I do think it does its job, slept deep and felt a little drunk when I got up. WOuld try it again if taste improves
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I took mine a few nights ago. Just in case in might keep me awake I took it when I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep. Flavor is tasty. The product kept me awake though. It put me in a good mood and made my mind race. Would not take it again, couldn't sleep but felt drowsy.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Just got mine today. Sad to say that it didn't fare so well in transit. Envelope was torn slightly and when I picked it up, I got covered with green powder. Not much left in packet -maybe a teaspoon or so. Guess I 'll have to wait to try it out. :-(
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1%

Got mine today, will be taking it, well right now haha will post results in the A.M.
    *taste is not so great, mixed it with 6oz water at first but had to add some more. Its drinkable tho lol..
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Mine came in but was the pack broke in the mail... Well thats what my mom said. Maybe I'll buy a bottle to run later
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1%

Just woke up from a awesome nights sleep thanks to G8. I'll usually lay in bed for at least a hour before I fall asleep but about 15 minutes after I took this I was feeling tired and very relaxed. Fell asleep almost instantly when I laid down. Didn't wake up once last night besides when my phone went off, and I usually wake up 3-4 times. Had a slight drunk feeling when I got up and walked around this morning but not complaining Overall I would recommend the product even if the taste does need some improvement. Great work guys!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.25%

G8 review

Mixability 9/10 : very easily mixed with 6oz of water. Stirred easily with a butter knife.

Taste 5/10: Not horrible, but not good either. Too chalky IMO. For lemon/citrus it seems to need more citric acid. But chalky-ness doesn't seem to lend itself to citrus flavors. Maybe strawberries and creme...

Sleep 9/10: Solid 8.5 hours with no "hangover" to speak of. Could feel the relaxation within 15 min of taking G8. Wonderfully blissful

Thank you DOC for giving out some samples of a solid product
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.89%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    LoL, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your packs guys, yes there is a small square sticker with an 8 on it covering up the 6, due to trademark issues and to salvage what could have been a costly mistake, we put the sticker over it and salvaged all our sample packs... Whew! Same quality product, just a different name, no worries Guys, I promise!!!
    good to know!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1%

Any info on when this will be released?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Noticed the sticker after you guys mentioned it. NICE SAVE I almost couldnt tell .
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.83%

SO I decided to try the g8 last night and wow I am impressed. My body is used to getting 8-8.5 hours of sleep a night and I have trouble sleeping past 8:30 in the morning. So last night I took the G8, I didnt think the taste was as bad as some people have said, id give it about a 7 out of 10. This morning I feel like I just woke up out of a coma. I slept straight for 10 and a half hours! I guess a negative of it would be if you didnt have that much time set aside for sleep each night and had to go to work. Also, I feel like I need more sleep and I am groggy. Almost similar to taking Tylenol PM.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%

thanks

My sample arrived, I'll be testing it soon :-)
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.33%

My review is up.. Thanks again for the sample.

Finaflex G8 Review
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

i hate to say this but my expericne with G8 was not the greatest....however I dont knwo if i cann attribute my problems exclusively to the G8. After taking the G8 I DEFINITELY gotvery tired which never happens at night for some reason,unfortunately I was busy doing things so i could not go right to sleep. I was actually a litle dizzy sleepy, which in my opinion is a good thing.... I didnt' notice that I fell asleep any sooner than normal but I also was very stressed from a rough few days and a lo on my mind with tests and a busy schedule ahead. Upon waking there was def. no hangover but for soem reason as the day went on I began feeling sicker and sicker, to the point where i was light headed and EXTREMELY fatigued, tired, and nautious. around 5 o clock I finally started feeling ok , not good but ok. I really hope it wasnt teh G8 because the initial reaction I had (the very sleepy dizzy feeling) was great. If only I could try it again...... it seeems like it may have jsut been a fluke response, or bad timing but at this point I am not willing to buy a tub in case I do have a reaction to it.....is there any chacne I may be able to try one more sample?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.53%

i had the same reaction mkretz. it felt like my equilibrium was off and id get these nauseus spells here and there. on a strict budget so i thought maybe it didnt go well with body fortress creatine pre but seeing your review it looks like it might not agree with some people. slept good after i finally yacked. thanks for the op and sorry i couldnt give a better review. who knows maybe it didnt agree with my pre.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.02%

Yea i thought it was just me but i woke up the next day so dizzy i couldnt walk. Idk but it didnt go away till about 10 hours after waking up from a 10 hour sleep. Maybe it just didnt agree with me...
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yikes. Some bad reactions huh? This is one of the 1st times i responded and others didnt...hmmm
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    i hate to say this but my expericne with G8 was not the greatest....however I dont knwo if i cann attribute my problems exclusively to the G8. After taking the G8 I DEFINITELY gotvery tired which never happens at night for some reason,unfortunately I was busy doing things so i could not go right to sleep. I was actually a litle dizzy sleepy, which in my opinion is a good thing.... I didnt' notice that I fell asleep any sooner than normal but I also was very stressed from a rough few days and a lo on my mind with tests and a busy schedule ahead. Upon waking there was def. no hangover but for soem reason as the day went on I began feeling sicker and sicker, to the point where i was light headed and EXTREMELY fatigued, tired, and nautious. around 5 o clock I finally started feeling ok , not good but ok. I really hope it wasnt teh G8 because the initial reaction I had (the very sleepy dizzy feeling) was great. If only I could try it again...... it seeems like it may have jsut been a fluke response, or bad timing but at this point I am not willing to buy a tub in case I do have a reaction to it.....is there any chacne I may be able to try one more sample?

I know that feeling and it's not good! Get your blood pressure checked! I went through a bout with the same thing about 8 years ago when I was EXTREMELY stressed. It was low blood pressure from the stress. Maybe it was just the G8 or a combo but check to be on the safe side! Best wishes!
  28. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.04%

My sample arrived, thanks ScottyDoc I'll try it tonight and write a review tomorrow.. I'm excited. It's been tough and stressfull week and I haven't had much sleep so I think G8 may be useful right now
  29. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.04%

My mini review is in supplement section: click

First off, I want to say thank you for ScottyDoc and Finaflex for sending me a sample pouch of G8, their new HGH boosting product.

I'm in the army right now and I've had a very hard week of practical training in Finnish forests so recovery hasn't been very good and I haven't had enough sleep lately.. I really felt like I'd enjoy something that could help my recovery after yesterdays two workouts (4.5 miles of jogging in 35-40 minutes and very intensive kettlebell workout for whole body). So it was nice to tear the pouch open and mix the powder with 3-4dl of water.

Taste: It doesn't taste as good as it smells but it isn't bad either. Easy to drink. I would give it 7 out of 10.

Mixability: I didn't use shaker to mix it but still the mixability was good.

Effects: First I didn't notice anything but after about half an hour it totally knocked me out. I had good 10 hours of sleep without interruptions and when I woke up, it felt like I was drunk for about 10 minutes but after that I felt totally refreshed and ready to face the new day This seems very solid product. Only negative thing is that I didn't see any dreams. Some may think it as positive thing but I don't.. Call me weird if you want but I really enjoy those vivid dreams what come with some HGH boosters

Would I use it again? Well, definitely, at least if it isn't too pricey. It gave me good 10 hours of sleep and knocked me out much harder than combination of GHenerate and N2Sleep does.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.67%

i do run low bp and am pretty stressed........but how do i fix that? sleep rght lol i need g8 lol
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%

My wife confiscated my sample.. She will be using it this week..
    Of the 2 of us she is the bad sleeper. She sleeps very light, wakes up regularly, and can not go to sleep easily..

I will post her feedback.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Quote Originally Posted by tWack View Post
    My wife confiscated my sample.. She will be using it this week..
    Of the 2 of us she is the bad sleeper. She sleeps very light, wakes up regularly, and can not go to sleep easily..

I will post her feedback.
    Thanks Bro!
    www.finaflex.com
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  144 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.1%

email sent! woohoo!
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.45%

Taste: 7/10
    Deep Sleep: 10/10
    Side Effects: 9/10

My experience with this supp is mixed. I did enter into a very deep sleep. However, when I woke up in the morning, all seemed okay but within the next half hour I began to feel dizzy and drowsy, almost nauseous, these feelings lasted up until about noon. If I didn't have to wake up early the next day and I just stayed in bed, this might be a great supplement to help you experience a deeper night's rest. If you take this the night before work and you have to get up early, beware it is extremely strong and you could experience some unwanted sides.
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%

I was pretty excited when I found the sample in the mail, but unfortunately most of it had dumped out into the envelope. One more try?
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%

Well my wife tried the sample last night..

Taste: 7/10 She didn't think the taste was very good, but still quite easy to drink.
    Sleep: 10/10 She slept the whole night through, very deep sleep, and feels refreshed now.

Side effects: She had a hard time waking up this morning, was groggy and a little dizzy the first 15 minutes after getting up. These effects dissipated fast. This stuff has such a strong effect that it is not advisable (if you have no prior experience with this stuff) to take it the night before an important day when you have to be up and awake early. Maybe the effects will wear off when you use it for a while, or taking a smaller dose will help.

Coclusion: My wife often has a hard time getting to sleep and staying asleep. Using G8 means she can take a scoop, get into bed and sleep uninterrupted for about 11 hours. The day after she will feel refreshed and energetic.
    She wants me to order some so she can use it in the weekend once or twice a week! According to my wife this is a good product!

Thanks a lot for the sample!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%

Taste : not very good but was able to drink it
    Mixability: mixed very easily with spoon with no sediment at bottom of glass

I took it at 9:15 pm and by 9:45 I was starting to feel hot and had an itching/ tingling as though I had taken a big dose of beta alanine. Wife came to bed and had marital relations. When we were done, I felt like passing out. Had a good night's sleep. Woke up at 8:30 and felt very groggy. The feeling didn't go away for most of the day. At 11:30, I layed back down and slept till 1 pm. I got up and tried to be as active as I could. It kinda went away. Went to go lift and had to cut it short because I started feeling like crap. Went outside and threw up four times. Not from the lifting either. On the drive home, started to feel lots better.

In summary, I will not be buying any G8. The feeling of being hung-over all day sucks! For me, the cons outweigh the pros. I appreciate the opportunity to try this out and regret that I can't give it a positive review.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%

I took it at 9:15 pm and by 9:45 I was starting to feel hot and had an itching/ tingling as though I had taken a big dose of beta alanine. Wife came to bed and had marital relations. When we were done, I felt like passing out. Had a good night's sleep. Woke up at 8:30 and felt very groggy. The feeling didn't go away for most of the day. At 11:30, I layed back down and slept till 1 pm. I got up and tried to be as active as I could. It kinda went away. Went to go lift and had to cut it short because I started feeling like crap. Went outside and threw up four times. Not from the lifting either. On the drive home, started to feel lots better.

In summary, I will not be buying any G8. The feeling of being hung-over all day sucks! For me, the cons outweigh the pros. I appreciate the opportunity to try this out and regret that I can't give it a positive review.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

I got that hangover feeling too... didn't get sick though.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%

Anybody know when(or if) this stuff will be for sale in Europe?

Similar Forum Threads

1. SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 11:13 AM
  2. Leviathan Free Samples-- yes totally free!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 02:27 PM
  3. 6 Day Power PowerFULL samples--Free FREE
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 01:27 AM