FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples are Here...

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    review is up, but half way done...we'll see how i feel tomorrow

Quick Review of FINAFLEX G8 (Lemon Freeze)
    my bad for d-baggin but i through my review in ur thread lol sorry, just felt too lazy makin a new thread
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

2. email sent this stuff sounds great cant wait to try it
    •   

3. My review is in the supplements/logs section. I would post a link but the forum won't let me.
    "The only way to achieve your goals is to bite off more than you can chew, and fuŠkin chew it!"
    — Mickey Mouse

4. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    my bad for d-baggin but i through my review in ur thread lol sorry, just felt too lazy makin a new thread
    dont worry. i think our reviews compliment each other. plus it's actually kind of cool that you can read multiple reviews in the same thread.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    dont worry. i think our reviews compliment each other. plus it's actually kind of cool that you can read multiple reviews in the same thread.
    lol thats what i was thinkin. thers gonna be a bunch of threads on it and it seems easier for people to just make one thread of a bunch of reviews
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

6. How exactly can I get my hands on this sample?

7. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    lol thats what i was thinkin. thers gonna be a bunch of threads on it and it seems easier for people to just make one thread of a bunch of reviews
    I'm taking my sample tonight and if you guys don't mind and DOC is cool with it, I'll just throw mine in the mix as well.

I agree that it is much easier to just go to one thread and get multiple reviews. Makes it more customer friendly!!!
    "THE DARK SIDE"

8. Got mine today! See how this stuff is, will take it this weekend and give feedback if wanted

9. THANKS SCOTTY DOC, EMAIL SENT.WILL POST REVIEW AFTER CONSUMPTION. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Lockxxheed View Post
    How exactly can I get my hands on this sample?
    Just scroll back to page one in the very beginning of this thread and it will answer all your questions Bro!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   

11. FYI... to everyone that has sent in a sample request late last week up til this morning, they all went out in today's mail, you should be receiving them soon!
    www.finaflex.com

12. I received mine and will say this is quite strong. Al where do you want me to post my mini review?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

13. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I received mine and will say this is quite strong. Al where do you want me to post my mini review?
    I was hoping everyone would like FINAFLEX on their FaceBook fan page...http://www.facebook.com/pages/FINAFLEX/115814985104139 and posted it on there, that is what I asked everyone to please do! I mean all I really am asking for is the basics, mixability, taste, how they felt, how they slept and any additional comments they want to add!
    www.finaflex.com

14. Got mine in the mail today. I really wanna take it now..... but I just had blood in my BM that I took not too long ago. So, I'm a bit concerned about that, so I plan on refraining from any supplementation for a bit. I'll probably end up taking it by Thursday evening at the latest.

15. FINAFLEX G8 Sample Review

Review is up!

I really would need to log it to give you a more complete thorough review as far as results wise/recovery/libido but the basis of this product is that it works really well for sleep. Taste is a working point but besides that i actually really really like this stuff!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

16. Got mine today as well. Will take it tonight.

17. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    Got mine in the mail today. I really wanna take it now..... but I just had blood in my BM that I took not too long ago. So, I'm a bit concerned about that, so I plan on refraining from any supplementation for a bit. I'll probably end up taking it by Thursday evening at the latest.
    I don't think it will upset your stomach or gastrointestinal tract my friend, but then again, that is nothing to play around with, always better to be safe than sorry, I will in no way be upset if you just save it for a later date out of concern for your health, do what is right for you... just a sample Bro, just a sample!!! With G8, I definitely won't lose any sleep over it, all pun intended, LoL!
    www.finaflex.com

18. Ya, I'm gunna back off on everything for a couple days. I''ve actually decided I'm gunna take it on Thursday night for sure since I can commit a lot of time to sleep. My first class doesn't begin until 11:00am on Friday morning, so I'm hoping to get some beastly rest from this stuff.

Just out of curiosity, was there a typo on the sample packs themselves? Cuz mine says G6 everywhere LOL

19. Still waiting on mine. Waiting on three packages. This, a head for my truck engine and piston rings. Anxiously waiting on all three!
    BPS Rep
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

20. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    Ya, I'm gunna back off on everything for a couple days. I''ve actually decided I'm gunna take it on Thursday night for sure since I can commit a lot of time to sleep. My first class doesn't begin until 11:00am on Friday morning, so I'm hoping to get some beastly rest from this stuff.

Just out of curiosity, was there a typo on the sample packs themselves? Cuz mine says G6 everywhere LOL
    Haha i noticed that too, must have decided to change the name after the sample packets were made at least that's my guess.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

21. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Haha i noticed that too, must have decided to change the name after the sample packets were made at least that's my guess.
    I believe there was some copyright issues or trademark problems with the G6 name, so they changed it to G8. Im not sure. Im sure the doc has the details
    RecoverBro ELITE

22. Mat you are correct. Doc had something prior about having trademark issues with the original name G6. He said they had to order a sh!t ton of stickers to put over the 6 to make the sample packet read G8.

I'm not going to be able to take mine until Monday. I have not had any sleep this week. I was literally up for 32 plus hours straight, slept for 8 and now I'm looking at another 24 hour run. (SUCKS) I go back to work tomorrow night and will not be able to devote anytime to sleeping until Monday.
    "THE DARK SIDE"

23. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Mat you are correct. Doc had something prior about having trademark issues with the original name G6. He said they had to order a sh!t ton of stickers to put over the 6 to make the sample packet read G8.
    I noticed that, and actually peeled it off on mine to see what was behind it. haha I was a bit concerned but then I realized there was probably an issue with the name g6 and it was easiest for u guys to just still use these packets. It would be a huge waste otherwise. LOL at least it says G8 on the front of the label

24. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    I noticed that, and actually peeled it off on mine to see what was behind it. haha I was a bit concerned but then I realized there was probably an issue with the name g6 and it was easiest for u guys to just still use these packets. It would be a huge waste otherwise. LOL at least it says G8 on the front of the label
    LoL, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your packs guys, yes there is a small square sticker with an 8 on it covering up the 6, due to trademark issues and to salvage what could have been a costly mistake, we put the sticker over it and salvaged all our sample packs... Whew! Same quality product, just a different name, no worries Guys, I promise!!!
    www.finaflex.com

25. Tried it the other night. It was supposed to be a Lemon flavor, so I was surprised to see that the powder was green LOL.
    Taste was ok. I mixed it in about 6oz of water. Needs some work on the lemon flavor. The color and taste reminded me of Midori for some reason lol. Overall wasn't a bad flavor though.
    Can't really report on it's effectiveness, since we'd need to use it on a regular basis to gain any benefits.

26. Quote Originally Posted by vudoo View Post
    Tried it the other night. It was supposed to be a Lemon flavor, so I was surprised to see that the powder was green LOL.
    Taste was ok. I mixed it in about 6oz of water. Needs some work on the lemon flavor. The color and taste reminded me of Midori for some reason lol. Overall wasn't a bad flavor though.
    Can't really report on it's effectiveness, since we'd need to use it on a regular basis to gain any benefits.
    Thanks for the review, yes it is green, LoL! As far as reporting on its effectiveness, the sample is designed to show how well it works as far as getting a deeper sleep (REM sleep) time when growth hormones are released naturally in the body, some people experience mild-moderate grogginess when they first wake up, but usually that goes away within 15-30mins of being awake and doing anything active, but the enhanced mood and energy it gives almost the entire next day on top of the incredible sleep the night before is what we are really looking for here!
    www.finaflex.com

27. Got mine today..Thank you..SJ

28. G8 Sample Review - Took my sample last night. The taste was ok, I believe if I played around with the amount of water I could get the taste to be really good. I took the sample around 10:30 and was out like a light around 11:30. I must say I slept really deep. I usually wake 3 or 4 times a night but only woke once last night because I had to pee. Now, I slept for about 7 hours, and when I got up, I was pretty groggy. It took me a good 15-30 minutes to shake the grogginess feeling, but took a couple of hours and cup of coffee to get mind set on being active. All I could think about was going back to bed. So, I will say this stuff definately works, but I wouldn't take it if your planning on getting less than 8 hours sleep. If your getting more then this stuff will be golden.

29. took mine last night. flavor needs work for sure, especially since you cant mix in juice or anything without blunting gh release. I do think it does its job, slept deep and felt a little drunk when I got up. WOuld try it again if taste improves

Similar Forum Threads

1. SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 11:13 AM
  2. free r4w samples and Coq DIESEL samples
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 08:15 PM
  3. Leviathan Free Samples-- yes totally free!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 02:27 PM
  4. 6 Day Power PowerFULL samples--Free FREE
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 01:27 AM