FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples are Here...

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. email sent! looking forward to trying it.. never tried any finaflex products

2. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Just so everyone knows, I plan on starting to send the samples out by the end of this week in the order in which they were received!
    Gracias sir.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Just so everyone knows, I plan on starting to send the samples out by the end of this week in the order in which they were received!
    Good stuff, I sent the request in very shortly after this went up.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

4. can we ask for a sample of this if we have gotten samples in the past?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    can we ask for a sample of this if we have gotten samples in the past?
    Yes, but all I am sending is a sample of G8, so anyone can ask for a sample of it because that is all I'm sending, not a whole package like I sent before with all our products... only the G8!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

6. jsut making sure thanks!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    jsut making sure thanks!
    Anytime Bro, you're gonna Love G8... You're all gonna LOVE FINAFLEX G8!
    www.finaflex.com

8. FYI... Just to give everyone a good idea of how you feel when you take G8, because yes you feel it, it is designed to take 1hr before bed, make sure you can dedicate 8hrs to good quality sleep, if you don't, you may have trouble waking up and feel groggy the next morning, but even still that will wear off within around 15mins as you wake up! I compare it to drinking a glass or two of wine, it gets you very relaxed and chill, then you can pretty much fall asleep whenever you want once you start feeling it... (30mins-1hr after taking it).

Now me... personally, I will take it as soon as I get home from work, about 3-4hrs before I plan to go to bed, I chill, watch a little TV, then when my eyes get too heavy... I just go to bed and sleep like a BABY... Oh and BEWARE of weird dreams!
    www.finaflex.com

9. I took a similar product from a different company and it didn't help me sleep at all. In fact I was up all night that night with extra energy. I think I will take this product during the day.

10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I took a similar product from a different company and it didn't help me sleep at all. In fact I was up all night that night with extra energy. I think I will take this product during the day.
    Was it Somatomax by HiTech Pharmaceuticals?
    www.finaflex.com
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    FYI... Just to give everyone a good idea of how you feel when you take G8, because yes you feel it, it is designed to take 1hr before bed, make sure you can dedicate 8hrs to good quality sleep, if you don't, you may have trouble waking up and feel groggy the next morning, but even still that will wear off within around 15mins as you wake up! I compare it to drinking a glass or two of wine, it gets you very relaxed and chill, then you can pretty much fall asleep whenever you want once you start feeling it... (30mins-1hr after taking it).

Now me... personally, I will take it as soon as I get home from work, about 3-4hrs before I plan to go to bed, I chill, watch a little TV, then when my eyes get too heavy... I just go to bed and sleep like a BABY... Oh and BEWARE of weird dreams!
    Should this be taken w/o food? Far from food? With food? Etc.?

And how many servings per bottle and price point ? I might need to pick up a tub to run later on. Just planning ahead so I can forecast my allowance lol. I like to plan. haha
    RecoverBro ELITE

12. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Should this be taken w/o food? Far from food? With food? Etc.?

And how many servings per bottle and price point ? I might need to pick up a tub to run later on. Just planning ahead so I can forecast my allowance lol. I like to plan. haha
    Taken with or without food does not matter. I have no idea what places will sell it for, I only know the price we are going to sell it to our distributors, I am going to assume that it will run in the $45 per tube range, will probably find it cheaper some places online, and there are 20 servings per tub!
    www.finaflex.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Taken with or without food does not matter. I have no idea what places will sell it for, I only know the price we are going to sell it to our distributors, I am going to assume that it will run in the $45 per tube range, will probably find it cheaper some places online, and there are 20 servings per tub!
    E****lent! If the samples Deliver I'll be sure to look get on the bottle.
    RecoverBro ELITE

14. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Was it Somatomax by HiTech Pharmaceuticals?
    No HGH Pro by Anabolic Innovations.

15. I'll definitely give you detailed feedback when this stuff arrives, i'll more than likely be buying a tub too!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

16. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    No HGH Pro by Anabolic Innovations.
    I am unfamiliar with that product, sorry that happened! I mean you can take it during the day, just might make you a little loopy, I mean based on the ingredient profile, I do not see how it could keep you awake vs. falling soundly to sleep, but then again, I have heard of benadryl knocking oner person out, while wiring another like coke, so I guess it all depends on the person, please let me know what your experience is with G8 after you take it... Thanks!
    www.finaflex.com

17. Alright... alright... alright... I am finally caught up! As of tomorrow morning all FINAFLEX G8 samples will be mailed out, they are all complete and ready for tomorrow's mail! Please expect your samples within 5-7 business days! I do ask one small favor from each and every one of you who receives a sample, Please like our fan-page on FaceBook... http://www.facebook.com/pages/FINAFLEX/115814985104139 and submit one post giving your honest opinion of our new FINAFLEX G8 product. Thank You All, enjoy our products!
    www.finaflex.com

18. Hell yeah, can't wait to try this.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

19. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Hell yeah, can't wait to try this.
    They were picked up in today's mail, so they are literally out of my hands and in the hands of the USPS!
    www.finaflex.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    They were picked up in today's mail, so they are literally out of my hands and in the hands of the USPS!

Has anyone else noticed how slow the USPS is lately? (Lately = Last few years) I'm sure they have downsized due to the net, but it's getting stupid. I remember when the postal worker would walk hers/his route and was always in a good mood. Now, they have drive everywhere and even regulate how close you can park next to your own fugging mailbox.
    "THE DARK SIDE"

21. Arrived today! I am going to try it right now! My roommates laughed at the To: Line on the envelope haha

22. Review typed boyh in finaflex section here on AM and as well on the facebook page.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

23. Quote Originally Posted by biglifter85 View Post
    Arrived today! I am going to try it right now! My roommates laughed at the To: Line on the envelope haha
    LoL, I had to put "The SILO" on there, just had to!!!
    www.finaflex.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Review typed boyh in finaflex section here on AM and as well on the facebook page.
    Thanks Bro!
    www.finaflex.com

25. Got mine today. Will try it tonight and review in the morning.
    "The only way to achieve your goals is to bite off more than you can chew, and fuŠkin chew it!"
    — Mickey Mouse

26. Quote Originally Posted by Bigjoe214 View Post
    Got mine today. Will try it tonight and review in the morning.
    Awesome, Thank you, Love your Avatar by the way and from what I see in your stats, very fitting!
    www.finaflex.com

27. Got mine today as well... Will try it tomorrow night!

28. came in today and just downed it. it smells a lot better than it taste lol lets see how the sleep will be
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

29. review is up, but half way done...we'll see how i feel tomorrow

Quick Review of FINAFLEX G8 (Lemon Freeze)
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

30. Got mine yesterday will take it sometime this week and review

Similar Forum Threads

1. SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 11:13 AM
  2. free r4w samples and Coq DIESEL samples
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 08:15 PM
  3. Leviathan Free Samples-- yes totally free!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 02:27 PM
  4. 6 Day Power PowerFULL samples--Free FREE
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 01:27 AM