Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you Creative?

Can you Draw?

Want $200+ worth of Supplements?

If your answer yes then this is the PERFECT promo for you!

We at Taurus Nutrition are in need of a new and creative logo design. Currently this is our logo:

TN.png

The goal for the new design is to somehow maintain a Bull type theme but step up the hardcore scale a bunch.

We will be looking for a designer but we thought it would be nice to give our fans a chance to become involved with this, hence the contest. This promo will be run on all boards Taurus is a sponsor of and our facebook page. Only one design will be chosen.

NOW FOR THE PRIZE!

The creator of the design we select will receive over $200 worth of Taurus Nutrition Products!!

3 tubs of Wyked
3 tubs of DA-HCG
3 bottles of 5aOHP

AND it doesn't stop there!

Along with the above package the winner will be the FIRST to receive a free bottle of our new product!

So to re-cap that is

3 tubs of Wyked ($75 value)
3 tubs of DA-HCG ($48 value)
3 bottles of 5aOHP ($120 value)
VIP access to brand new product (PRICELESS!)

If you think you are up for the task then let the entries begin!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creative juices are starting to flow.....

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will not be choosing the winner for this contest. I will present all entries to the bosses and get their feedback and relay it to you guys. I am really not to sure what it is exactly they are looking for. All that was expressed is that they want it "HARDCORE" but other than that I would say just keep submitting ideas and I was see if anything is in the right direction.

Personally I LOVE the idea of a minotaur as a logo. Half man half BEAST! Has a head of a bull (Taurus) and a beast buff body (bodybuilding) fits perfectly with the company IMO. I think something like my avatar would be great or something along these lines

minotaure_02.jpg

or imagine this one but with him holding a barbell doing a deadlift instead of holding a axe

minotaur.jpg

but again I am not the one choosing the winner :(

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I will not be choosing the winner for this contest. I will present all entries to the bosses and get their feedback and relay it to you guys. I am really not to sure what it is exactly they are looking for. All that was expressed is that they want it "HARDCORE" but other than that I would say just keep submitting ideas and I was see if anything is in the right direction.

Personally I LOVE the idea of a minotaur as a logo. Half man half BEAST! Has a head of a bull (Taurus) and a beast buff body (bodybuilding) fits perfectly with the company IMO. I think something like my avatar would be great or something along these lines

or imagine this one but with him holding a barbell doing a deadlift instead of holding a ax

Ah, I see what you mean by "hardcore" lol yeah that was just a doodle I did sitting at my desk... I'll draw up some comic book-ish minotaur stuff and submit it...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Working on something, when does it have to be in by?

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
We will keep it going until we find the right logo.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, I see what you mean by "hardcore" lol yeah that was just a doodle I did sitting at my desk... I'll draw up some comic book-ish minotaur stuff and submit it...
That is just something I like and think would be cool.

I am sure BigK can elaborate more on what he is looking for

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got this. Game over. Move along please. I win. The most hardcore Taurus picture you will ever see.

BOOM!!!

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
if only someone had already made you a banner with something like this... oh wait.. :p

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
jtterrible Have you done some work in the past for Taurus?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I did but never heard back.. last I heard they were looking into it.. lol.. that top minotaur was already incorporated into my banner

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

View attachment 42375

or imagine this one but with him holding a barbell doing a deadlift instead of holding a axe

View attachment 42376

No disrespect cause those are incredible drawings/images, however, isn't that more like a Mascot figure and not entirely a logo ?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if only someone had already made you a banner with something like this... oh wait.. :p
That's why I messages you the link dummy :p

The bosses wanted to make a promo out of this to get a variety of ideas and also extend the opportunity to everyone else. However I did send you banner in for review but with the releases of all these new products it is been crazy hectic. Now we have a someone taking control of Taurus and allowing Eric to focus more in the lab it is a better time to try and get this new logo figured out.

Submit that banner you did here bud!!

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
jtterrible post up what u made man. Would like to see it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No disrespect cause those are incredible drawings/images, however, isn't that more like a Mascot figure and not entirely a logo ?
None taken bud :D

I was simply trying to suggest some direction for it. I am in now way a graphic designer or marketing person. I guess those suggestions were just my inner comic book nerd speaking out, but I still think the Minotaur concept is bad ass!

Also here goes another one I received from PM
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9806/taurus2z.jpg

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am in no way a graphic designer so anything I submit would look better if my young daughter drew it with her crayons.

Would a submitle for an idea/concept that I could sketch out be acceptable or is an actual real representation required ?

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
I am in no way a graphic designer so anything I submit would look better if my young daughter drew it with her crayons.

Would a submitle for an idea/concept that I could sketch out be acceptable or is an actual real representation required ?
We are looking for a finished product or close to it. But if you have a great idea get it up man.

Big K

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
interesting...i keep checking on this to see some designs but none yet, in tho

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ICJLM did you design that?

Or did you find that image?

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
This is what I have been playing around with tonight.

Big K TN.gif

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Little different

Big K TN 2.gif

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me know if Canadians can enter this, my wife is a wicked artist and will def make a sick new logo drawing.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We ship to you guys so I would say yes. I don't think WYKED will make it now that 1,3 is a controlled substance in Canada.... :(

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We ship to you guys so I would say yes. I don't think WYKED will make it now that 1,3 is a controlled substance in Canada.... :(
aha of all the orders I got I believe they only checked one, which was GPLC, they opened it up and still put it back in the box , even tho it's banned here lol

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
ICJLM did you design that?

Or did you find that image?
A friend of mine designed the logo. He's always been good at this sorta stuff, and he too loves him some supps, so I figured he could whip something up! He just doesn't have a username on these boards so he just had me submit it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A friend of mine designed the logo. He's always been good at this sorta stuff, and he too loves him some supps, so I figured he could whip something up! He just doesn't have a username on these boards so he just had me submit it.
Nice. The bull looks like it has a little anime style thrown into it.

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Let me know if Canadians can enter this, my wife is a wicked artist and will def make a sick new logo drawing.
I will get it to you one way or another bro if you win

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like it. VERY professional looking! Your boy gots some talent for sure.

Think you can get him to tweak it some? I am being told they like it but it isn't exactly what they are looking for. Really want a sense of "hardcore" or "aggression" from it. Maybe a different lettering or some bull tweaks?

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I really like it. VERY professional looking! Your boy gots some talent for sure.

Think you can get him to tweak it some? I am being told they like it but it isn't exactly what they are looking for. Really want a sense of "hardcore" or "aggression" from it. Maybe a different lettering or some bull tweaks?
Ya, the dude has some serious skills when it comes to ANYTHING related to computers!

And I'm sure he'd be willing to tweak the design, or throw up some new ones if he can find the time. I linked him to the thread, so I'll give him a call now and tell him to check out the recent feedback.
So expect to hear back from me soon!

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established

Inspired by the pictures you posted, as you will see. Not looking to take any credit, since it's just an idea to complement ICJLM's friends work. Something more like this? Just a quick mockup as an idea.

Screen shot 2011-08-13 at 22.14.33.png

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Subd

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to seeing the designs!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
_x.jpg

This Logo was hand drawn then converted to a vector image in Adobe Illustrator. It will be found no where amongst the sea of images available
on the internet...only here!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are a couple entries from another site we are on

how-to-draw-a-cartoon-bull-1-1.jpg

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The bottom one is off the web. I would be cautious of that one. I'm pretty sure it was by a design company that was selling it. I have no idea what kind of legal stuff would be involved.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The bottom one is off the web. I would be cautious of that one. I'm pretty sure it was by a design company that was selling it. I have no idea what kind of legal stuff would be involved.
Thanks for the heads up!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem! Hate to see a good company get in trouble for something like that.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Just used to show a concept of maybe how that possible DIRECTION that design COULD go in. Of course if you are going to actually use someones work, you seek copyright to do that.

Just intended to create a visual aid to maybe nudge a design in the right direction, not submitting for the contest.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some cool ideas starting to come in here.

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Ok this is very cool, very cool bro. Any way you can show me a blue version of this? Trying to keep with white , blue and black.

Big K

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
TN_White-Wrinkled-Front.jpg

Looks like T's are they way to go huh. Any criticism is welcome.