Buy One, Get One FREE on ALL Androseries -- Plus, new Before & After pics!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Exclamation Buy One, Get One FREE on ALL Androseries -- Plus, new Before & After pics!


    AM member,


    I’m proud to announce the biggest blowout of the year on the AndroSeries products.


    If you've had any hesitations on making the leap to the AndroSeries, now is your one-time chance to do it big.


    Right now --

    Buy one, get one FREE on ANY AndroSeries product!*
    Plus you can mix n' match ;-)




    *Any AndroSeries product of equal or lesser value.
    Valid only at primordialperformance.com until supplies last.
    Not valid with other coupons.




    You can buy an AndroMass, and get AndroHard free -- Our strongest strength and mass building stack.


    Or...


    You can buy AndroHard, and get AndroLean free -- Our most powerful cutting and hardening combo.


    Or...


    Get together with your friends and gym buddies and grab yourself a truck full of AndroSeries products for your cycles to come.

    **************




    Just be sure to get your order in now -- Once the AndroSeries products are sold out, the sale will be over and the products will be gone forever. (until the next "v3" generation comes out later this year)



    Still sceptical about the results? Then checkout the latest before and after pics - UPDATED: Before and After pics of AndroSeries users! - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums


    Before & After Pictures










    Eric Potratz
    Primordial Founder & President


    Questions?
    Phone – 1-800-568-2924
    Email - info@primordialperformance.com
    9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support
    Visit - Primordial Performance


  2. How long will this last? I need more androhard.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    How long will this last? I need more androhard.
    When the current stock runs out

    •   
       


  4. Ohhhh thank you thank you

  5. Until all of the current AndroSeries are sold out... and then everyone will wait until the 3rd generation comes out.

    -Eric

  6. Just an FYI -

    There is a problem with our discount software for the "mix n match" option.

    If you are trying to get a free product of LESSER VALUE, such as buying and AndroMass and getting an AndroHard FREE, you need to make a NOTE in the COMMENTS SECTION saying "Please BOGO AndroHard" upon checkout. (or whatever product you want added free)

    Just be sure to pay for the higher valued item at FULL PRICE and you will be given your free BOGO bottle upon request.

    -Eric


  7. From the pics under Dustin it says 8/20/11??

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    From the pics under Dustin it says 8/20/11??
    It's supposed to say 8/2011


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Until all of the current AndroSeries are sold out... and then everyone will wait until the 3rd generation comes out.

    -Eric
    Exciting news right there ; )

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Just an FYI -

    There is a problem with our discount software for the "mix n match" option.

    If you are trying to get a free product of LESSER VALUE, such as buying and AndroMass and getting an AndroHard FREE, you need to make a NOTE in the COMMENTS SECTION saying "Please BOGO AndroHard" upon checkout. (or whatever product you want added free)

    Just be sure to pay for the higher valued item at FULL PRICE and you will be given your free BOGO bottle upon request.

    -Eric
    Props Ryan, thank you again for the details.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  10. Sweet a better androhard, I'm getting very excited about this. Anyway to set up a monthly shipment?

    You guys have no idea how much of a blessing it is to have regular nips again.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Sweet a better androhard, I'm getting very excited about this. Anyway to set up a monthly shipment? You guys have no idea how much of a blessing it is to have regular nips again.
    That would be pretty sweet. Btw im stoked about your status : )
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  12. I almost cry when I think of androhard and my nips I hate to sound homo but jeez even my wife made fun of me lmfao.

    Thanks Rulk.

  13. Details on v3?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    Details on v3?
    I think for now all that has been "officially" stated is that it will combat the lethargy some see with current AH. Most familiar with the compound might be able to figure it out.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  15. confused on the 25% JEREDHOOKUPS on the PP forum. can u use it with the BOGOF offer aswell?

    thanks

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jayice View Post
    confused on the 25% JEREDHOOKUPS on the PP forum. can u use it with the BOGOF offer aswell?

    thanks
    I don't believe so.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  17. Quote Originally Posted by jayice View Post
    confused on the 25% JEREDHOOKUPS on the PP forum. can u use it with the BOGOF offer aswell?

    thanks
    No you cannot, only for a single bottle purchase


  18. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I almost cry when I think of androhard and my nips I hate to sound homo but jeez even my wife made fun of me lmfao.

    Thanks Rulk.
    NP WaR ; )

    Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    Details on v3?
    Improving an already great product and as HTS commented, tackling the lethargy issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by jayice View Post
    confused on the 25% JEREDHOOKUPS on the PP forum. can u use it with the BOGOF offer aswell?

    thanks
    The Buy one get one Free sale is as good as its ever goin to get. We'll probably never see it again.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  19. Big Sale Bump
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  20. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I almost cry when I think of androhard and my nips I hate to sound homo but jeez even my wife made fun of me lmfao.

    Thanks Rulk.
    Luckily, my wife doesn't give me any **** for my puffy nips.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  21. Grabbing a few bottles for the stash, hopefully will see some return on my investment in the future
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  22. I hope there is some left after the sale...


  23. Sale is over?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Sale is over?
    Sale is over when the stock is out, which hasn't happened yet.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Luckily, my wife doesn't give me any **** for my puffy nips.
    I thought AndroHard was supposed to be a gyno-friendly compound? Can someone chime in and correct if I'm wrong?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by kc777 View Post
    I thought AndroHard was supposed to be a gyno-friendly compound? Can someone chime in and correct if I'm wrong?
    I wasn't alluding that AH gave me puffy nipples. I've had these damn things for almost 15 years now.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  27. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    I wasn't alluding that AH gave me puffy nipples. I've had these damn things for almost 15 years now.
    Okay cool, I have puffy nips too from way back when I was a kid, but just want to make sure, I don't need them ever getting bigger! I was reading whatsAroids comment about androhard and his nipples, weird time to chime in lol.

  28. I still have some AH stashed from the first run waiting to be cycled, but this sale is making want to buy MORE!!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  29. Has anyone tried running all 3 products back to back/stacked?

  30. Just tried to use the link on the front of the PP website to order... I received the following:
    403

    Access denied !

    You are not allowed to access that resource!

    Id: 33

    So I unlogged and logged back in to see if it would clear things up. It didn't. Any suggestions?
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Just tried to use the link on the front of the PP website to order... I received the following:
    403

    Access denied !

    You are not allowed to access that resource!

    Id: 33

    So I unlogged and logged back in to see if it would clear things up. It didn't. Any suggestions?
    I got the same message and multiple attempts to log off and back on failed. No help here...Sorry!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Has anyone tried running all 3 products back to back/stacked?
    Uh... Mass is the opposite of Lean as I see it? So you might as well just take Hard by itself?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by VeeSix View Post
    Uh... Mass is the opposite of Lean as I see it? So you might as well just take Hard by itself?
    I figured mass would give you a few extra pounds/hard would add a few more and harden what you have/lean would help trim the extra. Don't know if it would work, but it sounded good when I thought about it.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Just tried to use the link on the front of the PP website to order... I received the following:
    403

    Access denied !

    You are not allowed to access that resource!

    Id: 33

    So I unlogged and logged back in to see if it would clear things up. It didn't. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I got the same message and multiple attempts to log off and back on failed. No help here...Sorry!
    Doing the same for me, just click on the products tab on the main page (top left) and then proceed to place the items in your cart.


  35. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I figured mass would give you a few extra pounds/hard would add a few more and harden what you have/lean would help trim the extra. Don't know if it would work, but it sounded good when I thought about it.
    IMO if you have extra to trim then go ahead and run lean solo or add AH and then go into mass


  36. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I still have some AH stashed from the first run waiting to be cycled, but this sale is making want to buy MORE!!!
    These are going quick I imagine they will not last much longer!


  37. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    IMO if you have extra to trim then go ahead and run lean solo or add AH and then go into mass
    This is my plan - shift the fat, then use Lean, then go Hard. May consider Mass at a later date, although stock might be at a low by then?

    Could anyone confirm if there is any expiry on the new Andro range if I were to get some in stock for later?

  38. A bottle can last years


  39. Quote Originally Posted by VeeSix View Post
    This is my plan - shift the fat, then use Lean, then go Hard. May consider Mass at a later date, although stock might be at a low by then?

    Could anyone confirm if there is any expiry on the new Andro range if I were to get some in stock for later?
    I may be wrong, but I believe you can put extra supplies in the freezer and they will last much longer than the expiration
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. UPDATED: Before and After pics of AndroSeries users!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 05:06 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 12:27 AM
  3. vince spiders latest pics(steroid and ph free)
    By vince spider in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 02:29 AM
Log in
Log in