Buy One, Get One FREE on ALL Androseries -- Plus, new Before & After pics!

VeeSix

Awards
Dirty thought, stacking AL, AH with Alpha-T2 and Erase... is that commiting hormonal suicide? or a sick stack for shedding fat?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
As interested as I would be, I'm based in the UK - the land of high tax and import across yonder sea! We don't have a TRS per-say anywhere here, and import tax would be a crippler!
I have two bottles of dermacrime LV, 2 x bottles Liver Juice and a TRS stack complete (endoamp, toco-8 & sustain alpha LV) in my cupboard, already imported and paid for (all brand new sealed bottles)... So in effect a complete cycles' worth sitting in London - I bought enough for a couple of cycles in a previous sale, but the customs charges killed me!!! (so I know where you're coming from)

I'm thinking of running something different this time around VeeSix so PM me if you're interested - value of what I have left is around £200 (I'm in London)

Pretty sure the reps would agree that running DremaCrime and androseries as a stack would be pretty good, and adding my stuff to the mix, would give you one pretty mean cycle!

BTW - I ran very slightly above the recommended doses of Turinbol LV, and had no issues using exactly the same as what I have left over (but no Turinbol, since I used more than I should done) so I either have to buy more product like androseries or sell what I have

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Dirty thought, stacking AL, AH with Alpha-T2 and Erase... is that commiting hormonal suicide? or a sick stack for shedding fat?
I'd go with that but I'd probably save erase for back end of cycle or PCT - but yes it's something I'd consider doing and I'm sure it wouldn't kill your hormones BUT I think the general rule is it fatburners should be avoided on cycle so if you want to play safe, then use these as part of your PCT setup?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine and pretty much everything go good together:)

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
lol, more like October/November
all good, im only starting pct.....so a ultradrol/hard v3, or massv2, or some combo would only be doable after that anyway....i can be patient if the stuff promises to be good or better

VeeSix

Awards
all good, im only starting pct.....so a ultradrol/hard v3, or massv2, or some combo would only be doable after that anyway....i can be patient if the stuff promises to be good or better
Well it would be a poor business move to make it worse :p

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like everthing is sold out except for Androlean, but its very low in stock. We should be getting another batch of Andromass. Also we still have Dermacrine in stock although its not a buy one get one free.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Might have already been mentioned... But are their any differences between new visions? If so what.

Love some of the results on this line.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. October/November. I can't sneak in a cycle then. Maybe I'll just run something then wait for the reviews on the version 3s

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UD/AH V3 but no test?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UD/AH V3 but no test?
The ultra is showing signs of being androgenic enough (plus AH!!) to not need much of a test base. Tons of energy, decent libido, etc.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't imagine running a strong methyl without a test base these days. He could always throw in some Dermacrine in the mix as well :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't imagine running a strong methyl without a test base these days. He could always throw in some Dermacrine in the mix as well :)
Are you guys both running test bases right now?? I didn't see mention of it in the logs

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you guys both running test bases right now?? I didn't see mention of it in the logs
Cruise dose. I was at .75 3x/wk, but I've lowered it to .5cc 2x/wk until this Saturday. My last dose of UD will be on 9/13 and PCT will begin on 9/19.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
TEST IS BEST!!!!!

if the new andromass is 'fixed', itd work.......fixed as in, i never heard of test causing libido and lethargy issues

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All good lineups evolve and improve with time. We're just doing out part to stay on the cutting edge.
Im looking forward to the new version of Andromass. A part of me will miss the 1T aspect but ive still got some old 1T lv around.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. 1-T certainly has its place and fit my cycle quite well, but very excited for new version.
Me too, im really intrigued to see the improved formula.

Update on the Bogo sale:
For those that want to try the old Andromass formula, we will be getting another batch soon and it will still be buy one get one free.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our end of summer sale has just hit guys so get in on some great savings!

sheff04

sheff04

Awards
Hey are y'all doing any deals on Andromass? I'm interested in doing a cycle. I can do a log for y'all with some before and after pics if I need to. Hit me up and let me know.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey are y'all doing any deals on Andromass? I'm interested in doing a cycle. I can do a log for y'all with some before and after pics if I need to. Hit me up and let me know.
Might want to send one of us a PM as we get closer to release, we should be able to work something out.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BOGO right now at our site on AndroMass

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Older or new formula ?
I'd assume the older one.
The V3 of the products have not even hit the shelves yet. I know there is a supposedly some intro promo but I doubt it's BOGO. ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'd assume the older one.
The V3 of the products have not even hit the shelves yet. I know there is a supposedly some intro promo but I doubt it's BOGO. ;)
Thank u

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the old formula and, although v3 will have an intro sale, it won't be BOGO.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reps will be offering deals on the new V3, maybe... we'll have to see!

Last edited: