Buy One, Get One FREE on ALL Androseries -- Plus, new Before & After pics!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys... i have been following the Andro series for a while and i want to take advantage of this sale.... i am planning on running my first bulking cycle a month from now.

Questions is: should i buy AndroMass and get AndroHard as my second, or buy One of Each and get a free of each ?
One of each bud, and run a couple 6 weeks cycles

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Hm, I didn't realize DHT compounds would be high in the lethargy department...

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Can you guys hook up a toco-8 discount? I wanna get 2.

Nice hair is a terrible thing to waste. :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hm, I didn't realize DHT compounds would be high in the lethargy department...
It seems to be the 3a- version of the compound that can give this effect. Seems although a tad more effective in comparison to the 3b, perhaps a combination of the two would be most ideal. This is a possibility in future versions.

Can you guys hook up a toco-8 discount? I wanna get 2.

Nice hair is a terrible thing to waste. :)
Sending you a PM.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya the 3a isomer has some impact on GABA?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Reps, Is there any lab work on Androhard V2? the 3a isomer version...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seems to be the 3a- version of the compound that can give this effect. Seems although a tad more effective in comparison to the 3b, perhaps a combination of the two would be most ideal. This is a possibility in future versions.
Seeing as how I have some AH LVv1 and the androseries AH, I think these will stack nicely. :D

VeeSix

Awards
I would only be using 1 bottle which should last around a month, assuming 2 caps in the morning and 1 mid-late afternoon.

What sort of PCT stack would you recommend?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would only be using 1 bottle which should last around a month, assuming 2 caps in the morning and 1 mid-late afternoon.

What sort of PCT stack would you recommend?
That's only a half-dose. Your results will not be what you're expecting (recommended dose is 3 caps 2x/day).

VeeSix

Awards
That's only a half-dose. Your results will not be what you're expecting (recommended dose is 3 caps 2x/day).
Oops.

My mistake - 168caps per bottle. (I haven't counted this bottle, still unopened!).

6 caps per day over 28 days = my cycle.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oops.

My mistake - 168caps per bottle. (I haven't counted this bottle, still unopened!).

6 caps per day over 28 days = my cycle.
Gotcha.

TRS will be plenty and then some for a solo AL run; some would say that you wouldn't even need a PCT for it.

If interested in the TRS, PM me so I can give you a coupon for it. :)

VeeSix

Awards
Gotcha.

TRS will be plenty and then some for a solo AL run; some would say that you wouldn't even need a PCT for it.

If interested in the TRS, PM me so I can give you a coupon for it. :)
As interested as I would be, I'm based in the UK - the land of high tax and import across yonder sea! We don't have a TRS per-say anywhere here, and import tax would be a crippler!

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen much, but we should have a compilation of blood work soon
On the new version 3 of your lineup or the stuff you are selling now?

I thought there was a big call for product testers to do lab work not too long ago, figured there would be some takers on that...

Honestly, I want AH, but the idea of it causing fatigue doesn't sit well with me. Lab work would help.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Can someone explain what is going to be the difference from the current version to version 3?

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Okay so what exactly is changing with the compound to prevent lethargy issues?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so what exactly is changing with the compound to prevent lethargy issues?
It's the alpha isomer causing the lethargy, so we are going to have a ratio of the b/a isomers to negate the lethargy and more overall hormone. So we will have a stronger and non-lethargic AndroHard with V3

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
So the 2 bottles I just bought will be inferior to the new V3?

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Also, what will the ratio be, 70:30? Would it be correct to say that a stronger alpha concentration will potentiate the plasma concentration? Or can you have a closer alpha- and beta- ratio without this being effected?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the 2 bottles I just bought will be inferior to the new V3?
Yes, but that's not to say it isn't effective, I think the many positive logs and reviews demonstrate that. We are constantly looking to improve

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, what will the ratio be, 70:30? Would it be correct to say that a stronger alpha concentration will potentiate the plasma concentration? Or can you have a closer alpha- and beta- ratio without this being effected?
Not entirely sure, but yes the alpha isomer is stronger, however there will be more hormone in V3 so it will be a better product overall.

VeeSix

Awards
Yes, but that's not to say it isn't effective, I think the many positive logs and reviews demonstrate that. We are constantly looking to improve
Interesting - I might hold off for the v3 mass and hard then.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting - I might hold off for the v3 mass and hard then.
Version2 ( current ) is still goin to work very well, in a big part its the lethargy issue that is being addressed and with the buy one get one free sale, its hard to pass it up.

VeeSix

Awards
Version2 ( current ) is still goin to work very well, in a big part its the lethargy issue that is being addressed and with the buy one get one free sale, its hard to pass it up.
Trust me when I say that I am the Sloth of the Lethargy world - any supp delivering extra-leth and i'll be in hibernation mode! ;)

Unless you can suggest a decent pre-workout drink of course... (using White Flood atm).

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trust me when I say that I am the Sloth of the Lethargy world - any supp delivering extra-leth and i'll be in hibernation mode! ;)

Unless you can suggest a decent pre-workout drink of course... (using White Flood atm).
Most preworkouts will work fine, imo. How's white flood vs. lethargy??

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
It's the alpha isomer causing the lethargy
How do you know? As much as I love putting blind faith in strangers, some lab work would help me before I ingest this product.. So to be clear there is none?

Also can a rep tell me how to differentiate between v1, v2, v3 ... says something on labels? (also what the change was on HARD from v1 to v2)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you know? As much as I love putting blind faith in strangers, some lab work would help me before I ingest this product.. So to be clear there is none?

Also can a rep tell me how to differentiate between v1, v2, v3 ... says something on labels? (also what the change was on HARD from v1 to v2)
Androhard version 1 was in the liqua-vade bottle. You took it out with an oral syringe for dosing. It used the b isomer. Androhard version 2 we are currently selling with the a isomer. It's more powerful due to the absorption complex and it's also more powerful because the b isomer converts more readily than the a isomer. However, the b isomer can activate the GABA receptor (causing lethargy), so Androhard version 3 will have a mix of a and b isomers.

We are getting labs done for Version 3 on beta testers. We listened to what people said about the "hasty" release of Version 2.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

v1 = LiquaVade discontinued.
v2 = Current Product
v3 = Future Product.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Wow, so the 4 bottles I just got in the mail are all v1. That's a huge disappointment. The "huge sale" is starting to sound more like clearance of old stuff. Not trying to be rude, but everyone on here should know that if you jump in on this incredible deal, you are getting the very first version. Although it may still be effective, it's still not cheap; with that being said, your money may be better spent on a better product. I just hope the $350 I just spent delivers results worthy of that price tag...

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
While we are on the topic, why was liquivade discontinued?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While we are on the topic, why was liquivade discontinued?
Upgraded would be a better phrase. We changed the specific isomer and the LV system while also adding an ester to the hormone.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, so the 4 bottles I just got in the mail are all v1. That's a huge disappointment. The "huge sale" is starting to sound more like clearance of old stuff. Not trying to be rude, but everyone on here should know that if you jump in on this incredible deal, you are getting the very first version. Although it may still be effective, it's still not cheap; with that being said, your money may be better spent on a better product. I just hope the $350 I just spent delivers results worthy of that price tag...
No, you're getting V2. The effects will still be the same that people are currently getting with Androhard... and it's also not being rude, I understand what you're saying. That's why the bottles are buy one, get one free, though. Unlike a lot of companies, who develop a product and leave it in the dust... we are constantly innovating and changing our products.

VeeSix

Awards
Most preworkouts will work fine, imo. How's white flood vs. lethargy??
I've not really noticed anything at all with White Flood, except perhaps an upset stomach (although this could be the double dose of Whey protein I took after the workout). I was lifting 10KG more today, but it was a struggle, so maybe overstepping my limits.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Alright, so my bottles say liquavade, but they are the gel caps so that means I did get V2? I wasn't aware that V1 used a dropper so I assumed anything saying "liquavade technology" was V1. Sorry I jumped to conclusions, I just want to be sure of what I purchased. I'm still doing a lot of research on these "hybrid DHEA's" for lack of a better term, and I'm very excited to see a product that can potentially deliver great results without all the nasty sides of most other orals. Thanks for helping me clear this up!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, so my bottles say liquavade, but they are the gel caps so that means I did get V2? I wasn't aware that V1 used a dropper so I assumed anything saying "liquavade technology" was V1. Sorry I jumped to conclusions, I just want to be sure of what I purchased. I'm still doing a lot of research on these "hybrid DHEA's" for lack of a better term, and I'm very excited to see a product that can potentially deliver great results without all the nasty sides of most other orals. Thanks for helping me clear this up!
Caps is LV2.

VeeSix

Awards
Just to clear something up, Lean will reduce overall BF%, whilst Hard will target chest and look to build up muscle from there?

I'm after a hard hitting stack to run in a few weeks time, so want it to be perfectly tailored to supporting my diet and exercise to get me ripped as fast as possible!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to clear something up, Lean will reduce overall BF%, whilst Hard will target chest and look to build up muscle from there?

I'm after a hard hitting stack to run in a few weeks time, so want it to be perfectly tailored to supporting my diet and exercise to get me ripped as fast as possible!
Yes on Lean, but no on Hard. You cannot target a certain area for muscle growth with a supplement. Hard does, however, help to reduce estrogen levels and tighten the muscles.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
How well would Dermacrine stack with Mass + Hard? I'm still reading up on transdermals but because this product seemed to have a lot of favored reviews in the past so I'd be interested in picking some up before it's gone. Also, it seems as though this would also benefit in a Hard + Lean stack as well? Any advice or informative articles would be greatly appreciated. From what I'm reading a Transdermal DHEA is superior to an oral in many ways.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How well would Dermacrine stack with Mass + Hard? I'm still reading up on transdermals but because this product seemed to have a lot of favored reviews in the past so I'd be interested in picking some up before it's gone. Also, it seems as though this would also benefit in a Hard + Lean stack as well? Any advice or informative articles would be greatly appreciated. From what I'm reading a Transdermal DHEA is superior to an oral in many ways.
It would be a bit redundant since the AM already acts as a "test base" for the cycle. Dermacrine stacked with AH would make for good stack, though.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Veesix, as you can see 3 weeks is not goin to get you where you want to go. Consider 4 weeks up and up to 6 weeks to see and feel results.

And for those that dont know yet, topical Dermacrine is back for a limited time and our buy one get one free sale is still goin on. And just Fyi, Lean and Hard may be gone by this weekend as we were down to the last couple hundred bottles earlier this week.

VeeSix

Awards
I know Rulk - im going to stack Lean with Hard and am buying Hard now (unfortunately being overseas it'll be from a local place!).

I've just popped open the Lean package and read the very helpful recommended training structure which I will aim to follow as best as I can; the only issue will be the HIIT as I only have an Exercise bike which i've been using for a while now. But only been doing 10-15mins of exhausting HIIT a day.