Free product giveaway and new rep announcement! - AnabolicMinds.com

Free product giveaway and new rep announcement!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Free product giveaway and new rep announcement!

I am proud to announce that I have just joined the Serious Nutrition Solutions rep team! I look forward to working with a great group of reps and with a great product line-up.

As part of this announcement, we are also doing a free product promo. We are offering full tubs of Focus XT (in either Blue Raspberry or Pink Lemonade flavors) or Agmatine. Also be aware that through a manufacturing label error, the expiration date will read 4/11 on the Focus XT exclusively. This is a mistake and the actual expiration is 4/12. It's important that you understand that we aren't giving out old stock and the product is good and effective in all regards. All we ask for is a review of Focus XT or a log on the Agmatine. We will let YOU pick which one you want to try! We will be giving several out, at least, so keep posting your apps until we announce that the promo is finished. More information for each product and further details are provided below.

Focus XT

What's in it?
    Choline Bitartrate
    L-Tyrosine
    Acetyl-L-Carnitine
    DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate)
    Vinpocetine
    Huperzine A
    Caffeine Anhydrous

What can it do for you?
    -Improved Mental Focus
    -Mental Alertness and Concentration
    -Mental Clarity
    -Anti-Stress Properties
    -Maximizing Energy Levels
    -Optimal Mental Performance
    -Concentration
    -Memory
    -Improved Endurance
    -Pre-Athletic Activity Energy and Focus
    -Increased Fat Burning During Exercise
    -Improved Mind-Muscle Connection
    -Combating Overtraining
    -Pre-Workout Energy and Focus

I think this product is great for school and for those numerous hours of studying. It helps you focus your efforts and concentrate on what you're doing to help maximize your proficiency in your studies. As a college student myself, I value this aspect. But it is also so much more. It can also be used as a great pre-workout drink. It allows you to have that greater metal focus with just enough stims to get you through your workout without making you feel like you're wired for the rest of the day.

What is expected in return?
    Just a review of the product, not a full log. Very simple, you get a free tub and just let us know what you think!

Additional notes
    This offer is currently only for the Blue Raspberry or Pink Lemonade flavors. Also be cognizant of the manufacturing label error as noted above and that the product is safe to consume and is NOT actually expired.

Agmatine

What can it do for you?
    -Dramatic & Long Lasting 'Pumps'
    -Improve Recovery
    -Improve Endurance
    -Improve Performance
    -Improve Body Composition Including Increased Lean Muscle & Decreased Body-Fat

I have used Agmatine on numerous occasions and love it! It's also great for helping to aid in nutrient transport to help nourish the muscles you're exercising. I love the pumped and full feeling my body gets when I workout after taking agmatine. But no need to take my advice for it, you can try it free yourself!

What is expected in return?
    We ask for a basic product log for this instead of just a review. We want to see how it affects you and its impact on your workouts. No need for anything fancy, just the basic info and regular updates.

How to qualify to win the free products
    Itís actually quite simple. Just post your funniest or weirdest excuse for skipping a workout! You can have multiple entries but we ask that you please limit it to two per day to give every member a fair opportunity. This is open to everyone 18 and older and to U.S. and Canada residents. However, be aware that we can't guarantee that it'll make it past customs. Let's have some fun with this! Please feel free to PM me if anybody has any questions or post them here. I'm looking forward to the responses and being part of the SNS team!

You can see our full product line and information on each product here: Welcome | SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

2. Board Sponsor

Excited to have you on the team.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  3. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Welcome to SNS.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
    •   

4. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

congrats king. king is a great guy and a great rep.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

congrats on becoming a rep for SNS!

Weird reason for skipping a workout: I had been taking a cleanser and I had been shatting so much and we had god awful toilet paper at college and my ass was so sore (no homo) that I could barely walk. I was set for legs but there was no possible way, i tried squats to start and I thought A) i'm gonna shat myself right here and B) if i don't shat myself, im going to start crying from the pain so I waddled right out of the gym and into my car right to CVS...needless to say I was stocking up on Balmex bahahaha thats embarrassing but if it gets me the product...it was well worth it.

thanks for the opportunity. and congrats again King.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

in!

funniest excuse number one: i had to take a huge crap but i was in the car on the way to the gym and i didnt wana do it at the gym cause, i know im a girl, the toilets are always super nasty so i turned around...got pulled over for speeding and told the cop i had to crap so he followed me home to make sure i had to crap and therefor didnt ticket me
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Excited to have you on the team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Welcome to SNS.
    Thanks guys, proud to be part of such a great team!

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    congrats king. king is a great guy and a great rep.
    Thanks bud, I appreciate that!

Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    congrats on becoming a rep for SNS!

Weird reason for skipping a workout: I had been taking a cleanser and I had been shatting so much and we had god awful toilet paper at college and my ass was so sore (no homo) that I could barely walk. I was set for legs but there was no possible way, i tried squats to start and I thought A) i'm gonna shat myself right here and B) if i don't shat myself, im going to start crying from the pain so I waddled right out of the gym and into my car right to CVS...needless to say I was stocking up on Balmex bahahaha thats embarrassing but if it gets me the product...it was well worth it.

thanks for the opportunity. and congrats again King.
    I lol'd at the no homo part! I didn't even think about that and the way you said it until you put that in!

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    in!

funniest excuse number one: i had to take a huge crap but i was in the car on the way to the gym and i didnt wana do it at the gym cause, i know im a girl, the toilets are always super nasty so i turned around...got pulled over for speeding and told the cop i had to crap so he followed me home to make sure i had to crap and therefor didnt ticket me
    Sucks to miss a workout but at least you didn't get a ticket
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Congrats.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

My excuse was actually due to a workout partner who let loose some Gawd-awful sort of stench just as I was walking in the front door of the gym, who proceeded to blame me and whoop it up infront of the hot desk clerk I had a crush on. I was so embarrassed I left and didn't go back for a month, after my tool of a workout partner said she was getting married anyway. (I was 20, and it was early in the whole "working out" phase. I was awkward.)
  10. New Member

welcome kingjameskjf
    love piracetam and focus xt---supreme tunnel vision and slo mo haha

Weird reason for skipping a workout: 5/23/2011
    im not sure if this is weird...but i buy a lot of powder in bulk and some, well almost all of them are usually white crystal powders. Well the two I had in the apartment happened to be piracetam or gaba. I usually dose them at the same size for effectiveness, and both due what they do best respectively (piracetam for focus and gaba for sleeping). Well after recently filling them up, I mixed them up (didnt know this) until around 20 minutes after I took the powder (both taste very bad so i usually mix them with bcaa or some sweetener). Well 20 minutes later, I was on the bus feeling very sleepy, and i dozed off until I missed my stop for the school gym. The bus driver was kind enough to let me doze for a few minutes before waking me up but when I did wake up, i just sat on the same bus until it brought me home and I took a 2 hour nap.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome James. There lucky to have you.

Weirdest reason for not going to the gym, well I think last summer when I shaved my head, I forgot how sensitive I am to the sun, I went for a run. Thought nothing of it. Next morning woke up my head looked like a swollen penis it was soooooo red...LOL. I was to embarrassed to didnt leave the house for the whole weekend. Wow, that was real funny to me. I wear sunblock now!!!!

RECOVERBRO

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Welcome Aboard!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was keen to try Focus XT first thing in the morning to improve mental clarity and was about to buy it until I realised it had caffeine in. I would be tempted to use it pre-workout alongside my usual regime but I wouldn't have been able to rely on it alone so I didn't buy it in the end. I am curious to see another review on it.

Congratulations to James. Personally I thought you were the strongest rep for iForce as you approached things with obvious amounts of honesty and humility, not afraid to say when you didn't like a product. I like this approach.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

congrats and welcome aboard kjkjf. don't have any stories for you, funny ones at that, but i would definitely like the opportunity to partake in running a log for either supplement
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats KingJ!! and welcome to the team!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Wow, nice grab SNS!
    :blindfold:
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Congrats James. Nice promo!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

CONGRATZ BIG MAN!!! SNS is a great team!!! Make sure you say hi to geek! hesa good man!

Wierdest Reason to Skip a Workout: My little sister had asked me to help her with a health project. I was more than willing until she started to laugh and the project was about sexual education and the transmition of Sexual Transmitted Diseases. She said that she wanted to make sure I knew the different ways in which STD could be transmitted and wanted me to attend a lecture with her so she could spare the ackward moments with mom and dad
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Congrats.
    Quote Originally Posted by swaneon View Post
    welcome kingjameskjf
    love piracetam and focus xt---supreme tunnel vision and slo mo haha

Weird reason for skipping a workout: 5/23/2011
    im not sure if this is weird...but i buy a lot of powder in bulk and some, well almost all of them are usually white crystal powders. Well the two I had in the apartment happened to be piracetam or gaba. I usually dose them at the same size for effectiveness, and both due what they do best respectively (piracetam for focus and gaba for sleeping). Well after recently filling them up, I mixed them up (didnt know this) until around 20 minutes after I took the powder (both taste very bad so i usually mix them with bcaa or some sweetener). Well 20 minutes later, I was on the bus feeling very sleepy, and i dozed off until I missed my stop for the school gym. The bus driver was kind enough to let me doze for a few minutes before waking me up but when I did wake up, i just sat on the same bus until it brought me home and I took a 2 hour nap.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Awesome James. There lucky to have you.

Weirdest reason for not going to the gym, well I think last summer when I shaved my head, I forgot how sensitive I am to the sun, I went for a run. Thought nothing of it. Next morning woke up my head looked like a swollen penis it was soooooo red...LOL. I was to embarrassed to didnt leave the house for the whole weekend. Wow, that was real funny to me. I wear sunblock now!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Welcome Aboard!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I was keen to try Focus XT first thing in the morning to improve mental clarity and was about to buy it until I realised it had caffeine in. I would be tempted to use it pre-workout alongside my usual regime but I wouldn't have been able to rely on it alone so I didn't buy it in the end. I am curious to see another review on it.

Congratulations to James. Personally I thought you were the strongest rep for iForce as you approached things with obvious amounts of honesty and humility, not afraid to say when you didn't like a product. I like this approach.
    Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    congrats and welcome aboard kjkjf. don't have any stories for you, funny ones at that, but i would definitely like the opportunity to partake in running a log for either supplement
    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Congrats KingJ!! and welcome to the team!
    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Wow, nice grab SNS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Congrats James. Nice promo!
    Thanks for all the support guys, I appreciate it! Good excuses heard so far, keep em coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    CONGRATZ BIG MAN!!! SNS is a great team!!! Make sure you say hi to geek! hesa good man!

Wierdest Reason to Skip a Workout: My little sister had asked me to help her with a health project. I was more than willing until she started to laugh and the project was about sexual education and the transmition of Sexual Transmitted Diseases. She said that she wanted to make sure I knew the different ways in which STD could be transmitted and wanted me to attend a lecture with her so she could spare the ackward moments with mom and dad
    LMAO! That's hilarious! That sounds like one of those moments where you're not sure if you should be upset or flattered that she trusted you that much with something so awkward.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

congrats man!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.

Inside the locker room, I realized I forgot to put my shoes in my bag the night before. It was a cardio/ab day so I figured I'd just ride the bike and use my dress shoes that I was already wearing (better than skipping, so I thought)

My gym buddies had over heard my problem inside the locker room and were waiting for me....needless to say the immediate ball-busting I recieved for lookin like a dork with shorts and dress shoes make me turn around and skip my session.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Weirdest reason for skipping workout:

Does sitting on the computer all alone and deciding to stroke it instead of hit the gym qualify as weird? Hey sometimes I get really horny and the wife isn't around don't judge me. It's like "Do I wait until later when I may be too tired anyways or just get me one now and not tell anybody?" I mean seriously why waste a good boner am I right?

Oh and I would like to try Focus XT. Thanks.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    congrats man!
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Inside the locker room, I realized I forgot to put my shoes in my bag the night before. It was a cardio/ab day so I figured I'd just ride the bike and use my dress shoes that I was already wearing (better than skipping, so I thought)

My gym buddies had over heard my problem inside the locker room and were waiting for me....needless to say the immediate ball-busting I recieved for lookin like a dork with shorts and dress shoes make me turn around and skip my session.
    lol, yeah I would have probably joined in too! Actually last year I went to the Olympia and I was hanging out with some friends. At about 2 am I got a call and it was a friend inviting me to a workout session for that same morning. I was like, uhm, I didn't come on vacation for just a couple days to spend it working out plus I have no workout clothes. But he insisted I come and said that they were doing some promo videos for the company and with Dusty so I caved. I borrowed a t-shirt and a pair of shorts that were way to big for me and went in vans!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

My story is a simple one... i sharted in the parking lot, turned my car back on and went home.
    :blindfold:
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Wierdest: I wanted to work out but had one of those '4 hour erections' the commercial told you about....yeah needless to say i couldn't bring my flagpole to the gym lol
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.

Already hit ya up on another forum but congrats KingJames!
  27. mw1
    Sponsor

Thumbs up

Congrats to both SNS and KJ

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

ok I missed a work out because i wathced too much porn before.
    i think that counts as stuped and funny lol
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Smile

welcome to the team bro,very proud to have you on board!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bowskie69 View Post
    Already hit ya up on another forum but congrats KingJames!
    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Congrats to both SNS and KJ
    Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    welcome to the team bro,very proud to have you on board!
    Thanks guys, the SNS team has been great so far!

I'm liking the entries so far!
  31. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Welcome to SNS.
    you have chosen wisely, my friend.

congrats kj!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you have chosen wisely, my friend.

congrats kj!!!!
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Congrats, SNS is a great company with legit products. I am dying to give Focus XT a run at work, I need some creativity and energy, stuff is getting BORING!!!

Excuses not to workout:

NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

congrats on the position king!

April 24, 2011
    Monday morning, wake up, take my stims, make a shake to take to the gym with me. Get in the car, head to base to the gym. Get to the gate, forgot my ID card. Head back home, get randomly inspected at the front gate back to my house (still no ID). Get home and grab my card. Head back to base. Get to the gym (an hour after i left the house the first time). Gyms closed. Its a holiday. Wasted my stims and didn't enjoy my shake.
    Easter.
  35. mw1
    Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post

LOL that funny

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  36. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Great opportunity here. Looking forward to seeing who is chosen and keeping up with the logs.

It is no secret I am a huge fan of Focus XT.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Me and my workout buddy had gone out on a fair sized bender the night before but decided there was no way were going to skip our workout that day. We get to the gym early that morning, and started to get strange looks from people while doing a few warmup sets...we'd forgotten that we still smelt like liquor factories from last night. We decided to leave the gym and hit up BK lounge for a few breakfast burgers. So not only did we not get one of our "fat loss" workouts in, but ruined it with BK and had people at the gym thinking we were alcoholics for weeks!
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Keep em coming guys! Remember you can have multiple entries, up to two per day, which will only increase your chances of winning.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

2 years ago on my way from the parking lot to the door of the gym I saw a girl in the distance in a tennis skirt. While looking at her I tripped on the curb and split my head open on the ground. She came over to help me and now ive been married for a year. It pays to look dumb sometimes congrats
  40. New Member

lol I NEVER MISS a workout....jk jk

Another weird reason:
    This one is quite simple, im not sure if its weird but one of the preworkouts i sampled gave me the runs...like the RUNS!, i was in the gym restroom for a good 45-1 hour so i then i decided to go home. I was literally exhausted from "squatting" in the toilet for that long lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Free product giveaway and new rep announcement!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 05:39 PM
  2. Free 300 capsule Giveaway. Vote NOW!!
    By CustomCapsule in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 09:46 AM
  3. Free 300 capsules of ProHormone giveaway $100's OF SUPPS FREE!
    By CustomCapsule in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 10:13 AM
  4. Crazy free Supp giveaway. $100's FREE!
    By CustomCapsule in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 03:54 PM