Free product giveaway and new rep announcement!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be using mine for class. Hard to focus while reading this boring old stuff lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started today with the Focus XT Pink Lemonade. The flavor is much more mild than either the Black Cherry or Cotton Candy, as is the smell. Pretty light.

Took it just a bit ago, so far I'm more focused on my work and not as distracted. Cool...

FlossyPicasso

Awards
The funniest reason i ever missed a workout would have to be the time last summer when i thought it was saturday(my gym closes at 10:00pm Monday through Saturday, and at 8 on Sunday) So anyways i drank 3 scoops of USP Labs Jack3d and showed up 7:45pm for what i thought was going to be a heavy shoulders chest and tris day only to be told to by one of the owners leave after warming up and stretching out, embarrassing but id love to try either of these products!

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
The funniest reason i ever missed a workout would have to be the time last summer when i thought it was saturday(my gym closes at 10:00pm Monday through Saturday, and at 8 on Sunday) So anyways i drank 3 scoops of USP Labs Jack3d and showed up 7:45pm for what i thought was going to be a heavy shoulders chest and tris day only to be told to by one of the owners leave after warming up and stretching out, embarrassing but id love to try either of these products!
You missed the buss...

But this same thing happened to me a few different times. The best and only solution is to find your girlfriend and switch to legs day. ;)

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Let me see here......other than having a major boner while wearing sweat pants,in the gym,with hotties all around me,nothing.But yea,i was working on shoulders i think??And no excuse,it just hit me lol,i just kinda waddled out the gym with my hands in my pockets trying to pull my sweats away from the boner so it was less noticable.